My Sister's Dildo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I almost tossed her off of myself and rushed to the bathroom. I didn't really know what would work best for lube, but as I was fishing around the medicine cabinet I saw my sister's (or maybe it was my mom's) jar of cold cream. I figured that would do the trick.

When I brought it back to the bedroom, Victoria looked at it in disbelief and said, "That's what you're gonna use for lube?"

"Yeah, I was thinking about it."

She uttered an expression of vague disgust (I'll never use that stuff on my face anymore) and flipped herself over onto her stomach. I guess I was to do the honors.

That kind of made me pause. In my one previous experience with this, the girl had lubed herself up. But I think Victoria was thinking: If you're gonna shove your cock into my derrière, you're gonna have to put your fingers in there first.

I shrugged and did the job. It was interesting to feel how her sphincter clung to my fingers as if they didn't want to let go of them. My sister's spot was way tighter than that girl's--I guess she'd had a lot of practice with anal sex, whereas my sister hadn't had any.

Victoria just lay flat: I got the impression she was philosophically opposed to the doggie-style position, thinking it too much like animals mating in the forest. That was okay: as I got on top of her, I really liked the feel of her whole body under mine, from head to toe. I had just a little difficulty finding the right hole, but when I did Victoria again came out with that gasp--sharper this time, because this was something she was totally unprepared for and I guess it was hurting her a little.

"You gotta relax, sis," I whispered in her hear. "That'll make it easier for you."

It took her a while to do that, but finally she kind of went boneless and let me plunge into her as far as I wanted. I didn't go in all the way: I don't think that's possible. But I got about two-thirds of the way in, and then I started pumping. With every single thrust, she came out with these soft little grunts--she couldn't help it. Sometimes her face scrunched up in pain, and I felt bad about that; but after a while she seemed to get used to it, and she closed her eyes and smiled as a sort of tranquility descended on her.

I think I was helping. At first I reached around and grabbed her fabulous tits. Then, while keeping one hand on both tits, I slid the other one down her front and took hold of her sex. That made her eyes pop wide open. As I started stroking her labia and clitoris, those little grunts turned into moans of pleasure. And once, when I got the sudden inspiration to stuff my hot tongue into her ear, she squealed girlishly as a little tremor went through her. Had she had a little climax? Maybe! I hoped so, anyway.

I was pummeling her pretty good, and--just like when she was masturbating--there was this goofy expression on her face as her tongue stuck out of her mouth. I felt totally in charge, having possession of all three of her erogenous zones--breasts, pussy, and ass. It was incredible! And once again that tingle in my balls, and then a tidal wave of my come flowed out of me into her butt. She started shaking like she was being electrocuted. She was really getting into it! My discharge kept pouring out, and even after I was drained I stayed firmly in her. I wanted to stay there forever, but at last I got soft and slipped out.

As we lay there side by side, she looked over to me with this unreadable expression.

"Did you like it?" I said, out of breath.

"I'm not sure," she said.

"Not sure? You came, didn't you?"

"Yes, but--"

"But what?"

"It hurt. Hurt like hell!"

"Sorry about that, sis. But you can get used to it."

"Oh, I can, can I? And who's gonna get me used to it?"

"I'll be happy to volunteer."

"I bet you would."

"Come on, sis. Admit that you liked it."

"Oh, it was okay. Maybe the next time will be even better."

"I'm sure it will."

"But you know, bro--"

And then we heard the front door opening.

We'd lost track of time! It was well past 5 p.m., and either Mom or Dad or both were coming home! Letting out a little yelp, I leaped up from the bed and got the hell out of my sister's room. I knew that the first thing Mom did was to come upstairs and change out of her business suit, so I had to make sure she didn't see me bare-assed while Victoria was lying naked on her bed.

As the two of us came down to dinner a bit later, I think Mom noticed that we were both a bit red in the face. Maybe she thought we'd been working out--and I guess we had! Sex burns a lot of calories, folks. And I have to say, we appreciated her dinner more than usual.

Victoria and I looked at each other over the meal. I could tell what she was thinking.

That was wonderful, bro. We'll have a grand old time this summer, won't we?

And I thought: No doubt about it, sis!

12