My Sister's Keeper Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's good to hear. I hope she can adapt that well with us."

"She spent a lot of time...I guess flirting with me? She's very good at making it known when she's horny for you without actually saying so. I don't know if Katherine was just horny and I was the only guy available, or what. But I wasn't going to touch her, somebody threatened to kick my ass if I did."

"I'm sure at least part of her was horny. Probably she was jealous of the other slaves if you're fucking them, she's just that competitive. Plus, I wouldn't be surprised if she planned to manipulate you through sex. She's always been good at getting what she wanted from a man."

"I guess it's a good thing you warned me off then. For Katherine, I'd have been an easy target." Eric chuckled. "By the way, why are you calling her Kate?"

"Dave, a friend of ours who's a professional slave trainer, suggested I change her name to kinda reinforce to her, us, and the staff that she is no longer in the position she enjoyed previously. Let's everybody who knew her before know that she is a different person, and different rules apply."

"You do know your sister hates being called Kate. I made that mistake when we were kids, I thought she was going to end my life on the spot. You're just fucking with her, aren't you?" James asked finding the whole thing pretty funny.

"I must admit I thought about it, but no. After all she's lost in the last year, I didn't want to take her name from her as well. I went with 'Kate' in an effort to leave her with her name, but just tweak it to still make the point."

"You're just a big old softie, aren't you?. I bet you have a serious thing for your sister, don't ya, ya pervert? You must have been so horny when you got home this morning. Who'd you take it out on, Emily? Or Barbara? It was Barbara wasn't it?"

Eric was grinning so hard at my discomfort it had to have been painful, "Or was it both of them? Dude, please tell me it was both of them."

Trying to cover my emotions, I said, "Just drop it, okay Eric? Just leave it be."

Eric must have realized how upset I was, he dropped the teasing and his expression became concerned, "Sorry man, I didn't mean to upset you. I'm your best friend, I'd never judge you, for anything. Besides, I got no room to judge anyone else considering what's going down in my world."

"What do you mean, Eric? Are you okay?"

He turned the charm back on, "Yeah, I'm good. As a matter of fact I'm real good. I just have a personal issue I can't share. It's a great issue to have, but it can be stressful at times."

Emily was on her way back with the coffee, so we went quiet. As Emily returned to the house my phone rang.

I answered, "Hey Rose, how are you today?"

"I'm fine I think. Did Eric make it to your place with Katherine? I called his phone a couple of times but he didn't pick up."

"Eric, where's your phone, your mother is looking for you" I teased him.

"Oh shit! I must have left in the van. SORRY MOM!"

"Yes he did. We are sitting here having coffee right now. I offered him breakfast, but he says he's working so hard he doesn't have time to eat."

I knew I was throwing my friend under the bus, and it was fucking hilarious.

"Is that so? I bet he blamed it all on his dear sweet mother, didn't he?"

"Well...you know...I hesitate to answer that, he is my friend after all."

Eric came to his own defense at this point, "What are you telling my mom, James?" Gimme me that damn phone before you get me hung!"

Eric reached for the phone, but I kept it out of his reach. "Tell ya what, how about I put it on speaker?" I hit the speaker button and laid the phone on the table.

"Mom, what's he telling you, whatever it is, he's lying. You should see the shit eating grin on his face right now."

"Son, why did you tell James I was some type of tyrant? What a terrible thing to say about the sweet woman who takes such good care of you."

Eric smirked, we could both hear that Rose was helping me yank his chain, "Mom, you know I would never say anything like that about you. I love you like a son."

"That's because you are my son, silly man. You better be nice to me or I'll cry."

"I'll be very nice to you Mom, you'll see. You know there's nothing I wouldn't do for you."

"Okay, I believe you...this time."

That conversation didn't sound like an exchange between parent and child to me. It sounded like a whole lot more.

Rose continues, "All kidding aside, why don't you stay and have breakfast with James? You two have barely talked since high school and you used to be so close. It'll give you guys a chance to catch up."

"Because Mom, I have things to do to get us ready to open this afternoon. I'm not gonna leave you there to do everything by yourself."

"Eric, now you listen to me. I'm not some helpless old lady. I ran this place all by myself for years. It's not going to hurt me to open without you one time. And you can visit and still have plenty of time to get here before it gets busy. Now you stay right where you are, let your friend feed you, ogle Katherine and the rest of the those naked slaves running around his place a bit more."

"Alright Mom, if you say so, but I'll be there by noon."

"That's my baby. I always miss you when you're gone, but you need a little time away from here. You practically live here when you're not in class."

"Where else would I spend my time? My place is with you."

"You're a sweet talker, son. I want you to remember, I said ogle, not touch. You have plenty of women here to take care of, you don't need to be spreading yourself too thin."

"Yes ma'am. No touching."

"Good boy. You be careful coming back. I love you, son."

"I love you too, Mom. More than you know."

Why Eric and Rose allowed me to hear such an intimate conversation between the two of them, I'll never know. It was clear there was much more to their relationship than mother, son. Judging by the look Eric gave me when they ended the call, I wondered if he forgot where he was? Maybe he didn't realize how familiar their conversation sounded? Or were they trying to tell me what I felt for Kate was okay, I wasn't the only one to have these feelings?

Whatever it was, Eric was clearly worried about my reaction. His face said, "Now you know, let's just let it drop, I'm trusting you to be discrete."

I tried to silently convey to him that his trust in me was well-placed. Then I stood up, smiling sincerely at my friend, "I knew you had time to eat. Sausage and eggs okay?"

"Sounds great, how about some grits to go with it?" Eric replied looking relieved and happy.

Chuckling I said, "That's a given around here, Bud."

As I turned to head for the house, I saw that Emily was already coming our way at a quick walk, her breasts bounced enticingly. The hint of a devious smirk Emily was wearing told me she enjoyed her hypnotic effect on Eric.

Eric didn't try to hide the fact he was staring at Emily. I said "Remember, no touching!" Without shifting his gaze, Eric flipped me the bird, "Asshole" was all he said.

That's when I realized Eric was still Eric, and I was still James. Regardless of who we loved, or how we loved them, we were still the same people we'd always been.

******************************

About a week later I was sitting by the pool with dad one afternoon, as we liked to do after supper. Mom was often here, but not tonight. A pretty, large breasted, redhead wearing nothing but one of our collars trotted up to the table, stopped in front of me and dropped into Nadu. "What's wrong Scarlett, you look upset?"

"My Lord, Kate is very angry and...we hoped you'd help. Please?"

You could almost forget the dorm was there. Any issues that might arise, the staff handled among themselves, usually with Jane as the peacemaker, or on occasion as disciplinarian. So this took me off guard. I looked at Dad who gave me his 'You bought her, you deal with her' expression he reserved for when my sister became the topic of discussion.

"Okay Scarlett, let's go take a look."

Standing, I walked towards the dorm with Scarlett falling in behind me. I opened the dorm door and stepped into bedlam. The last time I was in this building, I was drawn into an orgy of horny, naked, slave girls. I wished that was what I was doing now.

All the staff was grouped into a semi-circle against the left wall, they all seemed to be talking at once. I couldn't decipher any thing but a word here and there, but the tone reminded me of an angry mob. I think that is exactly what it was about to become.

I found the light switch, flickering it off and on several times. As the room quietened, I shouted "NADU!". The completely nude, almost mob scattered. Each one of them finding their own bunk and falling into a Nadu kneel in front of their beds silently.

The only exceptions being Kate, who was hulking over a brunette girl hunched on the floor in a defensive position. Kate was reading her the riot act for some reason, it really didn't matter why, I'd warned my sister that this type of behavior was unacceptable.

While I seriously doubted it, it was possible that Kate was the wronged party here, I couldn't begin to unravel what was happening with Kate still yelling. I stepped up next to Kate, "SHUT THE FUCK UP, KATE!!!" She did stop for a moment, looked at me with an expression that said 'fuck off' and went back after Susan.

I had to remind myself to remain calm. Taking Kate's right arm just above her elbow, I spun her ninety degrees so she was facing me. She was now standing about two feet from the wall, looking disoriented. Putting my right hand around her neck, I lifted Kate a few inches before slamming her into the wall behind her. Kate found herself pinned between my hand and the wall, standing on her toes, trying to keep herself upright.

Kate could handle herself. She'd been trained in the martial arts as a girl and young woman. Up until Kate left the house to go to the University, she was able to best me any time our rare interactions became physical. Of course at the time I was twelve and Kate was eighteen, so she outclassed me in both training and size. I was still pretty small at that age. So I was surprised when she didn't go on the attack as soon as I put hands on her.

All I can figure was that I surprised her, she probably didn't think I would have the balls to take her on and she could afford to ignore me. When she hit the wall with her back, she looked in my eyes, probably trying to evaluate my intent and my will to follow through.

What I saw in Kate's eyes was unexpected. Initially I could tell she was disoriented, then I saw real fear, followed by recognition. Then came the fury I was expecting from the beginning, finally she telegraphed her intention to attack. I stepped up against her, holding her body against the wall with mine and I started squeezing her throat. The fury and arrogance flashed from her face to be replaced with terror. I honestly believe she expected me to kill her in that moment.

That gave me pause. I wanted Kate to be respectful, and loose the petulance, at a minimum. I needed her to recognize her new place in the world, and to get along with her dorm-mates. I wanted her to understand, respect, and obey estate rules. But it broke my heart that my sister harbored any suspicion that I might seriously injure, or kill her.

I suppose my sister decided that discretion was the better part of valor in her current situation and quit struggling, although she still had my right wrist in a death grip using both her hands. I eased my grip on Kate's throat, but kept her standing on her toes.

Being as close to her as I was I decided to speak quietly in her ear, "Turn loose of my wrist." I hissed. She dropped her hands to her sides. "I told you this type of behavior was not going to be tolerated, didn't I?" Kate just nodded, since I had her around her neck I decided I wouldn't make her speak at the moment.

"Do you have yourself under control again? Are you ready to follow instructions?" Again Kate nodded in the affirmative, her eyes still big with fear. "Glad to hear it. Nadu." I then stepped back, lowered my arm so her feet were on the floor, and released her neck.

Kate rubbed her throat, slid down the wall until she felt out of arms reach and then scurried to her bunk and knelt Nadu. With excellent posture I might add.

I then held my own mini inquisition, except without the torture and blood. As expected, It became very clear, very quickly, that my sister was the aggressor. When I asked for Kate's version of events, all she said was, "I have nothing to add, My Lord."

I think my mouth must have fallen open and I went bug-eyed based on the smirk my sister tried and failed to conceal. Never in my life had I ever seen a situation where Kate didn't try to place the blame for her actions on her victim. I didn't know where that response came from, but I fervently hoped my sister would continue to be honest regarding her own actions. I was more proud of my sister at that moment than I'd been in years.

Unfortunately, I knew when I decided to go to the dorm and intervene, someone would have to be punished. This was the first time I'd been responsible for punishing one of our slaves, and I wanted to do it right. I was setting a precedent tonight. I was shaping my reputation for years to come based on how well or how poorly I handled this.

I intensely dislike the use of corporal punishment. Whatever I did, needed to leave a lasting impression without being cruel. The staff treated me with what I felt was genuine respect. The right action here could increase that respect. Getting it wrong could destroy it beyond repair.

I quickly made a decision. I would need a few things out of the equipment locker located in the dorm. Unlocking the locker door I selected the items I needed, re-locked it and then walked to the door of the building.

"Kate! Heel." I watched as Kate stood and came to me apprehensively. I fitted leather suspension cuffs onto her arms. Each cuff was adorned with 3 D-rings. Using the D-rings and a short piece of chain I cuffed Kate's hands together in front of her body. I considered cuffing her behind her back, but decided that was probably a bit harsh for this first time. If we had to do this again, I probably would cuff her hands behind her back.

Before I could turn and leave, Susan dashed over to me, dropping to her knees as she arrived, "My Lord, may I speak freely?"

"Yes, Susan, you may." I was expecting Susan to request, maybe even demand a harsh punishment for Kate. I was about to be shocked.

"Please My Lord, be gentle with Kate. She's only been here a week and doesn't understand us yet. It's painful for her being back in her own home as a slave. It's been very hard for her. Kate simply lost control of her emotions because of something I said. I didn't mean to hurt her, but I did. I'll even take her punishment if you'll allow it."

