Slave Management 101-3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now consumed with the need for a good fucking, it occurred to her that if she were to mount Her Lord in his chair, facing him, she could probably look out a window over his shoulder while riding him like a barrel racer. Wouldn't it be amazing to cum to the view out the window, pounding herself on Her Lords hard cock over and over again?

Oh shit, Emily could feel herself dripping. She looked up at Her Lord out of the corner of her eye. Emily saw that Her Lord had just focused his attention back on to her. She gave Her Lord a smoldering look and in her most seductive voice asked "May I please My Lord? Perhaps My Lord would like to induct his horny, dripping slut into the mile high club?"

With a knowing smile James replied, "I am getting a little bored, so if you feel the need, I'm willing to allow it."

Emily's heart rate nearly doubled as she started to feel the need for additional oxygen. On her knees, Emily scooted into position between Her Lord's legs. She looked into Her Lords eyes as she started to open his pants. She thought to herself "Hold on to your socks My Lord, I'm gonna suck your balls out through the head of your dick and then ride you like the Pony Express!"

From her kneeling position, Emily was easily able to reach Her Lords belt and remove it. Then she unbuttoned his pants. Next she lowered the zipper. Emily reached into his now open pants, beneath his underwear, finding and removing his hard cock. It went straight into her mouth, her tongue pouncing on the glans causing her Lord to suck air into his lungs through his teeth.

Emily was quite pleased with his reaction. It was true that Her Lord was young and inexperienced so that everything was new and exciting. But when Emily pleased a man, she liked him to be highly pleased.

Her lord jumped, "Oww shit!"

Emily released his cock immediately. She had never caused a man pain during a blow job, not even her first one. She was distraught, "Oh My Lord, Have I hurt you. I am so sorry. What did I do? I won't do it again I swear."

"Stop, cam down, relax, breathe. You didn't hurt me. My damned zipper pinched my balls and it hurt like hell."

Apparently the pain subsided quickly, Her Lord smiled ruefully, chuckling at himself. Emily managed to avoid laughing out loud, but it was a near thing.

"May I help you remove your pants My Lord?"

Her lord lifted his ass off the seat so his pants could be slipped off, "I think that is an excellent idea."

Emily slipped them off quickly, getting his shoes and socks at the same time. She rose up on her knees and reached for the top button of his short sleeve oxford shirt, "This may get in the way My Lord. May I remove it?"

"May as well, it's coming off eventually, isn't it?"

"If My Lord desires it so."

Emily was as deep between his legs as she could get, her tight belly against his cock that had softened from the painful pinch. Her Lord's thighs pressed comfortably against her sides. As Emily began to unbutton his shirt, she made sure to wiggle a little bit, caressing Her Lord's cock against her body. The contact had the desired effect as he was fully erect again by the time Emily undid the last button and slipped his shirt off his shoulders.

Her Lord's responsiveness to her attention rapidly renewed Emily's confidence. She put one hand on each of his nipples, kissing his chest where his neck joined it. Emily slid her hands slowly down Her Lords torso, her mouth following her hands leaving a trail of kisses that detoured to each nipple.

Experience told Emily that not all men were sensitive to nipple play, but some really enjoyed it. It would seem that Her Lord was in the latter category. He moaned softly, gently cradling the back of her head when Emily tongued each nipple. She felt his cock twitch against her belly.

Feeling pleased with herself and Her Lords enjoyment of her ministrations, Emily continued kissing his chest and belly down until she reached his cock. He was completely erect by now, so Emily wasted no time getting his cock back in her mouth to renew her assault on his glans with her tongue.

Bobbing her head up and down quickly, Emily took his cock a little deeper with each dip of her head, until she swallowed the entire thing. With her nose pushed hard up against Her Lords pelvis, she swallowed twice, hearing him groan in pleasure. Emily lifted her head far enough to take two quick breathes before swallowing his entire length again, swallowed twice and came up again for two quick breaths. Emily repeated the pattern several times while rolling her clit between her thumb and forefinger.

Her Lord pushed his hips up every time she swallowed his cock. Working her clit furiously she felt what promised to be a nice orgasm building in her loins just as her lord shouted stop. Wrapping Emily's hair in his fingers, Her Lord gently but firmly pulled her head off his cock. Again Emily was frightened she had done something wrong, no one had ever stopped her in the middle of a blow job, especially when she was using the technique she had been.

Her Lord looked into her eyes, pulling her up to her feet by her hair. Apparently seeing the worry in Emily's eyes he said, "Oh my God that's incredible, but I'm not ready to cum yet. Get up here and sit in my lap."

