Slave Management 101-5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The movie was still playing, so the sound of the male lead actor speaking still found it's way to her ears. Glancing at the screen, Katherine saw the man was berating the movie's female "villain" for something. Closing her eyes again, she imagined her self as the recipient of his ire. Katherine's fingers danced along her slit, almost, but not quite, penetrating herself.

The actor would be face to face with Katherine, undoubtably angry. She would feel his presence nearly pressing against her breasts. The idea hardened her nipples, her other hand tweaked them through the loose jersey, heightening the sensation in her clit.

Katherine's hips rocked of their own accord when she pictured the actor roughly grabbing her forearms and shoving her backwards onto the bed.

"You're done teasing me, bitch." she imagined the man shouting at her.

She fantasized her fear, combined with arousal. In her mind, Katherine wanted this all along. Finally her incessant sexual game was paying dividends. This sexy alpha male was going to fuck her whether she wanted it or not. She did want it, but she'd not let him know that. If he was after her pussy, let him take it by force.

He grabbed the collar of her floral cotton dress with both hands, yanked hard popping off all the buttons along the front, exposing her lace bra. Katherine shivered in anticipation. Still holding her collar, he pulled down. The top of the dress slid over her shoulders to her elbows, pinning her arms to her sides.

With a folding pocket knife, he cut the fabric holding the cups of her lacy flesh-tone bra together, then flipped the cups, exposing the rigid nipples of her firm breasts. He'd scared her when she saw the knife, but she felt more arousal than fear.

Outside her fantasy, Katherine's fingers strayed to her needy clit, causing her to whine in desire. How she wished this was actually happening in her bedroom, rather than solely in her mind.

Her fantasy man then tugged the flared skirt up. Katherine lifted her legs slightly allowing the skirt to slide higher. Taking her by the thighs, just above the knees, he drug her closer to the edge of the bed, pushing the skirt up higher still.

Katherine stealthily slid her heels off her feet, while he snatched the garters from her silk stockings. She watched him drag her satin panties from her hips, pushed her knees apart and stepped between them.

Katherine looked up at the man just in time to see James say, "Is this what you've been after, Sis?"

Katherine's pussy gushed as she reeled from her brother's intrusion into her fantasy. Her whole body quivered, her mind shouted, "WHAT THE FUCK????"

Katherine's watched as her brother dropped his pants in her mind revealing a gorgeous, rampant cock. A cock she knew he would fuck her hard with.

"No wait...not James, this is a sick trick my mind is playing on me. It must be the wine. This is gross. My brother isn't supposed to be in my sexual fantasy. What happened to the sexy actor?"

Katherine then realized who the actor resembled. It was James.

Katherine was appalled at herself, but she couldn't deny the exponential increase in her own arousal when her fantasy lover assumed James' persona.

Katherine consciously put the actor back in her fantasy, only to see her mind put James back in place. "Oh James!" she heard herself moan. Her orgasm was building quickly now...now that her brother was going to fuck her.

Katherine plunged three fingers into herself while imagining her brother slamming that beautiful cock into her without mercy. But she knew she'd be so wet he'd enter her effortlessly. Her pussy would welcome James' cock like the long lost brother he was.

It only took a couple of strokes for Katherine to cum uncontrollably. Her legs lifted to trap her hand between her thighs, she bent forward pinning her arm between her thigh and her body, then she shook, and jerked as she came hard.

Katherine realized she wasn't done with James just yet. Collapsing back against the couch, she let he legs drop, holding her feet off the floor with her tiptoes, her legs wide open, Katherine looked frantically around the room. Her eyes settled on the empty wine bottle sitting on the coffee table, "That'll do!" she thought.

Using the bottle as a substitute for her brothers cock, Katherine fucked herself furiously with one hand while attacking her clit with the other.

Katherine saw herself on her back, on the bed, her knees up, legs spread wide to accommodate James. Her arms were still immobile, trapped as they were in the dress. Her breasts bounced violently while her brother punished her pussy, hammering her hard and fast.

Then Katherine found herself on her back, staring into her brothers eyes, adoring the feel of his blue steel cock claiming her pussy as his own. All thoughts of the movie star gone, she now clung to the image of James above her, all man, all alpha, all powerful, taking what he wanted. And he wanted his sister.

Katherine felt her next orgasm barreling down on her. Pinching and twisting her own clit, she crashed over the precipice into ecstasy. Waves of pleasure crashed over her whole body. Every muscle in her body clenched, she vibrated from head to toe, fireworks exploded behind her tightly shut eyelids. It seemed forever she sat on the couch, bucking her hips against the empty wine bottle, milking the orgasm for every iota of pleasure she could achieve.

