All Comments on 'My Sister's Honey Pt. 01'

by RDJohnson

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Cute little story

If this story goes further I hope the author includes Sis giving Bro treats like a handjob or something,or maybe have Bro dress up as a girl and have him eat her pussy while wearing a girls dress or skirt with garter and leggings.I just think Sis wants to turn her Brother into her sister,I don't think she wants to totally humiliate him,just help him become more girly like her.

I figure if Sis can turn him she would like him more as a girl so they can hang out and do girly stuff together,maybe even have lesbian brother/sister sex together,that would be so beautiful and she could suck her brother/sister clitty,please write more about this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
revenge

If he would use his big head, he has as much on her as she has on him.

cageysea9725cageysea9725almost 5 years ago
Editors, they're our friends

Exact same story, after an editor has their way with it, would be a huge improvement.

There are volunteer editors on the site, as well as a whole section of the site dedicated to that.

I am a volunteer editor, and I'd be happy to fix your stories before you publish them. Contact me through the site if you're interested.

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
Caught!

What cums mext ,

Can’t wait for the next chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRDJohnson@RDJohnson
Finally I am back to writing, and this time I am trying to widen the scope a bit, get some more genres included in my repertoire. I now have a Patreon profile, so sequels to stories will appear there before they get posted here, plus there will be some unique content there as...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES