All Comments on 'My Sister's Honey Pt. 02'

by RDJohnson

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
RDJohnsonRDJohnsonalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Help me improve.

Please feel free to tell me what you think I could do better.

I would like to write a lot more stories, but most of all, I want you guys to like them.

Since english is not my first language, I sometimes struggle a bit... So letting me know if the language is broken in places helps me fix it and learn.

Negative feedback helps me improve, postive feedback makes me want to write more!

fouder73fouder73almost 5 years ago

I like it!! I would love to read me in this series. I definitely think Honey should get a chance to turn the tables a little bit!

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeabout 4 years ago
Love through Domination

This story held examples of love,dominance,& submission,even tho Henry's sister clearly showed her forcefullness by making Henry into a submissive cross-dressing girl to control,but it was obvious Sister enjoyed Henry eating her pussy and cumming so hard.

And Sister lovingly jacked Henry off and finger fucked his ass,and let him cum in her mouth and even gave Henry a deep kiss and his cum back.Now it seems like both Henry and his Sister came to a decision of wanting to be a Dom and Sub,but I really like how Sister turned Henry into her little sister and making him wear girls clothes and makeup.

So maybe Sister and now Honey/Henry can grow closer and love each other as sisters,wonderful story all around.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRDJohnson@RDJohnson
Finally I am back to writing, and this time I am trying to widen the scope a bit, get some more genres included in my repertoire. I now have a Patreon profile, so sequels to stories will appear there before they get posted here, plus there will be some unique content there as...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES