All Comments on 'My Sister's Magic Hands'

by relativelyperverted

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
sexy_chick69sexy_chick69about 17 years ago
wow

Great story well written cant wait for the next one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
WOW

Very hot...Ive had lots of fantasies about my older sisters too and love reading about someone fulfilling those fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
out-fucking-standing ! !

Your story was GREAT ! !

My cock stayed HARD......Would LOVE to have

a Sister like this Slut. Lets hear MORE !!

Xman72357Xman72357about 17 years ago
Good story with great potential

You have written a very good story, and I can’t wait for the next installment. The premise is very good and different, which is always good on this site as most but not all writers seem to have the same types of plot they use over and over.

Here is I hope some constructive criticism. You need to pay better attention to the details of your story. First you say he has 25+ years of experience as a carpenter. Then you say she is 12 years older than him but she is only in her late 40’s. If she is 49 that would make him 37 and he would have had to start as a carpenter at the ripe old age of 12 at the absolute latest.

Here is another example first he is on the bed but as the following passage states he is now magically on the table. “As she lightly raked those nails up my left calf, my cock jumped and the table was getting uncomfortable and I had to separate my legs a little to adjust so my cock was not smashed under me.”

Please take the time and pay attention to the details this is what turns good stories into great ones. Yours certainly has the potential for this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Unique fantasy

Very well thought out story, with a unique incestuous twist - fucking the sister while she talks like she's the mother. I have a feeling there are going to be some great kinky continuations on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Sis & I

god this reminds me of my sister and me.....until Mom caught us and came unglue. But sis took care of that and we continued to role play. Do it to this day. Sis never did tell me what she did to or with Mom, so I don't know, but Mom never intervened again. Kelli

oldwayneoldwayneover 15 years ago
Relatively good so far...

r.p. I enjoyed what you have posted of this story. I'll look forward to reading more of it! Sibling incest is the best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Proof-read and edit.

"You're back, my god your bent over!" she was coming over to see me.

How many errors can YOU count in this one sentence. You write like a fourth-grade kid who never paid much attention to grammar.

Peter_KacalanosPeter_Kacalanosabout 14 years ago
Fair as a massage story; better as an incest story

The protagonist has intercourse with the equivalent of two women simultaneously--his sister and his mother. The story could have been better if the author had included the sister's feelings as well as the brother's. It could have been MUCH better if the massage portion gave more details about the specific strokes applied to build up the sensual tension between the two.

I'm a Certified Massage Therapist who has given thousands of sensual massages to my clients in the past 19 years. (I'm retired now, and living in Naples, Florida. I still give erotic massages to interested visitors, but now the sessions are free.) I hope the author of this story will continue to write in a similar vein, because I find sensuous massage stories to be very stimulating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Different

A shame this was so carelessly written, as others have said already, it had potential. I kinda liked the characters and where they seemed to be going in their fantasy. The maternal older sister thing was playing well. Too bad this writer has stopped cold

MPP

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ruined

ruined in the last two paragraphs what ashame not to many GOOD brother sister stories here any more and you just ruined one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
MORE!!!

Finish this!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Find an editor to help

I liked this story, but the grammatical mistakes, run on sentences, etc. made it more of a challenge to read than it had to be. As I started to read it, it broke up the story. I eventually became used to it and was able to ignore it more, but it didn't have to be.

Sometimes just a second pair of eyes will help you, as you're too familiar with what it *should* say, so that you gloss over what it *does* say.

wed911wed911over 3 years ago
Loved the story.

Great story buildup! Please continue story line. Perhaps involving mom.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous