My Sister's Keeper Pt. 05

Story Info
A potential wife is discovered for James.
12.9k words
4.72
7k
29

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 01/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This series follows "Slave Management 101". Katherine is finally brought in as a primary character. Much of the rest of the story will focus on Katherine and her transformation from bitch into her brother's slave. She will be an integral part throughout the rest of the story.

As always I enjoy and appreciate your polite feedback, good, bad, or indifferent. Thank you so much for taking the time to read my story.

CHAPTER 13

I took the last week of the summer off work to prepare to go to Tuscaloosa and just generally unwind, clearing my mind for the next semester. I was mostly packed up and ready to go. Dad bought a small house in Tuscaloosa near the campus when Kate started attending the University of Alabama. He held on to it for me to use when I started school. A maintenance and cleaning company was getting it ready for my arrival Saturday and should be about done by now.

I was heading out Saturday morning with Barbara, so I was taking advantage of what might be my last opportunity to enjoy the pool until next summer. I'd been swimming laps up til a few minutes earlier. I was now siting at one of the outdoor tables, Barbara had just brought me a large insulated cup of tea. Of course it was sweet tea, if it ain't sweet, it ain't tea.

Barbara knelt next to me as usual, but she seemed...off, somehow. I felt she had been out of sorts all day. I thought perhaps she was nervous about our upcoming relocation. I guess, in a way, I was right.

"My Lord, may I speak openly, please?" she asked hesitantly.

"Sure, what's on your mind Barbara."

Barbara moved around so she was knelt directly in front of me, looking up to meet my eyes. I didn't recall her ever doing this before, so I knew she must have something serious to discuss.

"Are you taking me to Tuscaloosa with you?"

While I hadn't specifically told her she would accompany me, I assumed she knew since I'd instructed her to have Kate ready to manage the horses on her own before the start of the fall semester, "Yeah. Does that worry you?"

"My Lord, I worry that Kate isn't prepared to handle the horses on her own yet. I am so sorry, you told me to have her ready to take over by now, but I'm just not confident in her readiness. Please forgive my failure. I worked with her as you said, but I don't think her heart's in it."

"So you think she won't be as diligent as she should be?"

"Yes, My Lord. I may be reading her wrong, but the horses have been my responsibility for years. They're like pets to me. I love them like other people love their dogs, and I'm really worried about them."

I could see the genuine concern and conflict in her now glassy eyes, "So you think you should be here rather than come with me?"

"Please My Lord, don't be angry with me. I want to go with you so badly. I don't know how I'll be able to take being away from you for so long. I'll miss you so much. But the horses can't fend for themselves. Someone has to see their needs are met and I don't trust that Kate's heart is in it. I'll be so worried."

Dad was at work, Mom was in town doing whatever it is high maintenance women do to make their husbands happy, so I had the house to my self for a while. I reached out, "Give me your hand Barbara."

Barbara did as I told her, obviously wondering what I intended. Breaking the slave master barrier yet again, I pulled her into my lap, seated across my legs, and circled her waist with my arms. Then I kissed her with the love and affection I wasn't supposed to feel for her, but did. Barbara put one hand on my chest and one on my neck and returned the kiss with a passion that always surprised me on the very rare occasions we shared this intimacy.

I'm not quite sure how she managed it, but somehow Barbara was now straddling me, holding our mouths tightly together as her tongue invaded and my mouth, ravaging it. Her exposed dark brown nipples hardened against my chest, and both of us were breathing rapidly as I felt the heat of her bare pussy try to boil the blood in my now very erect cock.

Finally I was able to break the kiss, very much against her will, "I understand. I don't like it, but I understand. However, this means you have until January to get Kate to a place where you trust her. You're coming with me in January, even if I have to sell the horses. Okay?"

Barbara's smile absolutely glowed, "Oh yes, My Lord. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" she gushed just before she began to pepper my face with kisses. Pulling her body tight up against mine and grabbing her face, I kissed her on the mouth again. Making out like a couple of teenagers, we both reveled in the rare treat of our intimate kiss for quite some time.

Barbara stood and reached down to pull my swim trunks off my hips. Her arousal showed as a large wet spot covering the area of my trunks where she'd been grinding her clit on my rigid cock. It was highly unusual for Barbara to be this forward without asking permission beforehand. This was a real turn-on for me, my cock was so hard it hurt.

She didn't start with her usual porn star level blow job, she simply climbed back on top straddling me and immediately impaled herself, grabbed my face with her hands and assaulted my mouth with hers again.

Reaching between us to roll her nipples between my fingers, she moaned into my mouth, and kissed me even harder than she had ever done before. Barbara had been bouncing on my cock, jumping up and falling back down on me, pounding her own pussy on me at a speed I thought was unsustainable. Somehow she managed to move faster, groaning in her throat non-stop now, still refusing to break our kiss.

Suddenly she stopped bouncing and began grinding her clit into my pelvis painfully. Breaking the kiss she threw her head back, pulling my face into her breasts, both arms holding my head in place. Barbara's hips jerked sporadically, all sense of rhythm or control gone. At last she shouted, "OH MY GOD!" and shook uncontrollably for the next two minutes.

Barbara practically collapsed on me, wrapping her arms around my neck, but got her hips back under control, found her rhythm and started to grind slowly against me again, her face buried in my neck. So far I had just been along for the ride. I decided to take control by gripping her waist just above her hips, holding her still at a height where the head of my cock was the only thing I had in her.

I started to drive up into her slowly at first. Barbara tightened her grip around my neck whimpering as I increased the speed of my thrusts. Before long I was hammering into her at a rapid pace. The soft but sexy sounds coming out of her ranged from whimpers, to moans, to squeals, to incomprehensible attempts at speech. I could feel her tensing and knew a second orgasm was rapidly approaching.

My balls were telling me I wasn't far behind her, closing in on my first cum, "I'm about to fill you all the way up, girl! I'm so close, I'm gonna explode in you!"

"Please! Drown me. I want to feel your cum pouring out of me. I'm gonna cum with you! Holy fuck you feel so good. Please, please never stop fucking me!" Then she froze, clamped my head in her arms, opened her mouth and panted like she was running a marathon. We let her drop into my lap where she jerked her hips a couple of times and came hard.

About thirty seconds into her second orgasm, her muscle contractions finally coaxed the cum from my balls. I came so hard, I'm sure I'd have shot into the pool if I hadn't been up to my balls inside her sexy body. Briefly I wondered if I could actually bruise her cervix with the force of my ejaculate. How I loved cumming in this woman.

Once our bodies calmed from our mutual ecstasy, Barbara settled into my lap to ride out the aftershocks, my cock still encased in her. I played with Barbara's thick black hair, occasionally nibbled her neck or ear lobes causing her to shiver, but she remained content to lay on me luxuriating in our mutual sensuality.

As much as I loved studying the contrast of Barbara's delicious caramel skin against mine, my legs were starting to hurt. The full body contact we enjoyed was causing us to sweat in the heat of a late summer afternoon in Alabama, so I decided it was time to cool off.

Somehow I managed to stand up taking Barbara with me. She wrapped her legs around my waist and tightened her grip around my neck without changing the position of her head on my shoulder, apparently satisfied to go wherever I chose to carry her.

I managed to get backed up to the edge of the pool without Barbara paying any attention to my destination. Planning to fall backwards into the pool landing on my back, I started leaning backwards. As I reached the point of no return, falling rather than leaning, Barbara clamped herself to my body in a death-grip, squealing less than a second before we landed in the crystal clear water of the pool.

We both came up laughing, Barbara surprised me by jumping on me and dunking me. We spent the next hour or so horse playing in the pool like a couple of lovers. All distinction between slave and master forgotten, I finally relaxed against the side of the pool, holding myself in place with my folded arms on the pool edge. Barbara draped herself over me, her breasts warm against my back, her arms resting on top of mine.

We hung there for a long time, chatting about anything and everything. Sadly the spell was broken when Jane approached us with a sympathetic smile saying that my parents were on the way home and that she would have supper on the table shortly after their arrival. So Barbara and I reluctantly disentangled ourselves and climbed out of the pool.

That was the afternoon I finally admitted to myself that I was in love with this stunning woman. Never could I let her go, and I prayed she would never want me to. I knew our relationship had moved to another level that neither of us would be able to completely hide. But I decided then and there that I didn't care. We were both people. We loved each other, and if the rest of the world didn't like it...well then they could just go fuck themselves.

**********************************

Barbara was as giddy as a schoolgirl. My brother James would be home from Tuscaloosa today for the Thanksgiving break. Her rock hard nipples and protruding labia made it clear what she had in mind for Her Lord.

Jane was was even more upbeat and positive than her normal self. You might think it was her son coming home for the holidays, if you didn't know the lechery she had planned for him.

There was a sense of excitement among all the staff for some reason. There was no way he was going to have time with each of them. Barbara would surely keep James busy and spent. What time Barbara didn't get, Jane would probably consume. He would be here only a few days before he returned to his classes after all.

I wouldn't say I was excited, but I was looking forward to seeing James for the first time since he and Emily left for school in early September. No doubt Emily would spend the next few days regaling the staff with her many collegiate adventures. Her experience collared, leashed, and trailing along behind James as a naked slave on campus would provide us all with a unique, albeit humorous, perspective knowing Emily. She was a natural born story-teller.

After watching Barbara and my brother make love by the pool just before he left for school a few weeks back, I saw their relationship in a new light. Apparently watching the genuine connection they shared that afternoon also allowed me to be more accepting of Barbara's love for Her Lord. I had all but forgotten my intention to take her place in James' heart. But listening to the way Barbara talked about him over the last few weeks had steeled my determination to find a place of my own in my brother's heart.

It was early in the morning and most of us were getting ready after finishing our daily workout. The dorm door opened noisily allowing a gust of cold air into the room. Emily strode through the door all smiles and exclaimed, "I'm back, bitches!" Suddenly there was chaos as girls shouted, squealed, and rushed to surround her like groupies wanting autographs. James must have dragged Emily's ass out of the bed way before sunrise and skipped his Wednesday classes to be here this early. Or more likely it was Emily who dragged James out of bed.

Everyone was talking at once while Emily shed the long, plain, black coat we were allowed when the weather was cold. I held back and watched. Several of the staff were still wary of me considering who I was and I didn't want to put a damper on the reunion now taking place. Something else that was so different from free Katherine. I shook my head and wondered, "Who the fuck am I...and what happened to Katherine?"

Upon seeing Emily, Barbara snatched up a coat, draped it over her shoulders, clasping it together from the inside and dashed out the door. Emily watched Barbara leave with a big knowing grin and shouted at Barbara's back, "No problem Barbara! Good to see you too! Sure, we'll catch up later!" Even I had to chuckle at that one.

The questions were coming at Emily rapid-fire making it impossible to know who asked them.

"What was it like?"

"Were you scared?"

"Was it fun?"

"Were there lots of slaves there?"

"How about male slaves, did you see any hot ones?"

"Did you have him all to yourself?"

"Does he have a girlfriend?"

"Did you get to do any threesomes like in Miami?"

"What's it like being naked in class?"

"Were you bored?"

"What did you do all the time?"

"Did you get to go into town?"

After spending six years at the University of Alabama, those questions would have been easy for me to answer. There weren't a lot of Slaves on campus, but they were fairly common. Most wealthy families sent their children to Alabama and they could afford slaves, so they were mostly limited to those with money. It was also common for University alums to provide slaves for varsity athletes.

And yes, there were a few male slaves, and while they were mostly hot, they were rare and kept under strict control by their female owners.

Finally there was enough calm for Emily to begin answering the questions she could remember, "Holy cow, you girls are full of questions, aren't you?"

"Okay, where to start. Probably most importantly, My Lord does not have a girlfriend. Lots of girls lust after him, I see it all the time, but I don't think the silly man even notices. He's too wrapped up in his studies. And OMG you should see the way those bitches look at me. I have never been so hated!" Emily grinned, her audience laughing at the jealous coeds.

"I just stick out my tits and swing my ass so they all know it's my pussy he'll be buried in after class!" This last part brought about a round of cheers, whoops, and a few "You Go Girl"s

"And so no threesomes...yet." Emily pouted, everybody else laughed.

"What else? I was really nervous at first, but most people are pretty chill. There's a lot of requests for my services, but My Lord always plays it off with a joke. Not that I haven't had my share of sneaky pinches, pats and pokes!" More giggles. The girls were eating this up. "I seem to be pretty popular with My Lords classmates." Emily's mischievous grin was infectious.

"Alright ladies," Jane interrupted, "Tomorrow's a busy day and we have a lot to do. I'm sure Emily can fill us all in tonight, but now it's time to get busy." This was met with a chorus of good natured boos before all of us headed out the door to start the day.

*******************************************************

I dashed in through the back door dropping my coat on the floor without slowing down. My heart was pounding, I was so excited. I hadn't seen My Lord for weeks and now he was home much earlier than expected. I couldn't wait to see him. As I entered the kitchen I saw him sitting at the breakfast table with My Lord Sam and My Lady Morgan. My Lord's back was to me as he drank coffee while the three of them talked happily.

I stopped for a moment to catch my breath and tried to calm myself. My Lady spotted me standing there, smiled at me knowing what I was feeling. With a subtle tilt of her head she called me over indicating with her eyes that I should join My Lord. I walked slowly as I could even though I wanted to rush over and climb into his lap. It was so difficult controlling myself.

Once I made it to his side he noticed me, met my eyes and I saw his honest pleasure at seeing me. He looked just as happy to see me as I was to see him. All of them were quiet as I took my place on my knees beside My Lord. For the first time since he left I felt whole again, just being near him.

"Well good morning Barbara." My Lords eyes sparkled.

"Good morning My Lord. Welcome home. I'm so very glad to see you."

"And I'm very happy to be home again." I knew My Lord was telling me that he missed me. He rotated his chair slightly so that he was angled a bit more towards me.

"Did Emily take good care of you while you were away?" I asked.

"Emily did just fine, although I don't think she's as intimately familiar with my needs as you are. How's Kate's training coming. Will she be ready to manage the stables on her own come January."

"Yes, My Lord. She seems to be much more invested in the horses care now."

"Excellent, I'm happy to hear that."

My Lord Sam spoke, "Barbara, Why don't you..." He startled me, no one and no thing except My Lord existed for me in that moment.

"Shooosh..." I snapped my head up to find My Lord Sam only to see My Lady shush him with a meaningful look.

Smirking at my Lady, My Lord Sam apparently changed his mind, "Never mind Barbara, Jane should be here shortly. Breakfast can wait a few more minutes." My Lady nodded at him in a way that said he had done well. My Lord Sam shook his head, snickered briefly and grinned at me with a knowing look.

I wasn't quite sure what I should do until I felt My Lord cup my face in his hand, stroking my cheek in his familiar way. Instantly I forgot about everything but his touch, leaning my face into his hand. Goosebumps raced over every inch of my body. My nipples became so hard they hurt. I closed my eyes, groaned, and luxuriated in the sensation of My Lords skin against mine. I would have been content to kneel there next to him like that until my bones turned to dust.

When My Lords and Lady resumed their conversation, I laid my head on My Lord's thigh. His hand never left my head as he sat at the table, caressing my cheek, playing with my hair, stroking my ear. He even ate one handed, refusing to break the contact. I barely moved until he stood. The rest of the day I was never more than a couple of feet away from him. He couldn't seem to keep his hands off me. He spent all day subtly touching me at every opportunity. For my part, I took every opportunity to return the favor. Kneeling close enough to be in contact with whatever part of his body I could reach.

Carrying his empty cup, I followed him into the kitchen planning to refill it for him. Before I could, Jane took the cup from his hand, turned away from us and walked towards the refrigerator. With no one watching us, I stepped up behind him as close as I could, pressing my breasts into his back. He leaned back into me for more intimate contact.

Feeling bold, I put my hands on his sides and was just able to quickly lick the back of his neck. He shivered just a bit. I saw the goose flesh pop up on his neck, as I fell in behind him before Jane turned back to see us trying, but surely failing, to look innocent.

A while later, I suppose I got too comfortable with our little flirtations. My Lord stood in the living area talking to My Lord Sam about some sports news item they were watching on the TV. I knelt to My Lord's left as I should. Without thinking I leaned against his leg, my head against his hip, and wrapped my arm around his leg possessively. My hand was nearly on his cock and I felt his pants begin to tighten from his growing erection. Just as I was preparing to stroke his cock through his pants, My Lady cleared her throat behind me.