My Sister's Ex-Girlfriend Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Initially Laurel kissed her way from boob to boob, and not directly either. No, she kissed the surrounding flesh, mostly to tease, but also because she wanted to cover every part of this wonderful woman's body in kisses. She knew she would not be permitted to go quite that far, but Laurel fully intended to at least worship the most sensitive parts, which was why she lingered on those tits for several long minutes.

Like before with Nyssa's neck and ear Laurel gradually increased the force of the suction, swirled her tongue around those sensitive bundles of flesh, and eventually gently began to lick them, all of which was met with a positive reaction, until to her surprise Nyssa pleaded for more long before she thought she would.

"Laurel, beloved, oooooooh, lower!" Nyssa moaned, not even trying to hide the need in her voice, "I require your mouth lower. Mmmmmm, please my darling, lower. Ohhhhhh yessssss, worship me. Worship my body just like that! Yessssssss, lower! Lower! Lick my pussy my beautiful wife. Oh yes, lick me, lick my fucking cunt! Oooooooohhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeessssssss, oh fuck!"

Nyssa was slightly ashamed of herself for her own impatiens, but it just couldn't be helped. She'd just been waiting so long to get her hands on this beautiful woman who was now officially her wife, and the only consolation to being denied touching her could be having her own body attended too. Yet it wasn't enough for her in that moment, and sooner than she would have normally she let Laurel know that she was ready for more.

If the roles had been reversed Nyssa would have no doubt teased Laurel for this, but her wonderful bride just kissed her way down her stomach until that hot little mouth of hers was over Nyssa's cunt, and then she stuck out her tongue and began licking her.

That first lick was of course long and slow, just like the moan that accompanied it, Nyssa practically preening with delight already, and Laurel had barely gotten started. Of course she knew from experience just what pleasure awaited her. She had made sure that herself. Oh yes, Nyssa had been the one to train Laurel in the art of eating pussy, and once again she was about to receive the benefit of that.

Except like all those other wonderful times this was the beginning of their true celebration as a married couple, making every moment of it that much more amazing, which was really saying something. Something which Nyssa found herself thinking throughout the pussy licking.

She got plenty of time to think about it because unsurprisingly after that first long slow lick in which Laurel lingered over Nyssa's clit for what was maybe a full five seconds she then completely ignored it and any other really sensitive part in favour of bombarding Nyssa with a steady barrage of pleasure which paled in comparison to what she was capable of giving her. Yet it was exactly what both women wanted at this moment.

Well, truthfully there was part of Nyssa which would have been overjoyed to receive a quick tongue fucking so she could do the same, or more likely grab a toy and use it on her new wife. Oh who was she kidding? Nyssa was definitely grabbing her strap-on and pounding Laurel with it in all of her holes.

While there may have been part of her that would have liked that, Nyssa would have actually been tempted to use it as an excuse to spank Laurel. Probably at a later date, as Nyssa was unsure how Laurel would feel about being spanked on her wedding night. Even she thought it was inappropriate, like shortchanging one of the many things they would be doing tonight, but maybe especially Laurel worshipping Nyssa's pussy.

After all, the roles of top and bottom had been established for a very long time now, and what better gentle reminder of that on their wedding night than this? So why on earth would they want to rush it? No, even as she felt the urge for more rising Nyssa ignored it in savouring the heaven of Laurel's tongue sliding over her cunt.

Laurel certainly agreed with that, but then again she always liked taking her time when it came to worshipping the pussy of Nyssa al Ghul. It was after all one of the things she lived for, and there was nothing she loved more. This was proving herself as a worthy bottom to this awesome top in such a vivid way, and embracing the lesbian side of herself she had hidden for so long.

Even from herself. Oh yes, Laurel Lance sometimes fantasised about living the rest of her life in between the legs of Nyssa al Ghul and worshipping her beautiful pussy with her unworthy mouth and tongue. Often when she shouldn't, although thankfully this wasn't one of those times.

Then of course there was the selfish pleasure of being able to look up and see the beautiful body of Nyssa al Ghul stretched out before her, in this case completely naked so that she could truly admire her. And her face! Oh, to see a look of ecstasy on that beautiful face, and know it was because she was giving her physical pleasure? Oh yes, that was truly worth living for.

As was the taste of Nyssa's pussy. Laurel had nothing to compare it too, but she was sure it was the most delicious cunt in the multi-verse. It was certainly the most heavenly thing Laurel had ever tasted, and her addiction to it had only grown every time Nyssa gave her the honour of placing her unworthy face between those beautiful legs and be a good little muffin muncher for this goddess of a woman.

On this particular occasion, like with most, Laurel was provided the added bonus of having Nyssa's hand on the back of her head, nonverbally telling her what she wanted. Sure, it had taken a little practice to tell what every little tug and squeeze meant, but Laurel was confident that she had got the hang of it, and now all that work was paying off big-time on this most special of nights.

True, Nyssa was giving her a few simple instructions, like just a little more attention on her clit, or simply continue licking her just like that, but it was a wonderful little bit of encouragement to go along with the constant moans, gasps and whimpers of pure pleasure Nyssa was letting out, without even trying to hide them. It was also a gentle sign of her dominance, which Laurel also loved.

For what felt like an eternity the two women were completely lost in the bliss of Laurel worshipping Nyssa's pussy. Eventually Laurel became aware of just how needy Nyssa was getting, until finally she gave a sign that she wanted Laurel to make her cum. Normally this would be more than enough, and Laurel was very tempted to just go for it, because as much as she loved the taste of pussy cream, girl cum was even better.

But no, not tonight. Tonight Laurel wanted to hear Nyssa demand it. Maybe even beg for it. No, Laurel was still the perfect bottom, and wanted it to be a demand, she just wanted to hear it. And she was confident that if she held out for just a little bit longer she would get it.

Nyssa was determined to hold herself back at all costs, both because she wanted the two of them too enjoy this for as long as possible, and because she had a reputation to uphold. As always it was more the former than the latter, especially on this extra special night, and Nyssa used every trick in the book to make sure she would hold out for an extra long time because of it.

Of course she was just fighting the inevitable, as the hot little tongue and mouth of Laurel Lance just wouldn't be denied. Laurel al Ghul, Nyssa reminded herself with a wide and satisfied smile, which of course only made it more difficult to resist. Hell, she almost felt like she came just from that extra wonderful thought, let alone demand to cum. Or worse, beg for it.

In the end it was the fear that she would ruin the moment by begging for something that by right she shouldn't have to ask for had Nyssa reluctantly tugging the back of Laurel's hair, silently letting her girl know it was time to make her cum. It wasn't the preferable way for this to end on such a night, but Nyssa wasn't sure she could trust her own voice.

But as it turns out she would have too, because in a rare show of disobedience Laurel just kept gently licking her. Worse, she tried to appease Nyssa by lingering extra long on her clit, which was both infuriating and impressive. Especially as it had left Nyssa with no choice but to say something, and just desperately try and concentrate on making it clear that she wasn't asking. And of course, fight through her own moans, gasps and whimpers to actually be coherent.

"Fuck me! Ohhhhhhhhh yesssssssss, fuck me with your tongue beloved! I'm ready to be fucked by your tongue." Nyssa moaned as she pushed Laurel's face deep into her cunt, "Yesssssssss, make me cum you little bitch! Mmmmmm, my little bitch! Oh yes, I want my little lesbian bitch to make me cum! Yes Laurel, mmmmmm, you are my bitch, and I wish to cum in your hot little mouth. Ooooooooooh, and all over your beautiful face, aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, fuck me! Fuck me! Tongue fuck me my wife, tongue fuck me like the submissive little bottom you are! Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmm, fuck me!"

To Nyssa's credit she was just about able to control herself long enough to get exactly what she wanted. Which was impressive, as Laurel denied her for a surprisingly long time, the circumstances of the night making her bold. Or perhaps Laurel was anticipating that Nyssa would want them both to enjoy this moment a little longer.

For which she was correct, even though Nyssa only realised that after the fact. Which was why she would probably let Laurel off with a warning. Probably. At the very least she would only use this as an excuse to punish her during the honeymoon, as tonight was going to be strictly mutually pleasurable. Nyssa had promised herself that.

Of course it didn't really matter, as Nyssa was in no shape to decide such things right now. No, she couldn't even guarantee that she didn't embarrass herself as she went crashing over the edge of the kind of incredible climax she could only really ever received from a naturally skilled rug muncher, like the Lance sisters.

Oh yes, and her first love Sara had come close, but her favourite Lance sister was by far Laurel, as no one made her cum quite like her new wife. Which certainly boded well for married life, Nyssa thought with a wide grin on her face, which was the last coherent thought she had for quite a while as she was bombarded with orgasm after orgasm from her true beloved.

Laurel was quick to remove her tongue from Nyssa's cunt and wrap her mouth around that entrance the second her lover went over the edge, so she could swallow every drop of that precious liquid like the well-trained pussy pleaser she was. And the girl cum slut she'd been since first tasting Nyssa's cum.

Oh yes, this heavenly liquid was just as good as the first time, not better as she'd had the chance to crave it. Something which Laurel always did now, but especially during the special day where she wanted to reward the woman she loved making her the happiest person on the face of the Earth. But also because again, she just loved the taste so much.

She got plenty of chances to taste it, because as soon as Nyssa's initial climax was over Laurel shoved her tongue back inside of her wife's pussy so she could fuck it again, with ultimately the same results. Laurel then went back and forth between fucking Nyssa al Ghul with her tongue and then ultimately swallowing the other woman's cum over and over again, just like her new wife had taught her to do.

It was pure bliss, but also kind of weird, because for once Nyssa just relaxed and enjoyed her climaxes, while letting Laurel take complete control over the situation. Which made her yearn for Nyssa to take control again, like she always did, which the assassin must have realised, because it wasn't long before she gave the vigilante what she wanted.

It started out simple, with Nyssa once again tightening her grip in Laurel's hair and shoving her face more firmly against her cunt. Then she started grinding her pussy against her face, which made Laurel's submissive heart flutter. She loved it when Nyssa literally fucked her face. It just made her feel like such a whore, and in moments like this it made sure that her face was drenched with girl cum.

Which unfortunately meant she didn't get to swallow it all, or even the majority of it, but the trade-off was that she got marked as what she was, Nyssa al Ghul's personal little muffin munching slut. Then just when Laurel didn't think it could get any better, it did, as Nyssa suddenly flipped their positions so she was on top, and she was sitting on Laurel's face.

As much as Laurel adored the opportunity to take her time and really savour the heavenly taste of Nyssa al Ghul when it came to making the other woman cum this was truly the best way. It perfectly displayed Nyssa's dominance over her, and practically drowned her in girl cum, making her feel like such a pussy slut.

And oh, Nyssa just put her all into riding her face, grinding down upon her so hard that Laurel thought she might pass out from joy, and lack of oxygen. Then at the last possible minute Nyssa got off of her, laying flat down against her, and then bought their lips together in a passionate kiss, allowing her more dominant lover to taste herself on her lips and tongue, and ultimately inside of her mouth.

After a few long minutes of savouring that kiss, and the feeling of their bodies pressed against each other, Nyssa broke that kiss, caressed Laurel's face and softly told her, "God, I love you."

"I love you too." Laurel smiled with blissful happiness, unable to stop herself from adding like a dork, "I love you so, so much."

"Enough to let me fuck you in all of your holes with my big cock?" Nyssa asked with a wicked grin, confident she already knew the answer.

Laurel happily returned that grin, and in the most sultry voice she could muster she told the other woman what she knew she loved to hear, "You don't have to ask, they're yours to fuck. Whenever, wherever and however you want. Mmmmmm yesssssss, ever since we met every part of me has been yours. My pussy, mouth and ass yours to screw. Please, my beautiful wife, let us celebrate our marriage by you pounding all of my slutty fuck holes in any order you want, with anything you want. Please Nyssa, give it to me. I want your tongue. I want your fingers. I want your cock. I want your everything. I want you inside me in every way possible. Fuck me my wife, fuck me."

Nyssa began to give Laurel what she wanted much sooner than she was going too, but her new wife seemed to be on such a wonderful role, as she did so love hearing her talked dirty for her. And to her credit, Laurel just kept going without a hint of annoyance over Nyssa's stalling, making her words even more delightful.

Besides, their naked bodies were pressed against each other so wonderfully, and Laurel had just done such a great job it eating her pussy, it was kind of understandable Nyssa wanted a break. Of course Laurel's words did a wonderful job of re-energising her, and ultimately was not long before she got off of the other woman and retrieved a nice big dildo and then strapped it around her waist.

Which of course caused Laurel to forget about her words in favour of just staring lovingly, and lustfully, at Nyssa as she equipped herself and then stood proudly next to the bed and gave her wife a knowing look. It was very, very tempting to order Laurel down onto her knees in front of her so she could give her a nice little blow job to start.

But Nyssa had just used Laurel's mouth for something, and she planned to use it again to end their little session. Besides, what she really wanted next was Laurel's pussy, and she knew that wouldn't need much preparation. Especially after what she was about to do to it. So instead Nyssa spat onto her hand and teased her lover for a few long minutes by rubbing that saliva into the cock as if it was real.

Then Nyssa spat into her hand again and got back onto the bed, Laurel spreading her legs without needing to be asked, obviously anticipating what Nyssa plan to do next. Proving that her new wife was right on the money Nyssa reached down and began gently stroking Laurel's pussy, and wow! Nyssa had felt this wettness against her thigh earlier, and knew from experience that Laurel's pussy would be soaking by now, but wow!

Laurel really was ready for her, and Nyssa had no intention of disappointing her wife. Teasing on the other hand? Yes, she provided a little of that. And she did, by sliding those fingers up and down for a few long minutes, making her girl whimpering adorably with need.

Just as Laurel al Ghul opened her mouth to beg for mercy Nyssa pushed a finger into her bride's cunt, causing Laurel to cry out loudly in pleasure. She then added a second finger shortly after that, at which point she really got down to some finger fucking, making Laurel squirm with delight. This wasn't technically teasing, and there were times where they were both perfectly content to fuck like this.

Perhaps they would even do this later while on their honeymoon. Maybe finger each other at the same time. Oh yes, Nyssa looked forward to that intimate moment. But after attaching that strap-on cock neither would be truly satisfied until it had been thoroughly used, and it wasn't long before her wife just couldn't help but beg for it. Which delighted Nyssa, at least in this case.

"Nyssa please, ohhhhhhhh please, ooooooooh..." Laurel struggled to find her words, especially when Nyssa started rubbing her clit with her thumb, "Give me your cock! I want your cock! Mmmmmm, I want it so bad. Please, give it to me! Oh Nyssa! Oh fuck yes, oh God, ohhhhhhhhh Goooooooooddddddddd yesssssssssss, ooooooooohhhhhhhh fuck!"

Laurel barely got a chance to get going before Nyssa's fingers were replaced by her cock, the dominant woman slowly pushing the head of the dildo inside of her swiftly followed by the full length. While she wasn't saying anything coherent the entire time Laurel cried out joyfully as she was filled up with pure Nyssa al Ghul.

True, this dick was not flesh and blood, but in moments like this it truly felt like it was part of Nyssa, and it felt truly overwhelming to have the woman she loved so deep inside her. Like a groom taking his bride on their wedding night, which was what Laurel had always wanted to experience, but now she was doing it with a woman and she couldn't be happier.

Proving that Laurel not only kept moaning like a whore wanting to ensure a new customer, but she wrapped her arms and legs around Nyssa, clutching to the more dominant woman like her life depended on it. Which was for both their benefits really, as Laurel loved to feel as much as Nyssa's strong but feminine body as possible, and her bride had confessed to enjoy being embraced in such a way, the beautiful smile on her face seemingly proving that.

Laurel happily return that smile, and the two women lovingly sent each other's eyes throughout the rest of the penetration, until every inch of the strap-on was buried inside of The Black Canary's cunt. Then Nyssa leaned forward to capture Laurel's lips in a gentle kiss, which of course was more than welcomed.

That kiss continued for a few long minutes as Nyssa stayed nice and still to let Laurel get used to the feeling of being stuffed with every inch of the strap-on, before slowly starting to pull back and then forwards, repeating the process and thus officially starting this latest fucking. Laurel didn't want to break the kiss, but that initial thrust got the best of her, and she found herself tilting her head back and letting out a loud cry of pleasure.

Which of course made Nyssa chuckled with delight against her neck, which was quick to press a few kisses to before gently encouraging her back into another kiss, which Laurel was only too happy to comply too. At least for a little while, but there was so much more she wanted to do with her mouth.