My Sister's Girlfriend Pt. 04 - Next Gen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nikkiejanes
Nikkiejanes
1,457 Followers

"Daddy, Lexi has been a very naughty girl, and she needs to be punished," I simpered at my Dad, "I've been bad to Luke and he should help you punish me."

The two guys didn't know what to do or say, then Luke stood up and grabbed my shoulders spun me around and pushed me out of the door, making me go up the stairs, following closely behind me obviously looking up my skirt all the time, and into his bedroom Dad following in quick succession.

As Dad slammed the bedroom door behind the three of us I turned to face the two guys and lisped, "I've not been good to Luke in bed, I think I need to be fucked hard, very hard to show me how to behave to you both. I think you both need to fuck me hard for a long time until I scream for you to stop."

With that both guys approached me and pushed me to my knees between them, Luke held me in place as Dad stripped his clothes off and then Dad held me while Luke stripped, so now I've got two naked guys sporting big hard erections in front of me. As I reached forward to take hold of their dicks Luke bent forward and ripped my blouse off saying, "I don't think you need that Lexi, it will only get splashed with what I have in mind for you."

No more talk, just action, both guys took it in turns to push their rock hard cocks into my mouth, forcing deep from the outset, not giving me time to say or do anything, not able to say no. I wasn't going to anyway, I wanted hard, fast, rough sex, and I was getting it.

The guys face fucked me for about ten minutes switching off from one to the other until at last, they forced me to take both of their cocks in my mouth at the same time, opening my jaw as wide as it would go I just managed to get both heads inside for a brief moment. Delicious.

Dad this time took the lead, as he grabbed me by the hair, pulling me to my feet and pushing me onto the bed, on my back, legs pushed high and wide, knees up by my ears as they exposed my pussy to the view and more importantly their mercy, or lack of it.

Knowing what I liked, and judging just what I wanted, Dad wasted no time in getting his cock at the entrance of my sopping wet pussy and slamming into me hard and fast, pounding into me time and time again, hammering into my pussy as hard as he could. Dad kept this up for a couple of minutes then pulled his cock out stood back and Luke took over, his cock slightly shorter but a bit thicker than Dads pounding into me, stretching me. It was a good job I was so wet with excitement as the friction the guys were creating in my pussy as they fucked it would have left me sore and bleeding if I wasn't.

I'd wanted a hard fucking and the guys were making sure I got it. Luke backed off, Dad replacing him at once, fucking me hard, hard, hard, I loved my Dad at that time. Then time again for my Brother to have his shot at his Sister, I was being pounded hard in sex. Great. How the guys kept it up for so long I don't know, but I was grateful for it. Time and time they switched, every time they seemed to up the intensity as if they were competing to see who could fuck me the hardest and longest. DAD, experience won out on that count.

Don't get the impression that whilst this was going on I was a passive victim, I was fucking them back as hard as I could, hips thrusting up at them, urging them to penetrate me deeper and deeper. I was constantly screaming obscenities and begging them to fuck me hard and hard, telling them I needed to be punished, need to be fucked hard.

I sensed the guys were running out of steam so begged them for one last effort and to cum as soon as they wanted and could, Dad had the pleasure of filling me first, one long hard thrust of his hips and then holding in place as his body stiffened and shot his gift of cum into my cunt, spurt after spurt shooting into me coating deep in me. Not even waiting to soften he pulled out of me with a loud plop and Luke grabbing his chance slammed into me for one last time. He didn't last long as I clamped my pussy on his cock, I know how to milk him easily now, so he soon shot his load of cum into me, filling me even more than I had been with Dads.

Luke hadn't finished cumming when he pulled out of me and shot the last few spurts all over my face giving me a facial, this was followed by Dad wiping his cock over my face and hair as I tried to clean it off.

I was an exhausted, hot, sweaty, wreck. Totally fucked as I had wanted, my pussy was dripping with two lots of cum and was red and sore from the pounding I had put it through, and I was totally satisfied with the afternoon. My orgasms had started not long after the guys had started pounding into me and hadn't stopped once.

