My Sister's Keeper Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My orgasm began to cascade through my body. I clamped my thighs around James' waist with all my strength, almost arresting his movement. I threw my head back, James took advantage of my exposed neck, kissing, licking, and nipping me from ear to ear. My orgasm seemed to be flowing back and forth from my pussy to my head. Still pinned down by James' weight I lifted my head again, reaching for his mouth. This time he met me, forcing his tongue into my mouth with abandon, dominating my tongue with his. James was conquering my mouth and I surrendered to him without resistance.

Finally my orgasm peaked, I sucked his tongue deep into my mouth. James released my wrists, put his right hand behind my head and held me close as he began to flood me with his cum. I reached up and stroked his hair, cooing in his ear as he emptied himself into me.

Sated once again, I turned off my vibrator, pulled it out of me and set it on the patio table beside my drink. I was crying...again! What was wrong with me. My chest felt tight and I realized that I had imagined my brother making love to me. I could still feel the love my fantasy brother showered me with in my mind. I'd had a few boyfriends, and fucked a lot of guys. None of them made the impression on me that I just imagined.

Could I really find a man to love me like that? Was James that man? What should have been a disgusting thought became an ideal that I clung to. Surely I could find a man to love me like that, who I wasn't related to. Couldn't I? Or was I so awful, so damaged that only a brother could love me enough to make me whole?

FUUUUUCCCCKKKKK! I yelled as loud as I could. I shook my head violently trying to clear the thoughts of my brother and a bunch of sentimental bullshit. That was the kind of thinking that made people weak. I was a strong, independent woman! There was no room in my life for weakness, or love. I would live my life own my own terms. If that meant never finding a life mate, so be it! I didn't NEED anybody, I'd take care of myself.

Frustrated and angry I stood so fast I knocked the chair over. I snatched my vibrator off the table and stormed inside to the freezer. Disgusted with my sentimental breakdown I threw the dildo into the kitchen sink, jerked the freezer open and took out my bottle of Comfort. This time I filled my glass to the top. I'd left the freezer open so the bottle could go back in. Why were my nipples so cold? When I went to cover them with my arm I found my shirt had disappeared. That's strange, I must have removed it when I was fucking myself.

I found my shirt on the balcony crumpled on the floor. I snagged it when I put the chair back in place. Sitting back in the chair naked, I really didn't care if everybody in Atlanta saw me. They would be getting a rare treat after-all.

While trying to exorcise my brother from my head, I remembered what started this drunk I was chasing. I got mad all over again, any thought of James was completely driven from my mind. I kept drinking and thinking and hating every bastard working in that place. The assholes didn't deserve me. Fuck em! Fuck em all! And the horses they rode in on. I was smart, highly educated, and driven.

My decision was made. I wasn't going back to those idiots. They'd regret letting me slip through their fingers. I'd find another company, a better job and one day I'd buy them out and fire every fucking one of them. And I'd start with the senior fucking partners.

I felt better now. My next order of business was to figure out where I'd go next. I had no ties. I could go anywhere I wanted. Maybe I'd find something in Florida, sunshine all the time. I really hated the cold. California was too unstable, just waiting to fall into the ocean. Arizona maybe? How about Vegas? Or maybe I'd find something in the Caribbean. With my credentials and skills anywhere I applied would be begging me to take their job. Yep, I had nothing to worry about.

That's when inspiration hit me. I didn't need to find a job. I'd go home to Huntsville and claim my rightful place in the family business. I was the first born. It was my birthright. Lilly livered James would never able to manage the family business, he didn't have the cajones to do what was really needed to be successful. Dad wasn't all that old, but I'd talk him into retirement. Or maybe I'd just ease him out while he was asleep at the wheel.

Dad built a profitable business, but he wasn't very sophisticated, and he was hopelessly out of touch with modern business practice. Business today was cut throat, but that wasn't Dad's way. The family business would stagnate with Dad at the helm. Stagnation led to failure. It was up to me to move us into the future, ensuring the company grew and remained profitable.

There's no time like the present. What time is it? Almost 3:00. If I leave now and drive straight through I can probably be there by 6:00.

