My Sister's Honey Pt. 02

Story Info
Blackmailed by sister to being her maid, things evolve.
4.3k words
4.07
18.9k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RDJohnson
RDJohnson
1,159 Followers

"Stop hiding like a little pussy!"

My sister was yelling at me through the closed door.

After being caught by her last night, I had woken up afraid what she might decide to do. This was not the first time she had humiliated me as punishment. It had happened several times when we grew up, where she had caught me redhanded doing something I shouldn't have done. Then she would make me choose between her punishing me in some humiliating way, or her telling dad so he could set me right with his belt. I would ofcourse choose humiliation every time. When I finally moved out, I had thought that was all in the past. Until she moved in with me, against my will, and I screwed up again.

I had hoped she would have forgotten her threat last night of coming up with more punishment for me, but apparently today was not to be my lucky day.

"Better open up right now, or you will be making it a lot worse for yourself!"

Okay, I guess it was a bad time to keep a lady waiting, so I wrapped a duvet around myself, and made my way to the door.

"I dont feel so well Wendy, I think I might be coming down with something..."

I tried to sound really pathetic and unwell, so maybe she would drop whatever idea she had, if not for pity, then maybe because she did not want to get the flue from me or something.

"Fine. Go log on to your facebook then, cause you are about to become famous!"

I could hear anger in her voice. Definitely not pity.

I yanked open the door, and almost yelled in her face. "NO"

"Uh, No please don't."

Smiling at me, she pushed the door against me, shoving me out of the way.

"Good news, brother mine!"

She beamed her perfect smile at me, which was amplified quite a bit by her outfit. What there was of it. She was wearing a red spaghettig strap top and a tiny red satin g-string. Her hair was messy, like she had literally just gotten out of bed, with a plan on how to torment me.

As she entered, she threw a bundle of soft lacy things at me, which I instinctively tried to catch. Ofcourse this meant the duvet slipped from my grasp, and pooled around my feet.

I was now completely exposed in front of my sister. After going to bed last night, I had not thought to put anything on, and now it was a bit late.

Instinct had me wanting to cover up, but a single "dont!" from my sister, and an index finger raised in warning, had me freeze in place.

"You have complained often that this place is a mess. So today we get a maid!"

"And that maid is YOU!"

She was looking me up and down shamelessly, and my already flaccid penis wanted to just shrivel away completely to hide.

"Ofcourse you cant look like that, if you are a maid. So put on the things I brought you!"

Being a maid for a day didn't sound so bad, so I started to untangle the bundle she had tossed at me, so I could figure out what was what.

It was a sheer negligeé and a pair of nylon stockings, all lacy and black. Not exactly what I would call a normal maid outfit.

Sighing, I sat down and started to roll on the stockings, like I had seen my sister do many times.

"Okay, I will do as you say, sister." I told her, in my most repentant voice, again hoping to maybe gain some clemency.

As I rolled on the nylons, I for once praised my thai heritage, as it meant I had smooth legs like a girls, so no ugly hairs poked through the stockings. Rolling them up my legs felt rather sensual, and I started to feel am odd mixture of humiliation and... could it be lust? Excitement, definitely.

Both stockings went on, the built in rubber strips clinging to my thighs in a rather peculiar way. I guess when you have never worn nylons, you kinda think they just stay on through some sort of feminine sorcery.

Starting on the negligeé, my sister stopped me.

"No you idiot, put on your bra and panties too."

As I looked at her incredelously, she made a shooing gesture towards the radiator, where I had put the g-string up to dry.

Clearly, there was no way out of this, and she had already seen me in those, so I thought I might as well. Putting on the still damp g-string as she demanded, and struggling the bra back in place, it was time for the negligeé at long last. It was actually harder to get into than I had thought. Mostly because it felt so fragile, that I was afraid to rip it, if I wasn't careful enough. Somehow I got tangled in the straps, and my sister had to come help me get it on right, while she kept scolding me for being an incompetent and useless little pervert.

"Finally! Good, now twirl for me a bit, so I can see if everything is just right."

Doing as I was told, she quickly snapped a few more pictures of me with her phone, adding more to her already sizeable collection of pictures in me being a perv. She already had so many, it didn't really matter at this point. The only way I would get out of this without being disinherited by our dad, was to suffer her punishment until she was satisfied or bored.

Satisfied with my twirling, Wendy took me into the kitchen, and then had me go about making her breakfast and coffee. Bossing me around constantly, and even swatting me on the butt with a spatula, when she claimed I was being too slow, lazy, or incompetent.

Finally, her breakfast was ready, and I figured I could have a little breather. But instead she had me scrubbing the floor. With a brush. On all four. Its not like we didn't have a perfectly good mop I could use, but this is the way she wanted it done.

"This won't do!"

Having finished her breakfast, she stood up suddenly, and rapidly moved to swat my already somewhat sore bottom with the spatula she had never left out of her reach, once she claimed it.

"If you are to be a proper maid, we need to make you look the part even more!"

She got me to my feet, and started shoving me ahead of her.

"Come along, Henry, lets fix you up."

Taking me to her room. Her very messy room, that looked like it had been burgled twice, and which she would undoubtedly make me clean up, if today was going to be anything like I thought it would. She sat me down, and started to pull out all kinds of make-up that I didn't even know the name of, and some that I did.

"Now sit still, do as you are told, and let me work!"

It was a lot easier on the knees just sitting there as a doll, while she proceeded to apply various products to my face. And it was certainly very easy on my eyes when her breasts were right up in my face, and there was nothing I could do to not stare down her cleavage. Perfect creamy skin and soft curves. Some might find her B-cups on the small side, but on her it just made her look like some viking goddess of athleticism. If there is such a thing. And her scent. Something about her scent always send my head spinning, when I got a good whiff of her up close. Like alcohol hitting the brain.

It had me slowly growing hard in the panties, even as I tried not to. I didn't want my sister to have further reason to punish me. So as my tiny dick was trying to strain against the soft fabric of the g-strings, I clamped my thighs tightly together, trapping it between them. For once my small size was an advantage. After a while I managed to get myself somewhat under control again, focusing as much as I could on what my sister would do, if she found out she was turning me on. How much that would cause her to punish and humiliate me.

After what seemed like an hour she had finally rearranged my hair, applied all sorts of stuff to my face and eyes, even my lips. And had me do that thing girls do, nibbling a napkin to get rid of excess lipstick.

As a final touch, she put a few drops of her perfume on me, and then stood back to admire her work.

I too got a look at myself, now that Wendy no longer stood in front of the mirror.

I could not recognize myself.

I looked so much like a girl, I could not believe it.

My hair was too short for a real girl, but my sister had somehow made it into a kinda pixie'ish look, and my eyes looked huge, which with my glossy pearlescent lips made me look very feminine.

I had never looked very masculine. Or at all, really, due to my thai heritage. It had always caused me grief. But now, seeing a very attractive girl looking back at me from the mirror, I was reeling emotionally.

My sister was ofcourse just snapping even more photos of me, while I was coming to terms with how passable a girl I made like this.

My body was as confused as my brain.

My dick was hardening in response to the girl in the mirror.

"Get up perv, you have work to do!"

My sisters voice tore me from my trance, and I staggered to my feet.

She made a sweeping gesture to her room.

"Now that you look more like a proper maid, you better get all of this cleaned up. And do my laundry too."

She plopped down on her bed, as I went to work. Again I was not allowed to go about it in an effective, normal, sane way. Instead she had me on all fours as often as possible, or dusting with a ridiculous feather duster she had from who knows where.

When she was not busy directing me, or swatting me with that infernal spatula, she was relaxing on her bed with some silly game on her tablet.

It was not all bad.

As Wendy had never bothered getting any more dressed, her leaning back on her bed gave me a very nice view to her tiny panties. Panties that were so tiny, that in fact they covered nothing of any importance, once she had scooted around on the bed a bit. Whenever I had reason to come near her, I would be able to see her exposed sex. Smooth and glistening like the last time I had seen it. This time with her awake, but oblivious to my looks as she was playing on her tablet. Whenever I was sure the tablet was obscuring her view of my face, I could not help but stare at her pink valley, surrounded by her creamy thighs. She might be my sister, but that view was just perfection. And what was the harm in looking, right?

