Slave Management 101-5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disappointment heavy in her voice, Emily replied, "Yes My Lord".

CHAPTER 10

When the elevator reached the first floor and the door opened it was almost 0730. The smell of fresh bacon hit James and his mouth began to water. The pretty redhead behind the counter greeted James and pointed him towards the conference room. Her name tag identified her as Dany. She informed him that breakfast was being served in the conference room.

A thirty something man in jeans and a polo shirt came through the front door leading a young slave. She was a pretty brunette about 63 inches tall with a cute figure but nothing particularly stood out about her. She was wearing a confident, cocky look on her face. James heard Dany directing this new student to the same conference room.

As James lead Emily to go find breakfast he was appraising the newcomer's slave when she apparently noticed Emily for the first time. Suddenly the slave seemed to deflate and her face quickly fell from cocky to self-conscience. The newcomer didn't see James' gloat.

Emily was oblivious the reactions she elicited from the newcomer and his slave. She was focused on maintaining her position. Emily felt like James was showing her off to the rest of the attendees so she was trying really hard to pay attention to her surroundings and keep her posture just right to make James proud of her.

Emily had several boyfriends before she came to the estate and she'd never felt any of them were particularly proud of her. None of them had ever made Emily feel like she was an object of desire to be paraded in front of others. Emily was really enjoying the feeling that James was all but shouting to everyone in the room "Look what I have!" Unconsciously Emily fell into a runway walk that highlighted her toned ass, and she mimicked the breast forward posture Yuki had proudly displayed in the restaurant.

Emily was a beautiful girl, but she couldn't see it in herself. Now the way James was acting like he had something special following him around, she began to feel attractive and desired, if not beautiful, for the first time in her life. Emily thrilled in the feeling.

There were probably six owners with their slaves already seated and eating when James and Emily entered the conference room. Mary, one of the slaves who met them when James and Emily arrived yesterday, greeted them enthusiastically at the door.

"Good morning, Master."

"Good morning, Mary."

"Master Dave told me to show you to a table when you arrived."

"Lead on Mary"

James and Emily followed Mary's nude form to a table in the center of the room near the podium at the front. The table was round with two chairs, it would have comfortably seated four, but the other possible seating locations were left without a chair to give the slaves a place to kneel next their owners.

Mary pulled out James' chair and slid it back under him when he sat as Emily knelt on the floor to his left. Mary told James, "We have a breakfast buffet set up along the side wall Master. You can serve yourself, or tell me what you want and I'll prepare a plate for you and bring it to your table."

"I'll get my own plate, Mary. Should I feed Emily from the buffet?"

"No Master. Once you have your breakfast and have begun eating, one of us will bring a breakfast tray out for Emily. It consists of three hard boiled eggs and two slices of toast and a cup of cheddar cheese cubes. All the slaves, including us, get the same breakfast."

"Okay Mary, I'll handle it from here."

Understanding she had been dismissed, Mary said, "Yes Master, I'll bring Emily's breakfast as soon as you get settled." She smiled, turned gracefully and glided back to the open conference room door where a black haired, nude East Indian slave was already waiting for the next student to arrive.

James attached Emily's leash to the D-ring screwed to the bottom of the table, more a formality than anything else, then stood and looked around the room to orient himself. "I'll be back shortly, Emily."

"Yes, My Lord" Emily smiled sweetly.

James saw two people at the buffet and a couple of house slaves bringing breakfast trays to the student's slaves.

The buffet held a decent assortment of standard breakfast items. James put a big spoonful of eggs on his plate, 2 sausage links, 4 slices of bacon, and a small bowl of grits topped with butter and shredded cheese. James then returned to the table, sat back down and began to eat.

True to her word, Mary returned with breakfast for Emily immediately. Mary knelt in front of James, lifted the tray of food above her head. "Master, I've brought breakfast for your slave, if you deem it appropriate."

James looked down at Mary's nudity and thought what a sexy little thing she was. Mary began to worry she'd done something wrong as she waited for James to respond. Finally James smiled mischievously and said, "Well it's about time, if you took any longer I'd have made you go back and get lunch. Give it to her before she starves to death."

