My Sister's Keeper Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHNNNNNNN", she groaned and I felt her begin to relax. I kept up the assault, she was going to cum again at least once more before I would give her a break.

When Barbara released my head and tried to rise, I held her in place with my arms that still held her around the thighs. She put her hand on my forehead to let me know to stop, but I ignored her, sucking her clit deeper into my mouth.

"My Lord, I'm so sensitive!" she cried. Still I kept on.

Following a short period where she tried to escape my mouth, Barbara finally settled back down and started enjoying herself again, putting her hand back on the headboard and rocking her hips back and forth like she was riding my cock.

It took only a few seconds before she was ready for round two, "Oh My Lord, you're gonna do it again. Gonna cum again. Gonna...cum again. AAAAHHHHHH FUCK I'm...again...cumming again...cumming!"

Then she quit talking, she just panted loudly, her muscles spasming repeatedly. This went on for several minutes as I refused to stop and her orgasms rolled one into another with no apparent beginning or ending.

Barbara panted, she shook, she quivered, she twitched, she moaned and she came, over and over again. When she finally released the headboard and all but fell onto her side, I let her go. She lay perpendicular to me, her head hanging over the edge of the bed, her left leg still bent at the knee. Barbara's right leg was draped over my chest, her left ankle under the top of her thigh pressing against her ass cheek.

I rubbed her right leg with my left hand, my right arm was tangled up with her left leg. My entire face was wet with her fluids from the bridge of my nose to beneath my jaw-line and from ear to ear.

Finally Barbara crawled back up next to my right side, her right leg across my legs and her right hand on my chest. My lover's face wore that sedated look of contentment when she said, "Longest orgasm ever." Barbara licked the side of my face before resting her head on my shoulder.

"When I catch my breath, and I can control my body again, I'm gonna to fuck the life out of you, My Lord."

Snickering, I replied, "You better, you owe me after that."

"I love you so much."

"I love you too sweetheart."

I suppose we laid there at least a half hour or so just delighting in each other's body's before Barbara got playful again, stroking my cock to arouse me. I must admit it didn't take much, I never really did go soft again while we relaxed together.

Barbara climbed atop me settling down onto my full erection, stroking me with her drenched labia. It had been a while since my first orgasm and I was ready to get deep into Barbara's pussy so I put my hands on her hips guiding her up.

Knowing what I wanted, Barbara reached down, took my cock, lined me up and sank down on me, swallowing my cock whole in one exquisite motion. I love a good blowjob as much as any other guy, but nothing feels as good as being deep in a woman...not even close.

Barbara started out rotating her hips clockwise, then she'd stop and ride me up and down for a while, then she'd drop back down and circle counter clockwise. She never got in a hurry, obviously focused entirely on my pleasure. It was pure heaven. There was no way I would last long after being so aroused for so long.

Barbara leaned down and kissed me, her mouth open, her tongue searching out my own. They met on the field of battle and dueled ferociously in our joined mouths. At the same time she began to grind on my cock, pressing her clit hard against my pelvic bone for stimulation. My fully engulfed cock stirred inside her hot, soft pussy with what seemed unusually intense sensation.

Taking her by the hips and bending my knees to get my feet flat on the bed, I drove up into her, flooding the deepest recesses of her womb with what felt like a gallon of cum. The sensation of semen rushing through my dick was intoxicating. I wanted it to never stop.

Sadly it did stop and I relaxed under my stunning Aztec princess, settling back down on the bed. Barbara laid atop me, nose to nose, watching my eyes. I reached up to kiss her and we snogged passionately until I finally softened enough to slip out of her.

When I did, Barbara slipped off to my right side, her right thigh draped over mine, her right hand on my belly and her head on my shoulder. My heart was full of my love for the adoring woman cuddled against me of her own free will, prompting me to give voice to my thoughts, "You don't have to call me My Lord in here, Barbara. I think we're beyond that."

"You are very kind My Lord, but I prefer you to be My Lord, if that is acceptable to you."

"Why? You know I love you. I liked hearing you use my name yesterday."

"I don't want to get to comfortable using your name, I'm afraid I'd slip up at the worst possible time. I would never want to embarrass you, My Lord".

"You could never embarrass me sweetheart. I'd give anything if we could be a normal couple, go to dinner together, the movies, the lake, shopping, riding. All the things an owner can't do with his slave."

Barbara searched my eyes long and hard, then seemed to come to a decision.

"May I speak freely My Lord?"

"Of course."

"I love that you are My Lord. I love that you own me. You make me feel secure and happy in a way I never thought I could. I know it's crazy to be content, much less happy, as a slave. But I can't imagine a better life than what I have here with you and I never want it to change."

Barbara's eyes began to get glassy, then a few tears leaked from the corners.

"I don't have the words to express how deeply I love you My Lord. It makes no difference what my legal status is, I will always belong to you. I'll always be your property. You can tattoo it across my forehead in big block letters, 'I am James' property'. Nothing will ever change that. Please...always be My Lord, and let me be your slave...please?"

Barbara was tearing profusely now. I couldn't refuse her. How could any man refuse such a heartfelt plea. I realized that my parents worst fear had come to fruition. My heart was owned by a slave. I knew I could never refuse her anything she asked. I also believed that she would never ask me for anything. Barbara would be happy with as much, or as little I chose to give.

My hand on her cheek, I choked out, "God I love you so much." Then I kissed her deeply, with a tender passion I didn't know I possessed.

When I look back on that on that night...I see it as my first wedding.

******************************************************************

Shortly after lunch Sunday afternoon, in the privacy if my bedroom, Barbara and I shared one of those heart-wrenching goodbyes one sees so often in the movies. Only a hundred fifty miles away, I would be in Tuscaloosa for just a few weeks. But to us it seemed I would be away for decades on the other side of the planet. I promised her again that it would be she accompanying me to school next semester.

Parting with my parents was a much less dramatic affair. With the usual admonitions about being safe and staying in touch from Mom. Dad, with his usual implacable warnings to be careful and work hard on my grades, hugged me briefly when Mom finally released me from her vice-like grip.

Emily shot me a smoldering look and seemed unable to enter the truck without displaying her already aroused pussy. I knew what she'd want as soon as we arrived at the small house in Tuscaloosa.

Emily would get everything she wanted and more, I'd make sure of it.

There was no need for a goodbye with Kate. She had indeed settled into life as a household slave. Under Barbara's influence I assumed, she had learned respect and obedience. Despite what I still wanted from my sister, she appeared to now be providing us with the only things I would ever require of her.

Once Emily got her wet pussy belted into the rear seat kennel, I sat in the driver seat and hit the button that immediately brought the high performance Hemi engine to life. Putting the Durango in gear I crept out from in front of the house onto the long concrete driveway leading to the county road.

For anyone reading this story not from the Southeastern U.S., we Southerners have a long standing tradition we practice when anyone leaves for an extended period of time. Regardless of the time, date, or weather, we stay outside and watch our visitors leave for as long as they can be seen. It's considered bad form to miss a final wave goodbye just as the car pulls out of sight, regardless of whether the occupants of said vehicle can see it or not.

So when I looked in the mirror, and stuck my arm out the window to wave, I wasn't surprised to see Barbara watching and waving from a spot next to the stables but out of view from the front of the house. What did surprise me was seeing my sister there with Barbara. Kate also waved, but her body language indicated that she was distraught watching Emily and I leave.

That puzzled me. While I knew Kate and Emily got along quite well, I didn't think they were particularly close. So, what had Kate so upset? I knew that despite her much more agreeable attitude, there was no way she'd given up her hate of me. Eventually, I chalked it up to her desire to be the one going back to attend the university, or perhaps just going anywhere as the free woman she used to be.