My Sister's Keeper Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well hello to you too Katherine. Why would I be disappointed?"

"Well, because I'm gonna live. I figured you'd be excited by the opportunity to finally see the last of me."

"No Katherine, I was worried sick about you. I'm thrilled your going to recover."

"Sure you are." Katherine replied sarcastically. "Well, not to worry, Dad seems to think I'm going to spend the rest of my life in prison. So you'll be rid of me one way or another."

Dad spoke up, "For fuck's sake Katherine, give it a break. James loves you and is just as worried about you as your mother and I are. Furthermore, I've told you I already have the best lawyers in the state working on your case. You're not going to prison if I can help it"

"Fine, if you say so Dad. So James, I hear you been fucking that little Mexican bitch. Careful, you might catch something penicillin won't cure."

"Whatever! I came down here to see you. I hoped you might want to see me. Obviously I was wrong. So, I guess I'll see you later." I turned to leave.

"You're right, I don't want to see you. Just get the fuck out."

Mom put her hand on my arm stopping me on my way out. "Don't let it get to you honey. It's just the drugs talking"

"Yeah little brother, it's just the drugs talking, deep down your sister really loves you!" Katherine called to me in a mocking parody imitation of Mom as I left.

***********************************

It was Saturday so I went home. I expected to be at the hospital for a while so I had nothing else planned for the day. The last several days had been unusually warm for October in north Alabama and the forecast called for highs in the low 80's through early next week. We started the pool heater so we could take advantage of the nice weather. I figured I'd hang out by the pool, maybe do some skinny dipping since I'd have the house to myself all day.

Barbara heard me arrive and followed me onto the back patio by the pool. She knelt in front of me, "How may I serve My Lord?"

"I feel like a nice cold beer. And bring me a towel, I think I'll get in the pool."

"Yes My Lord" While she did as I'd instructed. I stood up and stripped of down to my birthday suit. I was sitting in a swivel rocker when Barbara returned with 4 Mackeson's iced in an insulated bucket. She was carrying another in her hand along with a towel and a church key. Barbara hung the towel on the back of another chair, popped the top off the beer, and set it on the table in easy reach.

Barbara knelt in front of me, eyeing my cock hungrily, "May I pleasure My Lord?" she asked in her sexy voice. The one I usually couldn't resist. But I was still upset about Katherine and not in the mood.

I caressed her check and she leaned into my hand seeking more contact, "Not right now Barbara, I'll let you know when I'm ready."

"Yes My Lord" she relocated to the left side of my chair and knelt, waiting patiently for whatever task I might give her.

I drained the first beer a little too quickly. Opened and started on another. I drank about half of it before I decided it was time to get in the pool. I dove in and swam several laps, enough to get some endorphins released into my brain. Between that and the beer I was feeling better.

I sat on the concrete steps built into the pool at the shallow end. The water was right below my chest. I looked back seeing Barbara knelt by the chair where I'd left her. "Barbara, bring that beer over here."

"Yes My Lord." Moments later the beer was in my hand, Barbara brought the other three beers in the bucket as well. Obviously sensing my mood was still not quite what it should be, Barbara asked, "You seem tense My Lord, may I help?"

"How about working on my neck and back."

"Yes My Lord." She was eager to get her hands on me. I could hear it in her voice. She sat behind me on the next step up so that I was between her legs. Barbara scooted forward so her naked, bald pussy was pressed into my lower back. Even in the water I could feel the heat.

Barbara learned the art of horse massage for her barrel horse before she was enslaved. She still practiced it on our horses and her hands were strong. She liked to do a type of deep massage that verged on painful but would leave you relaxed as a jellyfish when she was done.

As Barbara worked my neck and shoulders with her hands, she was gently rubbing the insides of her thighs up and down my rib-cage, just a couple of inches at a time. This in turn caused her increasingly hotter groin to slide up and down my back as well. If that wasn't erotic enough, she was also pressing her breasts into my shoulder blades every few seconds.

Once she felt my muscles were sufficiently relaxed, Barbara leaned into my back, slipped her arms under mine and began to stroke my abdomen, thighs, and occasionally my cock. The longer she sat behind me. Rubbing her hands all over my body, the more her breathing increased. I knew she was desperate for my cock, but I was so relaxed, loving the feminine attention I sat there until I finished off all five Mackeson's.

I'm not much of a drinker, so I was pretty buzzed, almost drunk and I was real happy. By the time I finished the last beer I was pretty wrinkled and very horny. I don't know how long Barbara kept my cock hard, but it was starting to hurt and I wanted relief. I stood and turned to face Barbara, without a word, she immediately swallowed my cock and began an incredible display of tongue gymnastics up, down, and around my painful erection.

Barbara must have been as turned on as I was, the blowjob was almost frantic, the slurpy, sloppy wet noises coming from her mouth were loud and nonstop. My hands were on her head as I watched her swallow my cock over and over again. I could feel my orgasm starting to build, but it just sort of plateaued leaving me feeling like I was about halfway there.

I caught movement out of the corner of my eye and my heart rate increased. Oh no, were Mom or Dad home early? There was no doubt they knew what went on between Barbara and I, but I didn't know how they might react to the debauchery in which I was currently engaging in broad daylight while standing in the pool.

Wondering if I should pull Barbara off my cock, I watched the area over by the dorm where I thought I'd seen it. There! Was that a head quickly peaking out from behind the shrubs? There it was again, definitely a head looking then quickly ducking back behind the bush. As I concentrated on the picture in my mind, I realized it was a brunette, and female. I chuckled with realization.

Barbara slowed down, apparently she heard me and wondered what was distracting me from this incredible blow job.

"I think we have an audience." I told her. "Apparently some of the staff are enjoying the show." Barbara pulled off me, "Shall I go speak to them My Lord?" she went back to licking my cock, obviously not interested in stopping what she was doing.

"Why don't we both go speak to them?"

"Yes, My Lord." I stepped out of the pool and waited for Barbara to stand. While I watched her stand up, a mischievous grin crossed her face. "The staff will enjoy a visit from you My Lord. They never feel they get enough attention from you or My Lord Sam."

I started walking towards the dorm, naked, my rock hard cock pointing the way, "Is that a fact?"

"Oh yes My Lord, most definitely."

"Well, this should be interesting"

I lost my virginity less than a year ago. There was still much in the way of sexual adventures to experience. So my heart was beating out of my chest in anticipation of being in a room full of naked, athletic, horny women of all types. Mostly they were brunettes, there were a few blondes and one red head. The shortest of them was barely 60 inches tall, the tallest approached 72 inches. Bust ranged in size from solid B cups to one or two undoubtedly in the DD realm. There were bubble buts, heart shaped asses, tight toned asses. Skin of porcelain white, to permanent tan, to almost chocolate. All right there in one place. I wasn't entirely sure I would make it out alive, but I really didn't care.

I heard the dorm door close just before I arrived and went straight through it, Barbara right behind me. When I walked in women scattered like roaches when the lights came on. In seconds they were all knelt in front of their bunks, the silence was deathly. Tension so thick it could be cut with a knife was in the air along with an undercurrent of fear, anticipation, and excitement. They knew they were busted spying on their Lord, but had no idea how to react. Had any of them thought about it, my raging hard-on telegraphed my intentions pretty clearly.

I wandered around the room a couple of minutes taking a good look at all of them. Even Jane, the woman that was practically my co-mother looked uncertain. I said not a word. I was enjoying the suspense I was creating.

I finally stopped in the middle of the room. Barbara went to her bunk and knelt with the rest of the staff when we entered. I surveyed the room one more time and spotted Barbara. She knew I was teasing all these women and barely suppressed her smile.

"Barbara, come here."

She came to me and knelt in front of me, my cock at face level. She knelt so close I could feel breath on the head of my dick.

"Barbara, these ladies want a show, why don't you give them one."

"Yes My Lord" she barely got out before resuming the incredible blow job that had just been interrupted.

Lord, it felt so good I had to close my eyes a second. I put my hand on her head and reveled in the sensation of her velvet mouth.

Opening my eyes I spoke loud enough to carry to everyone in the room, "Barbara's been at this for a while and she is white hot. So as reward for her diligent ministrations, she gets to ride me...first."

There was a collective intake of breath, "Question is, are you ladies going to help her or do you want to try this one at a time until I run out of steam?"

They all knelt in place, looking at each other, apparently trying to decide if I was fucking with them. But Jane stood, "Alright ladies, I want eight mattresses laid out on the floor to make one big square play place. Move it, don't keep Your Lord waiting.

Barely controlled chaos ensued. A room full of beautiful, naked women began snatching mattresses off beds and laying them out on the floor. Excited chatter and the scent of female arousal filled the air. Barbara never missed a beat.

As soon as the mattresses were laid out, I pushed Barbara down on her back in the middle. Kneeling between her legs I entered her. She moaned in long delayed relief. Barbara's knees were bent so her feet were flat on the floor. She moved her hips up and down, rocking my cock up and down in her channel. The feeling was amazing.

The staff gathered around the edges of the mats and watched transfixed. It was Emily who broke the collective trance walking over to us and straddling Barbara's head, "My Lord?" she asked. When I nodded she knelt down over Barbara's face, facing me.

Barbara reached for Emily before she was halfway down, put her hands on Emily's thighs, guiding her so that Emily's clit was directly over her mouth. I couldn't see exactly what Barbara did, but the results of her attention were quite obvious. Emily's hands soon found her own breasts, kneading them and pinching the nipples making them stand proudly at attention.

I felt someone kneel behind me, hands wrapping around my chest stroking my torso. The unknown slave began lavishing kisses on my neck and shoulders, giving me goose bumps. As I began pumping into Barbara, the slave behind me stayed fully pressed into my back and followed my motions exactly. Two more slaves knelt and suckled at Barbara's breasts. Another pulled Emily's head back using a handful of hair. The two were kissing passionately, Emily's hand pulling the other slaves mouth tight against her own.

All around me I saw slaves pairing or tripling up with each other, embracing in an endless variety of positions and lewd acts. The room filled with the sounds of lust enacted. Everywhere I looked presenting another scene pulled directly from some all girl porn video. Sexy, nude female bodies writhed in sexual embraces, moaning, groaning, grunting, and whimpering out their need into each other's flesh.

Feeling a change in Barbara's rhythmic fucking I realized she was losing control of her own body as her orgasm built. She twisted and jerked spasmodically. Emily dismounted, got down on all fours, put her hand behind Barbara's head, pulled her close and assaulted Barbara's mouth with her own. That one act of passionate care was all Barbara needed to tip over the edge into the waiting abyss of sexual climax.

Barbara pushed her ass up off the floor with her feet. Her whole body went as rigid as heat treated steel. She vibrated like a guitar string, crushing Emily's mouth so tight to hers that I thought one of them might break a tooth.

There were now four women exploring Barbara's torso with lips and tongues. The slave behind me, arms looped under mine with her hands on my shoulders stopped kissing me, rested her chin on my shoulder and watched Barbara ride out her orgasm.

Once Barbara collapsed back on the floor, trembling with after shocks, all the other slaves backed off leaving her to bask in the afterglow of orgasm. The only exception was Emily who was now sharing gentle loving kisses with her friend Barbara.

I hadn't cum so I stayed put, enjoying the way she squeezed my cock whenever she'd spasm from another aftershock.

Barbara gently nudged Emily's head away to lay back and simply breathe. Emily rose up onto her knees showing me sultry eyes, "May I pleasure you My Lord?"

Disappointing Barbara by pulling my still rigid cock from her sheath, I moved away from her and sat with my legs straight out supporting my torso with my hands on the floor behind me. "Come on Emily, mount up."

Highly aroused and almost dripping from Barbara's attention, Emily straddled me and took my entire cock into her in one smooth motion. She laid her hands gently on my chest and just sat there for a few moments, apparently savoring the feeling of fullness from our union.

When Emily began to grind her clit against me, I laid back putting my hands on her hips to control her motion and speed. Emily's hips circled one way and then the other, imparting the sensual impression of stirring inside her pussy.

The one redhead we owned was quite pretty and I watched her crawl over to me like a strutting, horny cat. Dipping her head she took one of my nipples into her mouth, delicately teasing me with her tongue. A brunette arrived to ensure the other one didn't feel left out. Another brunette and a blonde joined us, licking and kissing my belly, my groin, and the insides of Emily's thighs. I caressed the backs of each of the slaves playing with my nipples, hearing appreciative moan from both of them.

Emily's pace picked up to almost frenetic levels. The slick soft walls of her pussy felt exquisite. Although I still felt only about halfway to my orgasm, I expected Emily's fast paced grinding to pull every sperm out of my balls shortly. But it didn't.

It wasn't long before Emily's grinding shifted from circles to straight lines up and down my body. The perfect rhythm she maintained up until now became jerky and erratic. From the month we spent together in Miami, I knew the signs of Emily's approaching orgasm intimately. Another cute brunette stood behind her twisting and pinching Emily's nipples.

Right on time, Emily blew, just like Old Faithful. Her eyes squinched shut, her mouth came open, she grabbed hands full of hair from the two slaves kissing my stomach and her thighs. Emily's grinding all but ceased as she bent forward cumming on my cock. Afterwards, Emily collapsed on my chest, heedless of the four slaves who had been tongue bathing us both. She laid her head on my shoulder, completely limp aside from the occasional twitch.

After only a minute or two, she lifted her head and looked me in the eyes, our noses almost touching, "As much as I want to stay right here My Lord, I need to get up, many of us hope for your attention today."

I acknowledged her statement with a nod and a caress of her cheek, "Your right, you'd better move before a riot breaks out."

I was feeling a bit frustrated. Ordinarily I would have cum at least once by now, probably twice, yet I still felt no closer. Over the next hour or more, I fucked four women in various positions, doggy, missionary, spooning, bent over. There were always at least three mouths and three sets of hands roaming my body, still nothing. Admittedly, I enjoyed having the ability to use this many slaves one after another, but I was really ready to cum. As some of the alcohol began to clear from my mind, I came to the realization that I must have a bad case of whiskey dick. I was as hard as I could be, but the beer in my system wouldn't grant me a release.

The last slave I was with missionary. Once she came I rolled off her and lay there on my back catching my breath. For some reason no one jumped on my exposed cock, and nobody's hands were on me. When I saw someone walking towards me, I understood why they all backed off. Jane was runway strutting towards me.