All Comments on 'My Sister's Hynotherapist'

by AuthorYouAreMine

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
zatanasloverzatanasloverover 2 years ago

Can't wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's a good start to hopefully a great story.

If I was a hypnotherapist the first person I'd hypnotize would be my ex-wife, then my sister. My ex-wife would be mentally trained to love every sex act imaginable, and pay me weekly to listen to her talk about all of it! And my sister would be taken back to the times we had sex regularly and she'd enjoy it so much that she never wanted it to end. I'd convince her that we should pick up where we left off so many years ago, after I got her pregnant twice and that we could be happy together. And both of our daughters would know the truth about who their real dad is.

sp9983sp9983over 2 years ago

I think you hypnotized yourself into thinking you were a writer.

AuthorYouAreMineAuthorYouAreMineover 2 years agoAuthor

@zatanaslover Glad you enjoyed my work. I will be posting chapter 2 sometime next week or the week after that. But, if you want to support my work and can't wait, you ca check out my profile for early access. I also do private commissions.

grayge37grayge37over 2 years ago

It was predicably dialog between brother and sister. Obviously there has to be a second entry. Hopefully your readers, including myself, will get to read about brother and sister getting together with some action.

Dream59Dream59over 2 years ago

There was no incest. Incest requires action, not thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like the story and I am checking back for the finish of it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

great story, to bad it it looks like another story with no ending..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Still no chapter 2, read as if the brother was hypnotized by someone too.

animal99animal99almost 2 years ago

Another story with no sex and no Happy ending!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I was such a great start to a story, to bad the author never came back with the next chapter…..

AndyfarquarAndyfarquar2 months ago

Abrupt and premature ending.... Could have been great

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAuthorYouAreMine@AuthorYouAreMine
I love writing taboo erotica, specifically mind control incest where the male is usually the controller/dominant and the female is usually the one being enslaved/submissive. My stories usually starts off slow because I prefer my characters to have proper backstory and clear m...