My Sister's Best Friend Ch. 02

Story Info
Cindy and Tabby get found out and visit Aunt Gail.
8.9k words
4.7
17.5k
27
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,615 Followers

This is intended to be another lesbian Romance. Not exactly sure where it's going from here though. I'm really working hard here to create a character that is reacting to a situation that she finds herself in. I really don't want her to come across as a total man-hating bitch, but not really sure that I succeeded. Please try to read it with the understanding that she really does not hate men, and actually does like them as friends, but that she is kind of forced into her situation. Also, don't get too hung up on the treatment of the guys in this chapter. There may be a few surprises yet to come (or is it cum?)

There is absolutely NO incest in this series. None. Not even implied incest. If you think there is, then get yourself checked by a therapist.

This is the story of another cousin of GTO and Linda. She is not mentioned in any of the other stories, but Gail, Robin and Linda will be making appearances. I also had to throw in an encounter with Jimmy. For those not familiar with him, he seems to be my favorite punching bag. He's a real douche, and kind of deserves it.

This is fiction, people! As in, NOT REAL. All characters having sex are over 18. OK, Legal bullshit: Fiction, not real, everyone over 18, don't bother with comments on spelling or grammar, I read stories here too, so I know that I am far from the worst in those areas.

Now, without further ado.

My Sister's Best Friend Ch. 2:

Tabitha and I put the plan in motion. We started going out with the guys. Most of the time, we were able to work out double dates, but others were just single dates. Coincidently (yeah, right) we usually ran into each other when we were out on the single dates. We got nice meals at good restaurants, saw lots of shows, danced, and had a lot of fun. Always, at the end of the night, the guys would drop us off at either my apartment or Tabby's. Usually, they would get a hug and a kiss on the cheek. After they were gone, Tabby and I would finish the night off with each other.

Now, before you completely dismiss us as a couple of using bitches, I will tell you that most of the time, the guys were having a really good time as well. True, they may have been expecting more than a hug and kiss on the cheek, but they were going out with an attractive girl instead of watching TV alone on the weekend. We actually put in the effort to make sure that they had a good time as well. We considered these 'dates' as being out with a good friend. In fact, several of the guys really did become good friends that we could hang out with. The really funny thing was that two of the guys that we doble dated with were actually closeted gays! They were dating us to keep their friends and family in the dark as well. They eventually got together and came out of the closet.

Thanksgiving came around, and Tabby and I were discussing how to be together for it. It was a pretty simple plan. My sister has a soft spot for her friends. She really only seems to be a bitch to me. Tabitha mentioned to her one day at work that she wasn't able to go back home to see her family that year and would be alone for Thanksgiving. Of course, Katie immediately invited her to celebrate with our family. Most holidays were at Katie's, since she had a large enough place for everyone. Problem solved.

Unfortunately, while that problem was solved, it inadvertently created another unforeseen problem. I admit, it was my fault. I let my guard down a bit. Sometimes you just can't help what your body does when you aren't completely aware of it. I used to be so good at hiding things. That's probably because I had never been truly in love with anyone before. At least, that's the only explanation that I can come up with at this point.

Thanksgiving was wonderful. I arrived at Katie's house about 9:00 AM. Kickoff for the first football game was at 9:30. Tabitha arrived shortly after I did. We busily helped with the cooking and setting up while keeping an eye on the game. Mom and dad, along with several other relatives showed up throughout the morning as well. Dinned was at 1:00, just as the kickoff for the next game. Those that wanted to, could eat in the Livingroom and watch, while the others sat in the dining room and talked. Tabby and I were next to each other on the couch. We were laughing, conversing, and harassing Cousin Melvin. Melvin was a huge Dallas fan. While I wasn't particular about either team, I just had to root for the Panthers so I could trash talk him. The Panthers were pretty much destroying the Cowboys that day.

That's when it happened. Tabby and I were laughing and joking with each other after I zinged Melvin with another comment when I glanced at Aunt Susan. She seemed to be boring holes in me with her eyes. She had a really weird expression on her face as she was watching me. I couldn't tell what it was, but the hair on the back of my neck stood straight up. She must have suddenly noticed that I was looking at her, and she looked away. A minute later, she was engaged in a cheery conversation with Aunt Donna. Something wasn't quite right, but I couldn't figure it out. I decided to keep a wary eye on Aunt Susan for the rest of the day. About an hour later, I noticed Aunt Susan and Uncle Jacob come in from the back yard. My radar was already on from earlier, so I was aware that Uncle Jacob began to keep his eyes on me and Tabitha a bit more than earlier.

"Cindy, would you and Tabitha please help me in the kitchen with the deserts?" I heard Aunt Susan ask.

Tabby and I followed her into the kitchen dutifully. We were not even slightly expecting what came next.

"Please. Tell me how to contact my daughter." Aunt Susan begged once the door closed behind us.

To say I was shocked would be like saying that the nuclear bomb that was dropped on Hiroshima was a glorified firecracker. I was stunned into silence. I should probably mention here that everyone in tha family knew for several years now that Uncle Jacob and Aunt Susan sincerely regretted what they had done to Linda. Her bedroom at their house had become a sort of shrine to her. No one was allowed to enter it, and they kept it in perfect condition in the hope that she would eventually forgive them and return. Why she thought that I would have any idea how to contact Linda both frightened and confused me. I was frightened because if she thought that I was in contact with her lesbian daughter, that meant that she had probably guessed my secret. That meant that either she could expose me as well, or that I was doing something that would allow other family members to figure it out. It confused me because, as far as I knew, no one in the family had any contact with her. What would make Aunt Susan think that I had any contact with my long-lost cousin?

Finally finding my voice, I asked, "Aunt Susan, what makes you think that I know how to contact Linda?"

"Please. I'm begging you. Please help Jacob and me. We'll do whatever is needed. Just let me tell her how sorry we are. I just need to talk to her again." She begged.

"Aunt Susan, I really don't know what you're talking about. I haven't heard from her for years, just like the rest of the family. What makes you think that I could tell you where she is?"

I watched the look of despair come over her face.

"I, I just thought...." She began as she looked down at the floor.

"What is it, Aunt Susan?" I asked.

A minute later, she took a breath, looked up, and huffed out as she steeled herself to explain. "About three years ago, we received an email from Linda. The email account was closed immediately after she sent it, so we could not even reply to it. She told us that she was doing well, had graduated from college, and was going to law school. She then told us that the pain that we had caused her was so great, that even though she still loved us, we would have to prove to her that we were willing to do whatever it took to build a real relationship with her. To prove to that, she informed us that we would have to work very hard to find the two people that would tell us how to contact her. Jacob and I came to the conclusion today that it might be you and your girlfriend."

I'm still not sure to this day if the 'SNAP' I heard was from my brain short circuiting or from Tabitha's neck as her head spun to look at me. Aunt Susan smiled faintly at the look of horror on our faces.

"Oh, don't worry. You two are doing a marvelous job of hiding it. I sincerely doubt that anyone else will figure it out. Jacob and I did only because we have studied what to look for since we got Linda's email. We figured that whomever she was talking about would probably be very deeply closeted lesbians. If that were the case, we would need to learn how to look for those signs. We have actually gotten pretty good at it over the last couple of years. Even with that, we still weren't completely sure -- until now."

"Please, Aunt Susan. You can't tell anyone. We aren't ready for it to come out. We still need another year until I graduate and can be completely free." I started to plead with her.

"Oh, don't worry about that." She said dismissively. Jacob and I have learned our lesson. Your secret is safe with us."

As relief washed over me, I suddenly recalled the incident at the wedding. "Aunt Susan, I really do not know how to contact Linda, but I think that I may know who might be able to help."

Hope sprang forth from her. "Who? Please tell me who you think knows."

"I can't tell you right now. I'm not entirely sure I'm right, and there is too much at stake if I'm wrong. Let me work on it. Give me two months to get it figured out. I'll let you know everything that I know either way." I suddenly had a plan.

We composed ourselves and completed the task of serving the pie. The day ended late in the evening, and we went back to my apartment. Black Friday! A girl's gotta shop, don't ya know?

"Hi, Aunt Gail. It's Cindy" I said tow days later when she answered the phone.

"Hello, Cindy. What can I do for my favorite niece?"

"Seriously, Aunt Gail? You say that to all your nieces. I think that I'm actually number four. Three tops." I replied. I knew that Robin was living at her house, and strongly suspected that she and Robin were actually the ones that had contact with Linda. I was putting my plan to verify that into action.

"Hmmm. I will refrain from asking who you believe is ahead of you for the time being. I will say, though, that you are selling yourself short on that. Have you ever thought about there being a tie for first or second place in my affections?"

"Well, let's just say that you are always my favorite aunt."

"Well, that's very nice to hear. So, to what do I owe the pleasure of this call?" She asked.

"I need a bit of help from you, if it's OK." I explained. "As you know, it's Winter Break from school. This last semester has been kind of tough, and I need to get away and relax for a week. I managed to con one of my friends into taking the week between Christmas and New Years off of work, and we thought that we would come out to Las Vegas for a week. Can you give me some advice on a decent hotel that isn't too expensive for us to stay at?" Yeah, like she would ever let that happen.

"Absolutely not." She replied. "There is no way that I would allow my favorite niece and her friend to stay at a hotel here when I have plenty of room for you at my house." BINGO! "I insist on it. You will each have your own room set up, and I will have my personal assistant make some arrangements for some entertainment while you are here. Just email me a few ideas of what you may want to do, and I will have her take care of it."

With that taken care of, we chatted a bit more and brought each other up to speed on the latest with each other and the family.

Christmas came and went. It was nice, except that Tabitha went home to her family for a couple of days. She returned on the 26th, and we left for Vegas in my 280Z early on the 27th. It was an 8-hour drive with a couple of quick stops for gas, drive through for lunch, and a couple of potty breaks. We pulled up to Aunt Gail's house just before 5:00 in the evening.

"Damn. Did you just transport us into a gearhead's wet dream?" Tabby said as we were getting out of the car.

I had parked right beside a 19725 Oldsmobile 442. In front of that, there was a 1970 Camaro with a blower sticking out of the hood. Beside that was a newer Mitsubishi that looked like it belonged on a race track. Over to the side, there was a 1969 Mustang Fastback, a 1969 GTO, and a 1970 Corvette. I felt my pussy moisten up at the display of horsepower there. Yeah, I'm a gearhead, and this was definitely what a wet dream consisted of.

Aunt Gail had the door open by the time we got up the steps. Adonis asked for my keys before he and his younger brother wen out to collect our luggage. We were introduced to them a few minutes later. If I wasn't a confirmed lesbian, Dave and Danny would have had me all over them. Yes, even a confirmed lesbian knows what an attractive, sexy man looks like. Tabitha was almost drooling at the sight. After the guys returned from dropping our luggage off in our respective rooms, introductions were made. Of course, I already knew Aunt Gail and Robin. I had met Kayla at the last wedding that Aunt Gail had been at. I was introduced to Aunt Gail's long-time friend, Mandy. The older Adonis was Dave, and the younger one was Danny. Dave was Aunt Gail's boyfriend, while Danny was Kayla's boyfriend. Being as I had spent so much time learning what I needed to hide, I was able to see the distinct signs that all was not exactly as it was being portrayed.

Kayla was tasked with getting drinks. I noticed that she was a bit more submissive to the others than simply being Aunt Gail's personal assistant. It was explained that she was not just Aunt Gail's assistant for her company, but was her assistant for everything. Therefore, she was literally on call 24/7, thus, the living arrangements. I had decided that I would be drinking Jim Beam Honey Bourbon instead of the Merlot that Tabitha had. I thought that I needed the liquid courage for what was to come. Having been served our drinks, Aunt Gail proceeded with the tour of the house before we were to leave for dinner. Her reservations were for 7:00. That gave us a bit of time to see the house, get settled, and get ready to go out. We ended the tour upstairs, where Aunt Gail showed us our rooms. This was it, I decided. Show time. Time to find out if I was right.

I finished my drink with one last 'glug', then asked the question. "So, Aunt Gail. Which room is Linda's?"

Poor Kayla. She had just taken a sip of her wine when I asked that. She was ordered to get the steam cleaner to clean up the wine she had sprayed all over. I found out later that she had also spent a rather unpleasant morning in the 'Playroom' for it. Robin just smirked. The guys looked shocked. Mandy began giggling. Aunt Gail just looked at me with the best poker face I had ever seen.

I began to smile. I could tell from everyone else's reactions that I was right. "I began to put it together at the wedding." I said. "It finally all came together at Thanksgiving when Aunt Susan cornered Tabitha and me asking if we were the ones that Linda had talked about in her email."

A smile crept across Aunt Gail's face. "Actually, you are staying in her old room. She doesn't live here anymore. She and her fiancé have a really nice condo in town. Their getting married in June. By the way, when you see Linda, don't tell her about this conversation with her parents. She's stressed enough with everything right now. I don't need that adding to it."

"That's great." I said. "I hope that we will get a chance to see them while we are here. Oh, and would you please have the guys move Tabitha's stuff into my room? No sense in tying up an extra room that won't be used."

Dave and Danny grabbed Tabby's luggage and moved it while Aunt Gail got her phone. "I need to make a couple of phone calls. Why don't you two get showered and changed before we go to dinner." She remarked as she dialed the number for the restaurant.

We were seated at a really nice restaurant at a large table. Aunt Gail sat across from me with her back to the wall facing the front of the restaurant. Of course, that had me with my back to the door. I was curious as to why there were two extra place settings at the table. Aunt Gail mentioned that a couple of other friends would be joining us in a few minutes. While I admit to having trouble reading social cues, I'm not stupid. I was pretty sure who the 'friends' were that would be joining us.

Sure enough, a couple of minutes later, I heard a familiar voice from several years ago. "So, Aunt Gail, what's the urgent news that pulled April and I away from a quiet evening watching a movie?"

I stood up and turned around to face her. When she saw my face, her eyes started with confusion, then changed to recognition, before moving to surprise, then turning to overwhelming joy at the smile on my face.

"Linda! Oh my God. It's been sooo long." I squealed as I pulled her into a bear hug.

"Cindy! What are you doing here? Oh God, I've missed you. How are you?" She said as she squeezed me back.

As we broke apart, Linda introduced her fiancé, April. I could see the hesitancy and fear in her eyes as she spoke. After what our family did to her, I really couldn't blame her. She must have been worried about what I would think of her getting married to another woman. I just smiled wider as I crushed her fear with my words.

"It's very nice to meet you, April. I would also like to introduce you two to my girlfriend, Tabitha. Tabby, this is my long-lost cousin, Linda. I hope that we will be invited to your wedding as well.

I'm a little ashamed to say, but Linda and I pretty much dominated the conversation after that. We were so caught up in catching up, that no one else really had much of a chance. Seeing the smiles on everyone else though, I don't think they really minded. We all laughed as April and Linda told us how they got together. Linda laughed when Tabby and I explained that Tabby and I met because my bigoted, judgmental sister was trying to set us up with a bunch of boring guys. Overall, it was a great time, and we had tears in our eyes as we left the restaurant. Linda and April made sure to promise that they would be spending quite a bit of time at Aunt Gail's house while we were there.

Tabby and I were pretty wiped-out by the time we got back to the house, so we said our good-nights and went to bed. I know that you will be disappointed, but we were completely exhausted. We just climbed into bed, snuggled up, and were out within seconds.

I woke to the smell of coffee. Looking at the clock, it was still pretty early and the sun was barely up. Tabby woke up as I was trying to ease out of bed. She's kind of a light sleeper. We took our turns in the bathroom, slid on the robes that Aunt Gail had provided, and made our way into the kitchen. What lesbian in the world needs coffee to wake up when confronted by three barely dressed beautiful women when entering the kitchen. My eyes sprang open, and my chin dropped to the floor as I saw Linda, April, and Kayla prancing around in their Victoria's Secret and Fredrick of Hollywood lingerie. Apparently, I wasn't the only one taken by surprise.

"Holy Shit!" Whispered Tabitha.

"Good Morning!" Said three bright cheery voices.

"Coffee?" Asked Kayla as she gestured to the coffee maker.

"What the......?" I stammered.

"Get your coffee and sit down." Linda giggled. "I'll explain in a minute."

"It's because Danny and Dave spent the night." Laughed April.

After getting our coffee and sitting at the kitchen table, Linda sat down and explained what was going on. Apparently, these three gorgeous young ladies love to tease Danny and Dave. It kind of started when Linda had first moved in. Whenever Linda and April are here early enough, they put on VERY skimpy outfits and cook breakfast. They then pretend to be very innocent and not realize what the guys are going through as they 'unknowingly' tease them all through breakfast. Of course, everyone knows what is really going on, and Aunt Gail, Mandy, Robin and Kayla make sure to relieve the guys after breakfast.

GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,615 Followers