"Oh Yes My Lord!" Understanding the intensity of the pleasure she had given Her Lord, Emily grinned proudly, climbing rapidly into his lap. Facing Her Lord, Emily spread her legs around his torso and draped her knees over the arms of the seat. Emily pulled him close and attacked his neck, jaw, and ears with her lips and tongue. Mindful of Her Lords words, she slid her sloppy wet labia up and down the bottom side of his blue steel shaft without taking his cock into herself. As badly as she wanted it, she would wait for her Lord to tell her when he was ready again.

Her Lord surprised her when he gently pushed her back just far enough to get her right nipple into his mouth, lashing it with his tongue. Emily could tell he was newly initiated into manhood and lacked technique. Her Lord couldn't seem to settle on a pattern he liked, circling her areola, nibbling her nipple, trying to suck her entire breast into his mouth with no discernible rhyme or reason. Be that as it may, it totally worked for her, feeling as though her clit was directly attached to her nipple.

Emily became more and more aroused and began to focus on sliding her clit up and down Her Lords hard shaft until she finally achieved a satisfying orgasm. It wasn't a big one, but it was a good enough to disrupt the fluid motion of her hips, causing her to tremble.

Her Lord watched her intently as she came. Seemingly driven to passion by her wanton display of sexuality while cumming on his lap, Her Lord lifted her so she could aim his cock at her entrance. As soon as he was lined up Her Lord released her hips, allowing her to engulf his cock all in one rapid drop that slammed her clit onto his pelvis. Emily nearly came again right then and there.

Remembering her earlier plan, Emily pressed her cheek to her Lords, opened her eyes and looked out the window seeing the green landscape far below. Having achieved this fantasy, Emily's arousal reached heights she had rarely, if ever, achieved before. Her hips went into overdrive, her Lord was gripping her waist tightly, matching her thrust for thrust, driving his cock into her just as enthusiastically, as she repeatedly impaled herself onto it. Her Lord's breathing became raged and erratic signaling his impending orgasm, then he drove up into her womb and began to pump a torrent of cum into her needy body.

The heat of Her Lords cum filling her pussy drove Emily to the very brink of her own orgasm. Even though Her Lord had all but stopped moving, his erection had not yet failed. Emily fucked him even faster chasing her own pleasure. Briefly she tore her eyes away from the window before her and the lush green landscape that had her hypnotized until now to glance at Her Lords face. His enthralled expression as he watched her desperation to achieve nirvana told Emily all she needed to know. His eyes told her to do what she needed to reach her release, so she continued her high speed pummeling of Her Lords cock. Smacking her clit hard against him every time their groins met.

In mere moments, Emily experienced an earth shattering orgasm while pounding her pussy on Her Lords cock and her clit on his pelvis as she gazed through the window at the changing landscape rolling by beneath them. It was the first time she had ever been able to keep her eyes open while cumming that hard. She planned on doing it several more times before they reached Miami. Considering Her Lord was still hard as rock inside her after nearly drowning her in his ejaculate. She didn't think he would mind at all.

The problem was, she could hardly move after that soul shattering orgasm. Her arms and legs were jelly and she was still experiencing aftershocks. So she did the only thing she could at the time. She fell against Her Lord, wrapped her arms around his neck and melted into him as she nuzzled her face as deep into the crook of his neck as she could. She thought to herself "Oh Lord, I think I love you." The thing is, Emily spoke it as well, even though she didn't mean to or even realize she had.

**********************

Emily was holding him as though she was afraid she would fall from James' lap. James wasn't to worried about Emily falling, his still hard cock should hold her in place he thought. James felt Emily's lips moving against his jaw just below his ear. Then he heard her speak. It was just a faint whisper, but Emily's mouth was so close to James' ear, he couldn't help but hear her words. James was certain she said "Oh Lord, I think I love you." James didn't know if Emily was referring to him as Lord like she always did, or just used the words to emphasize her statement. What he did know is that she was talking to him. In Emily's present nearly catatonic state, a woman didn't express her love for someone other than her present lover. If she loved someone else she wasn't thinking about him, or if she was, she would just keep her thoughts to herself.

James thought to himself "Holy shit, this is the last thing I need right now." James also knew that at times people made meaningless declarations of love during the heat of passion, or when recuperating from a particularly good coupling. James hoped that's what Emily had done. Hopefully Emily was just expressing her post orgasmic euphoria with mindless words she really didn't mean.

Regardless, Emily was a family slave in his care, but she was also a woman, who was apparently very happy and relaxed at the moment. James did what he felt was the right thing to do for Emily as a slave and a woman for whom he was responsible. James wrapped his arms around Emily's waist, pulled her closer, reveled in the feel of her soft warm body pressing against his and tried to ignore his cum running out of her, then down his cock to tickle his balls. Emily felt entirely too good to pull out of her, besides, once she regained some semblance of self awareness, James was going to fuck her senseless again.

Over the next few hours in the air, James took Emily in every imaginable position all over the jet. The two of them went at it in nearly every seat, counters in the service area, the floor, and now they were finishing up on the settee.

Emily felt she had swallowed a quart of cum and had another quart drip out of her. Emily had been well and truly fucked in the jet and felt as contented as a cat napping in a sunny window. She was laying on top of Her Lord, head on his chest, nearly asleep. She knew Her Lord was going to make her get up and clean the messes they had left all over the cabin soon. But right now he was allowing her to luxuriate in his feel and smell, and she was being as still as possible so as not to disturb him.

All good things must come to an end. Emily rose, went to the head where she wet a washcloth with warm water, returned and used it to clean their combined fluids from Her Lord. She then helped him dress, brought him a fresh Mountain Dew and made sure Her Lord was comfortable. She requested to use the head to clean herself so she wouldn't accidentally let anything else drip out of her while she cleaned the cabin. Her Lord generously allowed it, so she freshened up quickly and then made short work of returning the cabin to the spotless condition it had been in when they boarded.

When Emily finished she knelt beside Her Lord awaiting further instruction. He was engrossed in his phone and didn't acknowledge her presence. Emily began to replay the last couple of hours in her mind. Despite her lowly position as a household sex slave, she felt content.

For the first time since she graduated from high school, she had not a worry in the world. All that was expected from her was obedience and respect. That was a simple thing to give to her owner and his family. All her needs were provided for. She was well fed, had a clean place to live that was dry, cool in the summer, and warm in the winter.

Emily had been terrified when she was enslaved. Her induction had been traumatic, which was expected, but no amount of mental preparation could have fully prepared her for the reality. When Emily's student loans had been accelerated and she had no way to pay them, the bank immediately repossessed her.

Emily had been stripped in the bank, collared, leashed and led into the lobby to await transport to the auction barn. She had been so humiliated kneeling there, completely exposed to everyone who wandered through the building. It seemed everyone who saw her needed to pinch, poke, pull, and/or penetrate her while she had to remain as still as her sobs would allow and just suffer through it.

Emily was actually relieved when the slave wrangler collected her and led her to the van where she was locked into a kennel in the back. She had about an hours reprieve there in the kennel. Shortly after she arrived at the sale barn and was led into the intake area, she realized her nightmare had not yet begun. She would have traded anything to be back in the bank lobby, naked and exposed to everyone's groping hands.

Her time being processed and eventually auctioned off nearly broke her mind. She was more petrified then ever when the gavel fell and she was drug off the platform as the property of she knew not who. She had since realized her life could still get so much worse and she wished for death. She might have killed herself had she not been bound and helpless.

Her mind shut down and she remembered nothing from the time she came off the sale platform and when she crawled out of the van onto the thick green St Augustine lawn of the estate. It looked like heaven with the beautiful mansion, the swimming pool, the horses grazing peacefully in their pasture. She was certain this apparent paradise concealed unimaginable horrors and she collapsed onto the lush, manicured lawn sobbing uncontrollably yet again.

As she knelt there in the jet, on the verge of tears, remembering that awful time, she felt Her Lord absentmindedly reach over to play with her hair and stroke her head. It was something Emily had seen Her Lord do with others, usually Barbara. He seemed to do it almost as though he were satisfying a fidget. Emily had seen no evidence Her Lord was showing affection to the slaves he petted like this, she wasn't certain Her Lord even realized what his hand was doing.

Emily didn't care why Her Lord was petting her, she felt as loved and cared for as she never had before. Her head knew this young man who was in control of every aspect of her life did not love her. Her Lord probably didn't even care for her beyond protecting his property as he would the horses he and Barbara spent so much time pampering. Her Lord also spent long minutes gently stroking his big gray mare. But it didn't stop her heart from feeling loved. Emily would have been content to sit there with Her Lord's hand caressing her for days. All thoughts of her past trauma fled her mind as she delighted in Her Lord's touch.

Her Lord sat playing with Emily's hair for probably no more than a half hour. To Emily it seemed to be mere seconds before the pilot announced they were on final approach into the Miami airfield. All passengers were to be seated and buckled in. Emily looked up at Her Lord with pleading eyes as he rose and led her back to the kennel. She had no desire to leave his side.

Her Lord looked down into her eyes and showed Emily an almost apologetic smile as he commanded her to stand. Emily rose to her feet without hesitation and followed Her Lord obediently to the kennel where she was seated and belted in behind the locked door.

Emily watched Her Lord longingly as he returned to his seat and buckled himself in. But she basked in the knowledge that they would be on the ground shortly where she would be once again at his side, for a whole month! In Miami, Florida no less! Emily realized she wouldn't have to share Her Lord with any of the estate staff for the entire time they were there. Emily smiled at Her Lord's back lustfully as she determined she would return Her Lord to the estate in a month completely worn out and fully satiated.

12