My Sister Wants to Hire Me Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth speaks up, "You know I am here, right? You didn't kill me, but it sure as hell felt like you were trying."

Looking at Beth, "As long as your husband is here, we can continue the night? It doesn't have to end here."

Beth's eyebrows rise, "Ohhhhhhhhh?"

I lay down on the bed and invite Beth into a sixty-nine position. Immediately, she starts a slow sucking of my cock.

I call out to Roger, "I think you will find a hole calling out to you. Feel free to answer it. We end, only when you do."

Roger looks like a kid in a candy store. Beth has a look of shock, and surprise on her face. I am guessing that Roger did not share the edits with Beth. This is a last-minute add on of his. I liked it, but I get a feeling Beth isn't a huge fan.

Roger is already lubed up and slowly entering Beth. Swell, his balls are dragging across my face. This makes Roger giggle endlessly.

Roger taunts me, "What does my best friend think of my wife now? The view up here is awesome. My balls tickle as they run through your hair. Ha, ha, ha, ha."

I don't have much joy in my voice, "Yeah. This may not be the best position, with me sniffing your nuts. On the other, and, my porn star quality cock is buried deep into your wife's vagina. She is tight, and I feel the velvet of her walls slide along the long length of my cock. If she could talk, she would be talking about the thick veins of my cock. She can feel them because I am going so slow.

"Between the two of us, we have fried her brain. She can't suck my cock anymore I am in a thirty-four, and a half. She can't hold up her body. She can't talk. All she can do is try to hold on for dear life. If both holes can cause an orgasm, I would bet that both holes don't just double the fun, it is exponentially better."

Beth screams out. We both feel her muscles close hard on us. I stop, and soon Roger does as well. I move out from under Beth, and that causes Roger to pop out.

I smirk as I say, "If she isn't going to blow me, I at least want to play with her glorious breasts. You are so fucking lucky. You get to play with these, every night."

Roger is suddenly gloomy, "It hasn't always been like that. For several years, I could play only on Friday nights, and that was if she wasn't frigid that week."

Shocked at his admission, I inquire, "What changed? You make it sound like every night you get them now."

Roger's smile slowly comes back as does a gleam in his eye, "My wife found a new marriage counseling therapy. At first, I was skeptical, I thought she just wanted to fuck the doctor. However, as the treatment sessions continued, I soon realized how wrong I was. My wife loves me without a doubt. However, I also have no doubt that she set this up to help fulfill a few fantasies of hers."

Holy shit, he brought is back on script. That was an amazing admission and tied us back. Wow.

Beth is laying on my chest, tears are falling on me at an alarming rate.

I say to Roger, "Begin round two."

I start a slow fucking of Beth. Roger is lost in thought up until he hears his wife. Roger enters the rear door again and is taking a faster pace. Immediately, Beth is doing what I call a roaring grunt. It starts as a grunt but continues into a small scream. She has no other way to express herself. She can't contain that much joy. Roger loved the feedback.

I love the way her breasts flop around and slam into my chest and arms. Anything in range, they are slapping it. The feelings and joy I see in Beth's and Roger's faces is too much for me. I tried to hold off, but I can't.

I scream out, "Cumming!!"

I didn't think Roger was close, but as I thrust each rope of cum into his wife, he starts doing the same.

Roger is unusual this time, "He screams out, "FUCK!!"

Typically, Roger is silent. With two men cumming in your vagina, and asshole, then announcing it, care to guess what Beth did? Oh yes, she blew up big time. The scream started in the depths of her body, where two deposits of cum lay. The scream churned through her body, bouncing off the walls as it amplified, by the time it exited her body, it is a focused scream of energy and sound.

Her entire body shudders like a cold wind blew through the room, and then she collapses. She looks like a dead body. Eyes open, no visual breathing, the heart is beating 200 times a second. Well, that is something. Within seconds, Beth takes a deep breath, followed by Roger, and I taking a breath of relief. Beth's face is dark red.

Roger says to me, "We need to be careful with DP's, she doesn't respond well, afterword."

I thought Beth was still out, but she responds with, "You have no idea how fun that was. Nothing feels as good as you two. I did DP's in college, and they were nothing like my favorite two men. However, they are hard on my body. I am drained of all energy."

Roger surprises us, "I too loved DP's in college. However, I never ran into anything like Theo. With most men, I am longer, so I run off a cliff. With Theo, I feel him all the way to my end. I never knew it mattered. It's better, it's way better."

To help move this along, Beth is in the middle of the room, has a hand on each cock, and she bounces from cock to cock giving a blowjob. We need to move this along. With Beth's work, we are both hard again. I pull Beth up from the bed, and then I push on her back. She bends at the waist and widens her stance. She knows what I am planning.

I pull Roger behind Beth, and put an upside-down pair of fingers into Beth, and rub them over her g-spot.

As I look down at Beth's entrance, I whisper into his ear, "That is your target."

Roger doesn't know Beth is primed with a touch of her g-spot. He is already inside of Beth, and she is moaning. Her eyes are following me as I move in front of me. She bends down and envelopes my cock with her mouth. Immediately, I can tell this blowjob is going to be different. Roger is pounding her hard, which means she thrusts forward into me with small lunges and then falls back.

Beth can't do her usual magic on me. FUCK YOU, Roger! For his part, Roger has a big grin on his face, he knows what he is doing, and it makes him happy to win. I don't mind him winning, Beth is his wife, he should win. However, I like a good blowjob, and I need something for my video. It's not long before all Beth can do is keep her mouth open as Roger fucks her.

This prompts me to take a more active approach. I start fucking her mouth. Beth's eyes go big at the realization that I am taking her, not the other way around. She completely stops doing anything with me. I am now face fucking my sister. I go gentle on her, her husband is fucking her hard, after all.

That doesn't bother me; I still have fun. I am using my maximum length. Obviously, I still have some length left over. Nobody deep throats me. Nobody. Roger and I are not in sync. He is going faster than I am. There are a few where we are in sync, but he blows on past that. Personally, I think it would be easier. A funny thing happens, though. I push my cock into her throat and stop, so I can pull out. This time I pause. Roger's thrust pushes Beth farther into me, and she breaks through. I am in her throat! Roger rolls his hips and thrusts further in. Two more quick thrusts and she is buried, my full length!

I pull out, and Beth is fighting for breath and coughing. I don't think Roger has any clue what she just did. I have it recorded. Well, won't that be quite a surprise when he sees that? I go back in and fuck her some more. Her lips close on my cock as I am near the back of her throat. I push in as far as I can, and once again, Roger does the work for us. Holy hell that is awesome.

I can't help myself. I shoot two wads of cum down to her gullet and scream out my delight. I pull back so she can taste some baby batter, something she truly loves. Roger smiles but isn't quite there yet. Beth is now back to being involved with me but just in a slow, and easy-going sucking. She's using almost no skill, just keeping me in her mouth, and cleaning me off.

Roger is racing for the end. He is a man possessed.

I say out loud, "Gwen. I wish you could see your husband. He is smashing you as hard as I have ever seen in porn. I can't believe how fast he is. Do you love having that big fat cock thrusting into your most sensual part of your body? What? Cat got your tongue? Can't talk, because he has a steel pipe thrust up into you? I bet that feels good, having him ream your pussy. You love the way he expands your pussy, don't you?

"I know you can feel his veins, and the rim around the helmet scraping the sides of your delicious hole. He loves you very much, he does this for your happiness. This much effort is hard to maintain. He wants to blow his load, but he needs you to go first. I can see it in his eyes, he is straining ... all for you."

Poor Roger is slowing down. This has gone on for too long. I lean forward and allow my fingers to crawl to Beth's nipples. I pinch hard. Beth's head immediately lifts, my cock falls out, forgotten. Beth screams out her orgasm. She is soon followed by Roger's scream as he orgasms. He has six more hard and deliberate thrusts into his wife. We both help Beth to the floor. I stop filming as she lays down on the floor.

I say to Roger, "I will be watching a game. Then I am going to bed. You can stay the night or go home."

I go upstairs, and they take their time to make love, shower, and then they come up to go home. I mute the TV as they say goodbye to me.

I ask both my sister and her husband, "We are about half-way through filming. I have a ton of awesome footage, enough to make the standard one-hour private porno. Do we continue, or have you had enough?"

They both are excited and want to talk, Beth wins, "You asked if we had enough. That means you think I am embarrassed, or this is a chore. Let me explain to you about our life. Tonight, he will fuck me again. Tomorrow, he will fuck me in the morning, in the shower, and then three more times at night. We try to emulate what we did tonight. We act it out.

"Monday, we spend all night writing a script, and we fuck three times. Tuesday, we work on the script with you over the phone. Wednesday, I get the DVD at work, and he fucks me four times, twice when he walks in the door, and we watch the DVD while fucking, and then twice more at night. Thursday, no sex. I need to recover for Friday. Friday, we have a blast doing something new with you. If it were possible, we would never stop. Two weeks is better, more time for recovery."

I sit stunned, I had no idea. She had told me before, I just thought she was exaggerating. With Roger there nodding his head in agreement and smiling, it's all true. Beth smiles at my reaction. She comes to me for a hug. I stand up to receive a hug. She makes sure both nipples are planted on my chest. Her arms go around me, and then she pulls her body into her as hard as she can. The feeling of her breasts is fantastic.

I love the way she says goodbye.

Chapter 7 - Incest/Taboo

It's interesting, my sister didn't stop by in the morning to clean, do laundry, or sleep in my bed this week. I suspect there is trouble at home, I don't dare get in the middle of that. There have now been a few times where Roger's jealousy showed up for a moment. I need to proceed with caution. They wrote a brother/sister story. I pushed them towards a teacher/student scene as taboo/incest doesn't have to be family. I wanted something less obvious.

+++++

New this week is Tammi, Beth's boss.

With my mouth hanging open, Beth pushes it up, and explains, "Next week Tammi will be assisting with Lesbian Sex. Nothing you and Roger can do there. She wanted to see how this worked, what the environment was like, and well, just everything. We will both be nervous next week, so it seemed reasonable to check it out and make the process less stressful. She is just going to sit on the side and watch."

Well, that makes sense.

For this scene, we are in my office. It's a mess, a real eyesore. However, they think it looks reasonably like an instructor's office. I don't see how; all my books are ... textbooks. Ok, maybe it does look like a teacher's office.

Today, I am like a fly on the wall, recording everything I see. Tammi is behind me, sitting in a chair. Beth is wearing a skirt, knee-high, with a t-shirt that is way too tight to be seen in public. She has a bra on, that's not been typical. I guess a bra for a student would be required.

We start the scene with Roger sitting at my desk, sifting through email. There is a soft knock on the door, and we hear crying. Roger gets up to investigate by pulling the squeaky door open. Standing there is a beautiful, and slutty looking Beth with a piece of paper in her hand. She is crying.

Roger pulls up a chair and has Beth sit down. I adjust, so I can see better. I like symmetry in my videos.

Beth is in tears as she says, "I got a B+ in advanced calculus."

Roger seems sad, "Well, yes, my dear, you were close to you're "A" grade, but you missed too many questions."

Beth is exacerbated, "Oh please, Mr. Feston, I need the A+ average to get into medical school. You know I get a perfect score in every other class. There must be something I can do. Summer school, special project. I will do ... anything." She says anything drawn out, and with much more air in her voice. The word literally dripped with sex.

Roger played the part well, his pants are tented, but he says, "I can't do anything to help you young ..." He looks Beth over, whistles, and stares at her breasts. "... whatever your name is. You need to go. Yes, yes, you need to go. I wish you luck in college."

Beth doesn't let it go, she is in domination mode, "Listen her Mr. Feston! I haven't got time for this shit. I need my grade fixed so I can be another in a long line of doctors. I will not have the likes of you preventing me from getting that grade. Either you give it to me, or my dad will buy off the whole board of education, and get you kicked out of school for molesting me."

At that, Roger snaps, he whips off his glasses, and forcibly grabs Beth by the neck with his hand, I know you are a slut. All of you cheerleaders are. You think that spreading your legs solves all problems. Well, it doesn't. Get on your knees and suck my cock. NOW!"

Beth is taken back by his ferocity; she is on her knees immediately. She yanks down his long pants after loosening the belt. Roger is hard and shakes his cock back and forth. Beth grabs the cock, and bobs her head forward, enveloping his cock. I can't see exactly what she is doing, but I see the tongue working, and she is using sucking. I know the sucking because of the concave cheeks. Roger is enjoying this a lot.

I bet Roger is also glad that I am not involved this week. Last two weeks, we had some odd moments. This is all Roger and Beth. I sort of wish that Tammi wasn't here, yet it makes sense. Tammi hasn't been involved. Since she is one of the stars next week, I like the idea of her seeing everything. I need her to be comfortable.