I ran into my bedroom, well staggered is probably more accurate. Threw a bag on the bed and started stuffing clothes into it willy nilly. Another bag held my shoes. I took nothing from my bathroom. I realized at the last second that I was still naked. So I threw on a sweatshirt, a pair of comfortable, but still flattering jeans and stuffed my feet into a pair of running shoes.

The larger bag was on wheels, the smaller one locked on top of it making them manageable with my purse. I headed for the car.

I have no idea how I managed to negotiate my way out of Atlanta. Or half way across Georgia and Alabama. Somehow I did it. I remember almost nothing from the trip. There was no traffic on the roads. I remember waiting for a stop light somewhere. I remember passing a cop car and freaking out about getting pulled over until I saw the car was empty. Some small towns like to park empty cop cars beside the highway to deter speeders. I suppose that's what it was.

Due to my condition, I took the back roads home. It took longer, but there was much less chance of getting stopped by a state trooper. I was nearly home, only a few more miles to go. I was on Cave Spring Road, about to cross highway 431. That's the last thing I remember.

CHAPTER 2

Jane set a plate in front of me with eggs and sausage. Next to it she set a bowl of grits. Dad was just coming down the stairs so Jane went quickly back to the kitchen to get his coffee. Once Dad had his coffee, Jane would prepare his breakfast, which was usually the same as what I was having. Honestly I was having what I'd watched Dad eat all my life. So, I guess I was having the same thing he did.

Mom would be down a little later. She wouldn't make an appearance before she felt presentable. Barbara knelt by my chair eating the hard boiled eggs and cheese squares all the slaves ate for breakfast everyday. Occasionally a bit of my sausage would find its way into her bowl...completely accidental of course. I tended to be clumsy at meal time and dropped a lot of food. OOPS, luckily Barbara was there to clean up after me.

Mom and Dad both knew what I was doing, but they no longer worried about my slave management techniques. I spent two more months training with Dave in Miami. Apparently he gave my parents glowing reports of my skills afterwards.

Barbara had been glued to my hip since I returned home. She slept in my room taking care of anything I might desire, and did it quite well. Our relationship had not softened one bit. Barbara was more obedient and submissive than ever. She was indeed the perfect slave, usually anticipating my desires long before I needed to instruct her.

Furthermore, Emily occasionally spent the night in my room and still leapt into action immediately upon instruction. The remainder of the staff showed me the same respect and compliance as they showed Dad. So they viewed my pampering of Barbara as a little quirky, but amusing. Anytime they caught me feeding her from my plate, I insisted I had no idea what they were talking about. Either that or I declared it to have been an accident. It has become a running joke at meal time.

My time in Miami precluded the start of my freshman year, so I've been working with Dad as his intern executive assistant. I'm really more like the assistant to his real executive assistant. But I'm learning the business, meeting clients and vendors. I feel I'm building a solid foundation for taking a more active role after graduation. I'm having a blast and I get to spend more time with Dad, so it's a good use of my time while I wait for the spring semester to begin.

I check my watch, it's a little after 7:00. I need to leave by 7:30 to be in the office on time. Dad usually arrives around 9:00. When you own a successful company, you can set your own schedule.

Dad's phone rings, not particularly unusual this time of the morning. What is unusual is the look on his face. I hear Dad giving short two or three word responses to whoever is on the other end. Not enough information to get the gist of the conversation.

As I watch Dad, his expressions begin with surprise and curiosity, shifting to concern, and finally settling on shock and fear, I put my fork back on my plate with the eggs still on it. I don't know what has him so upset, but I've lost my appetite watching him.

Dad finally finishes his short conversation with, "Thank you officer, we're on our way." Dad stands up, looks at me, "Your sister's been in a bad accident, she's been taken to the Huntsville Hospital and is undergoing emergency surgery. It sounds like she's been hurt badly. Get your truck, I'm going upstairs to get Morgan."

"Yes sir. Barbara get my keys. Jane go help Dad get Mom to the truck, she's going to be a mess."

Barbara was already standing, awaiting instructions. Both women responded in unison "Yes, My Lord."

Suddenly everyone was in motion. Dad was halfway up the stairs, taking them two at a time. Jane darted up the stairs hot on his heels. Somehow Barbara was already back with my keys. I took my phone out to call Jaclyn, Dad's official executive assistant to have her clear our schedules for the day as I trotted towards the garage.

