My sisters baby Ch. 02

Story Info
I meet someone new before I can get pregnant.
1.5k words
4.46
4.1k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/16/2023
Created 08/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spearot32
spearot32
10 Followers

After Bo left, I stayed in bed the rest of the night with a pillow under my hips doing my best to keep his seed. The next day Bo had to leave for a work trip, and would be gone a few days. When he came back I broke the news to both Bo and Kelly that I was not pregnant. "Are you even late yet?" Kelly asked.

"No, which mean you still have time to knock me up this cycle," I say looking at Bo. I think a light breeze could have push Bo over.

Kelly cut me a look. I just shrugged my shoulders and told her I'm not wrong. I knew I wasn't getting any tonight as Bo had just gotten back in town. Tonight he was Kelly's, and that was fine with me. While Bo was a good looking guy, he wasn't very athletic, and had probably never seen the inside of gym before. Bo was much smarter than me, had gone to college, and his job was some government job with computers. His job title was so long I couldn't say it if my life depended on it. Kelly was clearly his equal, and I was happy she had found him for her sake.

We agreed that Bo would come over in a day or two and I said my good-byes and left. I went right for my favorite bar, a short walk from my apartment and enjoyed being hit on by Jeff for the rest of the night. Jeff was definitely my type, with broad shoulders, strong hands, brown hair and piercing blue eyes. Two hours of small talk, and a couple of mixed drinks later, he and I leave together headed back to my place.

Once inside my apartment, I looked at Jeff who was doing his best to look like he'd never tried picking a woman up a bar before. "There is something you need to know about me," I said looking at him.

"I know you're trans," he said, "I've seen you in that bar a few times and heard you talking to other people."

"No, that's not it..." I stammer

"You're not trans?" Jeff asks.

"No, Yes I am trans..." I stammer again as I'm at a loss for words.

"What's the problem?" Jeff replies

"I can't have sex with you." I finally hear myself say.

"I was just hoping for a beer and blowjob." Jeff says but I know he's lying.

I go to my kitchen, and grab two beers and open them. Hearing me open the beer Jeff sits down on my couch and gets comfortable. Before I come back into the room, I take my shirt off and unclasp my bra and leave them on the counter. With his back to me I tell Jeff that I think there is a game on if he wants to turn on the TV. He does, and I hand him his beer over his shoulder where he still can't see me. I walk around the couch, take a sip of my beer set it down on the table, drop to my knees and look at Jeff. His eyes are locked in my by breasts, and the lust I see in his face is exactly the look I needed to see.

With his help I unbutton his jeans, and pull them and his boxers down so I can see what he's working with. In front of me is the thickest cock I have ever seen. I think his beer bottler was skinner than he was. I hear him start to try to speak, but no actual words come up because before he can say anything I wrapped my lips around his cock and start to use all the moves I've ever seen in porn. I work my tongue around the head of his cock, getting it good and wet. I make sure the lick the bottom of the tip, and this causes a soft exhale from Jeff's' mouth.

I sit up just a little and spit on his wonderful cock that seems like it's getting even thicker. I take my hands and start to work his cock spreading my spit up and down his wonderful shaft. With him a lubed up as possible, my mouth opens, and I start to work his cock down my throat. He's too thick for me to deep throat, but that doesn't stop me from trying. Soon my head is bobbing up and down on his rod while my hands take turns messaging his balls. Every so often I do my best to fit all of him down, and hold him there until I run out of breath.

I've been so focused on this beautiful cock that I realized I haven't look up at him in several minutes. On an up bob I stop with only his head in my mouth, and look up into his eyes. Again I twirl my tongue around his head, and wait for his eyes to find mine. Jeff is lost in ecstasy, with his head leaned back not looking towards me at all. Finally he picks his head up and looks down at me. Locking eyes, I slide his cock back down my throat slowly. "I'm going to cum soon," Jeff exhales winded like he's been holding his breath the whole time. Keeping his cock buried down my throat I just wink at him.

I start to get ready for the flood of cum I'm sure he is about to release, fully expecting to swallow every drop. I rise up just a bit so when he does cum it doesn't choke me, and do my best to keep "swallowing" so the muscles in my throat and mouth are working every part of his cock. All of a sudden Jeff stands up, pulling his cock out of my mouth. He grabs his cock, aims and with one pump a thick glob of cum is shooting out of his cock and finds its target of my face right between my eyes. Shocked, my mouth naturally opens wide as jets two and three also land violently across my face.

I sit there as he empties his balls all over my face. Once done, I take his cock out of his hand and work the last drip of cum up from the base to it just pops out of the tip. I flick my tongue over the tip to grab this last drop as the rest of his cum is working its way down my face, some getting into my eyes, down my nose, cheeks and chin before dripping onto my boobs. I can tell Jeff is week in his knees, but he stands long enough to admire the master piece he has painted on my face and body.

With a flop, he lands back on the couch. I stand, take my fingers, and begin scooping his cum off my face and into my mouth. It's only now I realize how wet I am. Most of his seed and found its way to my chest and I just leave it there. "I'll wash it off after he leaves," I think to myself as I grab my beer and sit down beside him on the couch. I take a drink as Jeff turns to me.

"I needed that." Jeff says as he reaches for his beer too. Thinking he will be zipping up and leaving soon, I make myself comfortable on the couch. "I wish you would have told me you wanted to cum on my face," I tell him as he downs the last of his drink.

"Sorry about that," he stammers as he stands, pulls his pants up, and gets ready to leave. I walk him towards the door, still topless and his cum quickly drying on my breasts. Jeff looks down at me, and with a softness in his eyes I hear "Would you like to have dinner with me Saturday? There is a new restaurant I've been dying to try a couple blocks from here. I'd love to take you there." Looking up at him I hear myself agree. "Great!" Jeff says. "I'll pick you up downstairs at 7. See you Saturday," Jeff says opening the door and letting himself out. I close the door in shock. I've never been asked out like this before.

I immediately run to my bedroom, pulling my jeans and panties off and slide into bed. Grabbing my favorite dildo, in no time I have it stuffed deep and begin fucking myself with a fury. Two toe curling orgasms later, feeling satisfied and blissfully aware that Jeff's dried cum was still on my chest, I snuggled in and drifted off to sleep. Today was Wednesday, Bo would be by on Friday, and I had a date the next day. I feel asleep with the biggest smile on my face, and dreamed all night about the wonderful ways I knew I was going to be fucked soon.

spearot32
spearot32
10 Followers