Slave Management 101-3

Story Info
James and Emily join the mile high club.
6.7k words
4.71
10.7k
14

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/23/2024
Created 04/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 4

Hello, and thank you for taking time to read my story. This is a first effort so I hope you will be forgiving of the mistakes I am certain my work contains.

This is the third installment and I suspect you'll be lost as a goose in a hailstorm if you don't read the previous chapters.

I find that the story is much longer than I expected it to be, so I wound up breaking it into two "books" with a change in writing style between book one which is written in third person and book two which I have written in first person.

The entire story is set in an alternate reality where slavery has been re-instituted. I'd like to thank the people responsible for creating the foundation on which this story rests, Carl Bradford, Joe_Doe_Stories, MrSmith27, and Avicia. Although my story has a very different character than most of the other work I've read set in this universe, I've tried to stick closely to the basic concept envisioned by the original creators.

I'd also like to thank bad_hobbit for reading the first chapter and providing invaluable insight that kept this story from becoming a Mongolian cluster-fuck..I hope. :-)

Shall we begin?

******************************************************************************************

The next two weeks flew by. James was excited but nervous, Morgan was apprehensive about her baby boy being gone for a month, and Sam spent most of his time trying to reassure Morgan. Emily was oblivious, there was no need to notify a slave of their plans. She would figure it out as events unfolded.

Sam scheduled the jet, the pilots, and Dave. It was also his job to get James' Durango leased and delivered. Since Dave would collect James and Emily at the airfield, Sam had the truck delivered to Dave's facility. It should be waiting there for James when he arrived.

On the day of departure, James, Emily, and Morgan loaded up in Sam's Durango. He and Morgan both drove Citadels. Alabama law required all slaves to be transported in a kennel. The third row seating was caged off for a slave kennel so any slave being transported could ride belted in. Slaves weren't cheap, Sam and his family thought this type of kennel was a prudent investment in keeping their property from being damaged in an accident.

When the four of them arrived at Guntersville Municipal Airport, the Gulfstream G280 was fueled, crewed, prepped, and ready to leave. The only crew were the two pilots. Emily was expected to provide for James' needs in the aircraft just as she would on the estate. James' luggage was loaded in the cargo hold. There was no luggage for Emily, all she needed was her collar and the pair of flip flops that were the only things she wore.

Emily was visibly excited when James leashed her and led her towards the jet, she had been on a commercial flight exactly twice. She had flown to Fort Lauderdale for spring break two years ago. The trip was one of her fondest memories. But a corporate jet was a different matter entirely.

Wide eyed at the luxury of the jets interior, Emily followed James to the slave kennel at the rear of the passenger compartment. James instructed her to be seated and belt herself in, just like in the truck. The kennel would remain closed and locked until the jet was at cruising altitude. After that Emily could be released to serve her Lord and the pilots as needed.

Sam and Morgan boarded the jet long enough to say their goodbyes.

Morgan hugged her only son tightly, then held him at arms length, looking into his eyes, "You take care of yourself, son. Have a good time and learn everything you can. Make sure Emily pays attention and does exactly what you tell her."

"I will Mom, don't you worry."

"I'm not worried. Well maybe a little, but that's my job. I'm your mother and I'll still worry about you when you're 60 years old. So you may as well learn to live with it." Morgan grinned at her son with glassy eyes.

"I love you too Mom." James replied sincerely.

"Do have everything you need? I didn't get a chance to check your bags before they were loaded in the truck."

"Morgan, I'm sure our son is perfectly capable of packing his own clothes." Sam tried to distract his hovering wife.

"Oooohhhhh? You think so? I still have to check your luggage and yet you manage to get away without something you need every time we go anywhere, don' t you? You leave your underwear, your razor, your deodorant, your wallet! You even left your phone the last time we went to St John."

The intercom crackled to life, "We're ready to taxi, will all three of you be traveling with us?"

Sam replied, "No, Morgan and I are just leaving."

"Morgan, the pilot is ready to go, we have to get off the plane now."

"Okay Sam. James, sweetie, don't forget sunscreen when you go out to the beach, the sun down there is brutal. And wear a hat or your ears will blister. That's very painful."

"Morgan, we have to go." Sam reminded her.

"I know I'm almost done Sam. Now James, make you sure you eat right, you can't survive a month on burgers, pizza, and beer."

"Yes ma'am."

"And get plenty of rest, if you stay up all night every night you won't learn anything, and you'll make Dave angry if you aren't paying attention."

"I'll get plenty of rest, mom, I promise."

"Ma'am, we won't make Miami on time if we don't begin our taxi."

Sam took Morgan by the elbow. James pulled her into a quick but tight hug, kissing her on the cheek. "I love you Mom, and I'll be back safe and sound before you know it. I swear!" Morgan looked at James obviously distraught, Sam gently turning her towards the ladder so they could deplane. "You better be" Morgan almost whispered as Sam led her down the aisle.

Morgan stopped one last time on the top step of the ladder, "James don't you dare go down there and make me a grandmother, I am way to young to be anybodies grandma!"

"Yes mother, I'll be careful." James said while Sam pulled Morgan down the ladder. As the hatch was closing he heard his mother shouting, "I'm serious young man, if you come home a father I'll never forgive you!"

Grinning hugely, feeling almost overwhelmed with his mother's love, James shook his head and picked a seat for take-off.

Morgan and Sam watched the jet leave, banking to a southerly heading without incident. Morgan continued to watch the sky long after the jet was out of sight. Sam eventually took Morgan's hand and gently led her back to the truck, helped her to her seat and put her seat-belt in place.

James was gone for an entire month. Until now, the longest Morgan had been separated from her son was a few days. She knew James was rapidly growing into an intelligent and responsible young man that could be trusted to take care of himself. But, she was going to miss him terribly. Morgan stubbornly refused to cry all the way home... just barely.

*******************

James had been on the G280 many times. It was the jet the family typically used for vacation travel. He had flown all over the western hemisphere in this jet and always enjoyed the flight. Unlike Emily, James had never experienced commercial air travel and hoped he never would.

James connected his phone to the onboard WiFi and started going through his social media. Otherwise he relaxed in his seat until they reached cruising altitude so he could get take off his seat belt and release Emily. Dad was right, James was going to finally join the mile high club on the way to Miami, several times. James smiled and felt his cock start to swell. This was going to be the best flight ever.

Surprisingly, sex was the last thing on Emily's always horny mind at present. She was experiencing the thrill of take-off in a business jet. There were no windows in the kennel, but Emily was seated in the forward facing seat so she could see out the windows across from and slightly forward of her position through the ornate kennel divider. Strain as she might, Emily couldn't see much other than the wing and a few buildings as they taxied. Once in the air all she could see was sky. She was so excited. Emily really hoped her Lord would let her out to serve so she might get a peek out the windows to see the ground so far below. James paid no attention as he posted about the trip online.

The pilot announced they were at cruising altitude. Emily watched closely as Her Lord removed his seat belt, stood and stretched. She saw him turn to face aft, watching with an excited and hopeful look in her eyes.

But Her Lord faced forward and went to the cockpit to make small talk with the pilots for a while. Emily was disappointed Her Lord hadn't released her but was still hopeful he would do so when he finished whatever he was doing at the door to the cockpit.

Finally Emily saw Her Lord stand up straight reverse his path again and walk aft, studiously ignoring her. Emily couldn't help squirming in her seat as she continued watching him like a puppy impatiently awaiting a treat. Her Lord walked by her without a glance and entered the head. Emily couldn't fathom what Her Lord was doing in there for so long. Even when she was free, she didn't take that long in the restroom. It seemed to Emily that Her Lord had been in there for hours.

Her Lord eventually came out and walked by Emily again as though he had forgotten she was there. Emily was so desperate she nearly called out to him and begged to be let out. As Her Lord passed the end of the kennel, he suddenly stopped and turned slowly around to look directly at Emily for the first time since he had kenneled her before they taxied. Emily's heart raced with excitement. Her Lord had finally remembered her. Emily struggled to sit still and keep a relaxed, calm expression on her face, but she could see from the smile James was almost suppressing that she was incapable of hiding her hopefulness.

Her Lord asked, "Do you need to use the facilities?" Without thinking Emily answered "No, My Lord. Thank you for you thoughtfulness". Her Lord turned to go back to his seat. Emily involuntarily whimpered briefly in frustration before she could stifle it.

Her Lord stopped again, turned to face her with a calm expression on his face. He walked to the kennel door, unlocked and opened it, latching it all the way open. Emily quickly assumed the perfect sitting posture as she had been taught, tilted her head down demurely as she looked up at Her Lord through loose strands of hair she had intentionally let fall in front of her face. It was a pleading look with puppy dog eyes she had perfected on her father and used successfully on her boyfriends many times. It almost never failed. Emily asked seductively, "May I serve you my Lord?".

Emily was flushed and breathing heavily as if she were on the verge of an orgasm. Her Lord's smile finally shown through on his face. Once Her Lord released the seat belt, Emily immediately moved into the passageway and knelt at his feet in her most submissive manner and again asked, "How may I serve My Lord?"

Her Lord pointed towards the rear of the aircraft and said, "There is a small service area in the back. You'll find a refrigerator there. There will be Mountain Dew in it. Bring me one on ice in an insulated cup with a lid and a metal straw. There is also bottled water if you're thirsty."

"Yes my Lord. Immediately." Emily rose, spun, and dashed to the rear. She had seen her Lords smile and felt pretty sure he had been teasing her by taking his time with her release. She had to laugh at herself. Regardless, she would do her best to ensure her Lord's comfort so he would allow her to be out during the rest of the flight.

Emily quickly returned with Her Lord's drink. She knelt at his feet bowed her head and lifted a small tray with the Mountain Dew just as he ordered along with a few napkins and an assortment of snackie items she'd also found in the service area. "As My lord commanded."

"Put them on the table here next to me." Her Lord instructed. Emily carefully rose and set the tray on a small table James was seated adjacent to. After Emily released the tray but before she assumed her Nadu beside her Lord, she was mesmerized by the spectacular view out the window in front of her. She forgot everything, as she stood motionless gazing out at the distant landscape rolling by beneath them.

After a minute or so James wondered why Emily was still standing. He looked up at Emily's face and saw that she was staring out the window with an expression that could only be described as reverent. James watched her with the amused smile one would show a young child discovering something new, noting Emily's heavy breathing and excited flush.

Emily was so enthralled James suspected if he were to reach out and caress her thigh, she would leap away from him and squeal in fright. While James knew that had the potential to be hilarious, he decided to wait and see just how long she would stand there.

James was enjoying the view himself as he thought Emily was more beautiful than he had ever seen her as she stood wearing that face of innocence and wonder. Nothing other than that window and the view it contained existed for Emily right now.

A few minutes passed before Emily realized where she was and what she was supposed to be doing. She quickly glanced at James seeing his indulgent smile as she hit her knees and assumed her proper position at her Lords feet. Smiling mischievously, James fished a large ice cube from his glass as Emily watched looking up through her misplaced hair.

Her Lord commanded, "Take this piece of ice, put it as deep in your pussy as you can and hold it there until it melts completely." Emily did as she was told without hesitation. She had learned that lesson early on. Masters had no patience once they'd given instructions. She felt James' eyes upon her as she knelt there in front of him with two fingers deep inside herself as she held the ice cube in place and struggled to remain still without squirming. The ice began to burn uncomfortably before it melted completely.

Emily removed her fingers from her pussy and placed her hand on her thigh, palm up as she'd been taught shortly after she'd been enslaved. Her Lord spoke to her, "Consider yourself punished. Going forward keep your wits about you. Not doing so can be dangerous."

"Yes my Lord. I am deeply sorry for my inattentiveness, I've just never seen the world from the window of a small airplane"

"You've never flown before?"

"I have my Lord. I flew commercially to and from Fort Lauderdale a couple of years ago. But both of those flights were at night. That was the only time I've flown before now and it was a very different experience from this. May I ask our destination My Lord"

James, still feeling playful, thought about teasing her and saying they were going to Northern Alaska. Knowing she had no clothing or coat with her, that should get an interesting reaction, but he decided against it.

