My Sister's Panties Pt. 03

Story Info
Figuring things out.
1.8k words
4.49
20.4k
26
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for your comments/feedback. I'm not sure where the idea came from, but I am not introducing someone else into the relationship. With that said, I hope you will enjoy this third installment.

---------------------------

It had been a week since our first encounter. Both Leslie and I had been busy with school and a bit of avoidance as well. I wasn't sure if she would ever speak to me again. Every time we would see each other, she would look away or just mutter a strained hi. I couldn't manage any better.

Mom and dad noticed the strain in Leslie and my relationship. They asked us what was going on? did something happen? are you two going to keep acting like strangers? What could we say?

Our parents decided to go out of town for the upcoming holiday weekend. They said we should sit down and sort things out before they returned. In fact, no leaving the house until the matter is resolved. Mom said, "you never know what can happen, then, poof, you regret the last thing you remember about a person is the anger you felt."

The next few days seemed to drag on. It seemed Leslie still didn't want to have anything to do with me.

Friday came and our parents were prepared to leave. While waiting for the ride to the airport, they sat us down and gave us some ground rules for the weekend. I felt like I did when I was a child, but I knew what they were saying was out of love. Their ride came and we exchanged hugs and kisses.

As I was waving goodbye, Leslie slipped away to the isolation of her room. I heard her door shut when I turned to say something to her.

Damn, she's not going to even try. I went to the basement to shoot some pool and drink. After a couple of helpings of liquid courage, I slammed the cue on the table and started marching upstairs. As soon as I hit the landing at the top, Leslie rounded the corner. We bumped into each other and I quickly apologized.

She said, "no, it was my fault. I know I have been hard to be around, since, we..."

"I'm sorry if you felt bad about what happened."

Leslie - "That's just it, I don't feel bad. Confused, yes."

"What are you confused about?"

Leslie -- "I never thought about you in that way. I know you're handsome, my friends are always making comments about how much of good-looking man you've grown into. But, you're my younger brother. I shouldn't have let this get outta control."

"I do believe I started this with my perving on you. In my eyes, I not only see my sister, but a beautiful woman. In fact, you are the most beautiful person I know. Not just your looks, but everything about you. You are the sweetest, funniest, smartest and honest person I know. I love you. Not just that, I'm in love with you. I'm not sorry for the way I feel about you. I can understand if you never want us to make love again. I will respect any decision you make. I just don't want to lose you or have this wedge between us any longer."

Leslie -- "In my isolation the past couple of weeks, I have had a lot of time to think. I ran away from the door, because I didn't have the courage to talk with you just yet. You and I have always been close, closer than I was with Fred. You'll never lose me. I know it took a lot of courage to tell me that you love me. Thank you."

"You're welcome. I...

Leslie -- "Let me keep going. If I'm being totally honest with myself, I see more than what my friends see. Yes, you're handsome, but you're also kind, considerate, honest, loyal, a gentleman. And, I'm in love with you too."

I couldn't believe my ears. What did she just say? She's in love with me too. My smile must've given away my thoughts. She leaned forward and kissed me. Not a sisterly peck, but a full lovers kiss. As we kissed, we embraced and I pulled her in tight. She was wearing a long sleep shirt without a bra. So, I could feel her perfect breasts pressing against my chest. Suddenly, she broke away and stepped back.

Leslie -- "I'll bet you can't guess what I want." She reached under her shirt and took her panties off and threw them at me. "You can have what was in them, if you can catch me." She turned and ran.

I was stunned. I caught the panties, looked at them and bolted after her. "I'm coming to get you."

I got to her door and she had shut it. Do I go in? Of course. But it was locked. So, I knocked. She didn't answer. I knocked again. This time, she unlocked the door but didn't open it. I turned the handle and slowly started opening the door. I looked across the room to her bed. Leslie was on her side, one knee bent with her hand resting atop, her head and shoulders propped up on pillows. She was a piece of art, but a painting or sculpture would not have done her justice.

I just stood there, staring.

Leslie -- "Well, come here lover." Her finger beckoning me to her.

I sat on the bed and leaned forward to kiss her. Our lips met and parted, our tongues dancing. We kissed for only about minute, but it seemed the kiss to end all kisses.

Leslie -- "Why don't you get more comfortable and take off your clothes?"

I decided to be cool and take them off slowly. I'm not that cool. As I was taking off my pants, I fell onto the bed. Leslie laughed, then she reached down to me and pulled me into her embrace.

I began kissing her neck. To which her breathing became heavier. I moved my kisses to between her breasts, around her breasts and onto her nipples. Perfect dollar size, light pink areolas with half inch nipples. She cooed her approval and reached down to rub her clit. My kisses travelled to her stomach and belly button. I moved between her legs and kept kissing down to her well-trimmed strawberry blonde patch of pussy hair. The hair tickled my nose a bit, but I kept going. With her hand on the back of my head, I brushed lightly across her clit and labia. Just a little tease. She let out, oh, um. I was kissing her inner thighs and back to her pussy. My tongue was tracing her labia and circling around her clit. Every brush across was a light shock to her.

Leslie -- "I need you inside me right now." She was pulling on me to mount her. She grabbed my cock and looked into my eyes. "I love you so much, please make love with me."

She guided my cock between her folds. I could feel the moist heat and velvety softness envelope the head and then the shaft. Her fingers releasing my cock as it entered her. When my cock had completely entered her, she stayed still and asked me too as well.

Leslie -- "I want us to remember how this moment feels for the rest of our lives. I want you to remember how much I love you."

"I love you, Leslie. Even if the whole world wants to keep us apart, I will always remember this moment and how much we love each other."

She began to move under me and started kissing me. As I began a slow rhythm, she began thrusting up to meet each of my penetrations. Our rhythm together was perfection, like we had been lovers for years. I moved her onto her side and straddled her bottom leg, placing her other atop my thigh. I maintained slight pressure on her clit with each deep thrust. She began to grind harder against me, so I increased my pressure and quickened my thrusting.

Leslie -- "Oh fuck me Paul...I love your cock in my pussy...I'm gonna cum baby. Uh, uh, uh, fuck, fuck, oh, ahhhhh. Oh fuck, we are so perfect together. I want you to shoot your cum deep inside me."

I kept up my deep thrusts, slowly increasing speed. She was matching my thrusts. We repositioned, as she wanted to hold me and look into my eyes when I came. I was about to cum, when she locked her legs around my lower back. My last few thrusts were shallow, but she brought me over the edge with her pulsating pussy. As I began shooting ropes deep into her womb, she said, "I love you forever Paul." I said, "I love you forever Leslie."

We lay there together until I started to soften and plopped out of her sopping cum filled pussy. I rolled beside her and we looked into each other's eyes. We kissed for long time. Then, she stopped and said, "can I ask you serious question?"

"Sure, anything, go ahead."

Leslie -- "Would you be angry if I got pregnant?"

"Uh, what? No, I guess not. I don't know how we'd explain it, but no...I would love to have a baby together. As long as we could make sure, medically it would be healthy."

Leslie -- "I'm glad you said that, because I'm not on the pill. I stopped taking it, because it was causing me problems. I should've told you."

"That's okay. If it's meant to be, then we will handle it together. Can I ask you a serious question? Would you stop dating for me?"

Leslie -- "Yes and yes. Will you stop fucking other girls?"

"Yes. From this day forward, I want to be with you only. If we could marry, I would want you to be my wife."

Leslie -- "Then ask me properly."

"Um, okay." I get off of the bed, drop to one knee and grab her hand. Leslie, will you do me the honor and become my wife?"

Leslie -- "Yes, from this day forward, I will love no other but you."

"How are we going to keep this a secret from mom and dad?"

Leslie -- "We have a few days until they get back to figure it out. In the meantime, let's get something to eat so we'll have energy for tonight."

"What's tonight?"

Leslie -- "It's a surprise, but I'll give you a hint...we'll start with a massage."

============================

Hope you enjoyed this installment. I look forward to your comments and suggestions. If you enjoyed this installment, I think you will enjoy the next one as well.