Slave Management 101-5

Story Info
James starts training and meets Winter.
12.6k words
4.72
9.6k
14

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/23/2024
Created 04/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SLAVE MANAGEMENT 101

CHAPTER 9

James decided to order in Pizza for supper. His body felt little, if any, fatigue, but he was mentally and emotionally exhausted. The day had been a grand adventure, but it had also been really stressful at times and James just wanted to relax.

James had studied the pedestrians while looking out the window, and estimated that perhaps a quarter of them were leading naked slaves up and down the sidewalk. As usual, most of the slaves were female, maybe one in ten were male. Everything looked normal. No one on the street tried to touch or harass the slaves, although the females, and some of the males, received long appraising looks. Still, James just didn't want the hassle of managing Emily in a public environment, nor did he want to deal with kenneling her.

So James decided to order delivery and kick back with a movie for the rest of the evening. It would be a treat for Emily, there was no TV in the staff dorm.

James sat in a chair that allowed him to see the TV as well as the Atlantic through the window. Now clean, but with her hair still wet from the shower, Emily walked out of the bathroom and knelt before James, "How may I serve My Lord?"

"Go see if there is anything to drink in the fridge."

"Yes, My Lord." Emily rose gracefully and went to the fridge. Emily bent over with her legs slightly apart and looked in the fridge she'd opened. After a moment Emily stood and turned to face James, "There's water, Mountain Dew, Arizona Sweet Tea and Mackeson Triple Stout in here My Lord."

"Good, bring me a tea." James held out his cup for Emily to take.

"Yes My Lord" Emily took the cup from his hand and went into the bathroom to wash it.

It wasn't long before Emily returned to James carrying a clean cup full of ice tea with the lid and metal straw James had brought along with him. "Is there anything else I can do for My Lord?"

"No Emily, I'm good for now."

There was a knock at the door and someone called out "Room Service". James looked at the door curiously and thought "I didn't order room service", stood up and walked to the door. He opened the door to see the lovely naked Linda kneeling with a pizza box held above her head. "Your order, Master."

James took the box from her and asked, "Why are you bringing this up to my room?"

"Delivery people aren't allowed out of the lobby, Master. So we bring whatever you order to the room. That way you don't have to go down to get it. It's part of our service. May I provide some other service for you while I'm here, Master?" her tone suggestive.

James could see the mischief in Linda's eyes, but he really was spent. "Not tonight Linda, maybe tomorrow."

Disappointed, Linda simply replied, "Yes, Master".

Once James closed the door, Linda was free to rise and go back to her kennel to await any future tasks, which she did.

James put the Pizza on the coffee table. That's when he realized he had not ordered food for Emily. "How the hell did I forget that?" he thought.

There was another knock on the door. James stood and went to open it. This time Cecilia was standing there with transparent plastic food container holding a serving of cut up chicken, and a serving of broccoli. "Good evening, sir. I noticed there wasn't anything for Emily when your order arrived, and since you hadn't left her with us for kenneling, I thought perhaps this might be helpful. It's what our house slaves were fed this evening, we always have a few extra plates for this type of situation. I hope I haven't overstepped my bounds."

As a slave, Emily was as dependent on James for a meal as dog was on its master. She had no way to feed herself and if James didn't provide for her, she would have to go hungry. Again, some masters wouldn't have given it a second thought. And again, James wouldn't let his horses go hungry, why should he let Emily go to bed on an empty stomach.

James took the tray from Cecilia, "Thank you" he grinned. "I kinda forgot to order something for her. I appreciate you bringing this up, I was thinking I'd need to order out again."

"You aren't the first owner to forget a slave's meal, and you certainly won't be the last. We try to be prepared for this type of thing."

"Well, thank you again Cecilia."

Cecilia gave James a business card with a number written on the back in girlish handwriting. With a flirt in her voice, Cecilia said, "This is my cell phone, if you decide you need my assistance with anything this evening, feel free to call me. And don't worry about waking me, I'm a bit of a night owl." She squinched her nose and winked at him.

With that she turned and runway walked back towards the elevator. James leaned forward so he could watch her. He was thinking this kind of shit didn't happen back home, Florida was growing on him.

James closed the door and turned back into the room. He held the tray out to Emily, smiled and said, "Your supper has arrived."

Emily stood, walked to James and took the tray from his hand. "Thank you My Lord, I'm grateful." Emily followed James back to the chair and knelt beside it on the left side. She put her tray on the beautifully restored cypress flooring, opened it and began to eat it with her fingers.

James sensed that Emily felt safe and comforted when he was near. He liked the feeling of being needed by another person, even if she was a slave. Maybe more so, James knew that as her master, he could be her worst nightmare and no one would say a thing. Surely Emily must know this as well, and yet she still chose to trust him implicitly. James began to realize that responsible slave ownership was almost more a burden than being a slave was. In many ways, it was much like raising a child.

The rest of the evening passed quietly. James played with Emily's hair and occasionally stroked her head on and off throughout the night. Emily sat blissfully under James' hand.

After a second movie ended, James looked at Emily, "It's late and I have to be up on time in the morning."

Emily rose, "Yes My Lord, I'll get your bed ready."

"Good, then get yourself ready for bed. You'll be sleeping in the foot-board bunk until I say otherwise." This was a new situation for both of them.

"Thank you My Lord. You are too kind." Emily smiled genuinely. She knew James could have made her sleep on the floor, or kenneled her.

James went into the bathroom to get himself ready for bed while Emily made his bed down. Once his night routine was finished, he went back into the room and crawled in the bed.

"Is everything like you want it, My Lord?" Emily asked seeking James' approval.

"It's just fine Emily." James then told Emily what he expected of her in the morning and sent her to get ready for bed.

There was a small bath with just the necessities for slaves to use. Emily found it stocked with all the toiletries she was accustomed to using on the estate. No doubt more of Morgan's handiwork. Emily relieved herself and then washed her face, a habit from when she wore make-up everyday. She then brushed her teeth and walked back into the room and knelt next to James' bed.

James watched her walk over wondering what she was doing. He asked "Yes?"

"Will you be needing me for anything else tonight My Lord?"

"No Emily, go to bed, no more sex for you tonight!"

Emily grinned, blushed, got up and went to get in her bunk.

James was asleep moments later, but Emily laid awake for a while staring at the ceiling and thinking back on her day. She heard James breathing slow as sleep took him and felt content knowing he was right there. She would have preferred to be cuddled on top of him, but sharing a room with him would have to do. Emily rejoiced in her good fortune to have been purchased by Lord Sam. Emily's life could have been so much worse if someone else bought her she thought as she remembered her arrival at the estate.

Emily thought it must have been some kind of cruel joke when she crawled out of the kennel and then out the back of the van. As she looked at her surroundings, Emily thought what a beautiful place. She momentarily felt hopeful, but then remembered her nudity and her ordeal at the bank and again at the sale barn. The fear and dread came crashing back down on her. She looked around, saw several people standing nearby watching her closely then collapsed onto the lush green lawn and began to sob uncontrollably.

Emily heard someone gently shush her as one would a frightened child. Then she felt a hand softly stroking her bare back, followed immediately by another that had to have been a second person. As Emily began to regain a little self control, and managed to stop the sobs that had racked her body, she slowly and tentatively raised her head to look in the direction of the shush.

A pretty nude woman wearing a silver collar was on her knees next to Emily. The woman, who looked to be in her 40s, was wearing a concerned look with a motherly smile. Jane, as Emily would learn, was a slender, small breasted woman with long brunette hair. What captured Emily's attention the most were Jane's lovely brown eyes that seemed to say, "You're safe here, you can trust me".

Emily looked to her left and saw another woman in a matching collar looking down at her with much the same expression. The second woman looked to be about Emily's age. Her eyes were almost black and held incredible depth. Her hair was as black as night and her beautiful caramel skin showed the hint of a six pack as she leaned over to make eye contact with Emily.

Something told Emily that these two women weren't going to hurt her, that they were there to help. Perhaps Emily was grasping at straws, clinging to the hope Jane and Barbara's comforting allowed her to glimpse. Maybe it was the simple kindness these women showed her for the first time since her ordeal began. Whatever it was, Emily desperately wanted to trust these two slave women.

Jane coaxed Emily to an upright position. Then Barbara stood and held out her hand for Emily to take so she could help Emily stand on unsteady legs. Emily rose as did Jane. Barbara continued to hold Emily's left hand and Jane took her right hand. Emily's new sisters in bondage led her towards a clothed man and woman. Emily thought one or both of these two free people were probably her new owners.

Her owners were only a few steps away watching the interaction of the three girls. They both appeared to be in their forty's and seemed to be studying Emily intently. As the three slaves approached they both smiled at Emily sympathetically. When the slaves stopped in front of the couple, the man, sporting a bushy mustache spoke.

"Hello Emily. I'm Sam and this is my wife Morgan." Sam gestured towards the large busted, blonde haired, brown eyed beauty standing next to him. "We purchased you at the sale barn and brought you here to work on our estate. We'll expect you to help with house keeping, grounds management, and other things. The work isn't difficult, and we expect you to perform whatever you are tasked with to the best of your ability. In return, you'll be treated as a person here. An enslaved person, but a human being none the less"

"Our son, James lives here as well, but he's at school right now. You'll meet him later."

"You may address me as My Lord, and Morgan as My Lady. I expect you to address all free persons like that while you are with us."

"That's Jane is on your right, and Barbara is to your left."

Emily looked at the three women as Sam introduced them, then looked back at Sam.

"You've been through a lot over the last couple of days, but I want you to know that your experience here won't be like your experience at the sale barn. You'll be properly cared for during your time on the estate."

Emily watched Sam's expressions closely, trying to discern the truth in his words. Sam was a tall man with a slender athletic body. His brown hair was starting to gray, but his clear eyes shown like there were two emeralds where his eyes should be.

Sam continued, "Jane and Barbara will get you settled in to the dorm where you'll live while you're here. They'll explain your duties, your schedule, the estate rules, and show you around the estate so you'll know where everything is. Understand?"

Emily just nodded. Jane squeezed Emily's hand, then she simply said "Yes". This time both Jane and Barbara squeezed Emily's hands hard.

Emily stumbled over the words but finally managed to spit out, "Yes, My Lord".

Amused, Sam said, "I expect you to do exactly as Jane and Barbara tell you. Both of them have been here for a long time and can answer any question you have." Sam paused a moment and looked in Emily's eyes. Apparently satisfied with what he saw, Sam continued.

"I know you don't want to be here, or to be a slave, and we understand that. I would feel the same in your position. However, if you'll accept and embrace your new circumstances, you'll find that your time with us doesn't have to be a nightmare. We'll expect you to be obedient, respectful, and to comply willingly with whatever you are instructed to do. But you will not be abused here."

Emily softly replied, "Okay...Yes...Master...I mean My Lord."

Sam and Morgan both smiled warmly at the frightened young slave then Sam addressed Jane, "Okay Jane, that'll be all for now."

Sam indicated both slaves, "Y'all go get her settled in and get her something decent to eat. They feed slaves garbage at the sale barn. I expect her to start working tomorrow. We'll give her the day to acclimate, and rest."

Barbara and Jane answered with a cheerful "Yes, My Lord."

Morgan spoke to Jane, "You'll put Emily to work in the house tomorrow where you can keep an eye on her."

Jane responded, "Yes, My Lady."

It was clear that they had been dismissed. The slaves turned and led Emily to a long red brick building with windows along the back wall and a standing seam metal roof to match the main house. The landscaping from the mansion extended to, and around what Emily correctly assumed was the dorm that was her new home. The building and landscaping was obviously well maintained and looked from the outside like a large guest house.

Emily was impressed with the obviously genuine respect Jane and Barbara showed towards both Sam and Morgan. She was also somewhat relieved at Sam's words to her. He had said "you won't be abused here", and Emily prayed it was true. Neither of the two women leading her showed any sign of fear. Jane and Barbara actually seemed happy, both of them chattering away as they walked Emily across the lawn past the big free form pool with a rock waterfall and attached hot tub. All three of them as naked as the day they were born.

