My Sister's Honey Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I started to shoot ropes of white cum, she put her lips around the head for the first time, and just let me cum into her mouth. Pulse after pulse after pulse of semen just pumping into her mouth. I dont think I had ever cum that much before. Or that hard. All the while, her finger was sliding in and out of me, and frankly, at this point I wasn't sure I minded it. Sure, it felt strange, but somehow it also felt good. Mixed in with the pleasure of cumming, it was somehow just added in there. And even if I had wanted to, I was unable to protest, lost on the peak, slowly finding my way back down.

As my tremors subsided and I stopped shooting cum into my sisters mouth, her finger slowly slid out of me. As it slid out, it felt more strange to not have it there, than it did just before when she was having her way with it.

She climbed over me, and leaned down, kissing my lips. A few fingers on my chin, a slight tug, and I opened my mouth for her.

And before I realized what she was doing, she let all of my cum slide into my open mouth, making sure to slide all of it in there with her tongue, kissing me deeply for a few seconds, as the taste of salty, slightly bitter cum, spread in my mouth.

"Better swallow all of that, like a good girl!"

She gave me a stern look, and I dared not even think of disobeying.

With a few audible gulps, I had swallowed the whole mess, the sensation of the thick goo sliding down my throat being a very new one.

I could feel a little cum slide down my face, from where she had spilled a little.

Giving me an evil grin, my sister grabbed her phone and made sure to snap a few more photos of me, before catching the errant cum with a finger, and pushing it into my mouth.

"I said ALL of it, Henry."

She paused with a thoughtful look on her face, as I did as she asked.

"No, you cant be Henry anymore. Henry is a boys name, and you are clearly my sister. Honey. Yes. Your name will be Honey from now on."

With that, she left me on the bathroom floor. Stunned. My face sticky with her juices and my own, my legs way too wobbly for me to be able to get up anytime soon. Clearly she was not done with me, but also, I was no longer certain I wanted her to be.

12