My Sisters Friends Brother And I

Story Info
My Sisters Friends Brother and I.
1.4k words
4.33
22.4k
9
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You remember the part in my story My Sister and I where I mention for another story. About my sisters friends brother and I. Here it is.

It had been a number of years since the bedroom thing that him and I had seen each other. We had both gotten older and were both married. Found out we were living in the same town down near Ann Arbor, Michigan. We had run into each other in the bar one night. Back when I used to drink. We agreed to get together one day and shoot the bull. About old times and how both our lives had changed since then.

The came that we had agreed to meet. I had given him my address and invited him over. He showed up a little late but was no problem. I was laid off from work so had all the time in the world. Wife was working days.

I opened the door and let him in. We sat and talked about how he had gotten a job with a local company and had moved to the town we now lived in. That he had gotten married and now had two children. Said his time was pretty occupied but did get to get sometime to himself.

I told him that I to had gotten a job but down near Willow Run Airport at General Motors. That I had been living with the woman I was now married to down in Ypsilanti. We got married and decided to buy a house and found one where we were now living for a good price. Loved it as there was a small lake just down the street. Loved to fish.

We talked for a few hours than he said he had to get back home. I told him that my wife would be home soon and I would be getting dinner ready soon. I did the cooking being she worked all day and I was home doing nothing. We agreed to hang out more often now that we lived in the same town and getting together would be easier.

We got together a few times after that and decided to get together one night and have a few drinks. He picked me up at my house and we went to the local bar where we both have been before. Nice little bar with reasonably priced drinks and one of the best bar burgers around. After a few drinks and games of pool we decided to ride around a bit. He had a one of those cars that people call boats. Huge with a full bench seat in front.

We had not spoken about that time with our sisters until now. He brought it up and asked me.

"Do you remember that time in your bedroom with our sisters?"

I said "Yes" "I think about often." "Do You?"

He said, "Yes. I do think about it a lot." "Do you remember the time you wanted me to come with you to the preachers house so he could watch us jack each other off?"

This is something that had happened around the same time as the time with our sisters. It only happened once. I had been jacking off the preacher for a couple summers when I would do his yard work. He wanted to know if I had a friend he could watch me with.

I said, "Yes, I remember." "Why?"

He proceeded to tell me that he enjoyed that a lot and wanted to know if I had.

I said that I did and was curious as to why he was asking me about it. Wanted to know if I wanted to do it again. Being that I knew I loved cock as much as pussy I said I would be okay with it.

He pulled over on a back road that hardly ever got used. We took our cocks out and started playing with each others cocks. Stroking each other and enjoying the feeling again of touching another cock other than my own. It had been a number of years since I had the opportunity to do so.

"Does it feel good?" He asked.

I said, "Yes, It feels great" "It has been a long time since I played with another males cock." "Glad it was you as I feel really comfortable being we are close friends."

He agreed. "I like how your cock feels in my hand." "Have thought about that time when we jacked each other off for the preacher." "Have wanted to feel your cock again."

We played with each other for a few minutes than he asked me something that surprised me.

He asked, "Have you ever sucked a cock?"

I said, "No."

He said that he hadn't either but has wanted to. I knew that I had wanted to as well. I knew at an early age I loved the look of men's cocks and that I was Bi. That I wanted cock as much as I did pussy. Then he asked the question I had hoped he would ask.

"If you will suck me I will suck you."

I didn't hesitate at all. Here was my first opportunity to have another male suck my cock. And to suck a cock.

"Yes." "I would like that." "I have wanted to know what it would feel like for a long time."

He said he had too and was nervous to ask me but felt he could without repercussions. I just smiled at him. We pulled our pants down and laid across the full bench seat in opposite directions in a side by side 69. Which has become my favorite position.

We took each others cocks in our mouths and started to enjoy something we both have wanted. He had a small dick but I didn't mind. Made it easier to suck all of it. We moved our mouths up and down each others hard shafts. His mouth felt so good on my cock and his cock in my mouth felt wonderful.

He stopped for a minute and ask.

"Do you want to cum in each others mouths?" "I want us to because I feel it is only right to complete it that way." "And I want to know how it feels to cum in a man's mouth and him in mine." "And to know what it tastes like."

I replied that I would like the same. "Yes, I want us to suck each other until we cum in each others mouths."

We took each others cocks in our mouths again and started sucking. After a bit I could feel his cock starting to pulsate and so was mine. We started sucking faster and we both exploded into each others mouths at the same time. God what a feeling that was. We actually fucked each others mouths at the end. Pumping our hard cocks across each others lips until we tasted what we had been wanting. I was not prepared for how it would taste and it was delicious. I sucked his cock until I had every drop and he had gone soft. He did the same to me. We both swallowed each others sweet cum.

We both made sure we had gotten all the cum we could before we finally sat up. We pulled our pants up and zipped up and did our belts.

"Did you love that?" He asked.

"I did love it." "Loved how it felt to have a cock in my mouth." "And mine in another man's mouth." "Loved how it felt when we fucked each others mouths and made each other cum." "Loved how yours tasted." "How was it for you."

"I loved it to," he said. "It was so much better than I had expected." "I have thought about this with you for some time." "I'm glad I finally got the nerve to ask you."

"I glad you did to."

He said, I to loved how it felt when we fucked each others mouths." "And when we came it was wonderful." "I to loved how your cum tasted and enjoyed swallowing every drop of it.'

We drove around a little more talking about everything other than what we had just done. We both had smiles on our faces that wasn't going away any time soon. Eventually he took me back to my place and dropped me off. I knew from that day on that I wanted to suck more cock and I have. That I was now a cock sucker for life. We never did get together again. My wife and I eventually moved to another small town with better school systems as we now had a baby and wanted him to have the best schools. This will bring me to some more stories to come of my cock sucking experiences.

Hope you enjoyed this one and watch for the next. Thanks for reading.