He hadn't spent much time with Emily before now. Their previous interactions consisted mostly of Emily begging James to fuck her and announcing every one of her orgasms to all of northern Alabama. Yep, Emily was a lot of fun. He wondered if he'd have to muffle her in the confines of the aircraft.

James was enjoying her conversation and decided to give her a straight answer. "We're on our way to Miami, Florida. We'll spend a month in slave training with a family friend who is a professional trainer. He has a reputation for producing gracefully elegant slaves."

Suddenly Emily was worried "My Lord, do I displease you in any way? I do my best to always meet your expectations"

"No Emily, I'm not unhappy with your performance so far. I'm actually pretty happy with how well you have adapted to your new reality and integrated yourself with the other staff."

Emily was relieved by her Lord's words. She was also feeling a bit special. The only slaves she had ever seen Her Lord have an actual conversation with were Barbara or Jane. It was common knowledge that Her Lord had a special relationship with Barbara and that Barbara was head over heels for Her Lord. Jane had been with the family since before Her Lord was born and was a second mother to him.

Now here Emily was in a luxurious jet on her way to Miami and having a relatively normal conversation with Her Lord. Was she also special to Her Lord? Well, another lesson she had learned since her enslavement was that there was much she would never know, so it was best to take things as they come. She decided to just enjoy this special time with Her Lord, without any expectations on his thoughts or her future. In a very short time she was understanding Barbara's feelings for Her Lord. She felt a touch of jealously towards her friend.

"You're going because you're new to the collar, inexperienced, and are showing some potential. You have most of the skills and knowledge you need, but there is always room for...shall we say polishing. Dave will teach you how to better maintain your posture, smooth transitions from one posture to another, and more."

"My Lord, Who is Dave?"

"Dave owns the training facility and does most of the training himself. He looks very intimidating and he can be very intimidating if the need arises. But underneath he is a funny, smart man. If you're doing your best to follow his instructions, he'll see it and reward your effort."

Another worrying question popped into Emily's head. Ordinarily she would have never dared to ask this, but Her Lord seemed to be very approachable right now and she was becoming more than a little concerned. "My Lord, are you preparing me for sale?" Were they planning to give her a little training and then sell her for a profit.

"No, nothing like that Emily, I suppose you haven't been with us long enough to know we don't sell slaves. We've only ever sold one, and it was a kindness to him considering what he did. No you may not ask, its old news and none of your business."

"Yes My Lord." Emily thought her next question must have been pretty obvious to Her Lord. When Emily got back she'd ask Barbara what the unknown slave had done. Barbara'd probably know and maybe she'd share.

Emily had been told often enough that she asked to many questions about things that really didn't concern her. She decided perhaps she should quit while she was ahead. Her lord had been very indulgent with her over the last several minutes. It was a gift she didn't want to sully by pushing Her Lord to far and angering him. If she did well, perhaps he would talk with her again sometime.

James went back to his phone and they both sat quietly, Emily enjoying Her Lord's proximity as she knelt next to his seat and awaited instruction. Left to her own thoughts, she began looking out the windows at the other side of the jet.

Emily began to recall the beautiful overview she had of the rolling terrain below them and wished she could look again, but she'd not dare to ask Her Lord for that privilege. The Ice cube was not the worst punishment she'd ever endured by far, but she had no wish to repeat it, just the same. A quick slap or two from the riding crop would ave been preferable. It seemed to take that damned ice cube an hour to melt. The inside of her pussy still seemed to hold the sensation of the ice burning as it slowly melted. She needed a nice, big, hot dick to warm her back up.

CHAPTER 5

Emily had often been accused of being too infatuated with her own pussy. She was a young woman, why shouldn't she be horny and enjoy sex. It was perfectly natural and it felt amazing. She had never experienced anything close to as good as a typical orgasm. And a strong, hard orgasm was absolutely out of this world. They could leave her almost comatose.

Emily didn't know how, but that damned ice cube had led to her getting incredibly horny and wet. She could smell her own arousal, and if Her Lord couldn't smell her, he soon would.

12