All Comments on 'My Sister's Panties Ch. 05'

by AnonyWriter

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
Sex_CrazedSex_Crazedabout 1 year ago

Don't be so long with the next chapter or at least give a reminder of what is going on. I had to reread half of chapter 4. Things are heating up......I am loving it.

TheClockerTheClockerabout 1 year ago

Realy loving the parallel sister and mother arcs.

Just would request you to drop the next chapters bit sooner 😅

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 1 year ago

I’ve read all chapters today and…….DAMN! Loved them all!

SatinpantybulgeSatinpantybulgeabout 1 year ago

Great storyline and hot AF. Please keep ‘em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'd like to see a big upgrade in skills. Like the ability to flood the room with pheromones or bend sexual preferences. Looking forward to the next part!

PartTimePervertPartTimePervertabout 1 year ago

Love this story! Hope you keep working on it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really wish you wouldn't go months in between new chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story is really different from the other stuff I've read on this site and I'm loving it!

BlindContactBlindContactabout 1 year ago

I believe this is the first story I've read on here with LitRPG elements. Well done! Looking forward to the more of the story. *thumbs up*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Will Ashley be jealous of Mia's romance with Jack?

Joseph1946Joseph194612 months ago

Excellent story! A very unique perspective. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Expecting new chapters quickly.

Turtleshell74Turtleshell7412 months ago

A brilliant read. I like the rpg style missions and skills. Really looking forward to the next chapter and this is inspiring me for my own works. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Such a promising start and quick follow-up chapters, but you're ruining it by taking months in between updates. Very disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It is taking forever ♾️

jasonred79jasonred7910 months ago

Awesome. I confess I’m here for the sister rather than the mum.

I love the “that was my first kiss” and onwards. True love route has been initiated!

wuz2bluwuz2blu10 months ago

Please don't be put off by the impatient few on here. The quality of your writing is improving markedly with each story. That kind of improvement (not to mention serious heat) is well worth waiting for.

I love that you are bringing my favorite sub-genre of fantasy fiction to Literotica! I wonder if we can attach the appropriate tag to your stories: LitRPG.

One other, very minor, note is that I was confused that the first four parts are grouped as a "four part series" while the latest part (as of this writing in late June, 2023) seems to be listed as a standalone story.

Anyway, please keep up the great work! Now I'm off to peruse the rest of your stories outside of this series.

KnightofmindKnightofmind9 months ago

I made the mistake of reading this in a public setting. I had to hide my 'review' to keep from 'publicly posting' it and getting arrested. Holy heck man. What a rollercoaster!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great stuff. I love the lovey, sweet romance with the sister, and the need sexy stuff with the mom. Also a big fan of the LitRPG elements; always loved The Gamer over on chyoa, and other stories like that. But personally, I don't care for the Mia stuff, or other chicks, as I prefer to focus on the incest.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is frigging awesome. Wish you could write faster but quality over quantity. Love this series, sister is my favorite obviously. Hope she doesn't get too hurt when she finds out about Mia.

Hask225Hask2256 months ago

Please please continue writing this story! It's bloody fantastic!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I wasn’t sure at first, but really loving the story by chapter 5. Can’t wait for the next chapter. Soon please?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Please please continue writing this story! It's bloody fantastic!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

When can we expect next part to this story?

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

Love the story, thanks for sharing!

Eagerly waiting for the next chapter :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous