All Comments on 'My Sister Wants to Hire Me Pt. 02'

by BigMadStork

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Great Follow Up

It just keeps getting better. I'm waiting for the twist and turns in this one, does mom get involved or another sister? I look forward to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A solid story

God, but not as good as your other stories. Step it up on part 3.

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesover 4 years ago
where can another part go

Either you leave Roger & Beth go to figure out their own story by themselves with POV, now that you got Roger started with his girlfriend and you move to Tammy and her husband till you graduate or someone else. Sounds like mom is interested in your work, you didn't really say much in either part about either of your parents really understanding the films you have been making, but mom seemed to understand the inuendoes, with interest.

But Beth is getting boring, her and Tammy were ok, but she is too demanding for herself and doesn't seem to care anything about partner, probably the problem at home that was going on before this started, and little office girl showed up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigMadStork@BigMadStork
Yes, it's been a while since I published. I had a bit of a writer's funk and have survived. I just published a short story (for me), and more will follow.