All Comments on 'My Sister Wants to Hire Me Pt. 03'

by BigMadStork

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Nice Ending

A very good ending and it left me wanting more. Roger divorcing Beth was a twist I didn't see coming, especially after the video screening with everyone. I was wondering how Jim and Beth were going to get together in the end. Great job as always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

Well written clever story. Not sure about the porn biz but a fun story despite it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good ending

Not the best story, but it was ok. The filming angle really doesn't work well. It's just two people having sex.

tejingtejingover 4 years ago
Well resolved

I love a good bro-sis romance, but I was a little worried I wasn't going to like what happened to Roger. I needn't have worried. The way you wrote it, it was 100% his own fault that he lost her, and I just ended up feeling happy for them getting together in the end. The whole porn biz thing was an odd way to set it up, but fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
How did he get the GF pregnant?

I the story and the series but if he’s shooting blanks how did he get the GF pregnant? I guess Roger has a surprise coming too.

linnearlinnearabout 3 years ago
Always Special

This gets better every time I read it, it is one of those stories that never gets old.

Trucker1492Trucker149211 months ago

Loved this story hopefully you will add one more chapter to this with how their life continues and ends. Amazing story and awesome heartfelt emotions and plot.

Sohioslim78Sohioslim7811 months ago

Needs one more chapter

DukeByFallDukeByFall3 months ago

Great story, but needs an epilogue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigMadStork@BigMadStork
Yes, it's been a while since I published. I had a bit of a writer's funk and have survived. I just published a short story (for me), and more will follow.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES