My Sister's Birthday

Story Info
After our shared quarantine, this birthday was... different.
23.1k words
4.71
49.7k
73
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sixT9dr
sixT9dr
321 Followers

Author's note: Though not absolutely necessary, the reader may first want to review the prequel "Quarantined... With My Sister" to obtain a deeper introduction to the storyline and characters as presented in this independent sequel. I hadn't initially planned on writing a sequel, but so many of you enthusiastically requested it!! Enjoy!!

+++++++

--- Wednesday. 4 days before my sister's birthday.

"Guess what?? I can come with you!"

There were only 7 words in that phrase that my wife uttered, but -- as if carrying an otherworldly power -- they rapidly unraveled my well-laid plans in a sickeningly destructive fashion.

As for my wife, she seemed puzzled... perhaps wondering why I hadn't reacted more positively to her unexpected pronouncement. "Surprise! Isn't that great?" she added.

There was an awkward silence as my mind tried to find something to occupy the void left by my open mouth and dropped jaw. In contrast to my wife's expectation, her announcement was the complete opposite of 'great' -- but I couldn't admit that crushing heartbreak to her. Was it possible to talk her out of this??

"What about the kids?" I tentatively felt a burst of hope at what might be the most natural obstacle to my wife's spontaneous idea.

"Already took care of it." My wife smiled proudly.

Fuck. I felt something much different inside.

She explained: "I already asked your parents to watch them while we fly out west to visit your sister. I even found the same flights that you secured and booked my tickets."

"Oh wow..." was the best reaction I could offer. I wasn't doing a good job of disguising my facial expressions.

My wife noticed: "Is something wrong? You seem disappointed... I thought you'd be surprised! We haven't been able to take a trip together in so long!"

Begrudgingly, I realized that unless I accepted my fate and drastically changed my attitude, she might start to suspect something. "No, it's great honey! I just.... well, I didn't expect it, that's all!"

My wife seemed content with clarification. What she said next, though, added a whole additional layer of discomfort: "Ok great!... And hey, now that I'm coming with you, I've been dying to know... what were those 'toys' that you promised to give your sister for her birthday??"

I had to turn away. My face was crimson red. As I excused myself to the bathroom with what had suddenly become the most urgent need of my entire life, I called out over my shoulder: "Oh, we were just joking!"

+++++++

--- Several weeks earlier (67 days before my sister's birthday).

A couple months earlier -- on the same day that I had publicly promised (in front of my wife) to share my toys with my sister for her birthday -- I had driven my sister back to the airport. She had originally planned to visit us for only a few days, but she and I wound up being unexpectedly quarantined together for 12 days due to her positive COVID test, my direct exposure, and my wife's paranoia about allowing us anywhere in the house other than the finished basement.

It was not the first time I had driven to that airport -- and it wasn't even the first time that I had given my sister a ride to that airport. But after what had emerged during our shared isolation, I knew that particular drive would be unlike anything that I had ever experienced before in my life.

Indeed, the two of us had barely pulled out of my driveway when my sister pivoted in the passenger seat to face me: "I am sooo glad you picked up on my comment about getting on the road as soon as possible."

"Yeah... I almost missed that," I acknowledged. "I was about to argue with you that we didn't need to leave that early... until I realized what you meant by preparing for the potential that we might 'bump into' something."

"Mmhmm," she murmured seductively.

I continued: "My only question is exactly how we might be bumping into... uh, 'something.'"

"Mmmm... well, I have a few ideas," my sister said. She reached over and rested her hand on my upper thigh. It was tantalizingly close to my manhood, and yet juuust far enough way to be a tease.

"Oh, I'm sure you do," I responded, trying to wiggle sideways to make her touch it. Finding that effort to be unsuccessful, I extended my own arm and slid my hand into the gap between her thighs. She squeezed her legs shut and gave my hand a very warm hug.

"You up for a little truth or dare?" Her question surprised me.

I laughed: "Seriously??"

My sister glared at me as if I'd just insulted her: "Yes, seriously! Why not?"

Oh, she really meant that. "Um... okay."

She clarified: "Don't worry, it'll be an X-rated version." She patted my crotch... and my hidden member jumped at the welcome contact. "I get to go first," she stated, "... after all, I'm still your guest."

You've become a lot more than that, I thought to myself. "Sure, go ahead."

"Ok then. Truth or dare?" my sister asked playfully.

"Truth," I responded.

"Pussy," she muttered under her breath. Apparently she had wanted me to choose dare.

However, I giddily seized the opportunity afforded by her word choice: "Yes, I very much enjoy yours."

My sister punched me in the arm... but then instantly sweetened up: "Thank you, brother... yes, I know you do. And -- now that we're alone again -- let me repeat how fucking mind-blowing it was to finally have your cock in my pussy. Speaking of which, truth: of all things we did these past 2 weeks, what did you enjoy the most?"

How could I possibly pick just one thing?? While my mind raced to come up with an answer, my sister added a rule to the game: "Oh, and by the way, whenever either one of us wimps out and picks truth, that person has to remove an article of clothing after they're done answering."

"But I'm driving!!" I objected.

"Yeah, and...??" My sister retorted. "If you need help, I can help you."

I wasn't opposed to that arrangement, so I quickly relented: "Fine." Now back to trying to figure out the one thing that I enjoyed the most... My mind inventoried the crazy snapshots of the past several days. When my sister had first arrived at our house, she was merely my sister... but now I knew her as the most tremendous lover that I'd ever had.

Favorite memories?? Discovering that I was not imagining her middle-of-the-night blow jobs -- but that she was actually doing it, and was doing so to seduce me -- was simply the first of many breathtaking moments. What else?? The first time I tasted my sister's forbidden pussy... I'd never forget that experience. Nor would I ever forget the first time she exposed her well-developed breasts... or the cumshots that she welcomed onto her face and chest... or the amazing 69 sessions... or the naughty blowjob she gave me in the car while I was driving.

And yet, as I inventoried all of those enjoyable moments (and more) in my mind, there was one that rose to the top. Finally providing an answer to my sister's verbal challenge, I told her the truth:

"Ok, there were so many incredible things, but if I had to pick only one, it was probably the moment when you were quietly sliding along my cock in the sexy thong that you stole from my wife... and slid too far."

A delightful smile stretched across my sister's face. "Mmm, yes, good one. Relive that moment for me."

With pleasure. "That moment when the tip of my cock poked your pubic bone and redirected itself??? Wow. Time stood still. I thought I was going to explode. I knew that technically I hadn't penetrated you yet -- that silky fabric was acting as a thin barrier between us -- but knowing that my head was actually pushing into your entrance... I nearly lost my mind."

"And then?" My sister asked. She obviously knew what had happened, but the look on her face indicated that she was getting something else out of hearing me retell the story.

"And then... wow, when you slowly rose up from your knees... just enough to let my cock fall out of its trap, but no further... and then I watched you reach your fingers toward that silky black thong..."

It was becoming hard for me to concentrate on driving. Not only was my erection straining to escape the confines on my jeans, but my sister had unashamedly slipped her hand inside of her tight-fitting yoga pants. The stretchy fabric made her hand placement quite obvious.

She begged me to continue: "What did I do next, brother?"

I had to start compulsively swearing to expel some of the sexual tension building up inside of me: "Without breaking eye contact with me, you used a few of your fucking fingers to carefully pull the fabric sideways into the fucking crease of your fucking thigh and expose your fucking gorgeous pussy lips."

"And then???" The desperation in my sister's voice made it sound like she was getting close to an orgasm.

"After we stared at each other for the longest time, both knowing the unspoken decision that needed to be made, all that I had to do was just nod... just one time. And then you grabbed my cock and lined it up... and then you slowly lowered your body down until my tip was just barely touching you again... but that time, there was no fabric in the way. It felt like I was about to lose my virginity all over again."

"Fuck yes, that's exactly how it felt for me too," my sister interjected, breathing heavily.

Without being prompted, I continued: "I stared in awe as you used two fingers to spread your lips further apart... and then... you did it."

"Did what???" my sister pleaded.

"You fucking impaled your snatch on my fucking cock."

My sister closed her eyes and cried out: "Oh FUCK yes... unhh, you're gonna make me fucking cum..."

As her hand rubbed furiously inside of her pants, I added: "I watched in ecstasy as inch... by inch... by inch of my cock slowly disappeared into your tight, warm, wet, inviting, and astoundingly satisfying pussy."

Silence filled the car for a few moments as I finished my story, and my sister... finished.

When her mountaintop experience eventually subsided, she squinted at me with post-orgasmic eyes: "I do believe that is the first time that I ever came simply from hearing someone tell a story."

I smiled proudly. "Well, I'm glad I was here to pop that cherry for you."

"Fuck," my sister mumbled. "I wish you had been the one to pop my actual cherry." Before either of us could wander too deeply down that interesting trail of thought, she abruptly remembered her rule. "Okay... a deal's a deal," she told me. "You have to take off an article of clothing now."

"Can I take off two articles?" I asked. I was desperate to free my cock.

"Of course!" she replied greedily.

As soon as I set the cruise control and activated the car's automatic following distance feature, I told my sister to grab the wheel. Temporarily hands-free and feet-free, I quickly undid my belt, unzipped my jeans, and lifted my butt just enough to pull everything -- including my boxers -- down past my knees. My fully-engorged cock expressed its gratitude for its newfound freedom and sprang to attention.

"Mmmm," my sister hummed, "that's quite tempting to put in my mouth... but you'll have to dare me to do it."

I was so aroused, I was quite certain that a second attempt of her giving me a blow job while driving would finish the way that we both wanted it to. "Okay -- truth or dare?" I asked her, eagerly waiting for her to say dare.

"Truth," she replied, laughing.

I groaned: "Oh c'mon, are you kidding me??" I was butt-naked, horny, and desperate for release... but when she sarcastically reminded me that she had been similarly disappointed at my first selection, I relented: "Ok fine... I'll flip the question back to you then: what one thing did you enjoy the most?"

To my relief, she answered quickly. Maybe this round would pass quickly enough that my throbbing member could get the necessary attention. "I had time to think about that earlier," she said, "and I have to agree with you: it has to be the first time that you actually entered me... very closely followed by the first time that I felt your cum explode deep inside me... which was fucking amazing. But... I'm going to answer this question a little differently."

She paused.

I looked at her. "Well??"

She continued: "It may not have been the most pleasurable moment, but the most life-changing moment was when you surprised me in the middle of my second secretive blow job and told me to sit on your face."

I was intrigued. "Go on."

"Well," she explained, "as I already confessed, I've had lustful fantasies about you for quite some time. I never expected to be able to act on any of those, but when we ended up quarantined in the basement together -- and I realized that your wife was never going to risk entering our COVID-infested space -- I began to brainstorm a way that I could trick you into doing something naughty, or maybe just steal one intimate moment with you."

"Which resulted in the first blow job while I was half-asleep," I surmised.

"Yes," my sister said, "... and I loved that, and I assumed that was as far as I could ever get... that I only had one chance to convince you into doubting that anything had really happened. But after doing it that one time and finding out how wickedly enjoyable it was to swallow your cum, I was willing to risk it all to try again."

I jumped in: "But then, the second time you crawled between my legs, I woke up... and knew I wasn't dreaming."

"Exactly -- and I got scared that you would revolt at my incestual attraction. And at first, you did, but then... how did you say it?? Something like, 'the only way you get to keep sucking my cock is if you do it while sitting on my face.' I'm pretty sure my heart stopped at that moment. I never imagined that you might actually reciprocate my forbidden lust."

As she verbalized that last sentence, my sister had reached over and -- to my great satisfaction -- wrapped her preciously soft hand around my hard cock. "And now look at us," she commented. "I already openly masturbated in your passenger seat, and you're driving with your cock boldly standing up like a fucking second gear shift."

That brought back a memory. "Speaking of which... don't think that I've forgotten what you told me about the thing your one ex-boyfriend made you do," I told her.

"You mean the guy that convinced me to swallow up his gear shift with my naked pussy?" she asked, batting her beautiful eyelashes at me like an innocent schoolgirl.

"Yes, that." Fuck, I wanted to see a replay of that so bad.

My sister grinned mischievously. "Well, if you play your cards right..." She looked down. "Actually, though, your gear shift is a lot bigger than his."

I wasn't sure if she was talking literally about the one in my car, or making a suggestive remark about the relative size of my penis -- or both. Either way, there was a pre-existing rule of our truth or dare game that needed to be enforced. "Ok, now you have to take off an article of clothing," I reminded her.

"Just one?" she asked sweetly.

"As many as you want," I responded.

"Well then, one it is." She laughed.

"Tease," I grumbled -- but as she lifted her oversized thick wool sweater over her head, I found out that she had not been wearing a bra. Her beautiful cantaloupe-shaped breasts hung flawlessly like teardrops on her bare chest, confidently displaying themselves to the world with a pair of firm nipples pointing straight ahead.

"Wow," I instinctually whispered in appreciation. "You have the most perfect chest I've ever seen."

"Why thank you. Would you like a feel?" my sister asked.

Silly question. Extending my right arm with fingers spread wide, I gently pressed my palm against the mound of her breast. She moaned alluringly at my soft touch. I spent the next mile half-distracted, as I lovingly squeezed and massaged and caressed her warm, smooth, firm flesh... playfully tweaking her tight nipples as well.

Disappointingly, she eventually removed my hand in order to initiate a return to the game: "Truth or dare?"

"Dare." I didn't hesitate.

Neither did she: "I want you to jack off into your coffee and then drink it."

I hadn't seen that coming! The idea shocked me at first. "And what if I refuse?"

My sister pulled out her iPhone and aimed it at my exposed crotch. "Then I Facetime your wife and show her that her husband is a horny pervert who is trying to molest his perfectly innocent little sister."

I hadn't really intended to refuse, but that potential consequence served as very convincing motivation. "Hmm, that would not be ideal. So... what, the dare is that you want me to add some creamer to my coffee?"

She laughed. "Sure, if you want to think of it that way."

"I'm so horny, I don't fucking care," I admitted. "Hold my coffee cup under my dick when I tell you to."

My sister seemed surprised at how quickly I had acquiesced to this particular challenge. "Sure, sexy... and just for the eagerness of your participation, I might have a few sips too after you're done."

The last several times my cock had been stroked to an orgasm, it had been her hand, not mine... but the familiarity of my grip was no less rewarding. The taut flesh of my shaft felt so warm in the curl of my fingers, and I groaned as I rhythmically tugged the skin even tighter. I quickly glanced down to catch a glimpse of my mushroom-shaped head shaking under the rapid motion of my wrist.

"So that's how you like it," my sister purred with admiration.

I glanced at her. "I also like how you do it... but yes, this is how I jack myself off."

"What are you thinking about right now?" my sister asked.

I answered honestly: "The first time I came on your chest."

My sister murmured softly with the fondness of that memory. "Well, this time you have a coffee cup."

"I'm ready," I announced.

"Already??" My sister seemed surprised.

I wasn't surprised. The satisfying familiarity of my own stroke... the eroticism of driving half-naked while sitting next to my gorgeous sister... who was topless... while reminiscing about spraying my cum all over her beautiful chest... yes, because of all of those things, I was definitely ready to relieve some built-up sexual tension.

As soon as my sister removed the lid of my coffee cup and carefully positioned it between my bare legs, I forced my stiff rod downward and tried to aim it as best I could.

"Fill it up," she whispered pleadingly.

"Okay," I grunted, as my body willingly responded to her request.

For the next few moments, I alternated between keeping my eyes on the road and glancing down to ensure that my creamy white shots were landing inside the dark liquid.

When my sister seemed content that I'd added enough creamer to my coffee, she removed it from between my naked thighs and raised the cup toward my lips. "Cheers," she said.

I withdrew my now-sticky hand from my satisfied cock and grabbed the cup. Glancing inside of it just long enough to notice a few traces of the milky liquid floating on top, I opened wide and took several long gulps.

It still tasted like coffee... but perhaps saltier? "Salted caramel flavor," I joked to my sister.

She quickly gestured for me to hand over the cup. As if the entire thing was filled with her brother's tasty semen, she pounded that drink like a frat boy with a beer. Setting it back down in the cupholder and then licking her lips, her next comment was like that of a frat boy too: "That was some fucking good shit."

I laughed out loud. I was ever more infatuated with this highly sexual being who just happened to be my sister... and I was eager to see things keep escalating: "Truth or dare, sis?"

sixT9dr
sixT9dr
321 Followers