My Sister's Ex-Girlfriend Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sure, part of Laurel would have been happy to kiss Nyssa forever, especially given the initially soft and romantic kisses were becoming increasingly heated and needy, but she also wanted to beg for more, or just tell her new wife how amazing she was, and how incredible she was making her feel. Most of all, Laurel just wanted to stare lovingly into Nyssa's eyes.

Which of course she was given the chance to do, especially that last one, as Nyssa broke the kiss and stared at her intensely as she continued thrusting in and out of her. Then it was actually the usually stoic assassin who spoke first, offering her up such words of love and devotion it made Laurel's heart flutter.

"You're so beautiful." Nyssa moaned softly as she continued to make love to her wife, "You're amazing. I'm so lucky to have you. I can't believe you're mine. Ohhhhhhhhh Gooooooooddddddd Laurel, yes! Yes, take me inside you all the way. Oooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkk, oh baby, you're so pretty when you're getting fucked by a big strap-on cock. Mmmmmmm, my big strap-on cock. Oh Laurel, take it, oh God!"

Nyssa was deeply embarrassed by the words coming out of her mouth, but she just couldn't help it. She was just so overwhelmingly happy in that moment, more than she could have ever imagined, especially growing up the way she did. Her father had been an ass hole, who had come extremely close to marrying her off to a man several times in the hopes of securing an alliance, despite the fact that he knew she was gay.

And even though she had been able to talk him out of it, and was now completely free of him, she had always thought she wasn't the marrying type, and couldn't find her perfect match even if she tried. However she had been wrong, twice.

It was kind of weird to admit now, but twice she had fallen in love with a Lance sister, and twice she had imagined herself in this scenario. She was very grateful for the way that it worked out, as she had by far got the better fit for her, but in this precious moment she couldn't help but think of her first love Sara.

If only to silently thank her for being so understanding, and pushing her and Laurel together, otherwise Nyssa may have missed out on the greatest joy of her life. Of course as much as Nyssa was loving every part of this she was almost ruining it with her pathetic words. Although luckily for her, she could think of the perfect way to stop them, or at least distract Laurel from them.

"Ride me." Nyssa ordered before suddenly switching their positions, "Ride my cock and show me just how badly you want it."

"Yes Nyssa." Laurel whimpered when she recovered from the sudden change in positions, and then happily did as she was told.

Which caused Nyssa to smile with blissful happiness. Laurel was always so obedient for her. So submissive. So perfect. Oh yes, and those full tits of hers certainly helped, Nyssa becoming transfixed by them as they bounced up and down in front of her with every thrust. It truly was a magnificent show, one which the assassin was happy to just lay back and watch for several long minutes.

Ultimately though she just couldn't help sit up and ran her hands all over that amazing body, at first squeezing Laurel's ass and making her new wife giggle, and then sliding those hands up to cup the other woman's boobs, making Laurel moan. Then crying out and moaning loudly as Nyssa leaned forward and wrapped her mouth around one of those inviting nipples.

After sucking that nipple for a little while Nyssa started going back and forth between them, putting her all into worshipping those tits while her new wife bounced up and down her dick like the well-trained bottom she was. Of course Laurel slowed down to help Nyssa play with her boobs, which was unacceptable.

At least at first. Then when she slowed down too much the answer was simple, namely Nyssa sliding a hand around to Laurel's butt and gave it a nice hard spank. Laurel had sped her thrusting up before that, but Nyssa still followed through on that little punishment, mostly because she wasn't about to let Laurel get away with that entirely, even tonight, but mostly because she knew they both loved it.

Laurel was only too happy to confirm this by crying out joyfully as she was spanked. Unfortunately it was only one blow, which almost made her want to slow down so she could get more. Almost. Of course she wouldn't risk it, in case Nyssa decided to take that wonderful cock away from her and give her a proper spanking.

More importantly she just didn't want to disappoint her new wife, especially not on their wedding night. No, Laurel prided herself on being a better bottom than that. So she continued bouncing at a steady rhythm while Nyssa had her fun with her breasts, teasing her until she was aching to cum. Especially as Nyssa kept a hand on her ass after smacking it, squeezing it and teasingly playing with the plug stuffed up her butt.

If someone would have told Laurel that she would ever get married while wearing a butt-plug she'd have thought they were crazy, because she would never do something so gross and slutty, and yet that was exactly what she did.

Mostly because it was inevitable that her top would give her ass the fucking it deserved, but also it now felt unnatural for her back hole to be fully closed, and Laurel had wanted to get married in her natural state, loose and ready for Nyssa to use. God, it made her feel like such a slut, and she had loved it. Loved the teasing of the pleasure to come. A tease she was receiving now tenfold now the desire to cum was becoming a burning need, and Nyssa continued to torture her with gentle pleasure.

The best part, or perhaps the worst, depending on your opinion, was the moment Nyssa grabbed firmly to the handle of that plug and began slowly pulling it out. For a second Laurel thought that they were switching holes, something which she would have welcomed, both because nothing made her cum harder than anal, and again she lived to please Nyssa al Ghul.

Perhaps they were building to that, but for now the plug came out until the widest part of it was stretching Laurel's ass hole, only for them to be pushed as deep as it could go back into her butt. Which was a process which repeated over and over again, until the combination of that and the gentle fucking just became too much, and Laurel couldn't resist begging to cum anymore.

So she didn't, Laurel instead looking her new wife directly in the eyes and shamelessly begging, "Fuck me! Fuck me harder Nyssa, oooooooooh, pound fuck me harder! Slam my fuck holes! Both of them! Ohhhhhhhhh yesssssssss, they're yours Nyssa! All yours! My ass is yours! My pussy is yours! My mouth is yours! Oooooooooh fuck, all of me is yours! Yours to fuck however you want! Please, please, pleasssssseeeeee, pound my pussy hard and make me cum! Or my ass! Oooooooooh yeahhhhhhhh, mmmmmmm, I don't care how you fuck me, just do it! Please? Oh please Nyssa, make your wife cum on your cock! Mmmmmmm, cum like the whore she is. Please? Oh yes, fuck me, oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeessssssssss, mmmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkkkk yesssssssssss!"

As was often the case Nyssa was more than content with just leaving Laurel begging for a few long minutes, which was clear by the look in her eye, and this time the wicked smirk on her face. Then when the pace was increased Laurel barely got a chance to scream out in pleasure before Nyssa was capturing her lips with her own in a passionate kiss.

Which was of course something Laurel welcomed, or at least as much as she could under the circumstances. Although it wasn't long before it felt like her dominant wife was fucking all three of her favourite holes, her tongue, strap-on and the butt-plug hammering the Black Canary's mouth, pussy and ass until Laurel was going over the edge of an Earth shattering orgasm. Naturally this was followed by another, and another, and another, until she couldn't even think coherently.

Nyssa smiled with pride as she made her wife cum this way. God, it was so satisfying when a plan came together. Oh yes, she allowed Laurel, and admittedly Felicity and Sara, to plan out everything about the wedding except the night of it. Well, Sara had tried to have an impact on that as well, mostly because she had no shame or boundaries, but Nyssa firmly pushed her new sister-in-law aside and focused on her own thoughts.

And this, this was the fruits of her labour. Making the Black Canary air tight all by herself. Yes, it may have been more satisfying to use yet another dildo for Laurel's mouth, but this was more loving and appropriate for their wedding night. Besides, soon enough Laurel's other holes would know the joy of a dildo inside of them.

It would be a lie to claimed that Nyssa hadn't been daydreaming about those things throughout this wonderful act, or that she avoided thinking about it entirely now. However she did her best to ignore those thoughts in favour of concentrating on this perfect moment in time in which Nyssa got everything she could possibly ever want. A wonderful woman, who loved her, in her arms and cumming like crazy because of the things she was doing to her.

More importantly, it was the former Laurel Lance, and now Laurel al Ghul, her wife cumming for her, while willingly taking it in all her fuck holes. How could she not focus on this perfect moment? And how could she possibly hold back from cumming herself?

She tried her best, holding off for as long as she could, but ultimately the other end of the dildo bashing against her clit and the sheer joy of doing this to her woman had Nyssa cumming. And normally this would be the point where she flipped Laurel over and used every ounce of strength she had to squeeze as many orgasms out of them both as possible, but this time she had a better idea.

One which involved giving Laurel's mouth a dildo. One that was straight from her ass. Oh yes, Nyssa suddenly pulled the butt-plug all the way out of Laurel's ass and pushed it straight into her wife's mouth. Which of course made Laurel let out a happy cry, and cum even harder. Especially when Nyssa replaced that toy with her fingers, shoving two straight away hard and deep into that slutty little hole.

To be fair Nyssa made sure to rub those fingers in some of the girl cum and pussy cream which had escaped from Laurel's cunt, which had a very positive effect on her wife who came again, and she was constantly fucking the other woman in the ass, so it wasn't like Laurel wasn't used to this kind of treatment. Although it was still rough, even by their standards, enough that Nyssa felt momentarily guilty, before a mutual orgasm had her forgetting all about that.

Besides, Laurel clearly didn't mind as she was too busy fucking herself on all three things violating her as hard as she could until she collapsed with exhaustion down onto Nyssa, who allowed her to rest longer than usual, so both of them could recover, and savour this precious moment. Then she gently pushed Laurel off of her, smacked her ass, and gave her her marching orders.

"Bend over!" Nyssa growled during that smack, before clarifying, "I want you in your natural position, face down, ass up and spreading your cheeks for your top! Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, show me that pretty little fuck hole you call an ass hole, and tell me how badly you want me to fuck it!"

After quickly obeying Laurel frantically pleaded, "Please Nyssa, fuck me! Fuck my ass, ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, fuck my slutty little ass hole! It's a fuck hole Nyssa, a fuck hole made for your pleasure! Please fuck it, mmmmmmm, fuck my ass! Pound my slutty little back door on our wedding night! Yessssssss, oooooooooohhhhhhhhh Goooooooooodddddddddd, I want my wife to give me back door on our wedding night! Please? Oh please Nyssa, give me every inch of your big beautiful cock right up my whore butt! Ooooooooooh yesssssssssss, fuck me, fuck my bitch hole and remind your wife she is your anal loving little bitch! Ah fuck, ah fuck, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkkkkk fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss!"

Laurel found herself begging for longer than she would have liked under the circumstances, but eventually she got what she wanted, namely her wife's cock slowly pushing into her ass. Which of course caused her most private hole to be stretched wider than it had been in a while, but Laurel was now such a shameless anal whore that she actually cried out in mostly pleasure while being obscenely stretched, and maybe especially when the head of the dick slid through her forbidden hole and into her butt.

Oh yes, it was an incredibly sharp pain, and humiliating given where it was coming from, but Laurel had become addicted to it, and eagerly welcomed it, knowing that even better perverted pleasure would follow it.

She was given a few long seconds to savour that feeling as Nyssa savoured her feelings of conquest, or more accurately reminding Laurel that her back door had been claimed a long time ago, and now the rightful owner was once again using it for her pleasure. Which were both thoughts and feelings which only helped whatever pain there had been to fade away, and more importantly made it easier for her top to push more dildo up her butt.

Oh yes, that big dick slid into Laurel's ass hole like a hot knife through butter, the once prim and proper lawyer crying out in mostly pleasure as her rectum was slowly filled with cock. And girl cock at that, another woman anally violating her like the butt slut she was born to be. And not just any woman, but her wife.

Perhaps even more than earlier during any other sex act, or even the ceremony itself, Laurel's heart fluttered that this dominant Alpha female had chosen her to be her submissive mate. More to the point, in this amazing moment, Laurel was eternally grateful that this dominant Alpha female had chosen her ass hole to be her favourite fuck hole.

Nyssa loved telling Laurel how much she loved her ass, how it was the perfect little fuck hole, and how using it for it's true purpose gave her so much pleasure. Of course, in moments like this, she didn't need to tell her that, as it was written all over her face, The Black Canary extremely proud of herself for putting that look on the face of the incredibly skilled butt buster Nyssa al Ghul.

Desperately wanting to keep that look on her face Laurel kept her butt cheeks widely spread throughout the ass stuffing, and even later when the sodomy officially began. Admittedly it was awkward looking back, and literally a pain in the neck, but it was so worth it to see the look on Nyssa's face, enjoying the fact that her new wife was transfixed on her butt hole stretching wide for that big dick.

Oh yes, it felt like Laurel's purpose in life was to put a smile on her lover's face as often she could, and if anal sex was the best way she could do that, that was more than fine by her. After all, it was the best way to keep a blissfully happy smile on her face too, both women savouring every wonderful moment of this act, which included a very long and slow anal penetration.

Nyssa knew that she could have probably slammed every single inch of that big dildo into Laurel's tailpipe in her little anal slut would have probably cried out in pure pleasure, however she was far too in love with her to cause her that kind of pain. Perhaps more importantly, she knew both of them loved a long, slow anal penetration, and if there was ever a night to take their time and enjoy this perverted act it was now.

Of course, Nyssa only had so much cock to give, and eventually her thighs came to rest against her bitch's butt cheeks, announcing that every single inch of her big dick was buried deep within Laurel's bowels. Just the way that they both loved it, Nyssa once again savouring the moment, before continuing the sodomy.

Which of course was an excellent opportunity for that taunting, "Mmmmmmmm, every inch! That's every single inch of my big dick inside your bottom. Yes it is, mmmmmmmmm ohhhhhhhhhhh, fuck! How does it feel Laurel? Huh? Oooooooooh yessssssss, mmmmmmmm, how does it feel to have 12 inches of girl cock up your little lezzie ass on your wedding night?"

"Good! Soooooooo gooooooooooddddddddd, mmmmmmm, I love it!" Laurel moaned shamelessly, eagerly encouraging, "Oh my God, fuck me! Fuck me! Ohhhhhhhhh Nyssa, please butt fuck me baby! Fuck my slutty little ass and make me your bitch! No! Remind me, I'm your bitch! Oh yes, mmmmmmmm, remind me I'm your anal loving bitch who lives to take it up the butt for you!"

With a wicked chuckle Nyssa pulled back until her dick was about halfway out of Laurel's ass, before pushing back in nice and slowly. She then repeated the process with shorter thrusts, officially beginning to sodomise her new wife for the very first time in their marriage. It would be the first of many, Nyssa silently promised herself that, and she would gladly promise it out loud to Laurel if she asked.

Honestly it had been difficult not to work it into her wedding vows, except for the simple fact that Laurel would have probably never spoken to her again. It was fun to imagine it now though, and especially the look on her bride's face as she promised to violate her shit hole on a daily basis, just like Nyssa had been doing every day since she popped the other woman's anal cherry a few months ago.

In all that time Nyssa had taken Laurel's hot little ass in many positions. She loved them all, and it was very tempting to switch to one of those other positions right now. Like maybe make Laurel ride her again. Make the little butt slut show her just how much she loved it up the ass by slamming her little back hole up and down Nyssa's shaft.

Or perhaps face to face, which she knew was Laurel's favourite position, as it allowed them to look lovingly into each other's eyes. Which also allowed Nyssa to see the devotion and submission in the eyes of her sweet Black Canary, and the anal loving bottom to see the power and dominance in the eyes of her butt busting top, which almost made it Nyssa's favourite position too.

However this was still Nyssa's favourite position, especially when Laurel's face was pressed against the bed sheets like this, as it allowed her to see the blissful submission on that pretty face, and allowed her lover to look back and see the powerful dominance on her face. Sometimes their eyes even locked, although mostly Nyssa was focusing on how beautiful the other brunette looked bent over in front of her, and the way the vigilante spread her cheeks in total submission for her.

Most of all, she stared at where her big dick was pumping in and out of Laurel's most private hole, the once prim and proper lawyer exposing herself in this lewd way for the pleasure of her top. Although there was something else Nyssa love to see in this position, something she was about to reward her bottom with.

Laurel also loved all the different positions Nyssa took her in, and while this wasn't her favourite it was the most appropriate, as above all else it made it crystal clear that she was the superior woman's bitch. Her little anal bitch, who was really exposing the fact that her shit hole was stretched around the other woman's big strap-on cock, a sight she knew that her top just couldn't get enough of.

Hell, Laurel only had to look behind her to see proof of that, and it made her heart flutter with blissful submission to see Nyssa al Ghul staring lustfully at her dick violating Laurel's butt hole. Which was why Laurel had gladly stayed in this position for hours, and she would happily stay that way again tonight, as if there was ever a night to celebrate with a long sodomy, it was this.

But to Laurel's surprise much sooner than she would have expected Nyssa ordered her, "Bounce for me! Yes, bounce that juicy little ass of yours back at me. Show me just how much you love my cock in your ass."