My Sister Wants to Hire Me Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tammi giggles, and re-adjusts herself on the tip of my cock. She starts the slow descent on my cock. She isn't very tight, it's easy for her. She still loves it.

Tammi is squealing the words, "Oh my, oh my, oh my. It's big. I mean, it's huge. Oh my, does it feel awesome. I will do anything you want next week. This is awesome, just like Beth said it would be. Fuck, this is all I want to do today. Kid, you're going to be a star. Yes. YES. YES! Argggggggggggg! Holy shit that was good. Oh my. Ignore me for a while."

Beth laughs at her friend, "I think she had a good time."

I dive for answers, "Did you have fun last night? How do you feel about Roger fucking Tammi?"

Beth puts up her hands, "Considering that I have fucked you, I have no right to say anything."

My eyes narrow, she avoided me, "That was not the question I asked, and you know it. I need an answer."

Beth's smile is gone, she is looking at the floor. Just as I expected.

Beth is talking to Tammi, "This has nothing to do with you. I gave Roger conflicting information. I bring another woman to the room; I don't give her or my husband instructions. When I see what is going to happen, I did nothing to stop it. How can I blame him when a woman thrusts her pussy in front of him?"

I badger my sister, "All I asked for was how you felt about it. It sounds like it did not thrill you."

Beth's eyes bore into mine, she uses a strong voice, "No, it did not thrill me."

I inquire, "How does he feel about you fucking me?"

Beth is quick to respond, they have talked about this, "It's a weird thing with him. He likes showing me off. He likes the idea of a big cock entering me. He loves how much fucking he has been doing. Yet, he doesn't like sharing his wife. I am his property, he owns me. He wants to have control of when I come over, and what I do."

Wow, that blew me away. Tammi responds; first, I am stunned.

Tammi's reaction is blunt, "Fuck him! He doesn't own you! You're putting out and pleasing him way more than is called for. I see you sit carefully because your pussy is sore. I can understand him wanting you only for himself. However, then don't turn around, and say he wants to see a big cock in you and to be with other men."

I add some sanity, "Wait a minute. I was only asking so I can help push future filming into safe zones for both of you. You two are married, in the end, you need to love each other. I can sit to the side here on out. I am a disposable pawn, you are the king, and queen, and must survive.

"I asked because I have seen some troubling looks, and the last thing I want to do is hurt your marriage. You probably won't even notice. I am a ninja with stuff like that."

Tammi laughs, "With a cock like you have, ninja or not, I will know when you are in me."

Beth laughs along. Tonight, was very enlightening.

I command, "You two, in the shower. I will start breakfast."

Beth pouts, she wants me in the shower. She can't have me anymore. I make French toast and bacon.

Chapter 8 - Lesbian Sex

It's Friday, and that means sex night. Beth shows up early, she is excited yet nervous. I am not a big fan of the changes they made to the script. I think it's completely unnecessary and doesn't fit the main movie. I was overruled by everyone, including Roger. I gave up.

Tammi shows up in shorts and a t-shirt. She has a big pizza and four bottles of wine! I don't drink, and work, they know this. Why do they need four bottles? During dinner, I sense that they are nervous. They only ate half a large pizza and drank two bottles of wine. They are prone to giggling now, that wine has hit them good. If all else fails, they can blame it on the wine now. Hey, if it works, fine.

Because neither of them has a strong urge to have sex with a woman, we wrote a script to take advantage of that. I am a wealthy rich kid that wants to record two women having sex. However, the catch is that they can't be lesbians, and they will do everything I ask of them or no money.

They have already agreed to everything in the script. They also agreed to a surprise from me, so they will be on edge all night. Based on our experience now, all character names begin with the same letter as their real first name. This will make it easier for us to keep the names straight.

Roger was not involved with this week's script; it will be all new to him. I hope we blow him away. In a way, I am glad he isn't here this week. He needed a break. I know I sure did.

I start the evening with both women sitting on the floor in front of me, "Welcome Bonnie, and Tara. I am glad you took me up on my offer. I have here two checks for a million dollars. You will earn them by completing my list of items that I have here. I know that neither of you are lesbians, but my research is trying to prove that with some pressure, women can enjoy sex with either sex.

"I have selected you two because your friends and both of you are as cute as hell. You pass my 'I would fuck them' test easily. Both of you are older than twenty-one. I usually get a lot of college girls, you two are much better. I see both of you can follow directions, you're wearing only a sundress. Excellent. We will start with those on.

"I will be standing up, and getting a better look, for my research. I need to document everything. I appreciate the ponytails, it's easier to record your faces. I like to see the pleasure on your face rather than a side of hair covering your face. We are going to start with simple kissing. Anyone can do it, yet very few get all they can from it. Let's see where you go. I have no time limit on this, I will play it by ear."

Tammi immediately takes the lead by grabbing the back of Beth's head and bringing them together. They start with light, even kisses. Barely any pressure at all. Beth pulls them together. The kiss is more extensive now, it's not just a light touching.

When they finally open their mouths, I add, "I want to see the tongue, please."

Without any thought, they move away a fraction of an inch and resume the tongue lashing. I can clearly see the tongues sliding across each other. Their arms are around each other, pulling their bodies together.

I yell out, "Excellent! Let your hands explore breasts. Don't go diving under, keep the dress between you ... for now."

They both took their time to move a hand into position so they can cup the opposite breast. They are drawn to the sensitive nipples, causing each of them to take a deep breath. Fuck this is hot. I allow them to play for a while, but I find myself getting bored. I want more.

I snap, "Enough. We are done. I would say that went well. I can tell by the look in your eyes, you want to continue." They both nod their heads, yes.

"Tara, please help Bonnie out of her dress please."

Tammi and Beth stand up. Tammi goes behind Beth and places her hands upon Beth's shoulders. Slowly, her hands fall down Beth's body. As they fall, they touch her body, making sure both nipples get caught. Once past the hem of the dress, she reaches up under the dress, and I hear a squishing sound.

Both hands inch up her body, grabbing the dress in both hands, effectively raising the dress inch by inch. First to be seen is the bare pussy, then the washboard stomach, followed by the bottom of the breast, nipples, then the entire breast. Finally, up, and over the head. Beth is naked and smiles from embarrassment.

I give Beth her orders, "Bonnie, I need you to return the favor, Tara needs to be naked for us to continue. Please."

Beth stands in front of Tammi. She places a hand on the top of her head and pushes down. She goes until she is at a ninety-degree angle to her legs. Her breasts are hanging straight down and have stopped moving. Beth goes behind, and uses a foot to tap Tammi's foot, she wants Tammi to widen her stance.

Beth then pulls up the dress, so it is bunched up on the top of her cheeks. Beth calls me around to get a better view. Holy shit, her asshole, and pussy are on full display. Beth moves her hands like she is a model on TV pointing at a million-dollar ring or something. Beth runs a finger through her pussy, letting it slide in some. Tammi moans. Beth uses both hands to widen the cheeks, giving an even better view.

I can't help myself; I bend over, and run my tongue along her pussy lips, and then step back. Beth continues moving the dress along Tammi's back. She slows down for the breasts. As she slows down, she pushes the breasts, so they sway from side to side. Oh my, that is an impressive visual. They're already awesome because they are hanging down. But to see them moving, and swaying side to side, that's soooo cool.

The dress clears the breasts, and then soon her body. Tammi stands up straight. Now that was fun. I want to fuck them both. My cock has never been harder.

I place my phone on my leg, and bring up a timer app. I set it for a recurring two minutes.

I tell both women, "I want you in a 69, but rather than face to pussy, I want you face to breast. You will suck nipples and play with breasts for two minutes. On the ding, you will swap top, and bottom, then continue. Time starts ..." They reposition their bodies. "Now!" I press the start button.

They both take their hands and massage and squeeze the opposite breast. Beth's are younger, and firmer while Tammi's sag more but are much larger. Both women seem happy with their task. Beth is on top, her breasts hang almost perfectly, they don't turn into long tubes, they keep their firmness. Tammi's retain more of their shape than I expected, most impressive. DING!

They swap positions, and now they are both using tongues to check the areola and nipples. Tammi is a biter while Beth is a puller. Both make the other scream. DING!

I add a rule, "From now on, no pain. This is for fun."

Interesting, Tammi smiles like she was expecting my rule where Beth seems hurt that I had to make the rule or because they got out of hand. Beth starts a hard suction. Tammi quickly mimics Beth. Both have suction cheeks from sucking on the nipples. DING!

They both swap positions again. Beth is playing with the enormous breasts that are hanging down. She gently slaps the breast to make it swing. She is having way too much fun. Tammi is lightly squeezing the nipples and receives a moan for her efforts.

On DING, I say, "Stop. I want you two in a standard 69 now. I will use a five-minute timer and be prepared to show your work, I want plenty of close-ups. This is the bread, and butter for lesbians, this is where you get many of your orgasms. You both masturbate, you know what you like. Now it's time to add your tongue and try your moves on another woman. We end when you both orgasm. Start now!"

They are both eager for this. I start immediately with a closeup of Beth eating Tammi. She is eager and quick. However, she is much softer than I am. I can see how she is gentle, where I would be more aggressive. Beth pauses to moan. Her eyes close, she loves the work that Tammi is doing. I can't see it, but Tammi has moaned twice already.

I leave Beth to get a look at the work Tammi is doing. She has a huge smile on her face as I get closer. She moves her head to the side, granting me a great shot of her tongue in action. She doesn't just run her tongue up, and down the lips, she twirls the lips around her tongue as it moves up, and down. Interesting. Beth bucks her body.

Tammi giggles, and moves her mouth, so it is in direct contact with Beth's pussy lips. She is using a light humming around her clit with two fingers in opposite ends of her pussy opening, near her anus. A slight increase of the humming, and Beth orgasms with a shout, "IIIIIIIIIIImmmmmmm CUMMMMMMINGGGGGG!"

Beth falls limp on the floor. She is awake and smiling for the camera.

Beth says to me, "One for Beth."

I instruct Tammi, "I want you on your back, and legs wide open. Beth will not stop until you orgasm. I want you fighting hard NOT to orgasm. Make her earn it. You did nice work on Beth, thank you for your effort."

Since Beth isn't moving still, Tammi says, "I was curious in college but never found the right partner. I always liked a good cock; I knew which way my future lay. It was one of those things I wanted to try, just to know. You could say this was on my bucket list. When I got this opportunity with ... Bonnie, I jumped at the chance. Besides, in the last few months, she has been a ton of fun at work. We have become close friends, and that means the world to me."

Beth crawls on her hands and knees to the entrance of Tammi's pussy. It looks freshly shaved. Beth starts out like Tammi, slow, and gentle. Her tongue is easy to follow due to the slow licking. Tammi adds a moan for effect, I don't believe it was real. It seems Beth thought the same thing, she is now quicker, and more forceful. She isn't dainty, she is aggressive. Now Tammi is moaning or real.

I see it. She is using one of my moves, the baby kitten lapping milk from a saucer with a tiny but quick tongue lapping. Tammi is ready to explode; Beth goes back to slow, and gentle.

Tammi sits up, "You bitch! You think you can hold back my orgasm, you better not. I want my orgasm, give it to me! NOW!"

Beth is back to kittle licking, and it is cute as hell. I can see it perfectly on the camera, her technique is perfect. Tammi is building again when Beth suddenly switches techniques. Beth is back to soft, and gentle, Tammi is winding down, although she is getting frustrated. Beth senses that she has gone too far. Her tongue goes deep, and her fingers are playing with her tiny bean. It's protruding, making it easy to see.

I can hear Beth being aggressive. She is slurping the juices Tammi is making. This time as Tammi gets near, Beth presses her lips to Tammi's lips and hums loud, and hard while lightly pinching her clit. Tammi has a quick, loud scream followed by contracting her muscles. Her legs tried to kill Beth, her arms are close to her chest, and I hear a moan of satisfaction as her body shivers.

Tammi is showing the tell-tale signs of a hard orgasm. Her eyes are open and tracking us, but there is no response to questions or comments. There is no sign she ever heard us. Beth picks up her torso and holds Tammi in her arms. Tammi doesn't have any strength left, she looks like a bag of skin, and bones. She does turn towards Beth and seems to be cuddling with her.

After a few minutes, she sits up on her own, stretches, and then says, "That was ok," although her smile belies her true happiness.

Beth says to Tammi, "Tara, you are too much. I thought I hurt you."

I stop them, this is my show, "Ok kiddies, I think you liked that last part. I got two more things for you. Tara, I want you to lay down on the floor but with your hands behind you, holding your body vertical. The left leg is bent at the knee, and the light is out straight." She looks confused like she has no clue what I am doing. She gets in position.

I am steady in voice but excided inside as I tell Beth, "Bonnie, you are going to mirror Tara. Your intersection or better yet, point of contact, is bare pussy to bare pussy. I want you grinding pussy lips to pussy lips. Try to not apply too much pressure, we don't want any pain. If you get tired, let Tara be on top for a while."

Both women look at me like I am an alien.

I reply defensively, "This is a classic porn position for lesbians. Guys love seeing this, it's why I am asking you to try it. Not everyone loves it. If you both hate it, we will move on. Otherwise, I expect both of you to orgasm together. If you don't, I will step in and make the other orgasm. Have fun!"

Tammi lays down on the floor in the position that I suggested. She looks comfortable and intrigued by this task. Beth seems leery of this task, this surprises me. Generally, Beth is adventurous and willing to try new things. Beth is guiding her body into place with some effort, it's like she is playing nude twister.

Once in place, she eases down so that the two shaved pussies are touching. I have them stop, so I can take a closeup. They are both leaking fluids, I can see it running from each of them. That was a cool shot. Beth starts out slowly, she is tentative. It's like she is afraid she might get burned.

As they touch pussy to pussy, they both shoot a smile on their face, followed by a big "O," and more giggling. It's like they are embarrassed because it feels good. Tammi throws her head back while Beth concentrates on matching their holes together, followed by sliding back, and forth a few inches.

It's funny because Bet's face goes from concentration to bliss, and then back to concentration. She is zeroing in on the sweet spots. It seems elusive. When they found a groove, it quickly escalated to moaning and grunting. Both screamed out several times before Beth pulls up.

Beth is panting hard when she says, "Swap."

She lays down exhausted and worn out. Tammi is inspired to continue the good feeling. Eagerly, she gets up and is waiting for Beth to adjust. Immediately, Tammi is adjusting to Beth and easing her way into their pleasure zone. Like Beth, she can find the point of joy, but just as quickly, loses it. She has the advantage of knowing what the right feeling is, and once found, she adjusts, so they get back in the groove of joy.

They are so cute in the way they grunt. First is Beth, then Tammi, then Beth, then Tammi. Back, and forth they go, with each set rising slightly in pitch. They are slowly building to massive orgasms. This is awesome to watch; I will need to fuck them afterward. I never had clients do lesbian before. It was always a man on woman or a man, and a second man on woman.

Back to the fun, they are really going at it now. They both have red pussies; they need to end this soon. I don't know how to help. They are hot, sweaty, breasts are flopping around, their faces, and pussies are red, the aroma in the room is intoxicating. That's it.

I use a low deep voice to clearly say, "Smell the air. Each of you is awesome, however, together, it's spellbinding. Take a whiff of your secretions, the juices of sex."

They both inhaled deeply, paying attention to the aroma in the room. Next, they are both grunting followed by a quick, "Oh, OH, OH! I AMMMMMMMMM CUMMINGGGGGGG!"

Not only do they come, but they both squirt in all directions. Sometimes squirt is like a hose, a stream of water. This is like a high-pressure water cleaner that hit the object, and now it's rebounding in all directions. All four hands are up in the air like they are scared when they are just surprised. In a matter of seconds, they go from happy, to scared, to surprised, and then they start laughing and giggling. They finish this part with a light kiss. That was awesome.

Now we are on to uncharted territory. They have no idea what to expect. I have then sitting in front of me, on their knees, making it an ideal submissive position.

I ask my two beautiful ladies, "Who wants to get fucked?"

They both shout out, "MEEEEEE!"

I go to the closet, reach in, and grab a large bag. I bring it back to the women, and they look apprehensive. I pull out a three-foot-long tube of heavy plastic. A dildo would be contoured, this has straight sides, and no helmet on the ends. This has rounded ends, and it looks, feels, and acts like a dildo. It looks wet because it was sitting in a bag filled with baby oil. I hold it in my hand, in the middle. It bends down on both sides.

I smile as I say, "Ok, you did ask for this. I want the two of you to sit on the floor and fuck yourselves silly."

Quick as a cat, Beth grabs the toy from my hand and plunges one end into her pussy. She screams out, "Fuck yeah!"

She plunges in it, and out a few times before she realizes Tammi is right next to her, staring at her.

Beth stops, and then is profound, "What?"

Tammi laughs at her friend and then begins scooting closer. They are in a similar position to tribbing, but they are a good foot apart. Beth stops so Tammi can place the tube into her pussy, and then slowly shoves it into her body. It slowly moves into her body, causing her to scream out in joy. Together, they experiment with thrusting to find the perfect routine.