My sisters baby

Story Info
Sister asks trans sister to help with pregnancy.
2.8k words
4.47
11.7k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/16/2023
Created 08/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spearot32
spearot32
10 Followers

I walked to my sisters car, and got in as fast as I could. My sister soon got in and we drove off. We were half way back to my apartment before she even spoke to me. "Try not to let it get to you" she said, trying her best to be supportive. "I'm not sure I can" was all I could get out. I took out my phone and opened up my favorite hookup "dating" app and started to browse the profiles.

Seeing what I was doing, my sister asked me to stop, and said I would regret it in the morning. Maybe she was right, but I was hurt, was feeling unloved, and wanted to find someone that wanted to be with me, even if it was just for the night.

I had just dumped the day before by my boyfriend, and had to attend a co-workers baby shower today. All of my co-workers knew me as Stacy, and had no idea I was born Steve. My parents had passed away when I was still in High School, and I finished out my Junior and Senior year living with my Aunt June.

While living with Aunt June, I finally was able to start living my life as Stacy, at least at her house. I had no plans to go to college, and as soon as I turned 18 I took the money my parents left me after they passed to pay for my surgeries.

"Why don't you come to my house, I have something I want to talk to you about" my sister said as she drove past my exit. I was not really in the mood to go to her house as her husband, Bo, would be there. I put my phone away, and said nothing for the rest of the car ride. The silence was deafening.

We get to her house, and I walk inside and take a seat of the couch. I was still mad about what was said at the baby shower, and now I felt like I was going to have to listen to a lecture from her and I was NOT in the mood. "I want to talk to you" Kelly said. "Well, Bo and I both do really." Great, now I have to listen to him too. "I'm upset! Yes, I'll get over it, but that doesn't change anything" I said.

Even since I transitioned, I had worked really hard to erase my life as a guy. I was fortunate that I was only five foot seven and a half, which is kinda short for a guy, but above average for a woman. Between my breast implants and hormones I had a nice hour glass figure. I didn't think I was a perfect 10, but thought I was a solid 7 most days. But that didn't change the fact that I could never get pregnant. Starting about a year after my transition, that's what started to consume me. I so desperately wanted to bred, that it was all consuming.

Kelly starts talking and I'm not really paying attention. The scene at the baby shower of by boss saying I'm sure this will be you soon was stuck on repeat, and all I wanted to do was crawl in a hole.

"You know Bo and I want to have children, but..." Kelly says. The long pause is finally shattered when I hear myself yelling "JUST TELL ME YOUR PREGNANT ALREADY!" I had never yelled like that before, and I was sure the neighbors heard me too.

"I'm not pregnant" Kelly said.

"Yes you are, why else would you want to talk to me after the baby shower" I said.

"She's not pregnant" Bo snaps back, sounding dejected.

"What, but you just said you two want kids" I say.

"We do want kids" Kelly says, "But I don't want to get pregnant"

"What, so you're going to get a surrogate" I ask.

"Well, that's what Bo and I wanted to talk to you about" Kelly says. At this point I'm not sure if I'm dreaming, or what is actually going on. "I can't get pregnant, or did you somehow forget this in the last two minutes" I ask. "Just hear me out" Kelly says as reaches for a folder she had on the side table. "Science is changing, and now doctors can transplant a donor uterus and ovaries into another person's body." "The government quietly approved this surgery for use here a month ago" Kelly adds. "Why hasn't the news or anyone online talked about this" I ask. "Politics" Bo says.

Kelly hands me the folder with news articles from all of Europe and South America about the successful surgeries. Stapled to the back of the folder is one small news story about government approval of this surgery here. "If you're willing," Kelly stammers "I'd like to give you my ovaries and uterus to keep forever, if you'd be willing to carry our kids."

Trying to wrap my mind around all I have just been told, I can tell I'm trying to speak, but nothing is coming out. "I want to be a mother, but I'm worried about what pregnancy will do to my career, and honestly to my body" Kelly says. "I know this sounds vein, and it probably is, but we think it would benefit both of us" Kelly says. Finally I can form a question, "Let me see if I heard you right. You want a doctor to take your ovaries and uterus out of your body, put them in me. And all I have to do is carry your kids for you?

"Yep"

Bo pipes up with "I know it's a lot to think ab..."

"When can we schedule the surgery" I ask.

Three months later after a successful surgery and recovery, I am sitting with the doctor and my sister as we discuss the next step. The doctor tells me the sooner I get pregnant the better, and I am ready to leap out of the chair and into bed. The only "problem" is I have to pay my debt to my sister. She and Bo want at least two kids, but maybe more.

Until now, none of us had considered how to get me pregnant. We couldn't afford in vitro, and Kelly was not wild about her husband sleeping with anyone else. So we tried using what looked like turkey baster. Every day for weeks Bo would come by my apartment after work, jerk off into a cup and I would do the rest. Of course I would do what I could to get Bo excited. I could tell by the way he looked at me he wanted to sleep with me. So I would answer the door in just a thong, and couple times completely nude, "help" him jerk if his hand was tired, and every now and then give him a blowjob.

I could see why Kelly married him, he was nice, tall and had a great dick. I would get so wet just before he would arrive. A couple of times while getting his knob as lubricated as my mouth could, I tried to convince him to just slid in and finish inside me.

Three cycles later and I still wasn't pregnant. Kelly now insisted she be there to watch, just to make sure everything was done right. "I don't know what else we can do" Kelly said dejected. Bo did his best to comfort and support her. "You know, the easiest thing would be to just let him fuck me" I say. Bo turned white as a ghost, and Kelly had the biggest look of rage I had ever seen. I ask her to hear me out, and layout my case about how the problem was probably me. Bo was cumming, but I wasn't. I told Kelly I even tried masturbating before (but mostly while watching Bo jerk off) to try and relax and get in the mode and it hadn't worked.

"Letting your husband cum inside me is our only option before we get doctors involved" I say.

"Fine, but I have to be here" Kelly says.

"Do you really want to watch your husband fuck another woman" I ask. "Just stay home. I'll be sure to send him back every night with no kissing or snuggles." Not seeing any other way Kelly agrees. We both look at Bo, who cannot believe what he just heard. "See you tomorrow" he says as they both leave.

I call in sick to work the next day, and then set off for my pampering. I know Bo likes his women smooth, so the first stop is the spa for a Brazilian and leg waxing. Next I head to get a special outfit complete with stocking and heels. Back home, I try to keep busy and kill the time before Bo arrives.

My apartment is as clean as the day I moved in, and I decide to take a long hot shower. I start the water and begin to undress. I can't help but run my hands along silky smooth leg and admire my beautiful lips. Taking my shirt and cami off, by 38DD breasts bounce a little. I cup each, and give a gentle squeeze as the thought of them swelling from pregnancy washes over me.

After my shower, I dry off and check the time to see how much longer I will have to wait. I am gleefully surprised as Bo has texted saying he would be there sooner as work let out early. I quickly put on my half cup bra, G-string, stockings and heels. I know sooner have them on where I hear Bo's knock. I check to make sure it's him, unlock the door, and let him in.

Closing the door quickly behind him, Bo turns to face me. Standing with my hand on my hips, legs spread shoulder width apart. "Let out early, or ask to leave early" I coyly ask. Bo smiles, walks to me, wrapping his arms around me, and deeply kisses me. "Does it matter" he says. "No, but you're a little over dressed" I reply and begin taking his shirt off and unbutton his pants.

I slid his pants down to the floor and Bo steps out of both his shoes and pants, leaving me on my knees with only his boxers struggling to contain his rock hard cock. "Oh, is that for me" I ask trying to sound sweet and innocent. I tasted his cock before, but this time was different. I had butterfly's as I pulled his boxers down, and that beautiful cock bounced right in front of my face.

I quickly wrapped my lips around his cock and starting using every dick-sucking trick I had learned from porn or real life. While I worked to lube him, I could feel my own wetness growing. The small patch of fabric that did almost nothing to cover my pussy lips was so soaked. I reached down and began to rub my clit, and moaned loudly with him cock half way in my mouth.

I take him as deep as I can, and look up at him. His eyes find and lock in to mine. I can tell no one, not even my sister has ever blown him like this before. I suddenly remember my sister, and why I'm here. I stand up, still holding his dick in my hand and looking deep into his eyes. "I think it's time you put a baby inside me" I tell him, with the blind hope that he will last longer than normal just so I can savor every inch for longer.

Out of nowhere, Bo picks me up so I am eye to eye. I wrap my legs around him, and no doubt he can feel how wet I am on his rock hard abs. We passionately kiss the whole time as he carries me to my bedroom. He gently lays me down on my bed and climbs on top of me. His hands behind my back, he unclasps my bra and throws it across the room. I had never let him kiss me before, but his tender lips find my neck, and work their magic.

He works his way down my neck to my chest, kissing every inch of skin working his way around slowly to my nipples. He lightly grazes his teeth across my aching nipple and I let out a soft moan. He sucks my nipple into his mouth and takes turns flicking his tongue and teeth across driving me wild.

I'm too busy enjoying having my breasts played with to have noticed that his sly fox has already pulled my G-string off until I feel his hand sliding down my belly to where my panties used to be. His hands are so gentle, and continue their journey south to the top of my slit working their way between my legs, which part almost on instinct, allowing this beautiful man access to all of me.

Slowly working his head down, continuing to kiss every inch of me. I squirm as when he kisses my hip bone and then plays with my belly button ring. My hands are holding his head, trying to push him down faster, but he is slow and deliberate with every touch. Every kiss, every nibble, even his breath on my bare skin only works to make me want him more, and the anticipation is almost more than I can take.

Finally I can feel his arms wrap around my legs to pull them apart, and I hold my breath and bite my lip, waiting for his tongue to part my lips and devour me. I don't wait long, as his tongue instantly finds my clit, and I moan to let him know he's hit the spot. He continues to explore, taking as much care as before to make sure every curve, nook and fold of my pussy has had his tongue and lips touch.

I can already feel my orgasm building, but I'm not ready to be done. Bo finally stops long enough to breath, and I pull him up to me and I kiss him deeply and passionately, tasting myself all over his face. Holding himself in the classic missionary position, He looks down at me asking with his eyes if I'm ready to take him. I spread my legs a little further, and nod yes.

Bo moves, and I can feel the tip of his amazing cock at my opening. I reach down, take him in my hand and begin to work his cock up and down my slit to get this beautiful cock nice and wet so he can slid in. Bo starts to enter, and I hear myself gasp as he slowly works his way in. He feels so much bigger in my pussy than he ever did in my mouth. Inch my inch, steady until I feel his pubs tickle the sides of my lips, and his balls rest against my back door.

I wrap my legs around him, pulling to make sure I have every bit of him inside me I can get. Bo leans down, and his weight on my body feels divine. He hold himself up on his elbow, which happens to put my nipples are the exact right place to rub against his chest and he begins to work his cock in and out.

As he speeds up, and he crashes that dick into my guts, that satisfying slapping sound of being fucked fills the air. The only thing to match the sound are my moans and grunts as Bo rails me.

My nipples are rubbing against his chest, and each trust presses my clit. My orgasm is growing and will wash over me soon. Bo is speeding up too, and is starting to breath hard.

"Fuck me" I grunt. "Fuck me like a little whore. I want your dick. I want you to cum deep inside me." Bo takes the hint, and doesn't hold back. He begins to fuck me harder and harder. He lets out a small grunt and out of nowhere I explode. Wave after wave of ecstasy flows through me for what seems like forever and I don't want it to stop. As the waves slow down, Bo has not, but he is real close.

"Give it to me. Give me all your cum. Cum inside me!"

I barely get "me" out before Bo slams into me harder than before, tenses up, and jet after jet of cum floods my pussy.

Bo collapses on top of me. For the first time, I feel his full weight as he doesn't have the strength left to hold himself up. I hold him, and can feel his heart pounding in his chest. Far too soon it's time for him to leave and as he does, I just smile knowing he'll be back tomorrow, and the day after, and the day after that.

spearot32
spearot32
10 Followers