Emily thought how far she had come since that terrifying day. She lived in a very comfortable, if somewhat plain home. The family that owned her treated Emily like a human, a slave, but also a human.

She was going to spend a month in Miami after flying in on a private jet, and she had joined the mile high club, several times. That brought a grin to her face, Her Lord certainly knew how to handle a woman. As Emily drifted off to sleep she thought to herself that she really had a pretty good life...for a slave.

**************************************

James awoke the next morning to find Emily kneeling next to the bed gently calling to him. She had obviously been up a while, her hair washed, dried and brushed out to perfection. James' nose began to feed him information as he became more aware. He could smell fresh brewed coffee, a hint of vanilla, probably from Emily's hair, and mint from her mouthwash.

James sat up and looked at the clock to see it was a couple of minutes after six. He swung his legs to sit on the edge of the bed, looked down at the nude beauty smiling up at him from her knees and felt his cock begin to grow. Emily glanced down to see the reaction she had inflicted on James. Emily's smile lit her face up as she offered James the cup of coffee she was holding.

"Thank you, Emily." James said still mostly asleep. Catching Emily by surprise she replied, "I assure you My Lord, the pleasure is mine."

James had been raised to be polite and considerate to all people. He grew up saying Sir, Ma'am, please, and thank you. It had always been very difficult for James to eschew this manner of speaking when he addressed slaves, and sometimes it slipped out whether he wanted it to or not.

At Emily's response, James realized what he had done, and decided to ignore it. One didn't explain their actions to a slave. He sipped his coffee and looked at Emily appraisingly. She began to blush and looked down at the floor.

To hide her blush Emily spoke, "I have your toiletries laid out for when you're ready My Lord. If you'll tell me what you want to wear today I'll get it out and ready for you."

"Just grab a pair of jeans and one of my button down shirts. I really don't care which one."

Emily stood and walked to the closet where she grabbed a pair of jeans and a light green, short sleeve oxford shirt she thought would compliment Her Lord's eyes, then held them both up for Her Lord's approval.

"That's just fine, Emily"

"I'll get them ironed, My Lord." James nodded and Emily disappeared into the closet to get the iron. James sat on the edge of the bed sipping coffee for a few minutes before he got up to go brush his teeth and shave.

After a while, Emily entered the bathroom carrying James' freshly pressed shirt and pants. She hung them on the coat hook attached to the back of the door. Then Emily went to get socks, shoes, and underwear for him. James was accustomed to doing all this for himself, but he thought he could get used to the pampering.

James was about halfway through his shave when Emily finished gathering so she started the shower getting it warm for when when he finished.

James had been watching Emily's perky breasts bounce enticingly as she bustled around preparing everything for him. He thought Emily was trying to get him horny, and it was working. James was almost fully erect when he stepped into the already running hot shower. Emily kept glancing at his business with a lustful look in her eye. She seemed quite pleased with herself as she followed him into the shower to soap and wash him.

Emily did a very thorough job shampooing his hair and bathing his body. Although she seemed to be incapable of doing the job without rubbing her nipples across his back and chest. By the time James was declared washed and rinsed, his pecker was so hard it hurt. James nearly bent her over in the shower again, but he wanted Emily to look her best when his classmates saw her for the first time. James knew he had a hot slave and he wanted to show her off, so he refrained. He didn't want her going downstairs with wet hair.

Emily turned the water off and followed James out of the shower. James grabbed her by the waist, lifted her onto the counter-top and slammed into her. As he suspected, Emily was almost dripping and he slid into her easily. Emily put her arms around James neck and her legs around his waist and held on as he hammered her.

Emily came hard sitting there next to the bathroom sink. Moments later James filled her with his sperm. Once James caught his breath, he disengaged, took Emily's hand and led her to a chair in the room. He sat down and Emily climbed atop him hanging her legs over the arm rests and slid down onto his cock. Emily began to grind her clit against James pelvis and had three more intense orgasms before James came again.

Emily hid her face in the crook of James neck and tried to get control of her breathing. James was still hard and ready to go again but he looked at the clock and saw they didn't have time if he was going to be punctual as he'd promised Dave. "Alright Emily, we have to get moving so hop up."