All Comments on 'My Sister's Birthday'

by sixT9dr

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story. Sis just needs to make his wife a little slut toy, and they continue to fuck each other, and use his wife, whenever and however they please. While brother in law is blissfully unknowingly cucked, routinely. Five for you my friend.

Jedd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I liked it until the end. I HATED the ending.

fisheronefisheroneabout 2 years ago

I almost feel for husband because he has been deceived by wife, sister and brother in law. Sister most likely imploded what was left of brother's marriage. Wife didn't mind cheating second time with husband in the house, thinking husband had only one time sex with sister. Now she told her 15 times wife will likely share her 🍯 honey pot with more people. Brother is in a bad place not being able to trust wife or sister. Wish story had 2 more pages to wrap up this circle to a good ending.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 2 years ago

WOW!.......wow! That was good. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please continue to add stories about this very erotic coupling of siblings and their spouses

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love it. I kinda wish for more ideas after the ending. Would they induce the brother in the light of what’s happening?

dezzirabledezzirableabout 2 years ago

I loved the 1st part and thank you very much for appreciating my comment. You are an amazing writer.

I am half through this 2nd part and love the buildup already.

Keep them coming !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

OH man, I love for you to write a 3th part. This story is asking for more... And maybe a threesome or so...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So the sister wanted the brother bad enough to set her friend(her brother's wife) up with her fiancé at the time. Just so she would have to return the favor in the future. Then lied to him about everything until the wife spilled the beans.... The husband/brother should be pissed at everyone involved. But I will say I thought the wife had known but didn't see this outcome coming. Good story.

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 2 years ago
nice

what happens for christmas?

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyabout 2 years ago

Absolutely loved it!!! 5 stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous