My Sister's Baby Ch. 04

Story Info
Quickie before work.
1.6k words
4.12
3.5k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 10/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spearot32
spearot32
10 Followers

My nap was a short one. Only ten minutes had past, but the grumble in my stomach was from hunger and nothing more. I sat up and finally took my shoes off. While I love what heels do for my legs, I'm not wearing them at home just for myself. I walk out to my living room and get my dress I had on earlier and put it back on. I walk over to the kitchen, open my fridge, and just stare into it hoping to see a home cooked meal magically appear. No meal appears, and I grab a few things content to make a grilled cheese and then go back to bed.

I was very tired, and the more I moved around the more I could feel I was going to be very sore tomorrow. I turn on my playlist and dance a little while making my dinner. Soon my food is ready, and as I'm getting ready to eat I get a weird feeling on my leg. I look down and realize that Bo's cum is leaking out of me and down my leg. I had put a towel under me when I snuggled in for my nap, and didn't think about it when I got up.

I go grab my towel and wipe off my leg, and I fold it over and put it on the couch as I sit down to eat and watch a little TV. Bo will be here tomorrow, but this time Kelly is out of town so he might stay longer. Then I have my date Saturday with Jeff. I'd already given Jeff a blowjob and I'm sure he'll want another or even more. Just the thought of sex gets my head spinning tonight. I finish my grilled cheese, brush my teeth, strip off my dress and crawl into bed naked. The next 48 hours are going to be long.

The next morning I wake up to get ready for work, and just as I thought I was so sore from last nights activities. One thing I did always admire about Bo is he always seems to have a large load every time. I remember Kelly told me one time that after they had sex, she woke up the next morning and her pussy was still leaking cum. As I start my shower, I'm treated to the reality that I am no different than my sister as some of Bo's cum is still leaking out of my pussy and down my leg.

While my shower is warming up, I flip on the TV to listen to the morning news. I'm just about to go back to my bathroom when there is a knock at the front door. I throw on my robe and go to see who I'm about to cuss out for being at the wrong address this early in the morning. I look through the peep hole to see Bo standing at my door. I open the door and stare at him, he moves to try and come in not saying a word. "What's wrong?" I ask as he moves past me, thinking that he'd been in a fight with Kelly.

I close the door and turn around expecting to see Bo in my living room. Instead he is in front of me, leaning down for a kiss. His lips are on mine before I have a chance to say anything, and his hands are working the tie strap of my robe, slipping it off and I am again standing naked in front of him. He breaks the kiss so his eyes can drink in my naked body. "Why are you here so early?" I ask. "Kelly's not here" he tells me.

"I know that. She'll be gone for a couple of days. But WHY are you here so early? I thought you'd be here after work." I say.

"I couldn't wait that long." Bo says.

"What do you mean?" I ask, starting to get a little worried about what the answer will be.

"After every time we have sex, Kelly and I would also have sex, and she'd do all the naughty things I like." Bo says.

"Get to the point." I say starting to raise my voice.

"Kelly was already gone by the time I got home yesterday, so there was no second round for me. I was already horny, and kept getting hornier all night." Bo says.

"So you come over to my apartment this early because you're horny, thinking I'm free to fuck you?" I ask in my annoyed voice. Bo just stands there a little stunned. I bend down to grab my robe and start walking towards my now steamy shower. I don't want to be too coy, so as I walk past him I say "I need a shower and to get ready for work. If you want to give me some vitamin D, you'll just have to join me in the shower."

With that I walked back to my shower. I could feel Bo just staring at me, trying to put the pieces together. I guess all the blood he needed to run his brain was instead running his other head. It finally clicked, and I could hear him stripping as fast as he could trying to get to me. I had already gotten in the shower, but could see him standing in the door way. His dick was pointing at the ceiling, so I decided to go ahead and turn and arch my back so I could push on the tile instead of the glass as I figure this will be quick.

I had barely braced myself on the wall when I feel the head of Bo's dick sliding up and down on my pussy lips. I spread my legs and pushed up on my tiptoes to make it a little easier for him, while also enjoying the hot water from my rainfall shower head run down my back, on my butt cheeks. As the water from the shower got me wet in all the right places, it had also lubed Bo's dick and with ease it slid deep inside me.

A mix of pleasure and pain wash over me. The pain quickly goes away as the wonderful feeling of a stiff cock buried deep inside is all I can focus on. Bo's put one hand on each of my hips, and pulls back on my hips while pushing forward with his dick making sure he's as deep in me as he can go. Bo holds me still with his hands, and slowly pulls his dick back almost falling out but stops just short. He then starts to push back in. Satisfied he's in as far as he can go, he lets go of my right hip. I hear it before I feel the sting of a loud slap on my right butt cheek.

Bo pulls back again, and then pushes back in, still very slow and deliberate. Using my right arm as a brace for the inevitable rough pounding I'm sure I'm about to receive, I use my left and start playing with my erect nipples. Pinching and gently tugging on each, all I feel now is pleasure as Bo's pace has picked up a little. SMACK. Another hard slap to my cheek, and a quick squeal leaps from my mouth.

I reach between my legs and begin to rub my clit. With Bo pressed all the way in, I reach back a little further to massage his balls. Another smack, this time his left hand on my left cheek. While I'm gleefully playing with his balls, Bo lets his hands roam my cheeks, pushing them together, and then pulling them apart. "When are you going to let me fuck your ass?" Bo asks as his fingers make their way to my back door. I turn my head and can see him out of the corner of my eye. He's not looking at my face, instead his eyes are locked in on my ass.

"Get me pregnant first, and then we'll talk." I say. "Now" giving his balls a little squeeze "why don't you see about emptying these into me." Bo lets go of my ass, and puts both hands back on my hips. I move my hands to brace myself against my shower wall for what I know will be a hard pounding. Bo starts a little slower than I thought, but quickly picks up the pace. I push back on him as he crashes into me, his dick sliding in and out, and the heavenly sound that fills the air as our bodies collide, and is the only thing to muffle his grunts and my moans.

With energy I'd never seen or felt from him, Bo quickens his pace even more. "I'm going to cum" he gets out just in time for me to feel one last hard crash of his body into mine and he floods my eager pussy with his seed.

He pulls out, and I bend like I'm going to touch my toes, trying to help is baby batter slide in a little further and do its job. Bo is already out of the shower, drying off and looking for his clothes. "I'm leaving as soon as I get dressed. See you after work." he says walking out of my bathroom. "Hang up your towel" I holler back.

Needing to get ready for work myself, I stand up and finish my shower. The warm water flowing across my body feels heavenly, as my mind is lost in a daydream. I know I'm doing this to help my sister, but the thought that one day my husband will one day work just as hard to pump me full of more cum so we can have our own baby. As I dry off, I finally fall back to reality and wonder how I am going to get through my day.

spearot32
spearot32
10 Followers