Ok, back to the action, Roger is close. To help him out, Beth is taking off her blouse. The bra is still on. She pulls the breast up enough that the nipples are showing, that's a hot look. Holy shit, she deep throats him. Well duh, if she can deepthroat me, of course, she can do him.

Roger turns to look directly at me. He is down Beth's throat and let's loose his cum. It's almost like he is showing me how much Beth loves him, I am not sure I understand this. Dude pay attention to your wife. I try to show no emotion, I don't want to provoke him. I am just doing my job.

Roger slides a bunch of things on my desk onto the floor, then lifts Beth up, and onto my desk. He pushes up her skirt and pulls down her panties. Quickly, he is at the entrance and pushes in. He starts off slow, and then slowly moves to fast fucking.

Roger looks at Beth, "You will get your "A" Ms. Smith. You are earning it now. You're not the best fuck I have had at this school, but you are the best looking."

Did he just insult my sister? No, it's in the script. I need to calm down. They are married, they are happier than they ever have been. I need to let them be and enjoy their lives.

Roger is slamming into Beth good. She is grunting with each thrust of his cock. Beth is happy, the smile is from ear to ear. Roger looks happy. Great, we are back to a happy family now. With Roger slamming Beth hard, and fast, neither will last long. However, Tammi has stood up, and is by the door. OH SHIT! She is going to ruin this. How do I stop her? I can't.

Just as Roger and Beth scream into hand covered mouths, Tammi barges into my office. Tammi has a look of surprise on her face.

Tammi shrieks, "Mr. Feston, what the hell are you doing? She is a student! Oooo. Hey Gwen. I caught you two. Don't move a muscle."

Tammi takes Robert into her mouth and sloshes him around until their love juices have been rinsed off. She then goes over to Beth, spreads her legs wider, so my camera can see. She then tentatively sticks out her tongue to touch Beth's pussy. That makes Beth shudder, and gives Tammi some confidence.

Tammi is more assertive with her tongue inside of Beth. I see Beth grunt, which I bet means that she is helping to expel Roger's cum. I can see the bright white liquid slowly flowing down Beth's pussy lips towards her brown star. Tammi is quick to reach in with her tongue and grab the special sauce that is a combination of Beth, and Roger.

We can all hear the enthusiasm that Tammi has in retrieving all the sauce she can. Roger reaches down and grabs Tammi's breast. She shot him a look that could kill. Geez, you just sucked his cock. Beth doesn't seem to care, either way, Roger let's go. Tami continues to slurp on Beth until she orgasms. Tammi has a lot of learning to do.

I fade to black as Beth orgasms from Tammi. Roger is quick to get his stuff and take a shower. Tammi, and Beth talk. I put my desk back together, and then go upstairs. Eventually, they all end upstairs, and things seem fine between everyone. Roger isn't mad, and they all are getting along fine. Tammi wants to spend the night. She wants to see me do the video editing.

Beth thinks that is cool as well, and she wants to do it with Beth. I invite Roger, but he is going out of town for three days. I make sure that he can do the same thing anytime he wants. I tell them all it's not very glamorous or intellectual, it's like assembling a jigsaw puzzle. In this case, I have clips of video from my two cameras, and I need to find the correct way to construct those clips, and then clean them up. They still want to see.

I suggest that Roger stays with Beth and Tammi, but a limo is coming to their house at 5:00 AM. I tried hard to keep him involved. Roger goes home. I have an 11:00 AM class, I go to bed with Tammi, and Beth still talking in my living room.

+++++

I wake up in the morning with Tammi, and Beth in bed with me. They are both curled up and facing me.

I whisper, "Are either of you up?"

They both answer with a whisper, "Yes."

I reply, "Good, I need to pee!"

I jump out of bed with the two of them giggling. I return to bed, and they put me in the middle.

Beth asks me, "Can you guess why Tammi is here?"

I sound disappointed, "It's not to see me edit clips of naked people?"

She hits with a pillow.

Tammi rolls on top of me, she is naked just like Beth is. I guess I should not be surprised.

Tammi says sweetly, "I really don't give a damn about editing. I saw your cock the first week, and knew I had to have a ride ... if you let me."

I explain to the child, "My sister is married, she has a real-life husband. She fucks me. I am a senior in college, I have no girlfriend. I am as single as they come. When a beautiful cougar comes along and wants to ride me, I say sure, welcome aboard. Better keep your hands, and legs inside the ride at all times."