My Sister's Keeper Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I turned my head to look, she was looking directly at me. Her eyebrows were raised in a questioning manner that clearly asked what I thought I was doing. I slowly adjusted my posture to a perfect Nadu kneel, my hands on my thighs, palms up.

"Umm, sorry about that Mom." My Lord sounded a bit like he did as a young teen when he knew he was caught.

"Sorry about what?" My Lord Sam asked, clearly in the dark.

"Nothing of any consequence, sweetheart. I'll tell you later."

"Okay, your call." he replied still sounding a bit lost.

My Lady then joined the conversation. My Lord quickly stroked my hair letting me know he wasn't unhappy with me. Much to my relief.

Once the story they were discussing ended, My Lord mentioned he needed to go to the bathroom. I followed as I had done all morning. He brought me into the powder room with him. As soon as the door closed, I reached for his belt and started sinking to my knees, I was dying to get a mouthful of his cum.

Instead My Lord took my upper arm, pulled me to my feet and pressed me against the door with his body, his fingers went unerringly to my throbbing clit, "My Lord I was goi..."

"I know what you were going to do, but we only have a couple of minutes and if you don't cum you'll get us both in trouble before long."

A slave doesn't argue with her Lord. I put my hands around his neck and watched his beautiful green eyes looking into mine.

I was so aroused it took only a few seconds before I was panting, bucking my hips, and trying desperately to stifle my moans. Unable to remain completely quiet, I managed to keep the volume to a minimum while My Lord played my clit like a first chair violinist.

I'd guess that it was under two minutes before my entire body began to vibrate. My hips bucked trying to get more pressure against my clit. Covering my mouth with my hand, I struggled to keep my moans quiet, finally resorting to biting my knuckle.

The growing pleasure in my pussy was exquisite. Somehow I managed to maintain eye contact with My Lord who wore the most devious grin you've ever seen. Obviously enjoying my battle to keep my voice under control.

Unable to curl my toes, I stood on them, pushing myself up as high as I possibly could. My abdominal muscles tensed so tightly, and I pulled my belly in so far my hip bones stood out like I was malnourished.

Holy fucking balls this was going to be one huge orgasm. My legs began to shake, threatening to give out and drop me on my ass.

Apparently sensing this, My Lord wrapped his free arm around my waist, supporting the weight my legs no longer would. That's when it hit, an orgasm that could have been measured on the Richter scale. I could no longer keep my eyes open, though God help me, I tried. A billion gloriously colored pinpoints of light danced in my brain. My legs gave out completely. My Lord gently lowered me to the floor, all the while still stimulating my clit, prolonging this incredible experience.

I heard myself whimpering from far off in the distance. My Lord stilled his fingers and cupped my pussy with his hand applying gentle pressure to help calm the oversensitive skin and nerves there. I had a tough time regaining control of my breathing. The aftershocks rolled through my body one after another for what felt like hours, causing me to jerk spasmodically every time.

When I started becoming cognizant again, I found my face was buried in My Lords neck. Suddenly I worried that I may have bitten him unintentionally during the throes of my orgasm. I looked closely at his neck as I leaned my head back against the door. I saw nothing to indicate I'd hurt him and felt relief. Finally looking into his face again, I saw he was wearing that same devious grin, obviously quite pleased with himself.

"Think you can you walk yet?"

"I believe so My Lord."

"Are you ready to try?"

"Yes My Lord."

He stood holding his hands out to me. When I took them he pulled me up on my feet. Once I was standing on my own, My Lord moved his hands to my hips, Watching my face intently. My Lord pulled me in for a brief but very passionate kiss. When he pulled away and looked into my eyes, my heart wrested control of my mouth from my brain, "Oh God James, I love you so much, always and forever."

My Lord looked in my eyes with an intensity I'd never seen before. I was terrified I'd finally pushed him too far. What if he sent me away? I knew I would die if he did. I had to fix this now. I had to salvage this rel...

"I love you too sweetheart. More than you know."

A quick loving peck on the lips and he led me back out into the real world once again, my heart leaping, "He loves me, he really loves me! He said it. Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry. God dammit, do not cry."

The surprisingly pleased look on My Lady's face told me at least a couple of tears must have escaped. Nothing I could do about it. I was a girl after all. A deliriously happy girl at that.

CHAPTER 14

There was a knock at the door. My Lord was spooned up behind me, cupping my breast with one hand. Putting my hand atop his, I used his hand to squeeze my own breast. My Lord's breathing remained unchanged as he continued to sleep with his face nuzzled into the back of my neck. Cracking my eyes open, the room was entirely too bright to be early morning.

"Oh shit! My Lord! Wake up, someone's at the door. It's late and guests may be arriving soon!"

"So? I'm perfectly content where I am." My Lord mumbled drowsily.

"Please My Lord. My Lady will expect you to be up when people start arriving." I begged.

"Okay, okay, but you're no fun at all." He teased, still half asleep. "Go see who's who's at the door."

Jumping out of bed I dashed to the door just as the knock was repeated. Making sure My Lord was covered, I cracked the door open to see Jane standing there wearing nothing but a wicked grin. I could feel that my hair was a mess. I must have looked like I'd been through a gang-bang. I certainly felt like I had after the night My Lord and I shared. We probably hadn't slept until near sunrise. I was sore, exhausted, and hungry.

"We're up now Jane."

"Good, It's almost eleven and My Lords grandparents are here asking to see him."

"Is My Lady angry?"

"No. I was going to wake you earlier, but she told me to leave the two of you be a while longer."

My Lord said, "Okay Jane. Tell Mom I'll get cleaned up and be down shortly."

"Yes, My Lord." Jane replied turning and walking towards the stairs.

Closing the door, I turned to see My Lord was out of bed, stretching. He was beautiful to my eyes and I wanted him to take me back to bed one more time before we began our day.

"Come on," he said "you can help me shower. But NO monkey business, or I'll keep you in bed all day and blame it on you when Mom comes looking for me." He tried to look stern, but his eyes gave away his playfulness.

I smiled to let My Lord know I saw right through his tease, "Yes My Lord. Of course. Let me get your things gathered."

Once My Lord shaved and brushed his teeth, I had his shower ready and I followed him in. It was quite difficult for me to be good while I helped him bathe but I managed it.

"I'm going to get dressed and go downstairs. You can finish up in here, then go find Jane and see what she needs you to do. Take your time getting ready, I expect you to look your best. I want Uncle William walking around with a boner all day!" He told me grinning lecherously.

My Lord William was My Lord Sam's brother, also the official horn-dog of the family.

The kitchen and large formal dining area were in a state of controlled chaos when I found Jane. She put me to work and I bustled about helping to prepare the table. Once it was looking as it should, I helped prepare and serve the big Thanksgiving meal. Afterwards we all worked to get the dining room and kitchen spotless. My Lady was pleased with our efforts so she drifted off to play the consummate southern hostess.

Most of the staff now slipped into waitress mode, but My lady soon found me, "Good job today Barbara. Now you go take care of my son for the rest of the day."

"Yes, My Lady."

"By the way, you look really nice today. Why don't you go clean up and brush your hair first. I'm sure James wants to show you off."

Blushing at the compliment, I eased out to the dorm where I could access the personal care products we were provided by our owners. Being estate slaves, we were expected to look our best at all times. My Lady even provided perfume to make us that much more alluring. I tended to use the perfume liberally since My Lord seemed to enjoy the scent on me. The one thing we weren't allowed was cosmetics.

Several of the girls, including Jane, were already in the dorm when I arrived, chattering and laughing among themselves while they brushed their teeth and hair in order to make good impressions when they returned to the house to serve the guests. Staff still in the house would rotate to the dorm when those here now, returned. It would take less than an hour for all of us to freshen up and be back inside.

Working quickly, it took virtually no time to be back on my way to find My Lord. Between family, friends, business associates of My Lord Sam's, and a number of personal slaves brought by the guests, the house was buzzing with activity. I soon found My Lord in the theater room watching a football game with quite a few of My Lady''s guests, although he was more engaged in visiting than the ball game. I'd been with My Lord long enough to know that professional football didn't hold his interest for very long unless Tampa Bay was playing. My Lord followed college football and never missed an Alabama game.

"My Lord, your cup is nearly empty, shall I refill it for you?"

"Yes Barbara, I'm drinking tea."

"Will there be anything else My Lord?"

"No that's all I need right now."

"I'll be right back My Lord."

As I left the room, there was a young blonde pre-teen girl standing at the back of the room, trying and failing to watch My Lord surreptitiously. She had a lovely face, but the gangly awkward build common to girls her age. However, her figure hinted at curves that would probably prove to be lovely when she came of age.

The girl was still watching My Lord from the same place when I came back with My Lord's tea. I'd noticed her a couple of times throughout the day, always near My Lord, trying to keep an eye on him without being noticed. I smiled to myself recognizing the symptoms of a young girl with a crush on a cute older guy. Thinking I would help her out, I knelt beside her. She immediately jerked her eyes away from My Lord, and looked at me like she was caught.

"My Lady, wouldn't you like to have a seat? You'd be much more comfortable."

"No, thank you. I see nowhere to sit. I was just leaving." She replied in heavily accented English. I have very little experience with foreign accents, but I thought it sounded eastern European. Despite the accent, her English was quite good and I had no difficulty understanding her.

"The other end of the love-seat where My Lord's sitting is open. May I walk you over there?"

"Oh no, I don't want to disturb Mr. James. I sure he wouldn't want to share his couch with me."

"He won't mind, I promise. He's my Master and I know he's a good man. He Isn't mean at all, and he won't tease you...much." I said like I was her co-conspirator.

"I don't know. Maybe I should go sit with the women."

"I'll be happy to introduce you. And I'll be right there too. It's my job to take care My Lord, so I'm almost always with him."

"Are you sure?" She asked. I could tell she wanted nothing more than just go and sit next to him. But unsurprisingly My Lord's good looks and age intimidated her.

I stood and held out my hand to her, "I'm certain. What shall I say your name is?"

She took my hand. "I am Yelena."

As I knelt directly in front of My Lord, I tried to let go of Yelena's hand but she wouldn't let me.

"My Lord, My Lady Yelena is looking for a seat where she can watch the ballgame."

Yelena's face communicated her obvious fear of rejection, but My Lord's smile was full of welcome for a new friend. "It just so happens there's an open seat right here." he said gesturing to the seat to his right. "Why don't you take it. It's not the best seat in the house, but it's not bad."

"Are you sure it's okay? I don't want to intrude."

"Absolutely. I've been sitting here by my self all afternoon. I'd enjoy the company. Come on, have a seat."

"Okay." she said, finally releasing my hand and sliding onto the sofa next to My Lord.

Over the next hour or so My Lord slowly drew My Lady Yelena out of her shell. I so enjoyed watching the two of them interact, watching the young lady warm to My Lord. It wasn't long before she was talking almost non-stop. My Lord wasn't just tolerating her, he seemed to take a liking to My Lady Yelena. His smile was genuine as he listened and asked the right questions to show he was truly interested in her story and keep her talking.

The crush My Lady Yelena carried for My Lord became more apparent as the conversation carried on. I felt she was getting exactly what she wanted from him. It was also apparent My Lord had no inkling what was behind My Lady Yelena's interest. My Lord was a wonderful man, but when it came to females of any age, he was usually clueless.

"James, are those your horses I saw outside?" she asked.

"They belong to the family, but one of them is the one I always ride, so I suppose you could say she's mine."

"It's a girl?"

"Yes, she's a mare. Her name is Stormy."

"Do you ride her a lot?"

"I used to, but I spend so much time in Tuscaloosa, I really don't get to ride much anymore. It's probably been a year or more since I rode."

"Oh. Someday I want to learn to ride a horse. They're so beautiful."

"So you've never ridden before?"

"No, never."

"Hhhhmmmm, would you like to meet Stormy?"

My Lady Yelena's eyes grew to the size of saucers. She looked like she was about to vibrate with excitement.

"You really mean it? I can meet her? Could I pet her, I've never touched a horse before. Do you think I could feed her?"

"Let's see, Yes, yes, yes, and yes. Would you like to go now?"

"Oh yes, please?"

"Sure, Let's go."

"Barbara, you and Kate go get Stormy and bring her up to the stables while Yelena and I find a coat and I tell her dad where we're going."

"Yes, My Lord. Shall I saddle her?"

'Not yet. Maybe Yelena would like to help brush her out. Would you like that Yelena?"

"Oh yes, I'd love that."

"Okay, well let's go tell Alexei, your dad, where we're going. Do you think he'll mind?"

"No, he promised to get me riding lessons this summer."

I got up and went to find Kate while My Lord talked to My Lord Alexei.

*************************************

I was the only slave on the estate not engaged in helping with the holiday work, which suited me. I had become accustomed to my nudity in front of others. Cage dancing will get rid of any modesty you ever had real quick. But I wasn't ready to face my grandparents, aunts, uncles, or cousins yet. I'm sure my parents weren't ready to deal with that either. I hadn't seen Mom at all in weeks. I only saw Dad rarely and from a distance.

I didn't want the girls to think I was slacking so I spent the day in the stables like any other day. They were slowly beginning to accept me and I really didn't want to jeopardize that. I hadn't fully acclimated to my new reality yet and I didn't want to be best buddies with any of them. But I didn't want to wake up to someone smothering me in the middle of the night either. I had no doubt I could defend my self against one or two of them. Maybe even three of them. But there was no way I could take on all of them. Or even most of them.

While I worked, my brother was on my mind again. How would I claim my own little corner of James' heart? It shouldn't have been too difficult if I hadn't been such a bitch to him all those years. I felt sure he still cared for me, and wanted me as a lover at least. But I was equally certain he trusted me not at all. Claiming my choice of men had never been an issue, but this would be a challenge for me.

I'd always seen men as a tool to be used for pleasure, status, or even servitude. I'd simply trap them with my beauty and the best sex they'd ever experienced, then I'd make them my own personal pets. Although I was beginning to realize I could always capture the man in my sights easily enough, I had never been able to hold on to him for more than a few weeks. That's not what I wanted from James. I wanted what Barbara had, and I was willing to share with her, or any other woman he chose for that matter, so long as I was included.

I'd never even tried to get a man love me. They would want me, need me, maybe even crave me, but as far as I knew, none of them had ever loved me. I certainly never loved any man...except my father, and that was a far different kind of love.

I had no idea how to induce that emotion in my target so I listened closely to everything Barbara said about James. I also talked with the other girls about men they'd loved before, gathering what I could without revealing my total ignorance on the subject.

I was quite smart and I was learning quickly. My biggest concern was that the over-ridding theme in stories of both success and failure was that love must be mutual to have any chance at long-term success. Something else I had no experience with.

I had no idea how to love a man. Never had I been selfless, or giving in a relationship. I was damn sure never submissive or obedient. Those traits were expected of my man, not myself.

Barbara came into the stable wearing a smile indicating she was quite pleased with herself. "Hey Kate!" she called out.

"Barbara, what are you looking so cocky about?"

"Well, if we handle this right, playing the long game, I think I've found Our Lord the perfect wife. Would you go get Stormy and bring her up? I'll gather her grooming supplies, she might be getting a workout today."

This knocked me back a few steps. A Wife??? What he fuck did Barbara mean? James was still a freshman. The last thing he needed was a wife. And the last thing I needed was more competition for his affection right now.

"What do you mean a Wife? My Lord isn't ready for a wife yet. Hell, he's only nineteen!"

"Don't you worry, this is perfect. Now, hurry back with Stormy, they'll be here any time now."

That was not the answer I wanted from Barbara, but I knew I'd better go get Stormy. It wouldn't do for My Lord to get here with his mare still in the pasture. I grabbed a halter and lead rope, then trotted off towards the Winter Rye pasture where I'd released the horses this morning so I could get their stalls cleaned of the mess they all left every night.

As I led Stormy into the stables, a cute blonde girl was talking animatedly to My Lord. I didn't know her age. She was a bit under 60 inches in height and thin as a rail. It was hard to tell under her coat, but she didn't appear to be filling out anywhere yet.

If this was who Barbara'd identified as a potential future mate for my brother, then she wasn't kidding about playing the the long game. The girl might be eighteen about the time James graduated.

Even from a distance I could tell from the blonde's body language and intense concentration she focused on My Lord, she was crushing on him something fierce. My Lord was his usual affable, but blind self, interacting with this blue eyed girl as though she were no more than the daughter of one of one of Mom's guests...which I was sure she was.

When the girl caught sight of Stormy, I'm certain she didn't even realize I was there, she froze and her jaw actually dropped. Clearly this girl had a deep love for horses, even James didn't exist for her at that moment.