My Sister's Perspective

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wedding night turned out to be equally disappointing. By the time we made it to our hotel room, my new husband was so tired and drunk that he passed out before we had the chance to do anything. Who doesn't have sex on their wedding night?? As I masturbated alone in the jacuzzi tub, I closed my eyes and pictured my brother laying naked on his bed, doing the same thing to himself. I bet he didn't fall asleep on his wedding night, I thought in self-pity.

Two months later, my husband's employer unexpectedly relocated him to the other side of the country, moving us over 3,000 miles away. Over the next 6 years, geographical distance -- not surprisingly -- also led to relational distance between me and my brother. We only got to see each other 2-3 times a year... and when my brother and his wife started having kids, our flights to see each other's families decreased even further to only once a year.

And then COVID happened. Between my sister-in-law's paranoia about the pandemic and the challenges in flying, nearly 2 years elapsed before I was able to go visit my brother again. But that visit changed everything.

+++++++

That visit to my brother and his family started out quite poorly. On our way back to his house from the airport, I received the unexpected news that I had tested positive for COVID... which resulted in his alarmist wife immediately deciding to quarantine the two of us into their finished basement. In fact, she even made us wait in the car while she set up the sofa bed for him and an air mattress for me, and then called us back with several 'rules of engagement':

1) We were only allowed to come upstairs to use one particular bathroom -- which wouldn't be used by anyone else in their family.

2) Meals would be left at the top of the basement steps for us to retrieve when no one was there.

3) Anything else that we needed from upstairs was to be requested by text.

It was hard to avoid comparisons to prison. I had no idea my brother's wife was so uptight... and although I was somewhat frustrated by the isolation, I felt even more sorry for him -- to realize that was the type of woman who he had married. He probably hadn't known that she was quite that extreme.

Since the pandemic-related airline rules at that time required me to postpone my return flight, my stay had to be extended to 12 days. At first, that seemed like an extraordinary amount of time to spend in unexciting isolation. As the days began to pass, however, I slowly realized something... something that made my heart beat a little faster. His wife was avoiding us like the plague... which meant that I was practically being left alone with my brother... with very little risk of getting... caught.

Lustful, wicked, incestual, and erotic thoughts began to flood my mind and consume my attention. At the same time, since my brother might be repulsed by my attraction to him, I figured the only safe way to experiment was to do something to him in the middle of the night. I figured that if I could trick him into believing -- both in that moment, and also the morning after -- that it was only a dream, I might be able to get away with it.

On the 5th day of our shared quarantine, I worked up the courage to put one of those ideas into action. Around 3am, confident that he was sound asleep, I quietly got up and walked over to his bed. As my eyes adjusted to the pitch-black darkness, I could see that he was lying on his back. Perfect.

In stark contrast to my pulse, which was racing, I slowly pulled down the sheets that were covering him and found that he was sleeping in only a T-shirt and his boxers. Even better.

Careful to avoid disturbing the mattress as much as possible, I gradually climbed onto the bed between his spread-apart legs. I can't believe I'm about to do this.

Hands trembling, I slowly reached forward toward his boxers. Only then did I notice that the trophy I was seeking -- the thing hiding underneath those shorts -- was already semi-hard. He must be having a good dream, I thought to myself.

Ever-so-carefully, I used two fingertips to spread the front seam of his boxers apart. Once I opened it up enough, his body instinctually did the rest. Out through the opening in his boxers -- for the first time in 15 very long years -- I received the breathtaking gift of watching my brother's strong cock spring to life.

"Fuck," I whispered aloud, unable to completely contain my lustful enthusiasm.

He wasn't even fully erect, but he was bigger than I remembered. And even more perfect than I remembered. And it was certainly closer -- much closer -- to me than it had been years prior, when I had only been staring at it through the crack in the closet doors.

Dare I touch it?? What a dumb question. I hadn't gone that far to not do so.

I touched it. Holy fuck, I just touched my brother's cock.

It was so warm, so firm... and it flared, automatically, at even just the faintness of my touch. As if it was calling out to me, I grabbed it. My years-long fantasies were coming true right before my eyes... and in my hands.

Automatically, I slowly started stroking it. Moments later, when he was completely hard and pointing at the ceiling, I became compelled by a lustful desire that I couldn't resist. Throwing restraint to the wind, I leaned forward, opened wide, and inserted my brother's cock into my incestually-hungry mouth.

Mmmph. I moaned instinctually with his manhood inside my cheeks. He tasted wonderful, and it happily consumed the space in my little mouth. The significance of the moment overwhelmed me. I'm actually doing it, I thought to myself... after so many years of longing for it, I actually have my brother's cock in my mouth.

Increasingly consumed by passion, and decreasingly concerned about him waking up, I started pleasuring his cock with more eagerness, alternating between sucking him with my mouth and then stroking him with my hand. I knew how to please a guy... and I had never, ever, wanted so badly to please one as I did in that moment -- even if he was sleeping and might never remember it.

I no sooner had that thought than I suddenly felt a hand softly touching my hair. Apparently, my brother had woken up -- at least partially -- but I didn't stop. I didn't care.

In a deep sleepy voice, my brother mumbled: "Mm, this is a nice surprise."

I pulled off his cock with a loud slurp, looked up at him, and smiled wide. "You have a really nice cock," I said... and then dropped back onto it.

Whether my brother actually knew it was me, or perhaps assumed it was his wife, his escalating groans quickly indicated that he was thoroughly enjoying what that woman between his legs -- whoever she might be -- was doing to him. A few minutes later, still sounding half-asleep, he groaned softly: "I'm gonna cum soon."

I didn't respond verbally... I just kept my lips wrapped in a tight circle around his shaft, and continued fondling his wonderfully heavy balls. He interpreted that -- rightly so -- as indirect permission to launch into my mouth.

"Fuckkk..." my brother moaned erotically -- and in the next instant, I received something that I had fantasized about for years. My no-longer-innocent mouth quickly filled up with a massive load of my brother's warm, thick, salty, delicious cum... and I dutifully swallowed every single precious drop of my brother's semen.

When he finally finished, I sat up, wiped my mouth, climbed off the bed, threw the sheets back over him, and tiptoed back to my bed in the opposite corner of the room. Mission complete. I was so highly aroused, it took me less than 60 seconds for my fingers to produce my own climax, and I drifted into sleep in utmost contentment.

+++++++

My carefully-constructed act of pretend innocence the following morning seemed to be effective in convincing my brother that nothing unusual had happened. I had no idea of knowing what he actually thought, but perhaps he'd just concluded that he'd simply had a strange -- and very realistic -- sex dream.

Unfortunately for my intention to be keep my incestual escapade a secret, though, I soon realized that once wasn't enough for me. Two nights later, I boldly returned to do the same thing -- but that night, my brother completely woke up. He was understandably quite startled when he first discovered his sister between his legs, yet I ended up being the one even more surprised... because he admitted having sexual desires for me too.

That shocking admission changed everything... and it led instantly to our first 69... which led to the first time that my brother's wonderfully-skilled tongue brought me to an orgasm. Over the next few days, many other items were also checked off my incestual bucket list, including sleeping naked together, him cumming on my bare chest, and me giving him a blow job in the car while driving -- in plain view of a stranger, no less.

Our relationship had evolved so rapidly, I had to keep pinching myself. Just seeing his cock again would've been enough for me. Getting to touch his cock was a tremendous surprise. Being able to suck it was the fulfillment of a long-term fantasy. And yet, we quickly surpassed all of those benchmarks by continuing to play with each other's privates with daring regularity... and the incestual component amplified the pleasure even further.

I was in sexual heaven. Not only had I uncovered a new side to my brother, but I had found -- for the first time in my life -- a partner who finally matched the enthusiasm and risk-taking adventurousness of my own sex drive. There was only one downside to that particular partner: he had a wife, and -- about halfway through my stay at their house, on a morning that my brother and I were sleeping in bed together completely naked -- she nearly caught us.

That close call freaked me out. For the next few days, I forbid my brother from having any kind of physical contact with me, scared that any further carelessness could blow up both of our marriages.

The day before I was scheduled to fly back home, however, lust overcame fear. I realized that it was highly unlikely that I would ever again have such gratuitous access to my brother... and I knew that I would forever regret not taking full advantage of it. When I declared my decision to undo my own no-contact rule by sucking his dick, my brother was quite grateful... and I made it up to him by swallowing another one of his deliciously creamy loads.

We had done almost everything sexually possible with each other that week... except to actually fuck each other. We had been avoiding that because we weren't sure what might happen on the other side of such an irreversible connection... but the more that I thought about it, the more I wanted it. I wanted to feel my brother's cock touch my pussy lips... I wanted to feel him enter me... I wanted his cock to get lost deep inside me... and I wanted to feel his increasingly-familiar orgasm erupt in a place that I had never felt one before.

I concluded that if we were going to break through that final taboo, I wanted the moment to be as picture-perfect as possible, which included wearing something memorably sexy... but since I obviously hadn't planned on fucking my brother when I packed for my visit to his house, I had nothing of mine along.

On a spontaneous whim, I texted my brother's wife: I'm out of fresh underwear. Do you happen to have a thong I can borrow? Something kinda sexy? I'm bored of having been in plain underwear this whole week.

A few minutes later, she wrote back: I can do a load of laundry for you.

Shit, I thought to myself. I didn't set up that question very well. If I wanted to borrow something sexy of hers, I might have to reveal a little bit more of the truth.

After carefully calculating the risk, I replied: Confession -- I actually want something sexy to wear because I want to test your husband. We watched a movie the other day where a sister seduces her brother, and he swore that would never happen in real life. I want to see if I can prove him wrong.

Not surprisingly, her initial response wasn't overly enthusiastic: Excuse me?? Umm... no.

I tried to play the 'all men are pigs' card with her: Oh c'mon... I just wanna prove to him that he's not as morally upright as he might like to think.

When she eventually wrote back, her question seemed to signal an increasing degree of openness: What would you do, just walk over in a thong to see if he would look away?

My dirty mind wouldn't let me give an innocent answer: Yup -- and probably with nothing else on either.

A lot of time elapsed before my sister-in-law wrote back: Ok, you must be messing with me. You can't possibly be serious. Besides, my husband could never look at his sister that way.

I chuckled internally and thought to myself: Oh, if you only knew how much your husband LOVED to look at his sister 'that way.' Avoiding the revelation of how much had already happened between the two of us, though, I wrote back with a more neutral comment: Actually, I really am serious. I'm curious to see how he'd respond.

Once again, a lot of time passed before I received her response... one that genuinely surprised me: But what if he actually gets turned on? What would you do?

I almost laughed out loud with sinful glee as I texted her back. Sometimes the truth can seem even more ridiculous than a lie: Oh, I'd fuck him.

Likely assuming that I was still kidding, she didn't contest that at all. In fact, her next reply came back fairly quickly: Yeah, okay, whatever. Go ahead.

I took advantage of her naivete: Ok thanks! Looking forward to it already!

My sister-in-law's next text seemed to indicate that she was finally starting to realize that I was truly not joking: Wait... are you serious??

Completely serious, I wrote right back.

Her reply came just as instantly: NO. That is beyond wrong on so many levels. I will NOT let you do that.

Her words seemed insistent... but I had an ace up my sleeve: a blackmail card that I had been saving for 6 years, hoping and waiting for the right moment to arrive. I gleefully hit 'send' on that guilt-exposing message: If you don't let me try, I will tell your husband right now that you deliberately cheated on him the week before my wedding.

It was the equivalent of a mic drop. I sat back and waited for her reply.

She left me hanging for a while. When she did write back, though, her response added an unforeseen twist: Fine. But if you wind up doing anything with my husband, even just a little bit, then I get to have a 2nd round in the future with your husband... otherwise I'll tell your husband what you did behind his back. Deal or no deal?

She was more devious than I had thought... but my mind was too consumed with lust to even question her new terms, and I quickly responded with indirect agreement: Give me the sexiest thong you have. And stockings too.

+++++++

I told my brother that I had a special surprise for him that night... but in order to receive it, he'd have to go to sleep (or at least pretend to be asleep). I wanted once again to feel the illicit rush of taking advantage of him while he slept... even though it was no longer a secret.

After we turned the lights off and he had climbed into his bed, I retrieved the bag that my sister-in-law had left for me at the top of the steps. She had done well: inside the bag were a pair of sheer thigh-high nylons and a very skimpy silky black thong. I was actually quite surprised that my brother's wife owned anything that sexy, as she typically prided herself on her modesty. I quietly stripped down to my birthday suit and then re-dressed myself in only those two borrowed items.

Feeling sexually confident, I walked topless across the carpeted floor to my brother's bed, and slowly pulled down the sheets. He was completely naked... and fairly hard already, perhaps in anticipation of my 'surprise.' I gingerly climbed onto the bed and straddled him with my stocking-covered thighs. The warmth of his nude body radiated through the thin nylon fabric.

Fondling his balls with my left hand while wrapping my right hand around his shaft, it didn't take long at all before he was fully erect... and that's when I moved on to the next phase.

After carefully positioning myself over him so that the strip of silky black fabric splitting my thighs rested right on top of his cock, I began to rub my covered pussy up and down the length of his towering rod, pushing it down toward his abs... and using his firmness to gratifyingly massage my clit.

My brother couldn't pretend to be sleeping much longer, and I soon noticed his eyes roaming lustfully all over my mostly-naked body. Based on his stare, he seemed to be wondering about the origin of my thong, so I volunteered a half-true admission: "I had nothing sexy to wear, so I snuck upstairs and found this stuff in your wife's underwear drawer... I hope you don't mind that I borrowed it."

Softly, breathlessly, my brother responded: "You are the most beautiful... sexy... and attractive... and most desirable woman that I have ever seen in my entire life."

For the first time since I had started sliding my wet thong-covered slit up and down along the length of his cock, I paused... so that I could attentively respond to the genuineness of his heartwarming comment. "Thank you," I whispered. After a deliberate pause, I added: "I love you, brother."

We had said a lot of things to each other the last several days, but nothing seemed to carry as much power as that statement... and although we'd frequently said that to each other growing up, it felt different that time. I suppose it would when I'm straddling my brother and grinding against his cock wearing nothing but a silky thong and thigh-high stockings...

"I love you too, sis." My brother's authentic reflection interrupted my musings.

"How much do you love me?" I asked softly.

"A lot," he said. We stared deeply into each other's eyes, and time seemed to stand still.

A bit unsure about how to respond to the intimacy of the moment, I decided to turn the sweet back into the sensual. As I resumed rubbing against his pole by calmly thrusting my hips back and forth, I teased him with an obvious question: "Tell me, brother, do you love me when I'm naked?"

"Absolutely," he breathed out. "Your body is amazing."

I asked another provocative question: "Tell me, brother, do you love me when I rub my girl part against your boy part?" As I finished that question, I grabbed his 'boy part' to steady myself against it like a bicycle seat.

"Uh-huh." He was groaning with tantalizing pleasure.

I made an abrupt statement: "This is the closest my pussy has ever been to your cock."

"I see that," he replied, and flipped a question back to me: "Tell me, sister, what exactly are you trying to do with my cock?"

"Mmm... well, I am grinding on your big hard cock," I replied seductively. "I'm pressing your thick cock in between my thirsty pussy lips."

"Oh yeah? And why are you doing that?"

I took the hint. "Well, brother, I'm doing that... well, because I want to use your big fucking cock to make myself cum. I'm so fucking wet, and these stolen underwear are so fucking thin, it almost feels like you're actually touching me." As I started grinding faster, I added: "... and that makes me really fucking horny, and really fucking ready to cum on your cock. Really soon."

Around the same time that I uttered the words "really soon," I apparently slid forward farther than I had been... because when I slid back, his tip poked my hard pubic bone and redirected itself... in a direction it had never gone before. Ever.