When finally the tremors began to subside, Katherine let her body relax, allowing the now coated wine bottle to drop to the floor. In her mind, James bent to kiss her tenderly, but briefly on the mouth. Then he stood, "No more teasing sister, you belong to me now. Only me. I expect you to be available whenever I want you. Understood?"

Katherine sighed in contentment. "Yes James, I belong to you now." She mouthed as the James left her on the bed, still bound in her sun dress, her brother's cum dripping out of her to soil the bed, as the fantasy faded.

Slowly Katherine rose from her wine induced sexual stupor. She realized the movie had ended at some point and a different old black and white movie was now playing.

"Holy shit Katherine, you've got some serious issues to deal with." She thought to herself.

****************************************************************************

James and Emily went to the elevator and took it to the 1st floor. James lead Emily to the desk where Cecilia was back at the counter. Her white shirt having one less button than she had yesterday, now allowed a peek at her transparent pink lace bra covering light brown moderately sized breasts. She smiled broadly seeing the two of them approach. Of course James noticed her more exposed cleavage. Of course Cecilia noticed James noticing.

Cecilia greeted them with "Good afternoon Sir. Did you sleep well?"

"Yes, I actually slept quite well. Thank you for asking."

"Of course sir. I slept well too." she pouted. "My phone didn't ring even once last night."

James chuckled, "I told you I needed to get some sleep."

"Are you sure about that?" Cecilia asked pointedly looking at Emily with a smirk. "Because if I had Emily in my room all night, neither of us would have slept." Now grinning lewdly as Emily blushed furiously.

"Hey, I own her. She was ready and waiting this morning, and again just now." James answered with a lewd smirk of his own.

"I thought Emily was wearing that fresh fucked look that's so popular right now. It makes her even sexier!"

Emily now had a full body blush going that made her look like she had fallen asleep on the beach.

James was enjoying this banter with the pretty little Cuban girl, he was also enjoying Emily's blush. "So, you're a connoisseur are you? You like girls and boys?"

"Well sir, I like sex, as long as you're making me cum, I don't care what equipment you have in your pants. I know my way around all of it."

Dany, hearing the conversation stepped out of the office, "She's telling you true about that, Cecilia has the best tongue in Florida!"

James replied "Only when Emily's home in Alabama!"

"OOOOHH, that sounds like a challenge, sir"

James turned to look at Emily who was standing behind him wide eyed and her mouth hanging open. James laughed out loud, Cecilia and Dany laughed right along with him. "Did I embarrass you Emily, it was intended as a compliment."

Emily was recovering from her shock and wanted to prove she could give it right back said, "Thank you so much for the compliment My Lord. I always do my best to please you. I'm not embarrassed, just surprised. I didn't expect you to tell anyone about me, they'll expect a turn too, and I know that's not exactly your policy...My Lord." Now Emily was the one with the mischievous smile trying to curl her lips upwards.

"I like her Mister James. A lot. Is it true you don't share? I was gonna ask to take her home with me tonight." Cecilia joked.

"Right, you wish!. Seriously, we don't generally allow other people to play with our staff. I would never let anyone take her home. Emily's valuable property, and I won't let anyone damage my property. If I was to let you and Emily play, it would have to be with me in the room. I don't know if Emily even likes girls"

James looked at Emily, "Do you Emily, like girls that is?"

Wearing her most seductive smile, Emily answered, "My Lord, Lady Cecilia and I seem to have something in common. I just like sex. While I do have a strong preference for men, I like to see how the other half lives from time to time, and if you were there with me, My Lord, it would be so much more enjoyable."

"Sounds like a date to me, Sir"

"I don't know Cecilia, let me think on it" Even James had started to blush. Flirting was one thing, but this woman was serious.

Cecilia broke into his thoughts, "I tell you what, how about if I sweeten the deal and throw in a Dany?"

This got Dany's attention and she smiled at James hopefully.

"We'll see. Now if I'm gonna get some lunch, I need to get moving."

"Is the beautiful Emily finally going to spend a little time with us, Sir?" Cecilia asked.

"Yes, you have lunch for her, right?"

"We certainly do, and if we're out of trays, I'll offer myself for Emily's dining pleasure. I'm not very filling, but I am quite tasty."

All three girls began to laugh. James had to laugh along with them.

James handed Emily's leash to Cecilia, who took it and gave it to Dany, who led Emily towards the elevator.

Cecilia looked up at James, "I know a little place across the street. I go all the time, and if I take you in with me they'll get our food out quick so you'll have plenty of time to eat before the afternoon session starts."

"Sounds good to me, lead on."

Cecilia took James's arm in hers and steered him out the front door.

**********************************************************************************