My Sister's Ex-Girlfriend Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Nyssa." Laurel whimpered as she let go of her cheeks and lifted herself up, unnecessarily adding, "I love it! Ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, I love your big dick in my ass! Ooooooooh yeahhhhhhh, fucking love it!"

As she continued mindlessly babbling her approval Laurel began obediently bouncing herself back and forth, timing it perfectly so that she was pushing back while Nyssa was pushing forwards, and vice versa, making sure the dildo went as deep into her bowels as it could possibly go each time. Which was wonderful, but of course it just meant that Laurel's desire to cum grew a lot faster than it normally did, so much so that she was very tempted to make herself cum like this.

It would be so easy, but every time she tried before Nyssa had stopped and punished her with a brutal spanking. Admittedly Laurel had enjoyed that part, but she didn't want to displease Nyssa, especially not on this night, so she avoided that urge with all the willpower she could muster. Also, so they could just savour the pleasure they were experiencing. But ultimately, Laurel was just fighting the inevitable.

"Harder!" Laurel croaked, gradually getting louder and more desperate as she continued begging, "Oh please Nyssa, fuck me harder and make me cum. Ohhhhhhhh yesssssss, fuck my ass! Fuck it hard and deep and make me cum! Please? Please Nyssa, make your wife cum! Ooooooooooh yesssssssssss, I'm your wife now Nyssa! Your anal loving lesbian wife! Make my gay ass cum! Butt fuck me like the little anal bitch I am! Oh fuck! Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK, WRECK MY FUCKING ASS HOLE! RUIN MY SHIT HOLE! FUCK ME, FUCK YOUR BITCH WIFE AS HARD AS YOU CAN AND MAKE HER CUM LIKE THE ANAL WHORE SHE IS! PLEASE? I'M YOURS NYSSA, OH FUCK, ALL YOURS! I'LL FOREVER BE YOURS, OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS, I'M YOURS I'M YOURS I'M YOURS! AH FUCK! OH MY GOD, FUCK! SOLIDIFY THAT NOW BY POUNDING MY BUTT AND MAKING ME CUM!"

"You wanna cum? Help me! Mmmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, help me make you cum by bouncing yourself back at me!" Nyssa ordered, "Come on, take your hands off your cheeks, get on all fours, and bounce that ass back at me! Yeahhhhhhhhhh, ooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkk, that's it, bounce for me! Bounce! Ohhhhhhhhhhh, good girl. Good little anal whore."

Happier than ever to obey a command Laurel started rapidly increasing the pace until she was using every ounce of her strength to brutalise her own butt hole, bringing her so close to her climax she could taste it. Or more accurately multiple climaxes, which she never failed to receive with Nyssa, especially not during anal sex.

Clearly this time would be no exception, but just as clearly Nyssa wasn't quite done teasing her yet given the way she skilfully kept her anal bitch on the edge of climax. Laurel should have known it was too good to be true, whimpering, screaming and literally crying as Nyssa increased her speed and/or delivered a hard enough spanking to keep her from cumming, although it was much more the former than the latter towards the end.

Which made Laurel desperately want to beg for more again, but she was far too incoherent to say a damn thing in that moment. Although it did mean for a few heavenly minutes she was truly nothing but an orifice for the pleasure of the superior woman, Laurel clearly giving herself completely to her top, even if it was agony.

Then Nyssa increased her pace ever so slightly, sending Laurel over the edge of the kind of incredibly powerful climax she'd only ever received with Nyssa al Ghul fucking her up the ass. No, this was even more powerful than that, because now they were married, Laurel truly belonging to Nyssa forever, the thought making her climax, and the ones that followed, that much more powerful, until the poor Black Canary could no longer think coherently.

Nyssa was desperately fighting back similar thoughts, as she knew if she dwelled on them she would cum, and that would be the beginning of the end. True, she'd want to savour this just as she would savour her bride bouncing against her for later, but she just been overwhelmed by the urge to wreck this ass and truly remind her sweet Black Canary that her butt hole belonged to her.

That her entire body, mind and soul, all belong to Nyssa al Ghul, the deadly assassin was again laying claim to what was rightfully hers in the most mutually enjoyable way possible, by fucking Laurel's ass hole as hard as she could. Oh yes, she brutally sodomised her now wife, making the little anal slut violently squirt her cum onto the bed sheets, proving her ownership. And that they belonged together.

Of course she didn't only prove that with the brutal butt fucking. No, Nyssa also continued smacking Laurel's juicy round cheeks, making them jiggle even more for her, and used the other hand to grab hold of the other girl's hair, twisting it into a ponytail and yanking back on it roughly.

Later, she even lean down to press her boobs into Laurel's back, while reaching round to grab the other woman's tits, shortly after which was sliding one down to Laurel's clit and rubbing it, and even finger her pussy a little. Mostly Nyssa like to make her conquests cum just from the sheer joy of getting their asses fucked during anal, but again, this was a very special occasion. Most of all, she began dishing out verbal abuse.

"CUM! CUM FOR ME BITCH!" Nyssa yelled lustfully, even though she was sure that Laurel was too far gone to hear her, "CUM LIKE THE BITCH YOU ARE WITH A COCK IN YOUR ASS! A GIRL COCK! OHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSS LAUREL LANCE IS A LESBIAN ANAL SLUT! MMMMMMMMM, MY LESBIAN ANAL SLUT. THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE! WHAT I MADE YOU. OOOOOOOOOH FUCKKKKKKKK YEAHHHHHHHH, I MADE YOU MY ANAL LOVING DYKE WHORE! MINE! I OWN YOU! I OWN YOUR ASS HOLE! IT'S MY FUCK HOLE! OHHHHHHHHHHH, THE PERFECT FUCK HOLE! OH MY GOD LAUREL, I LOVE YOU! MMMMMMMM OHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKK, AND I LOVE YOUR ASS, OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS! I LOVE FUCKING YOUR PERFECT ASS! CUM FOR ME LAUREL! OH YES! AH FUCK! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKK YEAHHHHHHHHHH, MMMMMMMMM FUCKKKKKKKKKK!"

That verbal abuse somewhat backfired as combined with the other end of the dildo bashing against her clit and the sheer joy of sodomising the Black Canary, a.k.a. her new wife, was easily enough to push Nyssa over the edge of several climaxes. Of course as always she pushed through those climaxes to sodomise her conquest for as long and as hard as possible, the two women becoming like wild animals relentlessly trying to wreck Laurel's ass hole.

Even when Laurel collapsed, again proving that Nyssa was physically superior, the assassin followed her bride downwards so she was lying flat on Laurel's back and then continue to anally ride her like that. Oh yes, poor Laurel al Ghul whimpered and squirmed beneath Nyssa al Ghul as the rightful Heir to the Demon took what was hers.

It was a heaven the likes of which Nyssa wished could last forever, but sadly even she didn't have the stamina for that. So for a big finish she dug her teeth firmly into Laurel's neck, ensuring she would mark her territory this night, while frantically rubbing the other woman's clit and using her fingers and strap-on to hammer the poor Black Canary's pussy and ass.

Which of course made Laurel pass out from ecstasy, which in turn made Nyssa smirk with triumph, and continue to one more climax before stopping, in the process literally using the woman she loved as an orifice for her pleasure. Then she collapsed onto the body beneath her, and began covering Laurel's neck and shoulders in kisses, while whispering sweet words to her perfect little bottom.

Some of those things being, "That was wonderful. So amazing. So perfect for me. You're perfect. Oh Laurel, I love you. I love you so much."

"I love you too." Laurel eventually groaned as she slowly came too.

"So, are you ready to show me my handiwork?" Nyssa grinned wickedly against Laurel's ear.

"Oh God yes, mmmmmmm, please Nyssa, allow me to show you your handiwork." Laurel moaned, "Show you what an amazing job you did busting my butt!"

"Very well..." Nyssa purred, slowly moving off of her lover and shuffling back, "Spread your cheeks! Mmmmmmm yessssssssss, show me your pretty little gaping ass hole."

Laurel cried out mournfully when the giant dildo was removed from her bowels, leaving a cavernous ruin in it's wake. Despite how much work it was to stuff her butt with that weapon of ass destruction towards the end of anal sex it felt like part of her, or more accurately part of Nyssa which was allowing them to become one, so it was heartbreaking having it being removed.

But the fact that it also left her open and sore for hours left her feel like such a massive whore it made up for the loss, especially when her top ordered her to spread her cheeks and lewdly expose her gaping butt hole. So Laurel was only too happy to do that now, slowly spreading her cheeks wide open, and even looking back bashfully at Nyssa's camera phone while her new wife took some mementos of this special occasion.

"Mmmmmmm yes, that's it, good girl. That's so pretty." Nyssa praised softly, adding after a few more long seconds of staring deep into Laurel's rectum, "Now suck my cock. Clean it of all of your butt cream like the little ass to mouth slut you are! The little ATM slut I trained you to be. Oh yes Laurel, make me proud. Oooooooooh, even more proud than I already am. Oh yes!"

Initially Laurel waited for a response, all the while deep down knowing she probably wouldn't be given one. Of course she also just wanted to hold herself like that for a little longer, before inevitably turning around and getting down between Nyssa's legs.

She had of course been anticipating this, her mouth already watering at the idea while she was spreading her cheeks, and now all she wanted to do was swallow the entire length in one gulp. However she was far too well trained for that, and instead slowly crawled downwards until she was in position, looked up at Nyssa lovingly, and then wrapped her lips around the strap-on cock her wife had just used to pummel the deepest part of her butt.

Not so long ago Laurel would have been horrified by the very idea of doing something like this, but now? Now she was moaning happily like the ass to mouth whore she was as she tasted the deepest part of her bowels, and not simply for Nyssa's benefit, but because she truly loved the taste. In fact, it was only second to the taste of Nyssa's cum when it came to her favourite flavours.

Which was why she savoured it, before beginning to bob her head up and down the strap-on, pushing inch after inch into her mouth and eventually into her throat. Which was another thing she couldn't have imagined doing, especially so easy, but her deep throating skills had dramatically increase since becoming Nyssa's girl, and they would probably improve even further now she was her wife.

All of this of course pleased Nyssa, who continued giving encouragement throughout this, although for once it was less verbal and more simple looks and touches, which in this moment seemed absolutely appropriate, even if it did make Laurel feel a bit like a pet. Then all of a sudden she was being pulled upwards into a pair of very strong arms, gently and lovingly kissed, and then the two women just stared at each other for the longest time.

Laurel could have never imagined that this would be her wedding night, and she'd be having it with her sister's ex, and a woman to boot, but she could never imagine being happier then with Nyssa al Ghul. And now, she was staring into Nyssa's eyes and dreaming of the wonderful life she would have with her sister's ex-girlfriend.

The End.