My Sister's Best Friend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled in and parked. There were a couple of import cars grouped together that had been hot-rodded. You know the type. The Euro-racer sport look. Now, I like my 280-Z a lot, but it can't even come close to the power and pure speed of Aunt Gail's American Heavy Metal machines. I also am not overly fond of the newer imports that were sitting in the parking lot. To me, they got away from the spirit of the classic 280-Z. When Datsun changed over to Nissan, it seems that they went more luxury than the classic sports car. The 280-Z is basically speed and handling, with very few frills. When they changed to the ZX, they added a bunch of crap that took away from what it should have been. I wasn't a fan.

I saw a smirk on Aunt Gail's face as she looked over at the group.

"Go ahead, Cindy. I'll catch up in a minute." She said.

I goit out and began walking over to the door. As I said, the windows on the truck were tinted, so no one could see if there was still anyone inside the truck. I had only taken three steps, when one of the guys hollered over to me.

"Nice choice in vehicles. Good move in going for something old, heavy and slow to keep you from getting in trouble."

I looked over, and it was the guy that was leaning on a Nissan 300-ZX.

"No." I replied. "If I wanted something slow, I would have gotten one of those rice burning used beer cans on wheels like you are driving."

I saw him turn red as his friends began to snicker.

"Yeah? Well maybe you'd like to put your ass on the line to prove that." He responded.

"Only if you put your ass on the line too. I've got a nice big strap-on that I would love to use on you." I challenged.

I have no idea what he was about to say to that, because Aunt Gail took that opportunity to get out of the truck.

"Hi, Jimmy. This is my niece, Cindy. She is Robin's and Linda's cousin here to visit for a week. Did I hear that you challenged her to a race with your asses on the line again? Let me get out my phone, and I can post it to the Kik group for you." Aunt Gail said with her smirk on her lips.

An awful, high-pitched scream emanated from the group. I thought that it was from one of the girls over there, but none of them seemed to be making a sound. They were all looking at Jimmy in shock as he dove into the open door of the ZX, fired it up, and laid rubber all the way out of the parking lot and down the street.

"Hmmm. I guess he must have been late for an appointment or something." Aunt Gail mused. "Oh well. Let's get what we came for."

I stood there for another minute listening to the Doppler Effect as his screams faded into the distance.

Finally, about 4:00, I asked Aunt Gail if we could talk. After all, this was the main reason for coming here. She grabbed a bottle of Merlot and led us out to the patio. It was a pretty nice day out. Probably in the mid-70s. I love Las Vegas in the winter. We each got a glass of wine and sat down. Mandy had also come out and sat down after we had told her that she was welcome to join the conversation. After all, she was well educated in our family dynamics by now.

"So. What's up?" Aunt Gail started.

"Well, it's a couple of things, actually." I began. "First off, I need to know what to do about Aunt Susan and Uncle Jacob. They really seem desperate to find Linda, and they appear to be extremely regretful for what they did to her. I told them that I wasn't who they were looking for, but promised that I would help."

"Hmmm. I may have an idea on that." She said with a wicked grin. "But I need to handle it in my own way. Go ahead and tell them that you have some information that might help, but that you need to be very careful about verifying it. Don't tell them that you know for sure who it is, and that you need to keep it secret until you can verify the information."

"OK. I think that will work. Now, Tabby and I have another problem. Obviously, one family member has discovered our secret. I can only assume that it won't be long before others begin to suspect that I am a lesbian. Tabby and I have worked really hard to keep the suspicion off, but I'm not sure how much longer we can keep it up. I know that Katie is one of the hard core anti-gay members of the family, but I don't really care about her. We don't really get along that well anyway. She has always been kind of a bitch to me. I just don't want to be shunned by everyone else. I don't want what happened to Linda to happen to me." I explained while tears began to form in my eyes.

Tabby hugged me tight while I got control over my emotions. Aunt Gail and Mandy sat there and took stock of the situation. Finally, Aunt Gail spoke up.

"OK. I can understand your fear, but you need to understand that your situation is entirely different than Linda's on several levels. First off, you are older than Linda was. Second off, you are self sufficient in paying your way through school and taking care of yourself. You already have your own apartment, a decent job, and are able to pay all your own bills without needing to rely on your parents. Financially, you are independent. Another difference is that you already know all about me. You know that I will be there for you no matter what. Linda didn't understand that, and it was just pure luck that she found out before it was too late. Even if the rest of the family disowned you, I would still be here for you. There is also another difference. Linda's parents, at least, will now accept you for who you are. I also believe that there is a large percentage of the family that has mellowed on this issue because of seeing what Aunt Susan and Uncle Jacob are going through."

Then Mandy piped up. "Personally, I say fuck them if anyone gives you shit about it. If they reject you because of that, then they aren't worth caring about." Then she actually surprised me with what she said next. "Just look them in the eyes and remind them about a couple of things that Jesus said. "Love the sinner and hate the sin', 'Judge not, lest you be judged', and 'Love your brother as yourself'. Then ask them what kind of Christians they are if they can't follow the teachings of their Savior."

Wow. Mandy hadn't struck me as the type of person that would have that extensive knowledge of the Bible. She just laughed at our expressions.

"What? Just because I like sex, doesn't make me a heathen. I was raised in church, and I still go most Sundays."

Aunt Gail thought for a bit, then piped up. "You know, this might actually turn out to be a catalyst for my plan. It could also help in making Linda's wedding even better and help heal a lot of hurt. It would involve a bit of a risk to you, but what would happen would happen anyway, just farther down the road. Regardless, I will always be her for you, and worst case, you would move out here and transfer to UNLV."

I looked at Tabby, and she nodded her head. "I could always get a job wherever we move to."

I looked back at Aunt Gail. Our eyes locked, and I responded. "What do you want me to do?"

End of Part 2.

Confronting the family is next.