My Sister's Hynotherapist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister continued without a beat. "So, I am terrible at blowjobs, so I practise with Brad one time. And I..." She stopped.

"And?" I both wanted and didn't want to hear what she was about to say next.

She took a few beats before continuing. "And I knew I did horrible, but he said I did great and I knew he was lying."

Okay. Breathe, Aaron, breathe.

"And this made you feel bad?" I asked.

She nodded. "Very."

"How do you feel right now, Clara?"

"Bad."

"Okay, good." I took another beat to allow myself a long inhale. My sister and I have never talked about anything sexual, so this was difficult for me.

Confusing too, because I was still as hard as ever.

Why was I feeling like this? Why am I having these thoughts about my sister? Yes, she was an extremely attractive woman, but for fuck's sake, she was my baby sister.

"Capture this feeling," I told her. "Relish it. Play the memory over and over in your mind."

Clara began cringing as she did what I instructed.

"Okay, now, whenever you think about eating chocolate, you will feel this exact bad feeling you are feeling right now. Do you understand?"

It took a while for her to process that. Finally, she nodded.

"Yes."

I let out a sigh of relief. Finally, it was over. Whether that idea that I had implanted in her subconscious was going to work or not, only time would tell. Now I had to wake her up and my job was done.

Or should I wake her up? It was clear she was very deep in a trance. I could ask her anything and her willing and 'yes mode' subconscious will most likely tell me everything.

And do anything.

I could twist my words in a way to make her agree to perform acts on me she would never in a million years do. I could make her test her self proclaimed horrible blowjobs on me and--

Stop. I need to stop these disgusting thoughts right now.

I turned my attention back to my sister. Drool was coming down her chin, so I quickly cleaned her up before straightening myself in my seat.

"Now, I am going to count to ten. With each number I count, you are going to go up the stairs, coming back up to consciousness. And when you wake up, you will feel refreshed and wonderful. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

It felt like an hour when I finally reached one. In an instant, my sister opened her eyes and looked at me, then around the room.

"Oh," her voice was back to normal. "What happened?"

I crossed my legs, hoping to hide my amazingly still rock hard boner. "It's done. You did--you were great."

"It's done?" She asked, looking at me questionably. When she saw I was serious, she took a glance at her watch. "Oh, wow, it's already been half an hour! Man, what the hell?"

"Yeah."

Clara stood up and stretched, which I wish she hadn't done, because she was really pushing the boundaries on the buttons of her blouse. "I feel soooooooo good! What the heck did you do?"

I shrugged and stood up. "I just did what I normally do."

"So I'm cured?" She asked. "I won't be a maniac with chocolate anymore?"

I shook my head. "We will see. Results will defer from person to person. Some people are done and out in just one session. Some people take a few sessions. Just journal yourself with your thoughts on eating chocolate and update me if you notice any changes."

"Ok, sure." She stretched again. "Oh, wow, Aaron, I really feel great. Like a million--no, a billion bucks!"

"Yeah, some people respond well under hypnosis."

She raised a brow. "Did I do well? Wait, did I do or say anything dumb?"

I couldn't meet her eyes. "No, you did great."

"Okay. So, are we packing up and leaving now?"

When I nodded, her smile widened.

"Nice!" she said and almost skipped to the door. "Let's grab Japanese. My treat!"

She winked at me before disappearing and I just stood there for what felt like an eternity.

I needed to stay away from hypnotizing my sister ever again. I really hoped that she was one of the rare, one and done, type of patients, and judging by how responsive she was to hypnosis, it wouldn't surprise me if she was.

I had to break the news to her. I had to tell her whether the therapy had worked or not, she had to find a new hypnotherapist.

But she would question why. And how could I answer that dreaded question? I had to admit that for the first time in my professional life, I couldn't trust myself alone with a patient.

I couldn't trust myself with my own little sister.

So, no, I couldn't say that.

So, I kept my mouth shut and continued hypnotizing her.

Worst decision of my life.

12