My Sister's Keeper Pt. 04

Story Info
Katherine comes home to a shocking experience.
12.9k words
4.71
9.2k
30

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 01/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This series follows "Slave Management 101". Katherine is finally brought in as a primary character. Much of the rest of the story will focus on Katherine and her transformation from bitch into her brother's slave. She will be an integral part throughout the rest of the story.

As always I enjoy and appreciate your polite feedback, good, bad, or indifferent. Thank you so much for taking the time to read my story.

CHAPTER 10

I watched Master lead my brother to a table in the middle of the club where he had a great view of all the cages. I was back in the groove now and showing off my sexiest moves. James found me and never took his eyes off me for more than a couple of minutes at a time. I wondered what he was thinking, watching his sister, dancing naked like the horniest of sluts for a room full of strangers.

For some reason I was really disturbed to think James might somehow see me as less, soiled, dirty, because of my status and what I had to do to earn my keep here. Not that I disliked dancing nude for these men. I actually enjoyed it. All those men out there lusting after me let me know I was still beautiful and desirable. I needed that.

I didn't want to be caught staring a James so I would only look at him in brief intervals, trying to make it seem as if I was engaging him just as I do the rest of the customers. Any time I looked too long, my brother would meet my eye. I was stunned by what he made me feel whenever I allowed myself to meet his gaze for just a few short seconds. It elicited a strange mixture of hope, despair, love, anger, jealousy. And several other emotions I couldn't quite put my finger on.

James often had an almost undetectable smile when he caught me looking for him. I couldn't decipher what he thought. Was he laughing at me for finally getting what I deserved? Was he just happy to see me? Maybe he was thinking of our parents reaction to finding out what my life now was? Could he be fantasizing about how my pussy would feel wrapped around his hard cock? Fucking pervert.

I hoped what I saw was sympathy, a message that everything would work out okay in the end. I wished I could talk to him. Why was it now so important what he thought of me when I couldn't have cared less for eighteen years?

I had to put those thoughts aside. I had a job to do and I couldn't let my brother's presence interfere. If he wanted to come in here and perv on his own sister cumming her brains out for a bunch of strangers, then I'd give him a show to remember.

The rest of the night I was the sluttiest, lewdest slave to ever dance in a cage. My body did things that would make a street whore blush. I showed my brother my pussy every chance I got. I spread my lips for him, uncovered my clit, spread my cheeks showing him my asshole. I licked my own nipples, bent over and stuck my finger in my ass, pinched my clit, spanked my ass and my pussy. I pointed my pussy at James, finger fucked myself to orgasm after orgasm. My brother would never forget my cumming face.

After tonight James would have to either lust after me like a bull chasing down a heifer, or he would be so disgusted with my lewd behavior he'd never come back to this bar. At least as long as I was a cage dancer here.

**********************************

The next morning came earlier than usual. When Master Eric entered my kennel and woke me, no one else was yet awake. I looked at him groggily, wondering what he wanted. Had he finally decided to fuck me? At this time of the morning? He motioned me to get up and follow him. He led me downstairs to the rear of the building before he spoke. My curiosity had cleared the sleep fog from my brain. I felt alert, and somewhat apprehensive.

"It's time for you to go home, Katherine." Master reached for my leash.

"I thought this was home, Master." I was getting really scared now, where was he taking me?

"No, your owner wasn't in a position to care for you properly when you were enslaved. So he loaned you to us until he could. Now he wants you home."

Mistress was stern but fair. I was good at my job and had learned to enjoy the hours of non-stop sexual energy from dancing nude all night. It never crossed my mind that I might be going anywhere else. Tears began to form in my eyes, my breath was short as I imagined what fate might await me at the end of this journey.

Completely out of line due to my fear, I asked, "But Master, where am I going? Have I not been pleasing to you and Mistress?" My tears were flowing steadily now, not wanting Master see me cry, I hung my head, abandoning the perfect Nadu posture I'd worked so hard to master.

Master's fingers gently lifted my chin up so I could meet his gaze. I'd worked my self into a panic which was so unlike me, but I hated not knowing, and I hated feeling this level of fear.

"Relax Katherine, where you're going is safe. I can guarantee you will not be mistreated. You may not be happy about your new home, but you should be. You are going to a beautiful home where you will be loved, and cared for. This is a step up for you. For a slave, you'll live like a rock star."

Master held my gaze, allowing me to search deeply in his eyes for any sign of deceit. I saw none, so I looked down, breaking eye contact, "Yes Master. Thank you, Master. Please forgive me for speaking out of turn, it won't happen again."

Master then did something he'd never done before. He stroked my hair, leaving his hand on my cheek caressing me softly with his thumb. Still frightened and starved for a man's attention, I leaned my cheek into his hand seeking to extend the contact. While his simple gesture brought me comfort, it also had the effect of bringing back my tears in full force.

"Mother and I have enjoyed having you here. We wouldn't let you go anywhere you'd be abused." He took his hand away, much to my dismay, "Leash."

I tilted my head back as far as I could so Master could attach my leash. Not that I needed one, but it was required by law whenever a slave was transported or moved through a public area.

"Heel" Master instructed, turning away from me to face the door to the loading area. I stood and fell in behind him as I'd been trained.

Master led me outdoors for the first time since I'd arrived at Ballers. The sun was up but blocked by the adjacent buildings. The sky was bright, blue, and clear. There was a light chill in the air, enough to harden my nipples, but not at all uncomfortable. If I had to guess, I'd say it was around seventy degrees, comfortable, with the chill brought on by a gentle breeze. Breathing in deeply to sample the air was a bit of a disappointment. The air smelled like any downtown street, exhaust, dirt, garbage from the dumpsters kept in the alley behind the buildings. But I enjoyed being outside and seeing the sky again.

Master loaded me in the Ballers van, just like he had when he took possession of me. He closed the sliding door, came around to the driver's seat, climbed in, started the van and we were off. I had no idea how far we were going, so I tried to get comfortable in the cramped expanded steel kennel and took in what I could see through the windshield.

Thirty minutes, maybe an hour later, the van stopped. Master put down the window, put his left arm out and leaned against the door. I heard someone speak over a speaker sounding for all the world like the order taker in a drive through. Master gave his name and explained he was delivering me. I guessed I was home, where ever that was.

I heard what sounded like an electric gate opening, Then Master moved forward quite slowly. On the air coming in through the open window, I could now smell nature. It reminded me of the estate with the clean scent of mountain air combined with the delicate scent of spring time blossoms. Any place that smelled this good couldn't be all that bad, right?

I put thoughts of home out of my head. I would never see it again anyway. This was my life now. It was time to adjust to a new home and look for the opportunity to woo my new master. That thought brought the first smile of the day to my lips.

After some maneuvering that felt like we pulled off the driveway and came to a stop on uncovered ground, Master stopped the van and got out. "We're here, shall I unload her?"

I heard no response but the sliding door opened shortly thereafter. I saw trees off in the distance and a perfectly manicured lawn right outside the van door. Master reached in to open the kennel, but before he did, "Katherine, listen to me. I want you to keep an open mind. This is the best possible outcome of your indenture, if you'll let it be. Understand?"

"No Master, I don't." I didn't know whether to be excited or afraid. My heart rate increased from the tension.

"Well, you're about to."

Master opened my kennel, latched the door open, and stepped aside giving me room to crawl out. I stepped out of the van to be greeted by Jane and Barbara.

Once recognition set in, and our minds came to grips with what was happening, all three of us shared similar looks. Surprise and shock. I don't know what Barbara and Jane were thinking, but I was stunned.

Looking back and forth between the two naked slaves it occurred to me that I actually was home. What did it mean? Why did they bring me here? Was I to be tormented by those I'd been so cruel to? Master's words came back to me, 'no abuse'. Was that true? How would I be treated by my family? Were any of the slaves that suffered under my foul moods still here?

I felt a little dizzy, and queasy. Apparently Jane and Barbara knew the look, each of them reached out to take one of my arms steadying me. Jane looked behind her, following her gaze, I saw my brother standing behind them, watching me with a concerned look.

James spoke, "She is no different from any of the others, Jane."

"Yes My Lord." Jane replied.

No doubt out of many long years of habit, the first thing Jane said to me was "Welcome home, My Lady."

"Jane...her name is Kate."

"What the fuck, you know my name is Katherine, not Kate, asshole" I decided it was best to keep that little tidbit to my self...for now.

Jane looked back at my brother, "Yes, My Lord."

"Kate," Jane struggled to call me by name, "Welcome to the estate. You are safe here, you will not be abused. Are you steady enough to walk?"

My mind still reeling, all I could do was nod. "Well then let's go meet your new owner, shall we? You must address him, and any other free men you meet as My Lord, understand?" I nodded again then walked to my brother between to two slaves I knew so well. I was now one of them.

When we stopped before James, his expression showed concern, sympathy, a hint of guilt, and what may even have been love. He spoke to me in a gentle manner intended to be calming.

"Good morning Kate. I'm sure this isn't quite what you expected. I have no doubt that this will be very difficult for you. I wish it didn't have to be like this, but acquiring you for the estate was the only option left to us after your plea agreement."

"Mom, Dad, and I refused to allow you to wind up in some roadside truck stop fuck-shack to be abused for the next twenty five years. Despite what you may think, all of us love you too much to let that happen."

"The way state law is written, we can own you only if you are treated as a slave in all things. So you will be. It's hard to hear it, and harder for me to say it, but I am no longer your brother. Morgan is no longer your mother, and Sam is no longer your father. You will receive no favoritism here, but neither will we tolerate abuse, either to you, or from you." James stopped speaking obviously waiting for my reply.

"Yes, Master...Yes, My Lord, please forgive my error."

James nodded at me, "That was quite the show you put on last night. I'm not at all sure what your intent behind it was, but I must say I enjoyed it."

The reminder of my antics in the cage kicked my libido into gear. I felt my self start to moisten. Would my brother use me? Did I want him to? Part of me saw him as a pervert, deriving pleasure from watching his own sister writhing in orgasmic bliss for all the world to see. But a big part of me wanted to live out my many fantasies of the debauchery I envisioned between us while I performed just for him in that cage.

Seeing him this close, as vulnerable as I was, I could no longer lie to myself about what I was doing last night. I didn't want to disgust him, I wanted to inflame my brother, to share my fantasies with my imaginary lover the only way I could at the time.

My thoughts were interrupted by James, "Nadu."

I hit my knees assuming the proper position.

"Collar."

I was already wearing the leather collar from Ballers so I lifted my hair and bent my head forward making it easy to remove. Then I was still.

For the first time today I heard James chuckle, a sound I hadn't heard in many years, "You didn't leave the key for this damn thing back at Ballers, did you dumbass?"

Master laughed, "Fuck you asshole." I felt his hands unlocking and removing my old leather collar. "You want this as a souvenir, we don't let just any girl dance in our club, you know? You can hang it on your wall and show you really do own a Ballers girl."

"Sure, why not." James answered. I could hear the humor in his tone. James put his finger under my chin, tilting my head back. Just that gentle, innocuous touch caused my pussy to clench in desire. How does that happen from the touch of my own brother? I was just as big a pervert as he was, I guess. How the fuck does that even happen?

James stepped behind me. I felt the cold of my new stainless steel collar touch my throat. I tilted my head forward so he could lock me into the physical sign of his ownership. I was thrilled. I was also disgusted with myself for reveling in the knowledge that I was now my brother's property, to be used as he pleased.

But then it occurred to me that I should be thrilled, I knew James like the back of my hand. After all, my brother was the weak willed man-child that fell in love with slaves. Never had a harsh word for anyone. Too afraid to stand up to his own sister when I was so hateful to him. I couldn't think of a better candidate to train as my pet master. This was going to be too easy.

"Wait." James directed me. I slid up into the proper position, watching my brother with bedroom eyes. May as well get started right now.

"Kate, this doesn't have to be a terrible experience for any of us. I can't imagine what you must be feeling. I truly wish I could undo everything and you could go back to the life you were building for yourself. But I can't. So we'll all have to make adjustments to live within reality. I'll tell you only once, your spiteful mouth will not be tolerated at all. You will be respectful and obedient at all times, just like the rest of the staff, understood."

"OOOHHHHHH, where did my little brother learn to be so authoritative? That's okay. We all know it's just an act, you're still the same timid little boy you've always been. Before you know it, I'll own your soul." I thought, but what I said was, "Yes My Lord." Putting all the promise of my body into those three little words. I knew how to rule a man's heart, even if he was my brother.

Again, his finger under my chin directed me to meet his eyes. He studied my eyes and face for a long moment. His expression said he wondered what I was playing at, wanting to know if I was sincere, probably hoping I was sincere. I just looked at him like I wanted to throw him down right here and ride his cock for the rest of the day. Truth be told, I didn't really have to pretend for that one.

"Jane, you and Barbara take Kate to the dorm and get her settled. Barbara, Kate is to be your assistant in the stables. Get her up to speed quickly, I want her ready to care for the horses on her own before the next semester starts."

They both answered in unison, "Yes, My Lord" When each of them looped their arms into mine, one on each side, I could feel the excitement radiating off Barbara. James just made it pretty apparent he planned to take Barbara to Tuscaloosa with him in the fall. I had three months to change his mind. Plenty of time.

Three hot female slaves walked off towards the dorm arm in arm. Presenting three gloriously naked asses for the men to stare after. Yep, entirely too easy.

CHAPTER 11

"Come on Eric, let me get you a cup of coffee or something. I can get Emily in here to cook you some breakfast if you're hungry."

"Coffee would be good, but I really don't have time for breakfast right now. I need to be back before long"

"Your Mom's keeps an eye on you, huh?" I grinned at my friend.

"You might say that. But I actually enjoy working the club with her. You know I've always been the party guy, and it's like getting paid to party. Especially with several hot naked slaves dancing sexy all night and coming out of the cages all horny."

"Of course you help those poor, helpless, horny, slaves calm their libido out of the kindness of your heart, right."

"Of course. I do it purely for the benefit of our hardworking slaves." Eric grinned.

"Speaking of which, your sister was on fire last night."

"Yeah she was, is she always like that?"

"Yes, and no. She really didn't do anything different from her regular routine, she was just more intense than I've ever seen her. And I think it was because of you."

"Let's sit out here by the pool, It's nice out this morning, I'll have our coffee brought out."

"Sounds good." Eric rotated a chair around and sat down. He got a strange look on is face, before he jumped out of the seat, turning around trying to look at his own butt.

He looked at me, eyes twinkling with mischief, "You did that on purpose, didn't you asshole? You let me sit in that chair, knowing it was wet."

"AAWWWWW, did Eric's pants get wet? Is your butt cold? Poor baby." I managed to get out before we both started laughing.

I heard feet slapping on the concrete. I looked up to see Emily darting towards us with two towels in her hands. When she arrived she dropped one towel in the chair I was about to sit in before dropping to her knees trying to soak some of the water out of Eric's pants.

Eric looked down at Emily pressing the towel to his jeans, and by proxy his butt, "Hello Emily, happy to see me?"

"My Lord, I am so sorry, I had no idea you two would be sitting out here, or I'd have dried the chairs already! Please forgive me, I'm so sorry"

"After watching you bounce across the patio to my rescue, all is forgiven!" Eric replied with a lecherous grin.

Emily stopped her patting briefly to look up at Eric, seeing his expression, she blushed and went back to drying his pants as best she could.

Once she decided she had done all she could for Eric's pants, Emily finished drying his chair. I'd already dried mine. She gathered up the damp towels and knelt in front of me. "May I serve you My Lord?"

"Eric, are you sure about breakfast?"

"I'm sure. I really need to get back."

"We both need coffee, Emily."

"Yes My Lord, right away."

"So, what makes you think Kate was doing that for my benefit?"

"First she kept looking at you to see if you were watching, and when she was cumming, she made damn sure she was facing you with her legs wide open."

"I thought so too, but I wanted to get your opinion on it. How did she work out for ya'll? Any attitude problems?"

"She did fine, did everything we told her to without complaint. There was a time or two when she was new, I felt like she was on the verge of coming back at me with attitude. It was just a feeling though, nothing specific I can point to. She seemed to actually like the dancing. You could tell she wanted to be the center of attention and outshine the others. Mom said she was one of the most popular dancers ever to work the cages."