I was getting so hard, it was becoming impossible to hide it in the tiny panties Wendy had made me wear. Precum was already seeping into the fabric, and soon it would be a huge visible spot, that I would not be able to hide. There was no way I could let Wendy notice, so I had to do something. If she thought I was having fun, or worse, being turned on by her perfect pussy, I was going to be in big trouble. Even bigger than now.

So I gathered up a pile of laundry, and mumbled something about getting started on that, and made good my escape.

Almost running to the bathroom, where our washer was, I bumped the door closed with my ass, and proceeded to dump the laundry into the washer.

Mostly underwear ofcourse.

I stood there for a few seconds, with my heart in my throat, pulse pounding. My dick pulsating to the rhytm.

Coming to a rapid decision, I liberated my four inches of rockhard cock from g-string, and started to rub it. If I made sure to cum real fast, it would go soft, and I could get back to work, and my sister would never know.

Bending over slightly as I was masturbating furiously, the laundry was inches from my face, and the scent of my sister was strong. The scent of her sex, mixed with that of her sweat and perfume. It was as intoxicating as ever. More so. Already horny as never before, the scent of her amplified it, making me drunk on lust.

I could not help myself.

I reached in, and took a pair of her sexiest panties, and held it to my face, taking a breath of her scent. Letting it rush to my head.

I was so close.

I was...

"Busted!"

Turning around to the sound of my sisters camera going crazy, I was literally caught with my dick in my hand.

"Wanking your little dick into your sisters panties? Sniffing them? Clearly you are not just a perv, but a horny dog!"

She was yelling at me, not letting me get a word in at all, even as I tried to mumble some sort of incoherent apology. My dick was ofcourse rapidly deflating at this, leaving a slimy trail of precum in my hand, that I dare not draw attention to.

"Well, fine. If you want to be a dog, I guess I will just have to rub your face in it!"

As I stood there watching her, I was astounded to see her remove her panties with quick, efficient moves.

She threw them on the bathroom floor, and pointed at them.

"Down on all fours, like the bitch in heat you are, and smell those real good! Get your face in there, dog!"

Ashamed, and not daring to refuse her, I stumbled to my nylonclad knees, bent down, and put my face into her still warm panties, all the while mumbling how sorry I was, and how I was going to do better, that I could explain, even though I knew I had no explanation at all.

Squatting down next to me, she pushed my face into her panties, telling me to make sure to smell all of it, while it was fresh.

Too afraid and confused to disobey in the slightest, I did as I was told, and the musky smell hit me like a shot of pure adrenaline. My dick was getting hard, my brain was getting dizzy, and my face was getting wet, as the panties were all but soaking.

"Please sister, I didn't mean to do it, I will make it up to you, I will do anything you ask!"

The unceasing stream of apologies and promises kept flowing from my mouth. But with that one, she pulled me up by the tiny hairs of the back of my head.

"Fine! Look into the camera, and tell me you are a little pervert."

I did, trying to look as sorry as possible.

"Tell me you like to dress in my underwear!"

Once again I did as I was told, all the while I could feel myself blushing with shame."

"Tell me that you are a pervy little brother who get turned on by being dressed up like my little sister."

This one I struggled with, trying to tell her I didn't mean to, but my weak protests crumbled, and I did as she asked.

"Tell me you are a pervert that gets turned on watching his sisters pussy!"

As I paused at that, she spread her legs open, and I could see her naked sex clearly. I could not help staring at her. Now she was not just glistening as I had seen before. No, liquid was clearly running down her thighs. Confused, ashamed, blushing, and horny as hell. My dick was hard enough to cut glass, and was still aching with the need to cum.

"Tell me!"

So I did.

"Good. Now be a good little doggy and lick your sisters pussy!"

She spread her legs further, and leaned back against the wall.

"I.. uh? What? But... You are my sister? And you have a boyfriend?"

I didn't know what to say or do. I had never imagined this situation would ever be.

But she would have none of my protesting. Brandishing her phone like a weapon, she once again threatened me with putting all my pervy ways on full display on the social media.

Bowing my head in shame I told her.

"I will do anything you ask sister, please..."

With that, I slowly moved forward towards her, unsure what to do.

I had never been with a girl, never touched one that was awake.

Having had it with my hesitation, she grabbed my hair, and pulled my face into her soaking pussy.

"Eat me, little sister!" she commanded me.

