My Sister Wants to Hire Me Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both thrusting, one thrusting while one pulls, one thrusts, and retracts, and then the other does. They settle on both thrusting and retreating at the same time although they alternate who thrusts harder. They are having fun, but because of the length, they both bottom out before enclosing the entire length. They each get about a foot in, leaving a foot exposed at all time.

They are nearing their orgasm when I shout out, "Stop." They don't.

I try again, louder, and with a more commanding voice, "STOP!" Followed by pushing them apart.

They both have a look of anger on their voice. They were close to their orgasm.

I use a soft, tender voice now, "You failed to hide the entire length. I want you to try again, and you need to go DEEPER."

They get in position again for their pussies when I yell out, "NO!" They look at me bewildered. I smile, and say, "Try your other hole."

Understanding hit them immediately. Beth immediately sticks the wet plastic into her asshole. It takes some effort, she grunts, and then she sits waiting expectantly for Tammi this time. Tammi is almost reluctant to turn around and meet her friend. I help by holding the middle of the tube so she can ram it into her own asshole.

Tammi has an irresistible look on her face as the tube finally plunges deep into her rectum. They quickly find their rhythm again and find they can go deeper, swallowing the bright pink plastic tube. Soon they grunt with each thrust. They are also burying the pink tube slowly, as each thrust gets them closer, and closer until finally their ass cheeks touch. The realization of what that means causes them to both shout out the announcement of their orgasm.

They are both quite alive but recovering from big orgasms. I pick up Beth's body and lay her on her side. I pull the tube from Tammi's asshole from the middle where it should be germ-free, I hope. I place it back in the large plastic bag. I run to wash my hands. Then I drag Tammi's body next to Beth, and set her on her side as well, facing each other.

Instinctively, Tammi puts her arm around Beth, and Beth snuggles up into Tammi's breasts. I fade to black as I am walking away from the bodies, down the hallway. When done, I go back, and they are asleep. I cover them with a blanket and then go to my room where I can masturbate for a good two hours. Damn, what a night.

+++++

The next morning; I wake up to two freshly showered women. They have with them some awesome coffee and a box of a dozen hot donuts.

I am still sleepy when I ask, "I hope you got dressed before you went out."

Tammi pushes me, "We do know how to dress, shop, and then strip again. It's more fun at your place naked. You never know what might happen."

I continue, "Well, today, you two are leaving, and then I have some editing, and shopping to do. I want to eat this week. Then, I might start on the laundry. A full day of being domestic for me."

Beth starts in on me first, "I think we are doing today different. We want to watch you edit the video to see how it's done. Then, as we see fit, we want to blow you. As we get bored, we will help with laundry, and making a list for shopping. We may even come with you."

I have had enough!

I am testy when I grunt, "You may watch me edit. You may drain my balls. You may do laundry and make a list. However, there is no situation where you come shopping with me." They look at me with concern. "It's the one place I can meet normal SINGLE women. The girls at school are so lame to the MILF's I film. All the women I film are happily married. Shopping is the one place I might meet a woman that cares about me and isn't just a thank you tip."

They look at me as if I am crazy.

I continue, "Go back six months ago, are either of you banging on my door to sleep with me?" They understand now. "Everything I get from you two is appreciation or pity. You don't love me. Don't get me wrong, I am not doing this to get dates. It does cut into my dating though, the chance to have a real relationship that won't end when filming does."

Beth smiles at me, "You will always be my favorite younger brother."

My mood changes, "On second thought, You two need to go. I mean it. We need to keep our friendships, and work separate. It is way too easy to make this more. However, in a few weeks, WE are done. I go back to being a guy you send gift cards to for his birthday, and Christmas. We see each other for holidays.

"Tammi, let's face it, I am nothing in your real life. We had fun last night, and you are still on that high. In a week, I am forgotten until you see the next few DVD, and then I am a distant memory. You both have your own lives. Right now, we are intersecting, soon, we won't be. I am going to take a shower."

I went a took a shower. That went well. It's at this point that I must start telling the women no, or the ending gets weird. I learned this the hard way. With my perfected speech, it makes the conclusion just a business transaction, and they forget about me. That's precisely what they wanted when they came to me. Anything else, and I am taking advantage of them.

When I come back out, a coffee and two dipped are on my nightstand. Oh, how I love dipped donuts. There is no sign of Beth, Tammi, or my plastic tube friend. I hope I see at least one of the three again.

Beth did not visit me all week, and I heard nothing from her about the video. I did get a text message from Roger, it merely said, "Thank you!" I have no idea why he sent that.

Chapter 9 - Loving Wives

I fear this week most of everything we have done. Sure enough, they fight me tooth and nail on the script. I want a wife sharing scene where I share my wife, Beth, to my best friend, who is played by Roger. Do they want any part of that? Nooooooo.

They want Hallway Pass Friday, the ability to have sex with anyone they want. I can see the writing on the walls with this one, it's not going to end well. This will do nothing to help their marriage. Most likely, it will be the beginning of the end. Why can't they see this? Wait, maybe one of them is looking into the crystal ball. Which one?

Right after my last class, I go the Beth's, and Roger's house. I set up some lights and a camera in the room. I show Roger how to put the GoPro camera into the head harness. Finally, I show Roger how to start and stop recording. I set up his phone, so the GoPro recordings are sent to my system where I will work with the footage. The camera on the tripod is set and will autofocus. He just needs to turn the camera and lights on.

Because I earn so much money, I have upgraded my equipment several times. It's been useful to have backups. In this case, I have two movie sets going at once.

While I was setting up Beth's bedroom, she was setting up my spare bedroom. Over the last few weeks, the room went from barely finished to have a variety of artwork, plants, side tables, and other knick-knacks. The sheets, pillows, and blanket have changed as has the artwork. It looks entirely different.

Again, against my suggestion, we meet up for dinner. I am Beth's date, she insisted me, and not some stranger. Roger choose a stunningly beautiful college girl that is an intern at his company. She is 21, and amazingly cute. Hell, I want to fuck her. Beth isn't pleased through dinner, and the girl, (I forgot her name), seems scared as hell with the way Beth is reacting. I see this as a colossal train wreck, I am less than excited about this dinner. Roger, oh, he is happy. Nothing is ruining his day.

With the woman he has, I would be feeling pretty good myself. She is super thin yet tall at just under 6 feet tall. She has huge perky breasts, nothing unusual for the age. She is all around perfect.

As we end dinner and are standing at our cars, Beth leans towards the girl, and whispers, "Roger has a nice cock. He is longer, and wider in girth than the average man, making him a nice catch. I am very fortunate to have him as my husband. I, however, will be enjoying a porn sized cock. Jim, my date, is a college senior, and he is studying to be in the movie business either as an actor or in production. He is hung like a bull. I wish you a good night with my husband. Enjoy yourself, tomorrow, and forever after, he will be screwing me all night long."

She got in the car quickly and turned up the radio. We go back to my place. Beth says immediately on entering the car, "I don't want to hear anything about that, tramp."

Yes, it was an icy ride home. It's almost 7:00, and we have until 11:00 to record. Then it is shower time, and Beth goes back to her husband, and bimbo is expected to be gone by then.

Roger wasn't brilliant, in my opinion. Tammi was the safe play or even one of Beth's friends. Anyone Beth picked out. This way, it looks like a woman he is fucking at work. I understand why Beth is unhappy. This will be a true test of my skills. I need to forget everything and make this fantastic for Beth. For the first time, I will be on camera and need to stay aware of the camera angles.

Once we get home, we sit on the bed in the basement. The camera is up and running, but Beth is near tears, and unmoving. Shy actress, I know how to do this. I slowly strip in front of Beth. My shoes, socks, belt, and shirt are off before she notices me. She smiles at me and wipes the tears out of her eyes.

As I slowly pull down my pants, I say with a smile, "Tonight is about us. We are all that matters for the next several hours. How about getting on your knees, and putting your hands, and mouth to good use. I need these boxers removed, and then I need some warming up. In the industry, they call it fluffing."

Beth takes her time to stand up and move to me before dropping to the floor. She has a smile on her face as she looks at the bulge in my pants.

As she pulls down my boxers, she says, "If we live to 100, I will never tire of seeing that meat be revealed."

With me sticking out, but not fully hard yet, she uses both hands in a firm helix stroke while engulfing my head in her mouth. OH WOW! I like that. Beth looks up at me and smiles, not that it's easy to smile with a cock in your mouth. She is motivated and taking her time. Nothing is rushed. She is showing her experience by effortlessly changing techniques with no pauses. Her tongue is everywhere, feeling all my sensitive spots, and then adding pressure from time to time. This is amazing.

I warn my sister, "I only have so many loads, do you want this one orally, or should we move on?"

No response from my sister, she continues without pause. It's like she has a plan, and she is sticking to it. Amazing, I just give her control of the night. Impressive. Holly shit, she is doing a blowfish imitation. She sucks in as hard as she can. Stops, and opens her mouth, then closes her mouth and sucks as hard as she can. She repeats that over, and over with amazingly strong suction.

The effect of suction, and then none over, and over followed her humming, sets me off in a BIG way. She gets six large ropes of cum into her oral cavity. It overflows, and runs down her neck, and then breasts. After swallowing, she takes a finger and captures the fleeing cum. Once it's wrangled, in they go again, this time they don't escape and end up in her gullet. Damn, she is as happy as I have ever seen her.

Beth is quite animated as she says, "Holy fuck that was a lot of cum! How the hell do you make so much? I thought you were going to drown me."

Sheepishly, I reply, "What can I say, it's been a while since I had sex, and you inspire me. Just in case you missed the memo, you are beautiful and sexy. Your husband is one lucky guy."

Beth stands up and plants a good hard kiss on my lips. It's salty, but after the load, she just swallowed, I don't dare complain. It takes no time for her tongue to come over. Her hands are behind my head, cradling me, and keeping me in place.

After a few minutes of intense tongue action, I pull free, and trace kisses down her neck, and to her chest. My hands are already attached to nipples, I am lightly caressing them. I can feel Beth's body stiffen as my hands become active. As my lips move to the nipples, my hands roughly, and with force, grapple the breasts, and squeeze good. Beth gasps from the pressure on her breasts.

I release the breast and then squeeze again. I use lots of saliva, so they make noise, which allows Beth a second sensory point to feel me. She likes this a lot, but this isn't what she fantasizes about. I understand this. After several minutes, I continue moving down her body, and I push her back onto the bed.

It's not lost on me that we are following the classic porn movie formula. That causes me to smile. Beth is on her back, legs wide open, and over the side of the bed. I have great access. I move the camera so it will get a great show of my work, which is precisely what I want. I must set down my hand camera, which annoys me, but it must be done, I need to use my hands a bit.

I reach forward and am like the women, I am slow, soft, gentle, and in no rush to orgasm. This bores the hell out of Beth. For her first orgasm, I am going to swap between only two techniques. The first will be a broad, thick tongue that applies good pressure. She will know exactly where my tongue is always at. Then I will swap to the kitty where I use just the tip of my tongue to lightly brush the skin rapidly. It should feel more like hummingbird wings.

I start with wide, hard, and slow. Beth instantly moans her approval. She only gets thirty seconds before I swap to soft, fast, and gentle. The speed is the only thing that makes it interesting. By using them back to back, it makes them stand out even more due to the extreme changes. Beth is now moaning constantly, even with the changes I am making. Wow, I didn't expect that. I thought she would go back to begging for more.

I swap between technique more often. She climbs the orgasm ladder with each minute I continue this onslaught. No resting for either of us. I am only moving a tongue; she seems to be running a marathon. Her heart is racing, and she is short of breath. She surprises me when she orgasms and kicks me away.

I am on my ass with a confused look. This makes Beth laugh hysterically.

I comment, "You just orgasmed, and you have time to laugh at me?"

Beth flippantly replies, "I guess you will just need to do better."

I get up, grab my camera, and roll her hips, so they are pointed up in the air. They're resting on my shoulders which are pinning her legs up into the air. I continue until my mouth meets her pussy. I use suction on her pussy lips. I run up, and down her lips with my mouth acting as a vacuum. I pull in new skin as old skin is left behind after passing through my mouth. The feeling of her skin over my lips, tongue, teeth, and lips is fantastic.

Beth turns into a blubbering idiot. She grunts but has no clue I am doing this to her. I can see the eyes are glassed over. I grin, knowing that soon I will make her orgasm again. It takes a while, but I see where this is going. Sure enough, she orgasms again. This time is far different than the previous one. Her body relaxes, and she isn't talking. The last one I wasn't sure she orgasmed.

Beth moves up the bed and gets into doggie. I guess I am done eating. I push in slowly, making sure how much length I can use. I don't want to hurt my sister by blasting my full length into her cervix repeatedly. This is something I do with all women. Nobody takes the whole thing.

I am quick to move up and enter her, but slow to slide in. I am exactly where I want to be, I won't screw it up by plowing in too quickly. It feels so cool, sliding into my sister's velvety pussy.

As I start to speed up, Beth protests, "Noooooo. Slow down. This is our last time; I want to enjoy it. That's better! Oh, yes, oh, fuck. I can feel your cock sliding into my body. You're taking everything there is. Nobody can fill me any more than you have, just isn't possible. Your veins are on the side and flow across my walls, that feels amazing when you go slow.

"Most guys feel good, but you seem made for me. You are going to make some porn star very happy. Oh yeah, this is the perfect speed, just like this. Now stay like this for ten years. Please." She giggles.

This does feel awesome. I like fast, and some fast and rough. This is amazing. Like Beth says, I feel my cock sliding at this rate. When I go faster, I only feel the helmet hitting things, that is where I get my pleasure. Like this, it's the entire cock.

I lose track of time. I just seem to float watching from outside of my body. I could have gone on forever, but my knees are getting sore. I pick up speed. Beth's head was hanging down, she perks up with the change in speed.

I feel the need to explain, "My knees are killing me, and I have a cramp starting to build. I need to finish us off."

Beth, of course, is understanding. However, her idea of understanding and mine are quite different. Where I want fast and hard, she wants cowgirl. She rolls us over. The pending cramps immediately dissipate. I am sure she could see the look of relief run across my face.

Beth starts off by bouncing up, and down using as much of my cock as she can stand. She can stand a lot. She hasn't done enough Cowgirl to increase her leg strength to go on long enough. Therefore, she cheats. She squats down on her knees, and instead of going up, and down, now she is moving along the length of my body. She can go much faster this way.

She is leading, this is her show, she can do with me as she pleases. I have made her do all kinds of shit, letting her determine how to fuck me is an easy decision. She is my older sister, after all. She has been pushing me around for years, and it has never felt so good!

We are quite the visual. Her usually silky hair is a twisted, and scrambled mess. We are leaking fluids all over the bed between my pre-cum and her vaginal fluids. Now throw in two sweaty bodies and the smell of sex, and we have one dirty pit going. Yet there is nowhere I would rather be right now.

Both of us are working hard to bring our orgasms together. I could blow at any moment. If she doesn't blow soon, I won't be able to hold off. She continues pumping, and is grimacing, she is holding like I am. I arch my back, which interrupts her momentum. Her face is one of shock. Why did I do that?

I squirt a large wad of baby batter into my sister. Her smile is huge as she too orgasms. No scream? Nope. Yet the tell-tale clamping of my cock with her vaginal walls is the clear sign that she is orgasming. She has stopped moving. I can't tell what her eyes are doing because I can't see. My entire focus is on a tiny tube shooting billions of healthy young sperm into this magnificent woman. I grab my sister with all my strength and promptly fall asleep.

My alarm goes off at 10:00 PM. We have one hour left. Beth rolls me on top of her, effectively Missionary, and commands me, "Fuck me fast, and hard. Break me."

No shit. Well, she did ask for it. I have energy again. Previously, I didn't even have the energy to talk. Now, I am recharged and ready for a quickie. Beth is in position; I slip into her already lubricates pussy and can find a nice fast pace quickly. I don't want to be a thirty-second lover. At this speed, I can sway from side to side, so that my long length attacks from different angles, making for a unique experience.

Slowly, I increase the speed. I only have one hand, the camera is in my other hand. I can't pull her into me as fast as I would like. Ah ha. I set the camera down, and grab Beth, and slide her a few feet over. I am now in perfect alignment with the tripod camera. I can use both hands to hold Beth's body. I use my strength to pull her body into me when I thrust in. That adds to the violence of my thrusting and causes my sister to squeak with each thrust.