All Comments on 'My Sister's Brother in Law'

by koksocker333

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story doesn’t really add up and there is no attempt to explain anything so it makes more sense. A homophobe who is so extreme he is arrested at a family wedding and hauled off to jail, suddenly returns the next morning as a loving nice man very interested in spontaneous gay sex. Billy is ridiculed the night before by him, but is all eagerly open to kissing and fucking this man in the morning. He also blows his dirty cock after a night in jail instead of waiting for him to step into the running shower? Lastly, even though the wedding and the gifts the day after is a big family event, his wife and kids do not attend?! And the title says sister’s BIL but the wedding was his brother’s? It really doesn’t make much sense.

walt555walt555almost 2 years ago

I don't usually leave negative feedback so I'll just say this was not up to your usual qaulity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yeah, I agree with the other comments. This story does not make sense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Johnny is actually a very attractive man, but alas, a married man with kids. So his time with Billy is merely a fling? At least you could say they had their fun, after Johnny soared up and learned to treat people nicely. I do feel sorry for Billy, as whatever sex interest they had in each other is pretty much over.

Calico75Calico753 months ago

I usually love these short stories. This is not a favorite though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkoksocker333@koksocker333
I was born in a small town, grew up in a catholic home, went to a French/English school, after grad moved to different parts of Canada, eventually settling in Winnipeg, I am single with two cats, I have a very busy life, with work friends and working out. I enjoy the beach and...