Using the remote start, Barbara already has my Durango running when we burst into the garage. I slap the button to open the garage door on my way by, "Barbara, get in up front." I didn't have time to mess with the kennel and I was just going to the front of the house anyway.

Barbara is already in the truck with the door closed by the time I get in and find reverse. It only takes a few seconds to get around front. When I put the truck in park, I notice that Barbara had the presence of mind to grab my cup on the way out the door and put it in my cup holder, dropping my keys in the other cup holder.

Jumping out of the front door I tell Barbara "Wait here, we'll put Mom in the back seat with Dad."

"Yes My Lord" She's already out of the truck and opening the back door.

Leaving the truck running with the keys in it in the presence of an unsupervised slave is a major breach of protocol. I don't care, I'd trust Barbara with my life.

I have no idea how, but Emily is waiting for us with the front door to the house open. I dashed into the house and up the stairs to my parents room. The door is open so I went straight in. Dad is standing behind mom zipping up the back of her dress. Jane is coming out of the closet with a pair of matching heels. Dad sits Mom down on a chair in the sitting room where she's dressing so Jane can put her shoes on.

I'd misjudged my mother's response to the news. Mom's eyes were glassy with unshed tears, otherwise she was remarkably calm. I often forget how well she and Dad compliment each other when handling a crisis. With her shoes on, Mom stands, takes Dad by the hand, and together they walk calmly and purposefully out the bedroom door. Maybe I'm the one who's a mess.

I dropped Mom and Dad at the emergency room entrance and then parked. When I found them inside, they were listening to a 40 something woman in blue scrubs and a blue surgeons cap covering her hair. Mom's tears flowed freely now, but that was the only outward sign of her deep distress.

When I was close enough Dad introduced me as Katherine's brother, the somewhat disheveled but authoritative woman was the ER doc that stabilized my sister enough to get Katherine moved into emergency surgery. She had been a trauma specialist in the army that served several tours in the middle east before she served her last tour at Redstone Arsenal, then retired in Huntsville. She was now head of the ER at Huntsville Hospital.

"I'm sorry to meet you under these circumstances James." The doctor took a deep breath before she continued, "Katherine is in emergency surgery right now and will be for several more hours. Apparently she wasn't wearing a seat belt so she was thrown out of the car at some point during the accident. Several ribs were broken, two were compound fractures on her right side. She also suffered a compound fracture to her right forearm. Katherine's left thigh is broken, but fortunately it didn't pierce her skin or damage her artery."

Mom and Dad were both nodding to indicate their understanding, but none of us interrupted the eminently qualified and professional doctor. The more she spoke, the stronger my fear squeezed my chest. I found I had some difficulty breathing. The news of Katherine's condition was dire and I began to wonder if she would come out of the surgery alive.

My sister was often abusive towards us, some might even say hateful. She had driven us from her life and at the end we gladly obliged her. But as hurt and angry I felt towards Katherine, I still loved her dearly. If I was honest with myself, I would have to say I was also in love with her.

I all but stalked her as we grew up together, watching her every move from a safe distance. I knew in the depths of my soul there was a beautiful, loving woman hiding behind her carefully constructed facade of disdain and arrogance. Sadly, I never understood how to help Katherine reacquaint herself with the warm side of her heart.

"There's been damage to several internal organs. She nearly bled out when we went in to stop the internal bleeding. She took several pints of blood. She has several lacerations to her face, hands, back. Arms, and legs. There will be scaring."

The doctor talked to us frankly for a good ten minutes about Katherine's injuries and the consequences thereof before I finally broached the subject no one else seemed to want to address. I had to know, "Is Katherine going to..."

"Live? After twenty years in the army, most of them treating combat injuries, I've learned not to sugarcoat anything. I will always shoot straight with you. The truth is, we don't know at this point. Katherine's condition is beyond critical, but there are some of the best medical professionals in the southeast in there right now working hard to save her life. If she can be saved, those are the people who can accomplish it."

The doctor put her hand gently on my mothers arm, her look softened from detached professional to caring friend. She looked Mom in the eyes, "I can't possibly know how you must feel right now. But I have a daughter close to Katherine's age and I can guess. I promise you we will do everything in our power to send her home with you."