Hurriedly Mary gave the tray to Emily who was grinning at Mary's discomfort. Mary looked up at James to beg his forgiveness for taking so long. She saw James struggling to hide a big grin and realized he was teasing her. Mary relaxed and responded to James accusation, "I beg your forgiveness Master, I have no excuse for my actions, I am prepared for whatever punishment you deem appropriate."

"Yes, you do deserve punishment. Close your eyes"

Mary did so.

"Open your mouth."

Mary did so.

"I want you to chew this and swallow it." James took a slice of bacon from his plate, broke it in half and put both halves in Mary's mouth at the same time. "Eat it, now"

Mary began to bite down uncertain of what she had in her mouth. With the first bite, Mary immediately recognized it as bacon. It had been so long since she had a slice of bacon, she must have chewed on it for ten minutes. Ohh, it was so good.

Mary finally swallowed, James told her, "Open your eyes."

Mary looked up at James, and said "Again I offer my most humble apology for my transgression, I swear to you that I will not repeat it."

"Very well, consider yourself punished and return to your duties." Then he winked at her. James had always thought the formal, archaic language used in these situations was a bit ridiculous. But it was customary and expected. So he only used it when he felt obliged to do so.

"Yes Master." Mary spread her knees much further apart than was correct in a kneel, opening her labia as widely as she could. Then Mary stood slowly, and provocatively with her breasts thrust forward and her legs wide open. James enjoyed the show as she brought her feet back together, spun gracefully on her toes and strutted back to the open conference room door. Mary's ass swung lewdly from side to side. Had she not been a slave, Mary would have turned her head to be sure James was watching her walk away. But that wouldn't be appropriate now.

James heard Emily trying unsuccessfully to stifle a chuckle. She looked at James with twinkling eyes. Apparently she found the whole thing quite funny. James didn't know if Emily was laughing at him, Mary, or both of them. But, he really didn't care, she was so cute when she laughed.

James looked around the room and saw that everyone had turned their attention back to their food. He picked up another piece of bacon, broke it in half and held it down in front of Emily's face. Emily looked up at James and opened her mouth, her eyes smiling as James fed the bacon to her surreptitiously. It had only been a couple of months since Emily had tasted bacon, so she didn't enjoy it quite as much as Mary had, but it was still a wonderful treat!

James and Emily returned to their breakfasts, they only had about ten minutes to finish before class was scheduled to start.

***************************************

Dave had been in his office watching the conference room through the security cameras. He saw James feed the bacon to Mary and Emily. Dave laughed, shook his head and mumbled to himself, "What am I going to do with that boy?" Dave couldn't be angry with James, he could remember doing shit like that when he was eighteen. It was all part of the learning curve.

Just before 0800 Dave left his office and made his way to the conference room to begin the day. Dany smiled brightly and greeted Dave with a bubbly Good morning. There was a lean muscular man seated in his lobby. The blond haired surfer dude said "Mornin' Dave" as he got up and followed Dave into the conference room.

Dave looked at the man and said, "What are you doing out here, Mike? You didn't want breakfast?"

Mike replied, "No, but thanks. What you usually serve your students is to heavy before a good workout. I had yogurt before I left the house this morning."

"Roger that." Dave continued into the conference room and walked straight to the podium, greeting several people he passed by on the way. Mike stood in the back of the room, obviously waiting for something.

Mary, Linda, and the other two house slaves made quick work of cleaning up the breakfast dishes and covering the food in the buffet. The buffet would be removed in a couple of hours when everyone moved into the training room.

Dave stood in front of the podium and surveyed his students. A couple of them he knew, but most of them he didn't know at all. When he spotted James he stopped, caught his eye and gave James an I know what you did smile. James returned a sheepish grin and Emily looked as though she had been caught with her hand in the cookie jar. Dave just laughed under his breath.

All of his students were male, and all the slaves were female in this class. This wasn't uncommon, probably half his classes were of this composition. He only saw a few female slave handlers a year. Women generally weren't interested in slave ownership unless they were quite wealthy and owned a slave as a status symbol. Some of the women he taught were sent by their employer because slave handling was part of their job.

Male slaves were even more scarce in his classes. There were as many male slaves as there were female slaves, but nearly all of the males were used as unpaid workers in labor intensive industries. Those men were typically managed by tough men, with tough rules and harsh discipline. Dave trained mostly household slaves, public facing slaves like strippers, and the occasional enslaved white collar worker.

Everyone of the students Dave could see were wearing soft soled shoes as required to protect his expensive maple flooring in the training room. The slaves were either wearing flip flops or were already barefoot. Slaves were sometimes allowed to wear flip flops if they were expected to walk on asphalt or concrete. Otherwise they only wore a collar. Everyone of the slaves would be barefoot when they entered the training room.

"Good morning and welcome everyone. My name is Dave and I'll be your instructor for this training. Let me discuss a little about our daily schedule first thing. We'll spend the first two hours each morning in this room discussing slave law, nutrition, etiquette, slave care, and many other topics."

Dave spoke with authority from many years of experience. "While we have classroom time, your slaves will go through physical conditioning for 90 minutes, then they'll shower and be waiting for you at 10 each morning. This gentleman standing in the back, looking pretty, is Mike. He's a personal trainer who specializes in calisthenic fitness. He'll be working your slaves while we're in here."

Dave was watching all the faces in the room. Most of the slaves looked to be in good condition. There was the usual mix of emotions on their faces ranging from excited to pure dread. The students faces were mostly neutral. Some showed curiosity, some showed surprise.

There was one nerdy looking young man who seemed apprehensive. His slave had a contemptuous look on her face. Those two were going to need a lot of help, if they could be helped at all. It looked to Dave like the naked brunette woman in the collar was actually the one in charge. This class really wasn't designed to deal with this type of situation, but Dave wasn't going to turn the young man away. He'd do all he could in the time they had together.

Dave continued, "So, I want you gentlemen to release your leashes and send your slaves with Mike. He'll lead them into the training room and get them working. Mike will not use your slaves sexually, he is here just to get them in shape and loosened up for the yoga instruction you'll be giving them later."

"However, Mike will discipline your slaves as necessary. So You may find a riding crop welt or two if your slave is...shall we say reluctant?"

All heads turned toward Mike who had produced a good quality riding crop from somewhere that he was now holding over his head.

Dave saw little miss contemptuous watching Mike lustfully. Well, at least she should make it into the training room without too much opposition. Dave was interested to see if she'd have a crop mark when they rejoined the slaves in a couple of hours. This slave might have to learn the hard way that her charms would get her nowhere with Mike. He practically had women chasing him down the street. Dave paid Mike well, and he thought of Mike as a friend. Mike wasn't going to risk this gig over a short, cute slave who seemed to have been born with a petulant mouth.

Dave spoke, "Alright gentlemen, let's get those leashes off, we don't have all day." He saw his students hurriedly removing leashes and sending their slaves towards Mike at the back of the room. Several being hurried along with a light slap on the ass and more than a few giggles. Little miss contemptuous was the first one to the back, devouring Mike with her eyes. Mike was pointedly ignoring her.

Dave looked at James, seeing that Emily was off her leash but still standing in front of him looking worried. James was speaking to her softly with a reassuring look on his face. Then he saw Emily visibly relax, her complete faith in James showing on her face. Then Emily turned and hurried toward Mike.

Mike put the naked slaves in a loose line and began to herd all 15 of them towards the training room. Many of them had obviously been instructed to have themselves looking their best, although none of them quite measured up to Emily. A couple were close, but that was as good as it got. Dave had noticed several envious glances thrown towards James and Emily.

All that beautification would be for naught. Mike would have them all drenched in sweat in short order. Then they would be put in the shower to be as fresh as possible when their masters came in to join them.

Dave cleared his throat to get everyone's attention. "Alright gentlemen, now that the slaves are out of our way, let's get to work."

"Our mornings will begin like this everyday. Your slaves will go through an intense workout first thing in the morning. Then they'll be showered so they're fresh and ready when we move into the training room."

Dave scanned the room looking for any sign of a question in his student's body language. Everyone seemed to be keeping up, so he continued.

"We'll take a 90 minute lunch around noon. The slaves will all be kenneled and fed lunch here while everyone else is out. We don't serve lunch for the students. There are lots of restaurants nearby so you shouldn't have to go far."

"I expect all of you to be on time each morning and when you return from lunch. If you don't think you can do that, let me know and I'll issue you a refund. You are here to learn how to manage an enslaved human being who is totally dependent on you for absolutely everything. Owning another human being is a huge responsibility, and I am here to teach you responsible slave ownership as well as teach your slave how to serve you."

Dave continued to scan the room, meeting the eyes of each student. He wasn't trying to intimidate, he just wanted to be sure they were listening and hopefully absorbing what he had to say.

"This is serious business gentlemen and I expect you to take it seriously."

Dave just scanned the room for a few moments letting his words sink in, then he suddenly smiled, "Ok, enough of that let's get on with the fun part! Today we're going to discuss slave law." Dave was glad nobody groaned out loud, but he was certain there were some who wanted to.

*************************************************

When 10:00 rolled around, Dave was coming to the end of his summary on the information he'd been covering all morning. He finished at about 5 minutes after the hour, sent everyone on a short break and told them to meet in the training room at 10:15.

When Dave entered the training room, Mike was watching the last few slaves dry themselves. The house slaves Mary, Linda, Erlaynve, and Asin, were gathering wet towels and drying water off the floor where it had escaped from the open showers. Mike heard the door, turned to look at Dave and said, "Sorry Dave, we're running a bit behind this morning, but we had a late start and I wanted everyone to go through the full course."

"No problem Mike, we're running behind a little bit as well. We'll get started at 10:15. Any of the slaves give you any problems?"

"No, not really. A couple of them had difficulty keeping up the pace and got a little whiney, but I got 'em on the right track soon enough. I doubt I'll have any more issues. There always seems to be a couple who want to see how far they can push." Mike said with a grin.

"So what about Winter, the petulant one?"

"Once she figured out I wasn't going to fall all over her naked ass she pouted a bit, but that's about it. She didn't have any trouble keeping up. She's in decent shape."

Dave, sounding a little surprised, told Mike, "I thought she would be the one to end up with red crop stripes across her ass!" Both men laughed out loud. Dave then asked, "How was Emily?"

"She was the best of the bunch, hardly broke a sweat. She's very compliant, and eager to please. She immediately understood exactly what I was teaching. While she was waiting to shower I asked about her fitness level and she told me one of the other slaves where she lives gets them all up at 0400 and works them hard for 90 minutes 6 days a week. She said she had been worried about keeping herself in shape while she's away. Said she didn't want to disappoint her owners. She called them her Lord and Lady, which I thought was kind of odd."

"Yeah, that is unusual. The family are good friends of mine. I actually helped them settle on that term for their slaves. Right after I got out of the Navy, I spent several months living on their property and training their slaves in exchange for my room and board. They're great people."

"Anyway, neither Sam or Morgan, Emily's owners, were comfortable with the titles Master and Mistress. They live in Huntsville, Alabama and Master has some unpleasant historical connotations so they wanted something different that still let the slaves know they were slaves. We bounced around several different titles before we settled on Lord and Lady. I think several of their friends and family have adopted the title as well"

"That makes sense, it's really a pretty good idea, isn't it?" Mike responded.

The last of the slaves finished drying themselves and knelt in a line on the far side of the room where they'd be seen immediately when their masters entered. There was about 5 feet between each slave to provide room for their masters to stand next to them. That was Mike's doing, he knew from experience what Dave wanted.

Some of the students began to trickle in and congregated just inside the door chatting amongst themselves. The house slaves had cleaned up after the showers and returned to the conference room to get breakfast cleared away. They'd be back when they finished, to help demonstrate Dave's instructions.