The guys left me to recover in my own time and went off to continue watching the cricket. Men!

Now don't get the idea that we were having orgies all the time, I would say eighty per cent of the time it was Luke and me together, and the other three sorted themselves out as they liked. But I did like to switch off and go with my Dad.

Jan also got into the act with me, getting me into her bed at last and it was fantastic, and I found out what Mum had meant, as Jan fucked me with a massive strap-on, the first time that had ever happened to me. A lot of the time we enjoyed rubbing our pussies together, grinding them into each other, that was a speciality we used when we put on a show for the guys when Mum wasn't interested in joining the fun. But for my girl on girl action, I preferred to be with Mum.

Mum's definitely the "girlie" one in their relationship and that gives me more chance to be dominant. When Jan and I get together there's more of a clash as we both want to dominate, that can be very fiery at times, but fun none the less. Occasionally we did get together as threes, I loved being double teamed by the guys, and didn't fight off Mum and Jan either.

One night I would like to tell you about is just after Luke and I went off to Uni and were both back for a long weekend, it was at my instigation, as most of our multiple partner scenes are and involved all five of us together and that was a first.

Both guys were laying on their backs side by side heads at opposite ends to each other, I was perched on Lukes cock whilst Jan was on John's, both of us riding the guys like crazy, Mum was sat on Lukes face getting plenty of oral action.

Jan and I were facing each other and were kissing, whilst also playing with the others boobs, Mum was also playing with our boobs and Jans clit, whilst Jan was trying to play with mine. Lets put it this way hands were everywhere.

Jan and I looked at each other as we were fucking our respective Brothers and got into the same rhythm of riding them, both raising up off their cocks together and then slamming down on them, it was as if we were competing to see which of us could fuck our Brother harder. Mum had taken up the same rhythm pushing her pussy into Lukes' face. The guys were enjoying the action they were getting from the women but at that moment it was all about the girls.

Jan was kissing me furiously when she came, biting down on my lower lip. Moaning into my mouth as she did, not long after Mum screamed behind me as Luke's tongue had brought her to a climax. I must say this he is good like that, well he should be, he has three women to practise on. I was still away from climaxing so rode Luke as hard as I could, but then Mum pushed me off him and got astride Luke and sank her pussy onto his cock which was glistening with my lubricating juices.

Not liking this I pushed Jan off John and began to fuck him, so now Mother was being fucked by Son and Daughter was being fucked by Dad, Jan wasted no time and sat on John's face, leaving him with no option but to eat her pussy. Mum was kissing me with a passion and longing I hadn't experienced from her before. That and Johns long hard thrusts up into my pussy took me over the edge. I screamed my orgasm deep into Mums' mouth as my body shook and spasmed, pussy clamping on John's cock, juices flooding out of me.

Jan pushed Mum off Luke and dropping her head over him, she took him deep into her mouth, Mum and I got on either side of John and took turns running our lips over his cock, then I deep throated him as Mum sucked his balls into her mouth. Dad didn't utter a sound or say a word as he came, his cum shooting straight down my throat, cock spasming and twitching all the time. I kissed Mum and transferred the cum I hadn't managed to swallow to her mouth, kissing her deep, making her swallow Dad's cum as well.

My head was still buried in Dads lap when Luke came in Jans' mouth, but he was loud shouting out his ecstasy and relief as he flooded her mouth just after Dad did the same to me. Jan didn't swallow Lukes cum but held it in her mouth and then shared it with both Mum and me so we both got a taste of Dad and Lukes cum.

The night continued like that, we all switched partners time and time again and teamed up on each other, Mum and I insisted on putting on a girl on girl show for the guys as they recovered at one point in the evening. I know Dad likes to watch that sort of action, and it seems his son is the same. Perverts, who would have guessed guys like watching girls get together!!

That was probably one of the last times we got together as a group, as Luke and I had gone off to different Universities and had begun relationships with other people, but we still got together when we were home, and I think we will do even when we are married. We just can't leave each other alone.

Nikkiejanes
Nikkiejanes
1,457 Followers