I knew Susan was a sweet girl, but I had no idea just how far she was willing to go for a woman who had her balled up on the floor crying just minutes before.

I wondered what Kate thought about Susan's offer. I didn't think Kate would be honest with me if I asked her directly. So I decided to let Kate choose which of them would actually receive punishment. Kate was facing the door as she had been prepared to follow me through it. I put my knuckle under her chin and turned her head so she was looking in my eyes. I wasn't at all sure what I saw there, "Turn around Kate, face your dorm-mates, look Susan in the eye and tell me if you or Susan will be punished tonight." I had no intention of punishing Susan, but I didn't let any of the staff know that.

Kate turned as I'd told her. She looked carefully around the room, watching all the faces watching her. Then she looked in Susan's eyes as I'd told her. Susan actually looked hopeful. I still couldn't read Kate's expression, "No, Susan. Thank you so much, but I can't let you do that for me. I'll be fine, I'm tough." Kate winked at Susan.

Susan immediately looked at me, "Please My Lord, don't be too hard on her."

"That's important to you Susan?"

"Yes My Lord, very!"

I watched Susan's face closely. All I saw was concern for Kate.

I watched Kate's face. Her eyes looked glassy, like she was trying not to cry. I tried to not be moved by the emotional display from the two women. I felt all eyes in the dorm on me, waiting on my decision. It was seriously overwhelming.

I reached down, cupped Susan's face in my hand, caressed her cheek, "Alright Susan, you win, I'll go easy on her." The smile she showed me was magnificent. I looked up, everyone would see Kate's punishment shortly, so I decided to announce it to the dorm. "Kate will spend the night in the barn. I was going to suspend her overnight, but I'll end her suspension at midnight and allow her to sleep in a stall for the rest of the night."

I scanned the room, most of our staff appeared to be satisfied. Some were inscrutable, no one looked pissed. Not that I wold let their opinions change my decision. But I was anxious to find a balance that provided appropriate punishment without either being too lenient, or too harsh. Looking around the room, I felt I'd achieved that.

"I'll allow two of you to sit with her if you'd like. Make sure the critters don't eat her. It doesn't have to be the same two all night. You may give her water, but nothing to eat. You may talk with her, keep her company if you wish. You will not touch the winch once I set it. You will not rig up something for her to stand or sit on. Kate is to remain uncovered all night. She can have fresh hay to sleep on in the stall, but no blankets. I have no expectation of any of you doing any of these things," I looked at Susan, knowing what she was thinking, "but you have permission IF YOU WANT TO."

Attaching Kate's leash, I turned and walked out of the dorm headed towards the barn, Kate followed right along behind me. The barn was a wood framed structure. Attached beneath over-sized ceiling joists, was a steel I-beam running the length of the building. The beam carried a two thousand pound winch on roller trucks for moving various items into and out of the barn.

I led Kate to the center-line of the barn, directly under the I-beam. I rolled the winch in place above Kate and lowered the cable, stopping the winch hook in front of Kate's face. Before I could come around and loop the chain binding her cuffs together into the hook, Kate did it herself.

We looked in each other's eyes. I saw apprehension and determination. I saw shame and pride. I think I may even have seen a flicker of respect. Bit I saw none of the hate, or anger I expected. A tiny bit of my own apprehension was relieved. For the first time, I actually felt a little of the confidence I projected to the world. Maybe I really did make the right decision in bringing the woman I loved, my sister, home.

Kate bobbed her head a tiny bit one time. She was ready. I started the winch lifting until Kate's arms were directly above her head and she was standing on her toes.

"Kate, I want you to lift both your legs off the ground very gently. I want you directly under the winch so you aren't being pulled to the side." It would also ensure there was no slack in the line. "You need to try to keep yourself from swinging, it'll just make it that much longer for you to keep your feet of the ground."

"Yes, My Lord" She was centered and the winch cable properly adjusted to keep Kate on her toes in short order. Stepping back to check one final time, I saw that Kate was where I wanted her to be. When I did, it struck me just how sexy she was all stretched out like that. For the first time, I just stood there and studied her gloriously naked body. Sure, I see her nude multiple times a day. But I never took the time to really pay close attention to each and every one of her features.