All Comments on 'My Sisters Ch. 04'

by Garret2007

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
egads...

longer chapters!

brfinestbrfinestover 16 years ago
A nice start

Nicely written. But, I think I can tell when you were stroking and thinking of the next thing to write.haha The segments need to be a little longer. Just as I begin to stroke harder, you quit.<bummer>haha With all summer and three sisters, a lot should happen. Can't wait to see the next episode.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
stuff girls don't like

I gave you a 25 for rudeness during lovemaking. One thing is that a woman really hates a man to grab her head while she's blowing him, especially when he shoots into her mouth. Women want foreplay and not what you wrote. Women give sex to get love, so give them love first. If you can help a woman have an orgasm, keep it up and give her more orgasms until she begs you to fuck her. Be very easy with that clit. It is ten times as sensitive as the head of a dick. Be gentle. Women cannot feel a man coming inside. but a woman can see, and often likes to see, the man coming on her, especially good thick come. You can always get off. You are a male. the thrill is in having the power to give love and get the woman to want it so bad she'll do anything for it. You'll get so hot she and you will maybe get to see you come across the room. (some women like to rub your cream on themselves and into their skin. You have a whole lot to learn. Try again.

Dirty_Old_Man3Dirty_Old_Man3over 16 years ago
To the "Anonymous"

Why is it that only the "Anonymous" say stupid shit when they post comments? Are they too scared to identify themselves or too stupid to remember their own identities?

Every woman is different, especially when drunk, and who says that ORAL SEX from a man isn't enough foreplay for some women? Hell, many men are too stupid to know how or want to give a woman oral sex, yet demand that their woman give THEM oral!

As for the length of the chapters, the writer is giving you a chapter a week! Would you rather wait two months for a new chapter? Is a half-hour sitcom not enough? Would you rather wait a month or more for the entire mini-series? Give it up! Maybe the author actually has more to do in life than sit in front of a computer and write YOU a story! At least it isn't a 20 page story that takes hours to finish!

To Garret2007: Great job! You have the intelligent readers right where you want them; on the edge of their seats and waiting for the next chapter. Don't let the backseat authors in the room force you to change your style, your story, or the speed at which you choose to submit them. There are a few mistakes of repeating words in the same sentence that are slipping through and maybe an incorrect word like "he" instead of "the", but the story is great and is moving just fine. Don't let the "instant fuck" crowd or the "THAT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN" crowd sway you from the path that you are taking this story down. Let them read Penthouse or Family Talk for that shit! ;-)

AlhazredAlhazredover 16 years ago
Tired

First, to the last anonymous poster - you seem to think that every woman on the planet wants exactly the same thing sexually, and there can't possibly be a woman in the world that might want something different. You are extremely naive and present yourself as an authority on something you obviously have very little knowledge about.

Regarding the story itself, I've followed it this far, and I'm sorry to say that this will be the last chapter I read. The mistakes are too numerous to count, even applying the wrong name to characters in a couple of places. If an author doesn't care enough to keep track of who their own characters are, then it's hard for a reader to care enough to keep reading. And yes, I would have to lump myself into the "too short" crowd, but for a different reason than most. My favorite incest story of all time is currently 64 chapters, and it was 10 chapters into it before anyone had actual sex. However, each chapter had a certain degree of sexual tension, and character development. So far in this story - at the end of the 4th chapter - we don't know the characters much better than we did at the beginning of the first chapter, and there has been NO real sexual tension. This chapter, it seemed like you were shaken by your critics and rushed into a sexual encounter, and it feels rushed. The build up was weak and not well developed, and the encounter itself lacked any kind of real passion or excitement. You're not a bad author at all, but the story needs a little work. Some polishing and some more development, and it could become a very good story that could last a long time. But I've read all of it that I'm going to for now. Perhaps one day down the line, when I see several more chapters posted, I may read some more to see if it has improved. In the meantime, good luck with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Not bad

The worst part of the story is the grammer or miss spellings . The story was good even the part of holding her head down while he came in her mouth because that is what a young excited unknowledgeable guy would do , hopefully he now knows better and will learn how to properly handle women if he wants pleasure in return .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

..I decided to test the waters a bit. "OK Cassie, let's try this. You tell me your deepest, darkest secret, and I will tell you mine."

"I already know yours" she replied. "You like to whack off." She suddenly looked askance at what she had said. "Oh, my god, I can't believe I just said that!"

I laughed it off and told her not to worry about it. "You are right, Cassie, that was supposed to be a secret, but I guess secrets do not last long in our house huh?"

@@@ thats no secret, everybody jacks off, lol. Surely his sisters hace caught him before! @@@

Cassie took another sip of her drink. "Let me say again how sorry I am Don, I never would have opened that door if I knew you were….busy"

"No problem Cassie, you just caught me in a moment of weakness, that's all." I gave her a big smile and squeezed her hand with mine. "But you never told me a secret of yours, and as I see it, the tables are uneven right now."

@@@ a moment of Weakness? Huh? What is that supposed to mean, lol, a moment of blessed relief you mean! @@@

After a few minutes of kissing and petting I told her "Let's go someplace not so public." and started the car. We drove in silence for a few minutes and ended up at my apartment.

@@@ Now thats handy! I had forgotten about the apartment!! @@@

I felt myself getting close and grabbed the back of her head, forcing her down onto me. I jerked and moaned as I came into her mouth. She tried to lift her head but I kept the pressure on and emptied into her mouth.

@@@ ...and THIS is why you fucktards cant get blowjobs from your girlfriends and why the rest of us guys hat you, you ruin it for the rest of us when they break up with your sorry pathetic asses and when we start dating them they dont want to give them any more. @@@

-------

When the spasms finished I released her head. She sat up and swallowed. "Why wouldn't you let me up?" she asked with a hint of fear.

"I apologize Cassie; I just let the moment get the better of me." I replied, sounding contrite.

"Please don't ever force me Don," she said, "I need you to be gentle, to be….caring."

I took her in my arms and held her close. "Always, my angel, always." We lay in each other's arms for another 15 minutes or so. I then said, "We should get back home, the others may begin to wonder what happened if are much later.

@@@ Let the moment get the better of you? What bullshit! Just a controlling shithead! It just gets worse with losers like that. Prolly could have gotten laid tonight, ruined that! @@@

"I love you too, but I cannot help but fell that we did something dirty."

"How can love be dirty?" I asked. "Because society made up a rule that siblings can't experience sex with each other? That is bullshit and you know it."

@@@ It WAS dirty, because you ruined it and made it dirty and a turn-off @@@

Meh. Really disappointed with this chapter. Douchebag being a worthless wanker just to get it on camera. Sigh, think Ill take a break and read the next chapter another day:/

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

The only way that I can explain this scenario is that Mom and Dad knew that Don had a pervy yen for his sisters. With a nine year age difference had he already diddled Lauren much earlier? And the others subsequently. A little incest among youth of close ages is understandable but these obsessions by a 32 year old male surely warrants prosecution!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous