My Sister's Best Friend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked over at Tabby and grinned. She grinned back. "Be right back." I said as we ran back up to our room.

The girls broke out laughing as Tabby and I walked back into the kitchen wearing shear baby-dolls with shear thong panties. I'm normally kind of shy about exposing myself. It isn't because I don't think that I'm good looking. I am aware that I am above average in the looks department. It's mainly because of my conservative Christian upbringing. Modesty was drilled into us from a very young age. This was more of a 'When in Rome' situation. I decided to have a bit of fun with it.

It wasn't long before we heard movement in the house. By the sounds of the voices, it appeared that Aunt Gail, Mandy and Dave were about to walk into the kitchen. I signaled to the other girls, and we all stood together facing the door from the Livingroom into the kitchen.

"Good Morning." Five voices harmonized as Aunt Gail, Mandy and Dave entered.

Aunt Gail and Mandy almost fell to the floor laughing. Poor Dave stood there like a deer in the headlights.

Deciding to be a bit naughty, I sauntered up to Dave holding a mug of coffee and asked, "Would you like some CREAM and a bit of sugar with your coffee, Dave?" Then, thrusting my breasts out, I added, "Or do you prefer -- MILK?"

"Damnit Gail! First you corrupt sweet, innocent Linda, now you've got another niece doing it. And don't think that I'm not forgetting you in this either, Mandy." Dave accused.

Tabby took that opportunity to walk over and rub her tits on Dave's arm. "I'm sorry, Dave. We really didn't mean to give you a -- HARD TIME." She said with her Bambi eyes.

"What's going on........HOLY SHIT!!!!" Said a voice entering the kitchen.

We looked over and saw that Danny had just entered the kitchen, followed by Robin.

Danny was staring at the sight before him. Robin actually fell to the floor laughing. Eventually, we all sat down for breakfast. Dave and Danny were constantly adjusting in their seats trying to get comfortable with their erections straining against their pants. It didn't help that Tabby and I took turns refilling their coffee cups -- while rubbing our breasts against their backs and arms.

Breakfast was over, and Linda and April volunteered to clean up while everyone else showered and dressed. Yep, Aunt Gail and Mandy led Dave into their room, and Robin and Kayla took Danny into another room. Tabby and I, of course went into ours. Not sure how big of a water heater Aunt Gail has, but three showers were running full stream for about an hour. No one was showering alone.

The sight of four beautiful girls wearing shear, skimpy lingerie had made me very horney. Yes, Linda is my cousin, and I have absolutely no desire to jump into bed with her, but I do know what an attractive woman looks like. Besides, there was also April, Kayla, and Tabitha to drool over. Apparently, Tabby was in a similar state. She, of course, had no issue with being related to any of us.

We pretty much attacked each other as soon as the door was closed. Our 'clothes' were pooled on the floor in milliseconds. We were pressed against each other with hands roaming all over the other's body. Our kiss was primal, hungry, and aggressive. We somehow made it into the bathroom. Blindly, I opened the shower door and turned the water on. The need for a release was overpowering. With water spraying down on us, fingers got busy. There were no gentle caresses this time. Tabby thrust two fingers in me. While I did the same to her. The race was on.

I managed to push her back against the wall and leaned down to bring a nipple into my mouth. I alternated between sucking, swirling my tongue around the nipple, and biting with a gentle tug. I switched to the other breast after a few minutes. Tabby's moaning and sighs increased. Her breathing became heavy. Her finger thrusts began to falter. She stiffened, cried out, and began bucking against my hand. I held her up as she rode her orgasm. Her tremors abated after a couple of minutes, so I got the shampoo and began washing her hair as she recovered. She was leaning against me and holding me tight while her breathing returned to normal. I turned her so her back was to the showerhead, leaned her head back so I could rinse out her hair. Pulling her back, I gently massaged in the conditioner. I kissed her gently while waiting for the conditioner to work, then leaned her back to rinse it out.

She had recovered by this time. Once the conditioner was rinsed, she became the aggressor. This time, she turned me and pinned me to the shower wall. Her right hand squeezed my ass as her left resumed its attack on my pussy. Her teeth began nibbling on my neck. Within seconds, I was right back where I was before her hand had faltered and she came. Her right hand moved around and began pinching and pulling on my nipples. Two fingers on her left hand were thrusting in and out, then her thumb began flicking my clit. She was pushing me up the mountain and towards the cliff of ecstasy. Just before I tumbled over, her right hand moved back to my ass and her middle finger penetrated my starfish up to the second knuckle. Forget tumbling over, I was hurled off the cliff in a massive orgasm. Damn! Turns out that I like having something stuck in my ass. Who knew?

OK, aside from the sex, showering with a partner is really nice. You would think that it would take a lot less time than two people showering separately, but there is the great sex. The other really nice part is having someone wash your hair for you.it is loving and sensuous. The caressing of your scalp as they massage the shampoo in. The loving embrace as they rinse and run their fingers through your hair. The kissing as the conditioner sits. More loving caresses as they rinse the conditioner out.

Once the hair is done, then the soaping and rinsing of the body comes. No loofa for us. It was a pure 'hands on' experience. Pouring a bit of body wash onto the palm of one hand, then rubbing the hands together to get both hands soapy. The gentle caresses as the slippery, soapy hands roam over the arms, back, butt, and legs is just the opening act. The arousal kicks int high gear after being turned around and the back gets rinsed off. Now to clean the front. More slippery soap on the hands. She was behind me. Her nipples boring holes in my back. Her arms reached around and began their journey from top to bottom. Beginning at my throat, she rubbed her slippery hands gently across my skin. She lingered on my breasts, caressing and gently squeezing. Oh. My. God! When she thumbed my nipples (several times) I almost orgasmed. Then, with a quick simultaneous pinch to my nipples, she moved South. She took her time sliding her hands across my stomach before moving to my hips and pelvis. I complained when she bypassed my pussy and began slathering up my legs. She just told me to be patient. She wasn't going to clean something that was just going to get messy again. She laid soft butterfly kisses on my ass as she worked down to my toes. Finally, she stood back up, added more soap to her hands, and began lathering between my legs with one hand. She moved the other hand behind me and liberally soaped up my crack. I was rocketed into the stratosphere as one middle finger stroked my clit as she soaped my pussy and the other teased my rosebud. I was teetering on the edge when she slipped tow fingers into my gash, thumbed my clit, and drove one middle finger into my slicked-up asshole. I remember a screaming sound echoing off the walls as the blinding lights flashed in my mind and my body began bucking out of control.

I'll never understand how she was able to keep her grip and hold me upright while the contractions wracked through me as the orgasm tore through my body. I remember her gently guiding me to the floor as my legs gave out. She was kissing my cheek and stroking my head while I recovered. A couple of minutes later, I was able to stand up and rinse off. I turned and grinned evilly at her. Now it was my turn to wash her. Payback is a bitch and one of my closest friends.

We eventually managed to get out of the shower, dry off, and get dressed. We weren't the last ones downstairs. Aunt Gail was in the Livingroom working on her laptop. Her first comment about trying to drain Lake Mead was just laughed off. When Mandy walked in and said something about the screaming she heard and wondered what slasher movie we were watching, we both turned an interesting shade of red.

It was a nice day outside for Las Vegas in the winter, so we went out on the patio. Linda, April, Mandy, Aunt Gail, Tabby, and I sat around and talked wile drinking coffee for the next couple of hours. Linda told us what had happened after she was kicked out, how Aunt Gail had found her, going to school, and meeting April. Then Aunt Gail told the story (The real story, not the modified 'official' version the rest of the family knows) of her life. Mandy was embellishing some of the events a bit. I was kind of shocked when I found out the real relationship between Dave, Mandy, and Aunt Gail. I was still a bit confused about their relationship with Kayla and Danny though. I understood that Kayla was Aunt Gail's personal assistant (VERY Personal Assistant, according to Mandy), and Danny ran an Auto Shop that Aunt Gail apparently owned, but it seemed that they were leaving out some information. We were to find out very shortly that Aunt Gail had left out a few more details about her life too. That's when I noticed that Robin and Kayla weren't around.

"Where are Robin and Kayla, anyway?" I asked.

"Oh, they're a bit tied up on something right now." Aunt Gail said.

"At least one of them is." Mandy giggled.

April and Linda joined in the giggles while Aunt Gail shot Mandy a glare.

"Are we missing the joke here?" I asked confused.

"You brought it up, so you can deal with it." Aunt Gail huffed at Mandy.

"Might as well do it now. John and Dianna will be here tomorrow anyway." Mandy replied. "OK, girls. Let's give you the rest of the tour of the house." She continued to us as she stood up.

"You might want to stop at the bar for a strong drink first. You'll probably need it." Linda added. "And that will also give Robin a couple minutes to make sure that she is dressed." As she began texting someone on her phone.

We followed Mandy to the bar in the Livingroom, and she poured the three of us a double bourbon. "Yeah, it's a little early in the day for this, but you may need it." She commented. It was only 11:00 AM.

I looked over at Tabitha, and she just shrugged. We both tipped up and downed our drinks. Mandy nodded and began leading us down the hall. She explained that what we had been told last night was just a storage room was, in fact, the 'Play Room'. Tabby and I had no idea what she was talking about. We were in for quite a shock. Yeah, that 'Pure as the Driven Snow' persona that the family believed Aunt Gail was had been broken last night and more so this morning. What I was about to discover shattered that into a million pieces.

Mandy pushed a button for the intercom beside a locked door. "Hey, Robin. Did you get Linda's text?" She asked.

"Yep. I'm ready. Go ahead and come in."

I was completely unprepared for what assaulted my eyes when the door opened. Robin was standing there dressed in a leather halter top, leather skirt, and thigh-high leather boots with 4-inch heels. Her ling blonde hair was pulled into a tight ponytail. She was holding a thick leather strap. Looking further into the room, Kayla was tied to what looked like some sort of sawhorse. Her arms were bound to the front set of legs, and her legs were strapped to the other set of legs. She wasn't completely naked, if you want to count a butt plug, vibrator, weighted nipple clamps, and ball gag as attire. There were also more than a few lash marks on her ass and tits. She had a glazed look in her eyes and was trying to hump the beam of the sawhorse.

"What the fuck?" I heard Tabby whisper.

"Welcome to the Playroom, ladies." Announced a voice from behind us.

That's when we noticed that Aunt Gail had followed us into the room.

Robin suddenly held up a clicker type of device and pressed a button. A whimper left Kayla's mouth as her head turned side to side abruptly as if she were shaking her head 'NO'.

"Not yet, Slut. You know the rules. You have another hour to go." Robin scolded.

"Aunt Gail, what's going on here?" I asked.

"Well, the quick answer is that Kayla is much more than just my PA. I am her Mistress, and she is my submissive. Robin is punishing her for her behavior yesterday evening. Trust me. She enjoys this."

"She likes being whipped?" I asked incredulously.

"To an extent. She isn't a true pain-slut, and she isn't whipped that hard. What happens is that the discomfort from the whipping releases endorphins that actually increase the pleasure from the vibrators she has in her. To a submissive, that ramps up her orgasms exponentially. Also, she is experiencing edging. That's when the dominant brings her right up to the point of orgasm, then stops. This is done repeatedly, until they are finally allowed to orgasm. That also increases the power of her orgasm." Aunt Gail explained.

Not gonna lie. I could feel my panties getting wet. I looked at Tabby and saw her fidgeting as well.

"I think that Kayla has been punished enough. How about giving them a little demonstration?" Mandy asked.

Aunt Gail nodded and took the strap from Robin. "When I say 'NOW', max out the vibrators." She commanded as she walked over to Kayla.

Aunt Gail took her place behind Kayla and told Robin to put the vibrators on low. She then proceeded to give Kayla five lashes with the strap. Just as the fifth lash was striking Kayla's ass, Aunt Gail yelled "NOW!"

The reaction was unlike anything I had ever seen before. Kayla's body began convulsing. Streams of fluid were ejected from her pussy. A high-pitched animalistic sound came through the gag. Her body was convulsing so hard that I thought that she was going to break the sawhorse that she was strapped to. It went on for about 30-seconds before her wild bucking slowed to tremors in her arms and legs. The rest of her body was slumped onto the beam.

"OK, Robin. Get her off the horse, and lay her down on the bed. You know the drill. Rest and fluids for an hour, then get her dressed." Aunt Gail said. "Girls, come along. I'm pretty sure that you have lots of questions."

Ya think?

Yeah, it was still early, but the bottle of bourbon was taken out to the patio. The discussion over the next hour or so required it. That's when I learned who Aunt Gail really is. Robin and Kayla eventually came out and joined us. Tabby and I laughter when Robin told us about her finding out about Aunt Gail and confronting her with it. We decided that we needed to go to the club tonight. Aunt Gail was going to be busy tonight with John and his wife Dianna tomorrow.

Tabby and I had brought our clubbing outfits, figuring that we would probably hit The Strip at least once while we were here. We were told that the club was rather high class, and appropriate attire was expected. As far as underwear, I had on mocha stockings and a red garter belt to match my red dress. Tabby was wearing thigh highs and a forest green dress. Kayla had quietly advised against wearing panties, as they would probably just get in the way and then disappear as someone's trophy. When she saw the looks on our faces, she smiled and offered to show us her trophy collection some time. OK. This was going to be an interesting night.

When we got to the club, we were met by what I could only describe as an NFL Linebacker with huge tits. In fact, she was actually wearing a Las Vegas Raiders jersey. Aunt Gail introduced us to the bouncer and explained that we were her guests. We were let in -- of course -- and Aunt Gail led us over to her reserved table. Linda and April were already there. We slid into the very plush seats and looked around. WOW! Beautiful women dressed to the nines everywhere. Of course, we were informed earlier that it was a lesbian club, so there was not a man in sight. That's when a very pretty petite blonde wearing almost nothing appeared at our table to take drink orders.

"Holy shit." Tabby exclaimed while staring at a table across the room.

Following her gaze, I saw three women sitting down. It took a minute, but I then noticed that one of the women looked flush, and her head was tilted back. Her hands were white as she was gripping the table. Then, a slight movement on the floor caught my attention. There was a pair of high heels with legs attached sticking out from under the table, AND THE TOES WERE POINTED DOWN!

"Is that... is she...is there..." I stammered.

"Oh, that's quite common here." Mandy answered.

"In fact, I'm quite sure that you will even see Kayla here underneath a couple of tables before the night is through." Aunt Gail finished.

"Speaking of which." Robin added with a look and nod at Kayla.

We watched as Kayla smiled and slid under the table. Moments later, Robin was giving out quiet moans. Tabitha and I looked at each other. When she offered a free pass for the night, I quickly agreed. Linda and April didn't partake, but Kayla got a good tongue workout with the rest of us before she was released to mingle.

An interesting night turned out to me a massive understatement. Tabby and I agreed that 'What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas'. We were both propositioned by other women, and we both accepted some of them. I even had a brief bout in the stall of the restroom when I went in to relieve my bladder. Linda also introduced us to one of her ex-girlfriends that was a cop with Metro, as well as the detective who saved her after she had hit rock bottom. There was too much to tell that night. We danced. We drank. We met so many people that I can't even keep them straight. There were judges, Politicians, Business owners, and many more. We were so exhausted by the time we got home, that I don't even remember my head hitting the pillow.

We woke up around noon the next day. I really didn't want to get out of bed, but nature called. Apparently, we were so worn out last night that we just stripped off our dresses and fell into bed. I was still wearing my stockings and garters, and Tabby still had on her thigh highs. After using the bathroom, we changed into shorts and tee-shirts and went down for lunch. After lunch, we showered and dressed for the day.

One really humorous thing happened early in the afternoon. I must admit that I am a bit of a gearhead, so Aunt Gail was showing us her garage where she keeps and works on her cars. It was funny listening to her and Mandy bantering about which was better, Fords or GM. She had about ten different vehicles in the garage. One in particular caught my eye. It was a 1972 Chevy C-10 short bed pickup. She had dropped in a built up 427 engine and a Borg-Warner Super T-10 4-speed manual transmission. Damn, this thing was nice. Personally, I had always been fond of pick-ups, even though I was driving a sports car at the moment. While I was drooling over the sweet ride, Aunt Gail mentioned that she needed to run to the liquor store to pick up a case of wine. She then said that she hadn't taken the truck out for a while, and would I like to drive it. OH, YES PLEASE, AND THANK YOU!

She tossed me the keys and got into the passenger seat. I should probably mention that the windows were heavily tinted because of the bright sun here in Las Vegas. That would become important later. I pulled the beast out of the garage and onto the street. The power of that hopped up big-block engine was awesome. I was roaring down the street, barking the tires in every gear. Damn, I was having a blast. This thing was FAST! Aunt Gail let me drive for a while around the area. I tuned onto an on-ramp to the freeway with no one in front of me. I needed to see what it would do full throttle. I laid rubber as I power-shifted through all four gears. The grin on my face went ear to ear. Eventually, she directed me to the liquor store so we could actually do what we set out for.