My Sister Wants to Make Me Cum Ch. 09

Story Info
Mom has my little sister cum all over me, for a change.
2.4k words
4.63
29.7k
44

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 02/19/2024
Created 12/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ardresac
Ardresac
613 Followers

It was finally next Friday.

Throughout the week, Rachel and I had been quietly and deliciously sneaking honest sexual activity with each other late at night while Mom was asleep. But today was Friday, Mom's special day to be involved with her kids', uh... activities. Yeah, activities. All very clinical, just an older brother helping his little sister with a personal problem. Nothing to see here.

We were all sitting in the living room watching Arrested Development at around 6:00 PM when Rachel casually pointed out that we would need to do her "facial therapy" that day, as she had begun calling it. Mom, eager for things to get started, suggested that we begin right then and there in the living room. Rachel was down, but I felt a little awkward about the idea.

"Uh, are you guys sure?" I asked nervously. "Doesn't it feel kinda..." and I looked between the several full-length open windows that looked out into our spacious and sunny backyard. "Kinda exposed out here?"

"Oh, David," Mom scoffed, straining slightly as she got up to go close the shades on the three or four Windows that let sunlight into the room. Our mom was a much larger woman; not in a gross way, at least not to me, but enough that quickly standing up from a seated position was not as easy for her as it used to be.

"Rachel, honey, would you turn on the light?" Mom asked my sister while she finished closing the shades. Rachel reached over, turning on the tall lamp next to the couch as Mom settled back down.

"Okay!" Mom clapped her hands together excitedly, the couch creaking under her considerable weight. "David, why don't you go ahead and take your penis out?" she suggested, but it was more of a gentle command.

"Sounds like a plan," I said as casually as I could, pulling myself through the front-facing holes in both my pajama pants and boxers. My penis was a little less than halfway erect. It had received the message from my brain that it was time for action, but it needed a little more persuasion.

Rachel glanced over at my penis, and then stood up in front of me and began to undress.

Mom giggled. "You're really eager, huh, baby?" she asked my little sister.

"Mom, don't be weird!" Rachel shot back. "I just, uh... wanna get this over with, I guess. Gotta get my big brother hard for that to happen, so..."

"Sure, babe. I know," Mom replied, obviously not believing Rachel about wanting to "get this over with."

Rachel rolled her eyes at Mom and then turned to me. "Do you wanna see me from the front? Or..." and then she turned around and slowly began pulling her cotton underwear down, bending over as she did. When she was fully bent over, I could clearly see her asshole and the slit of her delicious vagina directly underneath it.

"Uhm," I thought for a moment, "the front."

Even after seeing her bend over like that, for some reason I still wanted just a clear view of her vagina, which would be better with her facing me.

"Alllll-riiiight," Rachel replied in a sing-song voice, turning to face me as she sat down on the carpet at a distance of about four feet. She spread her legs to expose herself to me. Even with her legs fully open, her vagina was little more than a perfect slit at the center of her outer labia, between which the glistening pink folds of her inner labia were just barely visible.

I do not know where her eyes were or what her face looked like in that moment because I could not look away from what she was showing me. I'm not sure if she was looking at my dumb transfixed face, or at my penis, which by this point was fully erect.

She put her middle and ring fingers in her mouth to moisten them, then brought her hand down and began rubbing slow circles around her clit. My pajamas and boxers were sort of getting in the way because they both had a relatively small hole in the front. The holes worked well enough to take my dick out to pee, but right now they were a little constricting. I pulled both my pajamas and boxers down and kicked them off to the side.

"Hang on a second, David." Mom told me before I could get started working on myself. I paused and looked over at her.

"Okay," she said, "point your penis straight up." I obeyed my mother. She bent over me and I could hear spit moving around in her mouth. She positioned her face about 6 inches above my penis, then pushed out a small torrent of warm fluid. It landed right on the tip, splashing over my urethra. Mom's spit was very thin, almost like water, and it quickly dripped down my shaft in multiple shining rivulets.

I began masturbating, working my mom's warm spit all over my dick. Even though her saliva was very thin, there was a lot of it, and it was more than slimy enough to work well as lubrication. Rachel watched all of closely this with her mouth hung slightly open.

"Does that feel nice, baby?" Mom asked as she relaxed back into her seat on the couch next to me. I told her it did. I picked up the pace a little bit. I told my mom how warm and slippery it was.

"Well, good," Mom said. "I know you probably wouldn't want your mother, uh, helping you, like your sister did last time. But it doesn't bother you if I just help with spit, right?"

"Yeah, it's great," I said, still massaging my penis using my mother's warm spit. I didn't know what else to say. Part of me wanted Mom to help more, but I didn't want Rachel to get jealous. Plus, I was pretty sure that I was in love with Rachel by that point, so I really didn't want to mess things up. But still, it didn't help that our mom was just an older, more voluptuous version of my sister. No, that didn't help at all.

Regardless of how Rachel would feel about Mom touching me, she seemed to be turned on by seeing Mom spit on my cock and me using the spit to pleasure myself with. She was rubbing herself faster and faster, until she quickly slowed down.

"Rachel, what's wrong?" Mom asked.

"I was about to... cum, Mom." Rachel sounded a little embarassed.

"That's okay baby," Mom reassured her lovingly. "don't you think your brother would like to see that? You've seen him have enough orgasms, I don't think he'd mind." I nodded my head in an exaggerated and obvious way, but they both ignored me.

"No," Rachel replied, "it's not that. I'm fine with him seeing me have an orgrasm. It's just that, when I do..." She was still rubbing herself very slowly. "I mean, when I do, I get really wet. Like explosively wet."

"Oh." Mom said. "So I guess that's genetic. What if I get you a towel?"

"Just make it a big one," Rachel said as she started to pick up the pace again. Mom stood up, straining slightly again, and walked off to the bathroom. My sister and I continued watching each other get off - me sitting back on the couch, her down on the ground in front of me. Mom came back with a big beach towel. She motioned Rachel up off of the floor. Rachel got up. Mom laid the towel down with one end at the foot of the couch, and the other end around where Rachel had been sitting.

"Okay, there," Mom said, "sit back down on the towel, baby. David, get up off the couch and sit on the other end of the towel facing your sister." We both did as we were told.

"David," Mom said, "You remember what your sister said about when she orgasms? About how wet it is?" I nodded. "Well, it's like that for me too, so I know a little about this. When your sister orgasms, a lot of hot water comes out of her vagina."

I nodded slowly. I suspected that Mom knew that I was already aware of this, but I couldn't be sure.

"Do you want to feel that on your penis? It might feel nice," Mom suggested.

"Uh, yeah, I think that sounds pretty cool," I said back to her.

"Can we do that?" I asked my little sister, who was already rubbing herself on the opposite side of the towel we were sitting on. She nodded back to me, smiling and breathing heavily.

I scooted closer to my sister, and she scooted closer to me. We met near the middle of the towel, our genitals facing each other. She put her legs over mine, so that her knees were over my thighs. We both got back into our grooves again. Mom stood over us watching approvingly as her kids masturbated together. The thought of Rachel cumming on me in front of our mom had turned out to be a huge turn on, and I was stroking myself pretty hard and fast.

Rachel was watching me closely. Mom noticed. "Rachel, uh, do you like watching your brother? Is this a turn-on for you or something?"

"Oh for god sakes, Mom," Rachel said exasperatedly between breaths, "A dick is a dick, right? Even if it's my big brother's dick. And it's not a bad dick, is it?"

Mom's gaze returned to my hard penis. "No," she said in reply, "I guess it's not. It's a lot like your father's."

"Gross!" we both said back to her but not stopping what we were doing. After a few more seconds, Rachel's body started to convulse as she rubbed herself faster. "I'm gonna cum," she moaned. "Davey-I'm-gonna-cum!" she whispered loudly and urgently. Her circular motions were clearly audible.

I scooted closer to her, pressing my balls against the lower part of her vagina. She pushed herself against me too. This formed a sort of cup where our crotches came together. My sister began to orgasm. She moaned loudly as she started to squirt, spraying my cock with her cum and filling up the area where our bodies were pressed together. I felt her warm juices all over my balls; they were basically swimming in it. She continued orgasming, filling the cup further as she did. I reached my hand down into the shallow pool of my sister's hot fluid, made a sort of cupping motion with my hand and brought as much liquid up onto my penis as I could. It was so warm. I did that several more times.

Rachel relaxed a bit and laid down. Our crotches disconnected, allowing the remaining fluid to flood down onto the towel. I felt it flowing down my ass as it made its descent.

I stayed there, masturbating with my sister's fluids as she laid down panting in front of me. This was too hot, and I coudln't resist cumming any longer.

I got up onto my knees, and straddled over my sister's right thigh, with my knee planted on the towel in front of her soaking vagina. Rachel got the hint, and angled her face upwards, still mostly laying down. Mom squatted down on her haunches to get a better view as I started to cum on my little sister.

The first spurt landed square on Rachel's face, below her nose and splashing outwards onto her cheeks and chin. The next two spurts landed cleanly on her torso, starting at her collarbone and going down between her breasts and ending at her belly button, forming a small pool of semen. The fourth spurt managed to make it up to Rachel's face again, landing on her forehead and going down her left eye, which she quickly closed.

The rest of my sperm landed on Rachel's belly, with some on her tits. Mom was still squatted down next to us. "That was great, guys. Did that feel good for you, David? Having your sister, uhm... orgasm like that on your penis?"

"Yeah," I replied, "It was awesome. Sorry I didn't get more on your face, Rach."

"That's all right," she replied, "it was kinda an awkward angle." She started to rub my cum into her cheeks with her fingers. She moved her hands down to her chin and rubbed there. Then she got her nose, and spread as much onto her forehead as she could. She kept her eyes closed. She licked around her lips.

"Taste good, baby?" Mom asked.

"I mean, it's not terrible or anything. Too bad most of it went all over me and not on my face, though," and she made up-and-down motions with her hands, indicating the cum that was all over her stomach and breasts.

"Why not just rub that into your body like you normally do on your face?" Mom asked. "I think it's good for all your skin, not just your face."

"I guess I hadn't though of that," Rachel said as she started to rub my sperm into her body. She started at her belly button, using her finger to empty the puddle as much as she could, leaving the extra sperm on her stomach just north of her belly button. She flattened her hand over that area, and rubbed in circles around her belly button, covering the lower part of her tummy.

She moved her hand up and rubbed my cum into the area right below her breasts. When that was done, she moved up to her chest, rubbing and massaging her big brother's cum into her soft pale breasts, focusing especially on her nipples. Finally, she got to her upper chest and neck, and rubbed there, stopping just before her shoulders.

It wasn't nearly as much as the time she had edged me before making me cum all over her body, but she was still pretty well covered in cum.

"All right, Mom, you got your wish," Rachel said in a joking sort of way, "your daughter is covered in your son's sperm. And you know what? Not even bothered by it. What about you, Davey?"

"Not in the slightest," I replied. "I love you, Rach." She smiled up at me, her face shining and shimmering with her brother's cum.

Ardresac
Ardresac
613 Followers