My Sister's Girlfriend Pt. 04 - Next Gen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nikkiejanes
Nikkiejanes
1,457 Followers

We were all sat around, discussing last nights events, deciding how we wanted to play things as a family, I was stretched out on the sofa lying against Luke, who was openly playing with my boobs, the three "adults" on another sofa, Jan in the middle of Mum and Dad, and she was getting plenty of stimulation from both sides. The sight of Dads hand up his Sisters skirt was driving me mad with frustration and envy.

During the talk about how we would proceed, which was left very much to Luke and me, Jan said, "Lexi, are you going to simply switch off with the guys, or are you going to give your Mum and me a try, girl on girl?"

Wow, that scenario hadn't entered my thinking at that time, I was only just getting used to the fact that I was fucking my Twin Brother, and hopefully would soon be fucking my Father. Now I was being asked if I wanted to do girl-girl. Things move fast in this family where sex is concerned and it seems there are no boundaries.

"Not sure, never thought about it, probably will but not just yet, a bit later, I'm not against the idea, after all, it's not such a strange idea with you two as my parents. But Jan, sorry about this I think I would want to go with Mum first. Why?"

"Just wondering, how you felt, and damn, I wanted you first. I definitely want you in my bed and soon, I have lots of things I want to do with you."

"No you're not, you're not doing anything with her, especially if it's what I think you mean," Mum retorted playfully, punching Jan on the arm.

"Just have to wait your turn then," I teased her, committing myself to the idea.

Then I got up and said, "I'm going to bed now." At this Luke sprung up off the sofa to follow me, but I stopped him and shocked everyone by going over to Dad, taking his hand and saying, "No I want to sleep with Dad tonight. I want him to fuck me." Looking at Mum and Jan saying, "You two don't mind do you."

Luke looked crestfallen, like a whipped puppy, but also a look of jealousy on his face, that would have to go. Mum and Jan looked stunned at first and Dad had a blank look on his face.

Luke suddenly got the implication of what was happening and that he would be able to fuck Jan and get between those legs he had been ogling for so long, and if he was really lucky he would fuck his Mum too. He was getting as good a deal as I was, in fact, better. Two on one, isn't that every mans dream fantasy, him with two sexy women.

Jans' face turned into a sly grin as she realised the same, sliding off the sofa and crawling over to Luke saying, "Want some fun with an older lady. A lady who knows what she's doing, not a young girl like your Sister, want to learn something. Get between these legs, I know you've been looking at them and want to." I don't know what happened next as by this time I had reached my bedroom and pulled my father into it shutting the door behind us.

"Dad, last night with Luke was great, nice and soft, he did exactly what you told him to do and I'm glad, it was a great way to lose my virginity, but tonight I want a hard fucking, will you fuck me, fuck me as hard and long as you can. I want an experienced man to take me to the next level? Then I can teach Luke what to do."

The answer was in the affirmative, and what a night I had. Dad fucked me hard, all night long, he fucked me time and time again.

He pushed me onto my back on my bed, so my legs were hanging over the edge and ripped my panties off, no niceties here, he just ripped them off, pushed my skirt even higher up my legs, dropped to the floor and buried his face deep into my pussy, tongue probing deep right from the start. Licking me from top to bottom.

I ripped my top off so apart from my skirt I was naked, John had his head buried in my pussy as he somehow managed to get his pants off. Still licking furiously at my pussy I felt John open me up and then push a couple of fingers deep into me, pushing in and out, finger fucking me, thrusting in as his tongue licked up and down. My hands were playing with my tits, pinching the nipples and pulling them out from my boobs. I was building to a climax, body shaking, on the edge of cumming, when Dad stopped. I moaned with frustration.

Standing up Dad got his cock at the entrance to my pussy and slammed straight in, not giving me time to adjust to his size or feel of him he started pounding me as quickly as he had licked me and finger fucked me. Dad was standing between my legs at the bottom of the bed, hammering into me, hell it was hard and fast, he was fucking me, not making love he was fucking me with a vengeance, hard, primitive fucking and I was loving it.

Dad got hold of my ankles and pulled them up and high so they were pushed up next to my ears, my pussy was pushed high for him to slam into, and he was taking the opportunity, I was being hammered by his cock. He was fucking me that hard I didn't have any idea what size he was!!

Dad could sense my orgasm building again and just as I was ready to burst stopped fucking me again, God this was frustrating. I was becoming a wreck with needing to cum.

Dad flipped me onto my front, on all fours, arse and pussy facing him, pussy held high and just like before he slammed into me and fucked me like crazy, it was almost as if he wanted to rape me. If he did, I wasn't complaining, he could fuck me as hard as he wanted, that was what I had asked for. A hard fucking, and I was getting it.

I didn't take as long to get towards my climax now, the frustration still in my body, also I was playing with my clit while Dad had hold of my left boob, pulling the nipple hard, twisting it, tweaking it. At times it hurt but I liked that as well, it sent little waves of pleasure through me.

"FUCK, I'M CUMMING, I'M CUMMING, I'M FUCKING CUM... CUM... OH FUCK," I howled as my orgasm burst over me. Pleasure and release pouring over me. I was shaking and shuddering in delight.

Dad pulled his still stiff cock from my pussy and without asking me or giving me any indication of what he was going to do, pushed deep into my arse.

"FUCK, THAT HURTS," I shouted, then Dad took up the same pace fucking my arse as he had done fucking my pussy just seconds ago. It hurt and was stretching me at first, but as I still had a hand on my clit Dad got me to play with it, that eased some of the discomfort as Dad continued to fuck my arse.

Dad pulled out of my arse and again slammed into my pussy pushing in a few times, deep into me, thrusting as deep as he could then he tensed and came. Loads and loads of his cum flooding out of him and into me, out of his cock and into my pussy. Dads release, his shout of ecstasy as he came, and the feel of his cum flowing into me had me cumming again.

I had loved that, Father fucking his Daughter, hard, and Daughter fucking him back just as hard, if not harder.

We held each other tight afterwards and Dad started to apologise for being so rough, but I stopped him by saying that was what I had wanted and what I have asked for.

"Do you want me to leave now?" Dad asked, but I told him, no to stay the night in my bed. I had plans for him to fuck me more times that night, and as I said earlier he did, many more times.

In the morning and I'm waking Dad up in a very special way, his cock is in my mouth, as deep as I can get it, and I'm tickling his balls, playing with them in his sack, after a while I slide up his body so I was sitting on top of him, leant down, kissed him and said, "You can stop pretending, I know you're awake."

As his eyes slowly opened I kissed him again and said: "Thanks for last night, that was just what I wanted, now can we make love, just a nice slow early morning fuck." As I said this I lifted up, got his cock positioned and sank down onto it, feeling it go nice and deep.

"Ohhhh, that's nice," I sighed as I sank onto him. Now I was getting an idea of how big he was and the feel of it, I liked it, I liked it throbbing inside me, the veins on it, I liked it stretching me, not too much just nice.

I rode him for ages, rotating my hips on him, grinding into him, not hard or fast nice and slow taking my time, savouring every second his cock was in me. Learning about him, what he liked, how he responded to me. I bent over so he could get at my boobs and he took one nipple into his mouth, gently teasing it, the other boob was getting a nice gentle massage from his hand.

Building all the time we both were aware of our growing need for release and as Dad sucked hard on my boobs with a small shudder and moan I came, pussy clenching tight and holding Dads cock deep in me. That had Dad over the edge and he shot more of his thick hot cum into me. I think that was the first time we had really cum at the same time.

Jan's round at Gran's for the afternoon and the two guys have gone to a rugby game, so that left Mum and me having a girlie afternoon together, getting some quality Mum and Daughter time together. We had just finished watching an old movie on Sky. "Ghost," always gets us weepy that one.

"Want a bottle of wine?" Mum asks, "the guys will be well into the beer by now, especially as they're not driving."

"Yes please, got any Semillon or a Sauvignon Blanc in?"

"Both."

"Either would be great Mum, thanks."

As Mum went to get the wine I slipped a DVD into the player and started to watch it. "What are you watching... OH, that's new."

I had put a lesbian porno on. "Thought we could watch this together," I said, "Come on Mum cuddle up next to me."

Mum looked at me with interest and questions in her eyes, what was my meaning, what were my intentions. Innocent, or leading. Never innocent, not me, not Lexi!! I'm a product of all three of my parents.

After about fifteen minutes Mum said, "Lexi, this is just rubbish, it's crap, it's just for men to watch to get off on. Women don't have sex, don't make love like that."

"Oh, No?" I asked.

"Lexi, after more than twenty years of doing it I think I should know what to do with a woman, and it's not that. That piece of crap we're watching. If you want to know what it's really like Jan and I will put on a show for you, just you not the guys. Or... or I can show you."

That last sentence hung in the air for what seemed like an eternity until I answered Mum, I answered her with an action, not words, I lent in close to her and kissed her lips. Yes: I kissed my Mother on the lips. Mum hesitated for a fraction of a second then kissed me back, tongue forcing its way past my lips into my mouth, immediately finding mine and fighting with it.

We had both known this would happen between us sooner or later, I had already intimated that it would, but now we were committed.

"Wow. Lexi, you can kiss a girl, nearly as good as Jan, and much better than either your Dad or Brother."

"You're not bad yourself, Mum," I replied.

"Cheeky minx, I'm better than that."

We continued kissing on the couch for a while just kissing hands never encroaching onto the other's body apart from cradling the neck to pull the kisses harder.

"Mum, will you stop teasing me and touch me, I want you to make love to me," I eventually gasped as frustration and longing built in me. I wanted to take that final step, I wanted sex with a woman, not just any woman, I wanted sex with my Mother.

"There you go, just like the film, everything has to be fast, no time for subtlety, no patience, no teasing, no time for anticipation. When you're with a woman you need to take your time, build things up."

"Mum, this is my first time, I don't need patience and subtlety, I just need sex, I need to know what to do, I need to do something. NOW, MUM. NOW." The last words were screamed at her.

With a sigh, Mum stood up took me by the hand and led me into her bedroom, a room I had lost my virginity in not so long ago. Now I was going to lose my girl on girl virginity in the same room, synchronicity or what? Standing before me she stripped my skirt from me, no finesse or subtlety, she just undid the clasp at the back and pulled it over my hips and let it drop to the floor.

"Lexi, take off your panties, top and bra," Mum ordered me, leaving me in no doubt I should obey her commands. At the same time, she stood proudly in front of me and undressed. I had seen her in a bikini many times, so the sight of her body was nothing new, but it was just that now I see her fully naked, boobs large and sitting proud on her chest, possibly starting to sag just a little, nipples tight and small, nice firm arse, no sag there and her pussy, for some reason I was surprised to see she was fully shaven. Labia lips dark in colour, fleshy and full.

"Jan likes me this way," was her answer to my inquiring look. "Now come here, find out what loving is really like."

I drifted into my Mothers arms as she kissed me again, our naked bodies pressing together for the first time, boobs crushed together, hips grinding into each other.

Mums hands were roaming all over my body, squeezing my boobs, fingers probing, pushing deep into my inner core, deep into my wet pussy, running them in and out of me, moving round and round in me, deep in me. Then she pulled them out and pressed them to my lips, her fingers were covered with my juices, slick and slimy. I didn't hesitate but sucked them into my mouth. Licking them clean.

I reciprocated the action on Mum, my hands at first tentative and unsure what to do, but as I relaxed things came instinctively to me and my fingers pushed deep into Mums pussy, as I slid two fingers deep into her soft velvety opening she clamped down on them with her pussy muscles. She dropped a hand to my wrist holding me in place as she continued to clench and release on my fingers, God the control she had over her body was amazing. At long last, she released my hands and I lifted them to my mouth and sucked her juices from them.

Mum had her head buried in my chest tongue flicking over my tiny boobs, teasing them, tormenting them with little kisses and nips on my nipples.

Slowly and with a moan she began to kiss down my body, I tensed with anticipation, knowing what was coming, wanting it, but not wanting it, longing but apprehensive. A woman's mouth on my young pussy, but not just any woman's, my Mothers.

At long last she reached her goal, pausing for a few brief moments teasing me with waiting, but also giving me time to stop things. Then a soft brush of her full lips on me, quickly followed by a longer and hard kiss that turned into a tongue probing deep into me. Oh, the joy of her touch, like nothing I had experienced in my short but intense sex life so far.

Mum, licked and teased me for ages, tongue probing deep, quickly and intense then soft and slow and gentle, all the time driving me relentlessly to an orgasm. "Mum, I'm cumming," I gasped as my body tensed as my Mother teased me to orgasm with her mouth and tongue. My orgasm wasn't loud and earth-shaking but more subtle and intense for all that, it just built and built, a hot flush growing deep in me and bursting out flooding out of my pussy, taking over my whole body. Mum's head was buried in my pussy, and my hands were holding her fast to me, clamping her mouth over me as my orgasm broke and my juices flooded from me in greater intensity and amounts than ever before.

"Now that's how women make love together," Mum said as I was coming back down to earth, breathing gradually returning to normal from the pants that I had been gasping down as I climaxed.

"Not really," I replied, "I've not done anything with you."

"Soon, soon Lexi, just relax in the moment," Mum cooed to me, as though I was a little girl, her little girl again.

I wanted more, I had received love from Mum, now I wanted to give it to her, so when I had recovered kissed her again as she lay supine beside me, showering kiss after kiss on her face, Mum responding, but letting me take the lead now, seeing where I was going. I was going all the way I was going to eat her out.

As Mum had done before with me I kissed my way down her body, taking my time playing with her fuller boobs, the feel and taste of the fullness of them were beautiful to me, in such contrast to my small offerings. Mum was moaning with pleasure, murmuring words of encouragement and instruction as I slowly worked my way lower and lower down her body. Pausing briefly at her navel, her belly slightly chubby and the stretch marks from her pregnancy just showing, a thought went through my mind, I had been partly responsible for those stretch marks, I kissed along them with deep love, love for her.

A slightly musky but warm smell awaited me as I, at last, arrived at my goal and pressed my lips onto my Mothers pussy, pushing firmly onto her pussy lips forcing them open with my insistence and pressure, then letting my delicate tongue push forward, licked into her for the first time. Mum shuddered and moaned at this first touch of my mouth on her.

I knew I wasn't great at eating her but lust and wanting and a natural knowing of what to do make up for my inexperience as I licked and licked deep in my Mothers cunt. I moved slightly and got a couple of fingers deep into her whilst at the same time finding her clit with my mouth, I sucked on it exposing it from its protective hood.

"LEXI, DON'T STOP," Mum screamed as I did this, I wasn't going to but couldn't stop as Mum had twisted her hands in my hair and was holding me in-place on her, just as I had done to her earlier.

When Mum came she came hard, body tensing and thrusting hard into me, groin pressing into my face as her juices flowed from her, coating my face with a sweet covering. She was thrusting up into me grinding her groin into me screaming and shouting all the time. Shudders coursing through her body leaving her a quivering wreck as she finished. Pulling me up her body she hugged me tightly covering my face with her grateful kisses.

"Lexi, I don't know what to say or do, I don't want to share you with Jan, but I want to share you with Jan, that was great. I know you would both be great together"

Totally amazed and worn out by what we had just shared we fell asleep entwined in each other's arms, only to be woken by Jan and the two guys returning home. Jan poking her nose into her bedroom let out a short scream of dismay at seeing us together. The boys came running to see what was going on a then just stood there dumbfounded at the sight before them, Daughter and Mother in bed together.

"Well, I knew this would happen at some time, but I wish you'd told me it was going to be today," Jan said with a little resentment and bitterness in her voice.

"Jan, we didn't plan it, well Mum didn't, but I sort of did, but I did tell you I wanted to go with Mum first, but you're next I promise," I said, "and guys just push off this isn't a show for you two. Not yet anyway."

Normally when we got together it was with everyone's consent and knowledge but one time I acted things out without Mum and Jan knowing what was going on. They were both out shopping, but Dad and Luke were at home on a Saturday afternoon, they planned to watch some cricket on TV but I had another idea.

Earlier that week I had been going through some old clothes, getting them ready for recycling when I came across an old school uniform, the skirt was really short and was in a red plaid kilt form, this was the style up to senior year 10 (age 15), when the skirt changed to a plain grey. It just fitted me and looked really sexy in a St Trinian's schoolgirl way, the old white blouse was also there and fitted as well. A sexy idea of teasing of guys grew in my mind.

The noise coming out of the lounge told me the guys were enjoying the cricket when I walked in and stopped them celebrating England taking yet another Aussie wicket in their tracks, I looked sexy as hell, like a little school girl but one sexy and available school girl. Micro skirt showing lots of long slim leg, blouse half in, half out of my waistband, buttons were undone to reveal my deep red bra, pushing up my small tits, school tie in a mess around my neck.

Nikkiejanes
Nikkiejanes
1,457 Followers