Other than the steady stream of tears, mom kept herself under control. She now sobbed once, squeezed her eyes shut and nodded her head at the doctor in silent gratitude.

The doctor turned to face the desk and summoned a nurse with her finger, "Take these people to the Emergency Surgery waiting room." Looking back at us she said, "I will keep you informed of any news we get. However, it will be a while before we have any new information, so please be patient with us. I'm sure it won't be easy, but please try."

Dad, always the rock did a pretty good job of keeping his poker face intact, but even he was beginning to look glassy eyed, "Thank you for your honesty doctor. We'll wait to hear from you."

Dad extended his hand for a shake, the doctor clasped his hand gently with both of hers. "She's in good hands, I promise you." With that she released Dad's hand and strode back to the ER and her ongoing duties.

When we settled in the waiting room I remained standing, "I'm going to see if I can find some coffee anywhere. Ya'll want a cup too?"

Mom replied, "That would be wonderful son. I left the cup Jane brought me in your truck."

Dad nodded his head in agreement, "Great idea James. Looks like we're going to be here a while. Thank you."

I stepped out of the waiting room to the hallway to try and figure out which direction I should go in my quest for coffee. I heard the distinctive sound of high heels coming down the hallway at a rapid pace. The cadence sounded familiar so I looked where my ears told me I would find the source.

There was Jaclyn in her standard black pencil skirt, brilliant white blouse, form fitting black jacket, and black leather four inch heels walking quickly towards me with her black leather computer bag in one hand and a large paper bag in the other. Leading her was the nurse that brought us to the waiting room holding a cup carrier from a local gourmet coffee shop.

Jaclyn spotted me and smiled comfortingly. I went to meet her taking the paper bag and the carrier from the nurse who thanked me and returned in the direction from which they came.

Jaclyn managed to get her one free hand around my neck for a hug and a chaste kiss on the cheek, "I'm so sorry sweetie, how's Katherine?" she asked releasing me.

"We don't know yet, she's hurt pretty badly and still in surgery."

"Aaawww honey, I'll pray for her." The sincerity in her voice and concern in her eyes was obviously genuine. She'd been Dad's assistant for many years and truly cared for all of us. We saw her as part of our extended family.

"Come on, Mom and Dad are in the waiting room."

"Ok" she followed me in. She spotted my parents immediately, trotted as quickly as possible to them in her tight skirt. Jaclyn dropped her bag in a chair while my parents stood, then she threw her arms around my mother's neck and pulled her tight for a comforting hug, "Morgan, how are you holding up? James told me Katherine is still in surgery."

"As well as can be expected under the circumstances. You didn't have to come here."

Jaclyn loosed her hold on Mom and gave Dad the bear hug treatment before answering.

"I know I don't have to be here, but I want to be here with you and you can't make me leave." Jaclyn responded defiantly with her hands on her hips. For the first time this morning I saw a hint of a smile on Mom.

"I can work from here as easily as I can from the office. Besides it's my job to take care of Sam and can I see to you and James just as well."

"By the way, there's coffee for everybody, hopefully it's still at least warm. There's pastries in the bag. As early as all this happened I thought maybe you hadn't had a chance to eat yet."

"You're right. I haven't had anything yet and I am a bit hungry. I just threw on this dress and got in the truck. I don't know about Sam and James."

"I just sat down at the table when the call came in, so I haven't eaten yet either." Dad replied.

"I just finished eating, but I can always be tempted with a pastry." I said.

Jaclyn sat next to Mom who was next to Dad. I sat across from them so I could see them all.

Jaclyn passed out coffee and pastries then sat down with us as we all ate and Dad repeated what the doctor told us for Jaclyn's benefit. The three of them continued to converse, speculate and reassure each other that everything would work out fine in the end. Nobody mentioned the possibility of Katherine's death. I was consumed with it.

I drifted off into my own little world of worry, guilt, regret, and fear. All I could think about was whether or not I would ever speak to my beautiful sister again. All the years we wasted avoiding each other, and now I might never have the chance to make it right with her. I was such a short sighted fool. I should have tried harder to break through to her. I should have insisted she stay in my life, even if it would be difficult. So many things I should have done but didn't.