The taste of her, as I hesitantly slid my tongue along her slit, was tangy, kinda salty, and entirely the best thing I had ever tasted. I could feel precum running from my tiny dick and down my thigh, probably soaking my stockings.

While my mind was realing with so many conflicting emotions I couldn't begin to handle it, my body was eager to try and seize command. Eager for the taste of her, I ran my tongue up and down her slit, getting in deeper. Down to her opening, where her juices were thicker, more gooey, and I lapped it all up.

Wendy was moaning in what I assume was pleasure, and calling me a little slut, and I kept licking her as best I could. Ofcourse I was completely inexperienced, having never done this before, so my sister grabbed my hair in both hands, and started moving my head around, grinding her perfect pussy against my mouth. As my tongue finally fount her clit, she shook with pleasure, and yelled at me to keep going.

Getting into it, I reached down one hand, and started rubbing my throbbing cock, that was still sticking out of the lacy g-strings my sister had forced me to wear.

I was so close, with my face burried in my sisters soaking wet pussy, intoxicated by her juices, I was going to cum in seconds.

With a shove, my sister put me on my ass, and a stinging slap followed across my face, that surprised me, more than it hurt.

"No! Bad girl! You dont get to pleasure yourself, unless I tell you to. Your job is to pleasure me. Stop being a selfish pervert, and do as you are told, like a good little girl!"

To surprised to do anything but nod, and promise to be good, I was dragged right back between my sisters creamy thighs, and got right back to licking. This time focusing more on her clit, as it was getting obvious to me, that that was not only the best spot for her, but also the spot that really got the juices going. Every so often, I would let my tongue slide down her slit, and make sure to really get every last drop of her, letting the taste send me flying higher than even my own orgasms would usually do. I was so high on lust and need, and not being allowed to touch myself, I instead focused completely on my sisters pleasure. First her moaning got louder, then I could feel her shivering more and more when I licked across and around her clit, until her body suddenly convulsed with spasms.

"Oh god I am cumming, oh god sister, dont stop, I am cummmmiiiiingggg!"

I kept going at her, licking as fast as I could, and noticed the taste of her opening changed slightly. She was suddenly much sweeter. Silky smooth juices flowed from her, and I was lost to the world as I tried to get every drop.

After some time, she pushed my head away, and just lay there for a bit, her legs wide open. One hand idly fondling her pussy, as if she was taking stock of everything. Sitting up, she seemed rather pleased.

"That was pretty good. So I guess my sister deserves a little reward after all."

With that, she pushed me back on my ass, then down on my back, and with the hand that was wet with her juices, she grabbed my little dick.

Her touch sent a shiver through me, like a small orgasm.

Just the touch of a girl on my dick. The touch of my sister, even.

It was too much already, and then she started to rub back and forth a little, then rubbing her thumb over the small head, back and forth, all the while watching my face.

Her other hand started caressing my nylon clad thighs, going all the way up to my balls. Spreading my legs with her hand, she had room to wrap her hand around them and squeeze gently.

Somehow she kept me on the edge, seconds from cumming, but she would slow down just enough every time I was almost there, to keep me right on the cusp. It was such sweet agony.

She sucked on a finger, and it looked sexy as nothing else, and then started bending her face down towards my cock.

As her lips touched the very tip of my tiny little cock, I also felt her hand slide up my thigh, up past my balls, and then, sliding the string of my panties to one side, the tip of what I learned was her finger, was against my asshole.

It was not unpleasant as such, but it was surprising, and I was momentarily distracted, making a small sound of protest, that was forgotten, as she suddenly flicked her tongue against my tiny cock. The surge of extacy from the sensation, and the way she looked up at me, meeting my eyes, distracted me from my protests, and suddenly the fingertip in my rectum became a pressure, then a slight pain, as my sister pushed her finger inside me.

I think I made what was not a very masculine squeal or yelp, but the look from my sister had me shut up as fast as I could. I would not risk her moving away from my cock now, not when I was sooo close.

She started to slide her finger in and out of me, matching the rhytm of her tongue on my cock. Her hand was wrapped around my length, and her tongue was swirling around the exposed head, and then suddenly, I was not just on the edge. This time she sent me tumbling over the edge, and into the abyss of pleasure.

RDJohnson
RDJohnson
1,159 Followers
12