My Sister Wants to Make Me Cum Ch. 07

Story Info
Mom asks if she can watch us again.
3.3k words
4.7
39.2k
76

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 02/19/2024
Created 12/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ardresac
Ardresac
558 Followers

It had been a little over 2 weeks since the time our mom watched me cum on Rachel's face. We were hanging out in my room on a Friday evening, sitting on my orange couch, relaxing and watching a movie. I was sitting on the middle cushion with Rachel on the right. The movie was Pirate of the Caribbean - we'd both seen it of course, but it's one of our favorites from when we were kids. Jack Sparrow was just about to start asking why the rum was gone when our mom quietly opened the door and came in.

I turned the volume down, but didn't pause the movie. It wouldn't matter much if we missed a few minutes, since we can both practically recite the whole movie from memory.

"Hey, guys. I was wondering, have y'all done your... thing, since a couple weeks ago?"

We knew what she was talking about. "Yeah," I replied truthfully. "We did it again last week. Haven't gotten around to it yet this week though, we were probably gonna do it before bed tonight."

"Well," Mom said, "do you think... I could watch again? It was just so interesting to see, I-"

Rachel cut her off, saying "Of course you can! We're your kids, it's your right to watch, right? Plus it's nothing you haven't seen before. What do you think, Davey?"

She hadn't called me Davey in years. It was nice to hear again, but I was a little disappointed to have to have our mom there with us. I wanted to have time alone with Rachel that night, time for us to be together without having to pretend that it's just some clinical skin treatment, and not what it really was. But how could I say that with our Mom right there? I had to agree.

"I guess I don't mind. I just hope I don't get performance anxiety with an audience," I looked up at my mom and she laughed. "Your sister can help you out with some... visual stimulation, like last time, right? I mean, if that happens. Or just if she wants. Or if you want. I don't know!" As she said this she strolled over and sat down on the left couch cushion. Now it was Mom on the left, me in the middle, and Rachel on the right.

I turned the volume back up. We watched the movie for a few minutes, and then Mom started talking. "This always was one of y'all's favorites. I still remember taking the two of you to see it in theaters." She looked over at me and said "You didn't stop talking like Jack Sparrow for weeks. You really wanted to be a pirate!"

"I remember that!" I replied. It was true, I was on a pirate kick for weeks after that movie.

"Ugh," Rachel began, "You kept chasing me around the house with your plastic pirate sword saying shit like 'Arrr, there be treasure in that booty!'"

We all laughed. I'd never thought about it, but my wording was off as a kid. Booty *is* treasure, you can't have treasure *in* booty, that doesn't make sense. Maybe it was the universe foreshadowing what was to come, because eventually I did find treasure in my sister's booty. That sounds weird. It's more like my sister's booty turned out to be a treasure. That sounds even weirder. Oh well.

We sat for a few more minutes. "So, when did you want to get started?" Mom asked. I felt a little awkward. "Well," I replied, "I usually get mostly ready and then text Rachel to come in when I finish. I haven't, like, just totally jacked it in front of her. I'm not sure she wants to see that."

"Oh, Davey," Mom said, my old nickname being used again, "she won't mind. I don't mind. Do you mind, Rachel?"

"No, I don't think so. We can just keep watching the movie while David, uh, gets ready." She lifted her shirt and turned towards me, our Mom glancing past me to get a better view of her daughter's breasts. "Does this help?" Rachel asked. I nodded. I could feel my penis getting hard, pressing up against the front of my boxers.

"Go ahead, David," our mom said, "take your penis out and start getting ready for your sister."

I obeyed my mother. I slipped my dick out of the hole in front of my boxers and started to stroke it while gazing at my sister's tits. Rachel took her shirt all the way off and relaxed back on the couch with nothing on but her thin cotton panties. Mom remained sort of sitting up, turned to the right and watching me. It felt a little odd to be fully masturbating in front of our mom - last time, I basically just finished up in front of her - but this time I would have to get myself all the way there from scratch, and with no help from Rachel. Damn it.

I kept staring at her as I masturbated, wishing I could touch her, kiss her, find my way inside of her. Her tits rested serenely on her upper torso as she sat relaxed on the couch next to me. I started to feel weird and before I knew it, my erection was partially gone. Mom, watching me closely, noticed right away.

"David, are you all right? Rachel, can you help your brother a little more maybe?"

Rachel sighed and got up. She knelt down a couple of feet in front of me and for a moment I thought she was going to try to suck my dick. She didn't. She relaxed a bit, sitting down on her feet, and leaned back to give me a better view of her tits. She put her left hand on the carpet behind her to hold herself up, and she used her right hand to play with her tits, bouncing them up and down and gently pinching her nipples. It didn't take long for me to become fully hard again. I kept going as I gazed at my sister's tits.

"Do you like your sister's breasts, David?" Mom asked.

"Mom, ugh," I replied, "they're nice, just don't remind me that they're my sister's. I love her tits and all but... she's still my sister."

"Oh, don't be such a prude," Mom chided me. "They're just breasts. So what if they're your sister's?" She looked down at my cock. "It seems like you really like them. A lot."

"I guess I do," I replied, defeated, still stroking my cock in front of my mom and my topless sister.

"Of course he does!" Rachel said, sitting up and using both hands to bounce her tits up and down. "I'm a fuckin' hottie, and not just my tits either."

"Oh, yeah?" Mom replied. "Is there something else you'd like to show your brother? I mean, if you think it'd help him finish faster?"

Oh boy.

Rachel gave me a sly grin and turned around, getting on her hands and knees and sticking her ass up in the air. She bounced her ass up and down, sending jiggling waves down her upper thighs. I started stroking faster, my dick hard as a rock but still not ready to release. My sister continued to twerk her big bubbly butt on the ground in front of me.

"Rachel, sweetie," our mom started, "Why don't you show your brother what's under your panties? David, would you like to see that?"

"I---I guess so," I grunted as I continued jerking off. I heard Rachel giggle from her place on the floor in front of me. She slowly pulled her panties down and took them mostly off, leaving them still hanging on to her right ankle. She started shaking her ass again - I could see her sweet little vagina and asshole each time her ass cheeks bounced apart. Our mom's eyes darted back and forth between my rigid cock and my sister's dancing ass. This went on for a few more minutes.

"David?" Our mom asked. "Do you think you're getting close to finishing?"

"I'm getting there, it---it takes me some time, that's why I usually just call Rachel in when I'm nearly ready."

"Okay," Mom replied, "well, I have an idea. Here, give me your hand." I took my right hand away from my dick, and reached over to my mom. Rachel looked back at us, still slowly shaking her ass. Mom took my hand palm up and spit in it, a large amount of thick, slimy spit. "There!" she exclaimed. "Now try with that."

I put my hand back on my penis, and started to rub my mom's spit into it as I masturbated. Rachel saw this and started to rub her clit. Our Mom's warm spit felt wonderful on my cock.

"That's good, Rach," Mom said to her. "Do you like seeing your sister rub her vagina, David? Does that help?"

"Yeah, I think so," I replied. It definitely did. I began to pick up the pace.

"Okay, that's good," Mom said back. "You know, Rachel, I read something interesting last night."

Rachel looked back at our mom, still rubbing her clit but at a slower pace. "Yeah?" she asked. "What's that?"

"Well," Mom said, "I read that actually swallowing semen can be really good for you too. I mean not just good for your skin but good for you in general too. Is that something you two have done before?"

"Uhhhh... No, we haven't," Rachel lied, still rubbing herself, but even slower now. "I don't know if I'd want David's semen in my mouth. Where did you read that, anyway?"

"Oh, just some women's magazine," Mom said back to her. "Do you want to try? I think you two should try it. David, do you want to finish in your sister's mouth?"

I was getting closer. I kept going as I replied, "I could if you think it'd help her. And if she's all right with it. It might be kinda hard for me to aim just for her mouth, but I can try."

"That's okay, your sister can just open real wide when it's time. Rachel, what do you say? You wanna try it?"

Rachel was rubbing herself faster now. "I guess we can try it. I hope it doesn't taste too gross," she lied again. She knows how it tastes. And I know she likes it. I kept watching Rachel's ass as she rubbed her vagina. I was almost ready to cum.

"Rachel, turn around," I told my sister as I stood up in front of her. She turned around and sat up on her knees. She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, watching my penis and waiting.

"Rachel, Sweetie, put your tongue back in your mouth, get it out of the way," Rachel obeyed our mother. "That's better. And open your mouth as wide as you can," Mom continued. "That'll give your brother a bigger target to aim for." My mom and sister both watched my penis, eagerly waiting for it to begin erupting. I inched closer until I was just a couple of inches away from Rachel's face. I began ejaculating into my little sister's mouth.

The first spurt went straight to the back of her throat. I could hear it splash, and Rachel gagged a little bit but kept her mouth open. The next two spurts were a little less powerful, but could still be heard when they splashed into her mouth. I kept shooting spurts in between her open lips, watching my cum disappear into her mouth. I could see it pooling behind her teeth in the bottom of her mouth as it accumulated. I must have gotten nine or ten solid spurts of cum into her mouth, with 2 or 3 more landing on her face over her lips and around her mouth.

Mom was still watching closely as I finished up. Rachel remained on her knees with her mouth open. "Id dad all?" she asked me with her mouth still open and full of cum. I nodded yes to her, my hard dick still in my hand, one last lonely drop of cum still clinging to the tip.

"Go ahead and swallow, baby," Mom said to Rachel. She rolled her eyes playfully, closed her mouth, and swallowed her big brother's cum. "Rachel, sweetie," Mom said, "there's still a little bit left on your brother's penis. Why don't you get that with your tongue? David, would that bother you?"

"I don't know, Mom. She's my little sister. I don't know if we should... you know, actually touch like that."

"Oh Davey," Rachel said, still kneeling in front of me. "Don't be ridiculous. It's not like I'm full-on blowing you. Here, take your hand away." I did. Rachel grabbed my penis in her right hand, placed the tip in her mouth, and gave it one quick suck to clean it off. She broke away and swallowed the last drop. "There, see?" she said to me. "No big deal, and no waste!"

"You are *so* environmentally conscious," I said to her, and we all laughed. Rachel pulled her panties up, and wiped her mouth with her hand before sitting back down next to me, still topless. She used her tongue to clean up the bits of semen on her hand before putting her shirt back on.

"So, Rachel," Mom began, "how was that? It didn't taste too gross, did it? I never minded the taste of your father's... nevermind."

"It actually wasn't that bad," Rachel said with a smile. "I almost kinda liked it. What are you doing to me, Mom?" she continued. "I drank my brother's cum, and liked it."

"You technically sucked my dick too," I added. "Well, sort of."

"Right, but," she said, "it's not like I sucked you *off*. You did all of the work yourself! Thanks for bein' such a champ."

"Did you mind having your brother's penis in your mouth, Rachel?" Mom asked.

"I guess not," Rachel replied. "I probably should've just put the tip in my mouth when David started cumming anyway."

"There's always next time, if you want to try that," Mom said. "I know you two probably don't want to do too much touching, like that, but it would be a lot easier. It's a miracle that you didn't get cum all over your sister's face, David. But then again it's not like that would matter much, given y'all's circumstances..."

"What do you say, Davey?" Rachel asked me, leaning her head on my shoulder. She looked up at me and continued, "would you want to cum directly into my mouth?"

"Look," I said, trying to sound like I didn't care either way, "I'm a young guy so I'm going to be cumming regardless. Whether it's for you, or not. So if you want to suck it when I cum, be my guest."

"Gross!" Rachel said. "I didn't say I'd suck it! Just like, put the tip in my mouth so we don't risk you getting cum everywhere. Fuckin' perv. See, this would be more like me sucking it."

My penis was still out of my boxers, about half-hard at this point. Rachel quickly bent over, and shoved it in her mouth. I heard a gasp escape our mother's lips. Rachel gave it two or three quick sucks before breaking away. "Oh, wow," Mom said quietly.

"See the difference?" Rachel asked me. She looked down at my penis, which was fully hard again. "Ew, gross!" she said, pretending to be playfully grossed out. "Your dick got way harder after I did that! You fuckin' perv, did you like that or something? You liked your sweet, innocent little sister sucking your dick?"

"Of course not!" I said. "It just felt good! It doesn't matter who you are, that feels good! Don't hate!"

"All right," Mom said, standing up. "You guys are too much. I gotta get ready for bed. You guys be safe, okay?" She adjusted her pants as she walked out of the room, quietly shutting the door on her way out.

___

"She definitely knows now!" I whispered to Rachel soon after our mom was gone.

"No, she doesn't know shit! If anything she's probably convinced that was the first time I've put your dick in my mouth. And it doesn't seem like she minds, right?"

"Yeah," I said, "it kinda seems like she's into it. Did you see her adjust her pants when she walked outta here? She was probably wet."

"Okay, weird to hear you talking about Mom like that, but okay." Rachel said. "I mean you're probably right anyway."

We talked a little more and settled back into watching Pirates of the Carribbean, which had continued playing throughout this adventure. Eventually, the curse of Cortez's gold was lifted, and the movie ended. Rachel went to get ready for bed, and left my room. It was about 11:30 at night. A minute after she left the room, she came back in, whispering and excited.

"Come with me!" she said. "You gotta see this. She's definitely into it, come on."

I followed my little sister out of my room and into the hallway. She slowed down as we approached our mom's bedroom. The door was mostly closed but not entirely, and the little light from her bedside lamp could be seen from the crack. As we approached, I could hear heavy breathing and a faint vibrating noise. Rachel peered through the crack, then moved away and beckoned me to look as well.

I couldn't see much through the little crack, but by moving my eyes back and forth I could stitch together the image of our mom, naked except for her panties, rubbing herself over the thin cotton of her panties with a small vibrator. She was laying on her bed, which was on the opposite side from the door, her legs wide open.

Rachel tugged on my arm and led me back to our side of the hallway. We giggled and whispered about how we'd never seen or heard our mom masturbating before, and how catching her now had to mean that she was really turned on by watching us.

"Do you think she's gonna wanna watch us again?" Rachel asked.

"I wouldn't be surprised after what we just saw." I said back to her.

"It's kind of a turn on, her watching us," Rachel said. "I really liked her, like... giving us suggestions, you know?"

"Yeah," I replied, "it was kinda cool. I was sooo glad when she started talking about swallowing. I really wanted to cum in your mouth. It's like she read my mind."

"Mine too!" Rachel said. "It was a huge turn-on to swallow your cum in front of Mom. By the way, don't be surprised if I wake you up tonight." She kissed my neck and whispered to me before going to her bedroom, "I'm dying to put my big brother's cock inside of me."

___

Rachel did wake me up that night, around 2AM. She rode me for 10 minutes or so, until I couldn't hold it any longer. To finish me off, she lifted herself up off of me, and positioned my penis about an inch and a half behind her vagina. She sat down slowly, gradually taking all of me into her ass. She rocked gently forward and backward with her big brother's dick deep inside of her. She bent over and kissed me as I finished inside of her.

We stayed like that for a few minutes, making out as my dick slowly lost its rigid shape inside my sister. There was something oddly romantic about laying there kissing her, my penis inside of her but us no longer fucking.

Eventually she climbed up off of me. The opening of her asshole had tightened back up, and it held onto the head of my penis for just a split second before finally releasing it.

"I'm gonna go to sleep with your cum in my ass," she told me before she left the room.

Ardresac
Ardresac
558 Followers