All Comments on 'My Sister's Boyfriend's Slut'

by RickeeDavala

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Pretty damn good

I am not a bottom (or a top for that matter) but I have sucked a few cocks. This story is intriguing and I may want to shop for panties some day. In any case, I like the "natural" feel to the new relationship and it makes sense if he thinks the sister is pretty, the brother would be attractive if he swung both ways. Nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

more chapters please

BrendaNWBrendaNWabout 10 years ago
so good

more please, you are so talented.. I wanted to be dressed up for Dan and have him make love to me just that way.. ok, maybe with the skirt on and flipped up.. :)

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgabout 10 years ago
Well Written, Well Done Story...

...That makes up the core of so many of my teenaged fantasies, staying at my sister's place, wondering if her BF might ever see me in the same way. And no violence, no threats of blackmail or other silliness. Very erotic story, and very well written, thank you for sharing it, and I'll be looking for more chapters from this author. Cheers! --- Josie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

My sister, who was 5 years younger than me, had been going out with a guy who was about my age. She wanted to finish it but found it too hard to tell him. He called around, he said want to go to the drive in, she said she was not well and no, he looked at me, want to go. I thought o.k, I didn't mind Luke, he seemed to be o.k., I said sure. We went, he had a panel van, a thick padding in the back. He backed the van up to the screen, more comfortable laying down, so we did, I moved a few things around, I found a wrapped pair of sheer underwear and pantyhose, hey, whose are these, laughing as I said it, oh, a gift for your sister. I will give them to her next time. I said well they look too big,no I think there all right, I said too big, he said your about her size, try them. no, you try them, so he unwrapped them and took his shorts off and pulled them up,they fit him and he was much bigger than my sister, see told you, he then pulled the pantyhose on, they fit him snuggly, his white t shirt contrasting with the black pantyhose. He turned, I laughed, not bad for a guy, you think so, in fact my cock was semi hard, I might leave them on, yeah whatever. The movie started, we lay down, it was a r rated movie, bit of violence but mostly semi nude coeds which had my cock hard. Luke rolled over onto his stomach,it was clear he was rubbing himself, his pantyhosed butt moving.He reached over and grabbed my hand and put it on his butt, I moved my hand over it, he pushed up. I was so hard, he rolled onto his side,my hard cock against his butt, he pulled the pantyhose half way down, take off your shorts, I did, I felt his hand grip my cock, then move away, then back, this time his hand stroked my cock with an oily substance, I felt him move my cock between his arse and I couldnt hold back as my cum shot out between his arse as he held my cock and he pushed back, I felt the head of my cock pop into him. I stayed still as he pushed back, my cock sliding into him,aided by my cum, as he grabbed my hip and rolled onto his stomach, oh yes, fuck me, fuck my arse, do it and I began to move back and forward into his hot, tight insides, oh yes, that's it, you like my pantyhosed arse, now fuck it as he met my thrusts, oh yes, shit I'm going to cum, don't stop, yes, yes and I felt his insides contract and try to hold me, squeezing me, then relax, I was close to cumming so I pumped faster until I felt what cum I had rise and pulse into him. We stayed like that until I pulled my cock out, still semi hard and lay back. After that, when I was at home, I would find a pair of my sisters pantyhose and remembering that night fill them with my cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
please continue

This story is so hot it's exactly what I want to do. My sister's boyfriend is hot, hunky & very masculine. I bet he has a really big cock -- and I so desperately want to find out. I love getting dressed in sexy clothes, sucking cock and getting fucked. I'm going to let my sister's boyfriend read this story and maybe he'll get the idea. Wish me luck.

jrbradford64jrbradford64over 9 years ago

Incredibly hot story made me wish I was Dan walking in on you. I doubt if I would've been able to keep my hands off of your sexy hard cock. Please add more chapters to this story line as there is just so much that you can do with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
just like my sister's boyfriend

This is very similar to what I've been doing lately with my sister's boyfriend, except that she knows -- in fact she encourages us to kiss and suck each other's cocks. We love making out, sucking each other's cocks, and fucking each other in front of her and she always plays with her cunt while we're having hot gay sex. They both love it when I dress up and next we're going to go out to a bar together and she'll help me pick up a hot hunk to fuck me. I can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
ooooh! 💄👄👄👄

Sexy. ... and our hero is sweet too! Would you please send him over to my place when you're through with him?💖💋💋💋💞

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
just like me and my neighbour

My neighbour caught me one day very similar to your story. His wife doesn't know but we both wish she did. When we do get together (when our wives are out) we have hot passionate sex -- he kisses me gently and lovingly, he holds me because I'm his "woman", he feeds me his big juicy cock, and he gently "makes love" to me. I love being his and I wish our wives would walk in on us having hot gay sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
a nice little story

4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
How I started with my Brother

My Brother caught me in some pretty clothes in the same way. It didn't take us long to become BF and GF, sometimes open to select friends but mostly hidden except for our mother she knows everything and helped me become a better girl for him. As years past we went on and off during certain relationships until we reached our 50's and rekindled as a couple. We became engaged but I lost him prior to the wedding. I still receive mail as his spouse. A lifetime of romance. trish at xdressedboitoi@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
my cock is swollen

I would love to have a nice swollen cock in my mouth and my ass. I want to taste some cum in my mouth.i will have to stroke mine now and hope someone catches me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fucking my Father

One night I went to visit my parents, letting myself in and finding my father splayed on the couch watching a gay porn video and wearing Stockings, suspender belt and a tiny G-string while beating his meat. Before he realised I was there I had taken several pics and was running a video recording of him on my hi-end smart phone. "Nice dad" I said, as I saw his cock wilting from the shock. "Have you been fucked yet"? NO!! he shouted, now give me that phone. I ignored him and, while in the past he had been mildly physical with me as a young lad, he began to realise how much bigger than him I now was. "Suck my cock" I demanded, "if you want to be a gurl, I'll treat you like one", pushing my manhood at his mouth. He tried to push me away, so I grabbed his arm and pulled him up and sitting on a dining chair put him over my knee and spanked him heavily, then pushed him onto his knees and forced my cock into his mouth. At first he went rigid, so I began to fuck down into his throat. "Better get it nice and wet, it's the only lube your new pussy is going to get" I remarked and he gave in and began to give me a decent blow job. I soon had him bent over the sofa back as I worked myself into him, and it was clear his "pussy" was virgin when I began. Once fully in I began a slow fuck, which speeded up as he loosened and even began to push back to get the last inch into him. I must have ridden him for a good fifteen minutes before I dumped a load into him and slid out for him to clean me up. As I left a few minutes later he was furiously beating his meat to the porn, so I shouted from the door "Come over tomorrow night and we'll watch the match. And make sure you're nicely dressed" He takes me most days now and has his own wardrobe at my flat, and is asking about others to screw him.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 6 years ago
great story

I'm a married sissy CD who loves sucking cock and getting fucked. I'd love it if my sister's boyfriend fed me his big juicy cock and then fucked me deep and hard. It would be our secret. Please tell more stories like this one. It's so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love wearing panties and sucking dick and eating pussy with cum in it

sexymama1388sexymama1388over 1 year ago

Please continue this story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love wearing panties will suck a big dick and eat pussy

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiam8 months ago

I love the love 💞. Saved to read again when I need to feel the romance 💒 thos couple share

OverLookerKingOverLookerKing4 months ago

Nice short story - I was not sure where exactly it would go at the start - like how it would all go down. But nice good job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous