All Comments on 'My Sister's Hot Ass'

by OnlyJustToKnowMe

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie1952about 4 years ago

Good start. I hope you plan to write a whole lot more of this story. They should have lots of sexy fun while they have the house to themselves.

lantern04lantern04about 4 years ago
Not bad.

A good start, but I hope there's more to it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellent Start.

Congratulations! This could be start of a great story.

You have a lot of potentially hot encounters to tell us about. If you do continue, you would do well not to use "stomach" when you mean "belly." And don't confuse the verbs lie and lay.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I'm more of a tit man myself

Does Kyla have some nice tits to go with her sweet ass?

linnearlinnearabout 4 years ago
Please Continue

I'm begging you to add more to this story, Jack and Kyla or maybe Jack and Anna

BilleyedBilleyedabout 4 years ago
Two weeks at home alone

Hey with 2 weeks alone with her, your not stopping with only one jackoff session on the first day are you? Finish the story...tell us about her walking around the house in her camisole and satin panties! Tell us how she asked you give her a back rub as she took the camisole off and lay on her tummy on the couch in just her satin panties, and as you straddled her to rub her your cock came out of your boxers and started to rub her panties. Tell us how she didn’t realize your cock is as big as that other dude she fucked!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

maybe he can find some video or pic evidence that his sister likes anal ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Jack n Kyla

More please. Dont leave us mid jerking. Finish the story. Need to know jack got to fuck kylas hpt ass. Maybe shot his cum down her throat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More entries

Please add more parts to this story, if not it's a total waste. Also a word of advice, never end a story without a sex scene unless you have another chapter ready to go.

roveroneroveroneover 1 year ago

Sheesh...Jack says it like that's a bad thing...

GraecaGraecaover 1 year ago

Wow butt bull incest

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

so since she fucked so many guys, she probably does have lots of STDs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Get a proofreader.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous