All Comments on 'My Sister's Pajama Ch. 02'

by prince myshkin

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Why "The End" ?

After a too short first chapter this is a very hot second one. But why has is to be "The End" ? As the brother likes his sister´s asshole so much, he could show her some anal pleasures ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Very Nice

I liked it. I agree that you could go places with this theme, and have alot of fun along the way. Your writing is a little ESL, but not to the point where I didn't enjoy reading your story... Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hey not finished yet

hey come on pal you should finish of story, that was little too short story so please make make finish it of ch. 03 thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wonderful until

you stuck your tongue up her "dirty" asshole. Most people with an asshole fetish at least clean it out good.

Ruins the story for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great UNTIL

100% until you stuck your tongue up her pooper.

A sexy and touching story of first experiences and a guy won't stick his tongue up his sister;s asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
HAHAHA

lol you cumed fast heheheehahahaa

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Too unrealistic

The story itself is a good one but no one talks like that unless you are a soppy old romantic, im assuming they are teenagers so why not make them talk like teenagers?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
dude?!

you sick mother fucker

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
SEXAND LOVE BTWEEN BROTHER & SISTER

The most beautiful point in this relationhip is LOVE LOVE. Having sex with your beautiful sister and loving her as a woman and same for her, cannot be described.I experienced such situation for years and we are still in love though married separately.None will be able to take this from us.NEVER.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
to help you help us...

Ok slow down in the start a sister just don't watch a naked brother till he wakes... she would wake him and be upset them slowly turn because she's horny. next the whole no intercourse should be longer and when he trys to put it in she should say no while panting but he should respond begging saying he just wants to feel inside and he won't move then he will slowly start to hump while she says no but don't stop him. then she says don't cum in her and you don't... that time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
so-so

so-so it was ok but hard to read due to you not writing in english but the end was so bad when she told him they couldn't fuck then gave him the dildo a real guy would have tossed the dildo on the floor stood up and told her either we fuck for real or i leave and we avoid each other from now on you have one hour to decide then he would go to his room and wait keep your stories sounding realistic and believable and stop rewriting human nature also never post a story without going through a good english speaking editor

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
5ilva mouff

I mean really? What the fuck is wrong with you guys????? IDk is incest is FUCKING WRONG ITS FUCKING WRONG. Stop fucking your sister and your mother and your cousins. ITS FUCKING WRONG I SWEAR IT IS. Im not gonna say your going to hell and bullshit like that but damn.... Maybe its just me IDK BUT THAT SHIT IS NASTY TO ME. FUCK YOU IM OUT..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Nice story it really turned me on the whole time I was just fantasizing about fucking my sister too and cumming in her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
sister

I want to get my sister into bed. do I just let her catch me wanking with her panties?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
re:silva mouf

maybe you should comment on EVERY SINGLE story on this site... would that make you feel better? yeah we know its wrong and well, its hot...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

that was hoot!

"HEAVEN WAS NEXT DOOR"

lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

ERM......didnt he get her pregnanat!!LOL!

i cant do that tu my sister she'll fuckin slap me or probably hit my BALLS!*OUCHHH* shes not dirty dirty

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Dont you love the idiot readers on here that *knowingly and willingly* read the incest stories, prolly while they're jacking or jilling off, then have the nerve to say how evil and wrong it is and say were all going to burn for being bad? Hahahaha hipocrites!!

I liked the story, Ill say that first. Even gave it 4 stars, even though it didnt rate that much. Just encouragement! However...

Learn to use fucking punctuation! This is a period. "." It's only one keystroke dammit, use it! Then all the inconsistencies! How is his dick rubbing her thigh if he is holding the dildo between his thighs to fuck her?

He tells her he wants to "fuck her" then after she says no he magically switches to "make love 'with' you", I liked to have spewed my coffee!! Lol. Then her 'ass juices?!' Rofl. Hilarious crap but still enjoyed it! Keep writing and improving!

NightXXXDemonNightXXXDemonover 8 years ago
Chapters 3 threesome

You continue with a longer chapter 3 with the parents gone and Sarah comes over to get a surprise very hot threesome with anal sex with Jack and Nikki.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous