My Sister's Keeper Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Late one afternoon after I finished my work in the barn I was taking fresh pool towels to the lockers under the porch. I saw James sitting at the dining table in his damp swim trunks, munching fresh pineapple. I'd just seen Jane in the dorm, taking a break before she got started on supper. Mom and Dad were both out. This was the perfect opportunity to seduce my brother and make him mine.

Looking at my reflection in the nearby window, I tousled my hair just so for a perfect fresh-fucked look. After pinching my cheeks several times to make my face flushed like somebody who lived two hundred years ago, I played with my exposed clit long enough to tease my labia out into the open, getting myself good and wet so the scent of my arousal was easily detectable. Being as ready as I could be with the tools I had at hand, I sauntered to and through the back glass door like I belonged there.

Hearing the door, James pivoted in his chair, popping a piece of pineapple in his mouth, and spotted me doing the sexiest runway strut you've ever seen. My brother watched me impassively as I approached and knelt between his legs so close his thighs pressed against my upper arms.

Using my sultriest bedroom eyes, I looked up with the promise of wondrous delights on my face, "How may I pleasure My Lord?"

"Kate, I believe you've been told you aren't allowed in the main house."

Definitely not the reaction I was going for. James attitude irritated me, but I carried on, "There's nobody here but you and I. No one will ever know if you bend me over the table and fuck me hard 'til you come in big sis' tight little pussy three or four times. You can grab your sister's hair, pull my head up, arch my back and finally punish me for being such a bitch all those years. I hear a good hate fuck gives the best orgasms. Add to that it's your own sisters pussy you'll be hammering into and I bet you can fuck me over and over again all afternoon."

"Kate, this isn't going to happen right now. It would be best if you went back to the dorm and let this drop until you've done something, hell anything, to earn my trust. Until then, there are plenty of women here to slake my desires without you."

James was worrying me. I expected him to be a blind horny mess incapable of speech by now. No man has resisted me in twelve years. Had I read him wrong? Was he really not hot for me? The big bulge in his trunks said otherwise. He was turned on. Maybe it was all those sexy nude slaves running around ready to fall on their backs with their legs open just for his attention. Just the sheer quantity of pussy at my brothers disposal made for stiff competition. Time to pull out all the stops.

"Come on little brother, why not? We both know I'm the hot sister you've wanted for years. Now I'm your property to do with as you please. You can fuck me anyhow you want, my pussy, my mouth, my ass, doggy, missionary, cowgirl. Fuck me in every position in the Kama Sutra...twice...once in my pussy, once in my ass. Then you can start back at page one and do it all over again. You know you want to, just give in. I promise you won't regret it."

"Why not? Because you're up to something, I'm pretty sure I know what it is, and it won't work. I've watched you manipulate, use, and control men with your pussy for ten years or more. I know all your tricks. You need to understand, I'm not the scared, needy little boy you think I am. Now, stand up and go back out the door you came in. I'm giving you a chance to obey here. Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. You will regret it."

Despite what he said, I was certain James' eyes were telling me I had him, he just needed one more push. Once he put his cock in me, I'd own him. Sure I'd have to fuck him occasionally for a while. But it was a small price to pay to become My Lord's Master. Besides, judging by that bulge, and those muscles he showed me up close and personal the other day, he just might be as good a lay as Barbara says.

Putting my hands on James' thighs, I stood. Scooting between him and the table with my butt against the table, I put my hands on the tabletop and lifted my self on to it with my arms.

Preparing to slide a little further up the table so my ass wouldn't be hanging off when my pussy finally swallowed my brothers cock, I brought my heels up onto it as well.

"What to you think little brother? Take a good look at the pussy of your dreams. Just stand up and sti..."

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Somebody stuck an extension cord in my pussy. Some one else was trying to twist my nipples off. There was a needle of pain running straight from my navel to my clit. My vaginal muscles clinched so hard I'm certain I could have amputated any poor cock that happened to be in there at the time. Every nerve I had between my nipples and my clit was on fire. The shock only lasted a fraction of a second, but the intense pain lingered on.

Suddenly, I was sliding across the table, some one had me by the hair. I felt myself falling off the table, somehow landing face down on the cold tile floor. The hand in my hair kept me from breaking my nose, then dropped my right cheek on the floor. Something terribly heavy was in the small of my back and a hand held my face against the floor with tremendous pressure.

I could hear my mother's disembodied voice becoming clearer and louder, apparently she was home early "...do you think you are? You seriously climbed up on my table, naked? Smearing you pussy juice where food is served? That table is for eating supper, not pussy! With your legs open as wide as they could possibly be? Whoring yourself out for your own brother? You can't possibly be serious!"

Now I heard my Dad shushing my mother who was sounding more distraught by the second, "Relax Morgan. I got you baby. Everything is going to be alright."

Mom was crying now. The sound was muffled. I could picture her in Dad's arms with her face buried in his shoulder, clinging to him. Dad would be rubbing his hand up and down her back. Mother crying was such a rare thing that the vision I carried of Dad comforting her was unforgettable. Even today I can see it so clearly in my minds eye.

Hot breath hissed in my ear, "What the fuck do you think you're doin', huh? I warned you three times, I tried to get you to stop, but you just had to have your own way, didn't you."

"Was that fun? Does the shock get your pussy wet? Is that what it is?"

"You ever pull a stunt like that again, I swear to you I'll beat you half to death. Do you understand me?" James asked.

Unable to move my head or my jaw, all I could do was grunt, "Uh huh"

Mom sounded like she was regaining her self control as she began to talk again. Her voice was clear and loud like she was facing me.

"Is it going to be okay Sam? That's my daughter laying there butt naked on the floor. Did you hear how she was talking to James? I don't even talk to you like that."

Mom paused a moment. I felt James release my head and lift what I think was his knee off my back. I didn't dare move. I laid perfectly still and did nothing but breathe. I could see James' feet and lower legs, maybe a foot in front of my face. So I knew was now standing, facing towards my feet, probably looking at Mom and Dad.

"She's my baby, Sam. You put her in me. I happily sacrificed my body to bring her into the world. She was so beautiful. I held her in my arms and watched her sleep so peacefully for hours. I fed her from my breast. She's a part of me. I rocked her to sleep, changed her diapers, helped her take her first steps and speak her first words. I kissed her boo-boos, bandaged her knees, read to her and let her read to me. I hugged and kissed her when she was sad, happy, proud, lonely, hurt, angry, crying, sleepy, or just needed her Mommy."

"I loved her from the moment I saw her in the ultra-sound, and never quit loving her. She's always been my baby. She'll be my baby when she's eighty."

"I cried for her when her heart was broken and when her body was broken after that god damned wreck."

"I was so proud I cried for her when she graduated high school, and both times when she earned her degrees."

"I just can't bear to see her laid out naked in the middle of the floor, in pain, wearing a collar."

"Katherine, honey, every second of everyday of your life I have loved you more than life itself. I know you've been angry with us for a long time, but please don't hate us. Despite what you think you are so loved, and so important to us. I hope someday you'll come to understand that."

"You're here because we thought it was the best way to protect you from some truly awful people. I can't imagine how you feel, but I do understand that being back here must be excruciating for you. If you want, we'll try to find you somewhere else safe to be. Won't we, son."

"Of course, Mom. If that's what's best for Kate, then so be it."

Now Dad spoke, "Your mother's right about everything she said Katherine. We love you more than you can imagine. Come on Morgan let's go upstairs."

"Please don't ever forget, no matter what Katherine, we love you unconditionally, and we always will." Those were the last words my mother said to me for a long time.